Patricia's Perils Ch. 02

Story Info
Patricia had a sleepless night.
2.5k words
4.06
21.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to Shana Breland!

Patricia went home with many different thoughts running through her head. Some of them, deep thoughts placed there by Tyrone.

Patti arrived home from her unbelievable day at the hands of Tyrone to an almost empty house. She went upstairs and wanted to go to her room and as she passed her uncle's room, he was wrapped in a towel just having gotten out of the shower. Patricia couldn't help but stare.

Patricia had a sleepless night; tossing and turning thinking of the day's events.

When Patti woke up the next day all she knew was she needed to suck cock any cock! She quickly got dressed jumped in her car and drove to the Adult bookstore. She seemed to have some control, but she couldn't stop thinking of the previous day and all the cocks she had. The sucking, the stroking and the-cum in her mouth. She felt she still hand cum on her hand and instinctively she brought it up to her mouth and licked her fingers. What! She thought to herself, what am I doing? Yet she continued to clean her hand.

She got to the bookstore, it was then that she noticed what she was wearing, a tight tank top that was squeezing her bra-less tits, a mini skirt with no panties and high heels. She didn't remember picking this, yet here it was on her. She walked to the door, took a deep breath and went in.

The guy at the counter jaw dropped as the gorgeous creature walked in and strutted to the booths in the back. As if in a trance, she was under sub conscious commands to do what she was doing. The theater was dark and she tried to adjust her eyes.

Quickly she was the center of attention, horny men and a horny teenager was a deadly combination. She walked past a couple of men and they followed to see what was about to unfold. Finally a black guy asked "Can I help you with something?"

Then she responded "I want to suck your cock for a dollar!"

What? Was the guy's look and response, "A dollar? Shit bitch I would give you a hundred dollars!"

A dollar, he pulled out and gave it to her and said "follow me"...damn said a couple of other men. The black guy took her to a booth and started to close the door.

Groans of "Leave the door open man! Let us watch!"

Fighting for the adjacent booths started so they each could see through the peep holes.

Patricia squeezed in the booth and knelt before the man. She looked at his crotch and saw how big it was.

"Well bitch" said the man, "it ain't coming out on its own! Take it out slut!"

Patricia reached up to unzip him, she opened his pants and pulled down his underwear. "My god it's huge!" stated Patricia. She held it in her dainty hands and started to stroke it. She brought her mouth to it and licked the head...

"Shit she's actually sucking it" someone said from the next booth.

Patti sucked on the head and swirled her tongue around it, a moan escaped from her lips, she loved this, and she loved sucking cock! She lathered his cock up with salvia and continued sucking it.

The black guy took his cock from her mouth and started smacking her face with it and then shoved back into her mouth, deep down her throat!

Patti gagged and pulled back. She reached for her bottle and inhaled the poppers.

He took the bottle from her and said "here is how you do it" and brought it to her nose and closed the other nostril, and told Patti to inhale deeply.

Patti did and he repeated the process for the other side.

Patti was very light headed and high and ready to suck big cock! She went down and deep throat-ed the black cock.

A groan escaped from his mouth and said yea bitch "that's it!"

He grabbed her head and proceeded to face fuck her hard. He reached down and pulled her tits out and man were they awesome he said to himself. He pinched her nipples and a loud moan escaped her lips around his cock. Playing with Patti's nipples was like rubbing some other girl's pussy! They were that sensitive.

He continued to pinch them and roll them in his fingers. Patti was sucking hard, up and down; cupping his balls with her other hand!

"Yea bitch, lick those balls, lick them and make them wet!" said the black man. All the while getting ready to make Patti cum by playing with her tits!

Patti licked his balls and took them in her mouth, licking them, rolling them around and making them wet. She kept stroking his cock and then went back to sucking it.

Finally he said "I'm gonna cum bitch" He held her head in place while he shot load after load of cum in her mouth. Some of the cum trickled out of her mouth and down her cheek.

Moans from the other booths could be heard.

Patti licked his cock clean, savoring the taste.

She stood up and he looked into her beautiful eyes and saw that they were glassy and she was high on lust!

"Turn around bitch" he growled, and he bent her forward and lifted her skirt.

"NO!" she screamed "I can't...I can't be fucked!"

Unbeknownst to Patti, Tyrone gave her conflicting rules. He wanted her to resist being fucked, but Tyrone knew damn well that having Patricia act and dress like that would get her in trouble. It is what he wanted, her to be in this type of situation.

Laughing the he stated "bitch you ain't getting outta here without getting fucked by me!" He continued telling her "you can't come in here dressed like a slut and not expect to get fucked! Shut up your crying and bend over."

He took his cock and rubbed it on Patti's cunt lips...

Patti screamed NO! She squirmed and tried to wiggle free from the first black man.

He grabbed her arms and held them back and tried thrusting forward into her pussy.

"No!" Patti kept screaming her body was on fire and her emotions were conflicted between listening to her command from Tyrone and her body taking control.

Finally one of his thrusts hit home, entering Patti.

Mmm escaped her lips; her cunt was on fire!

He slipped his cock in easily and stretched her pussy with his long thick cock. Slowly he pushed in and Patti pushed back! Her pussy needed it badly!

He turned her around to face the door and stated pounding her! His balls slapping against her pussy!

Even though her mind was in turmoil, her moans grew louder, but her mind was conflicted, no fucking was her command, no fucking!

But her body was taking over, she was on a peak, a mountain she had never been to. She was on top looking down! She saw herself being fucked!

Finally her body gave in and she came! She felt like she was peeing she was so wet!

"Damn Bitch" said the man, "you are one hot cunt! Keep fucking me sexy!"

Fucking she did, pushing back against his thrusts!

The man reached around and pinched her nipples, more moans escaped her lips.

Her mind started racing thinking of the scene; in an adult bookstore, fucking a large black man, a stranger, being watched by four men standing outside the booth...what?! This drove her over the edge again.

Her eyes opened...the door was open! When did this happen? Four men three black and one Hispanic was watching her get fucked. She tried to cover up.

All the men laughed, "it's a little too late to be shy honey!" stated one of them.

Grabbing her hips he slammed into her pussy, making her grunt and cum again and again.

The three men asked for blowjobs and jokingly said they had a dollar.

The black guy fucking her said "bullshit, she' my bitch and if you want her mouth it's gonna be $26 dollars for a blowjob!"

"$26?" they spat back.

"yea $25 for me and one dollar for her" he said laughing.

The black guy continued to fuck her tight pussy, she was cumming again and it was squeezing his cock! He couldn't take it anymore and let loose huge blast of cum in her pussy! This caused Patti to cum even harder.

After they both came down from the mind bending orgasm, the first black guy pushed her out of the booth and grabbed her hand leading her to a mini-theater room that had a couch and TV.

No pleaded Patti, "please I can't, I just can't." It fell on deaf ears.

On the TV was a brunette being fucked by four black guys.

Patti looked at the screen and as if reading her mind the first black guy said "yes baby that is what's going to happen to you! We are going to fuck your brains out and you will love it!"

The second black guy sat on the couch and they sat Patti on his cock, it slipped right in and caused her to moan.

The second black guy grabbed her hips and pumped her up and down.

The third black guy and Hispanic guy stood on each side of her and made her alternately suck on their cocks.

Once again her mind was in over drive.

The guy Patti was fucking grabbed her tits and rolled her nipples in his hand.

"arrrggghhh!" was Patti's response.

The Spanish guy grabbed Patti's tits and titty fucked her.

This was a new sensation to her and it was another erotic thing that would rack her brain!

The third black wanted some titty to, and pushed the Hispanic guy aside.

The Spanish guy started to smack her face and tits with his cock.

Meanwhile all this attention was too much for Patti and caused her to have a mind blowing orgasm.

This also caused her pussy to squeeze the second guy's cock.

He moaned that her pussy was like a vise and squeezing him and that he was cumming!

The Spanish guy said "get up and gimme that pussy, I want some!"

The Spanish guy pushed Patti over the arm of the couch and rammed it in doggie. Smacking her ass and grabbing her; he moved Patti's body back and forth, fucking her hard!

The Spanish guy reached over and pulled Patti's hair and told her "My name is John. I want you to say my name and tell me to fuck you!"

Patti remained silent.

Until John smacked her ass and leaned over her and pulled her hair again, twisting her head and whispered in her ear, "say my name bitch or I will ram my cock in your ass!"

Patti's eyes widened in fear, oh no not that she whispered. She then spoke "fuck me John, fuck my pussy with your big cock!"

Where these words came from was unbeknownst to Patti, where have I heard these words, why I'm saying them?

But say them she did and more. A flood gate was opened, "Fuck me John, fuck me hard!" "I am a slut...a bitch made for fucking!"

Patti continued "cock, I need cock! A cock in my mouth!"

The third black guy was more than willing to oblige.

He proceeded to ram his big black cock in her mouth.

Patti grabbed it to control his thrusts into her mouth.

John continued to ram his cock in her pussy.

The two of them developed a rhythm and it proved too much for Patti and it racked her with an orgasm.

Her body trembled and shook; this caused both men to go over the edge, both in her mouth and pussy.

Moan and swallow cum is all Patti can do, as her mouth overflowed with hot cum.

As both men withdrew, Patti caught her breath. She caught a glimpse and realized a crowd of men had gathered and were watching.

The first guy was ready again. He laid down on the couch and grabbed Patti by the arm.

Patti tried to resist and gather the strength for one last stance. She looked in his eyes and saw something scary! She saw the look of a devil. A mean stern look that made Patti quiver; it sent a chill through her body.

Patti heard a voice as in a daydream. The voice became louder and it was the first black guy barking orders at her!

"Get over here and place your pussy over my cock bitch! Now cunt!" said the black man. "I want to see your tits bounce as I fuck you!"

Patti didn't recall moving, yet her pussy hovered right over his cock.

He commanded her to take his cock and place it in her pussy!

Patti said "no I won't" Yet her hand was wrapped around the thick black cock! It was rubbing across her swollen pussy lips.

Patti began to cry, saying "please no, don't make me, please don't put it in me!"

The first black man barked orders "slip it in and do it now!"

Patti's hips went down and in slipped the huge thick cock! Patti moaned and let out a whimper, a sign of submission.

The cock stretched her pussy and it was tight for the man. He moaned because it felt great!

He grabbed Patti's tits and told her to bounce up and down and ride his cock.

Patti did as told moving, rocking back and forth as he pinched her nipples.

Patti traversed to another level, she had never fucked this way. She was in control and found herself fucking him. She felt a huge orgasm building inside her.

Patti's mind was conflicted, "no, no I can't be...arrrrghh" said Patti as she came hard.

He was bucking up to meet Patti and grunted as he let loose in her tight pussy. Flooding it and making it wetter combining with her juices.

Patti came and her body slumped forward and her tits pressed down on his chest.

The black man started talking to her, lining up her future. Telling her "You will come to my house and fuck me. I will then have my friends fuck you, all of them. Do you understand?" he asked as he pulled her hair demanding an answer from the young girl.

Patti answered knowing the truth. She stated "I...I will come to your house and you will f...fuck me and your friends will fu... Rape me!"

The first guy made her get up and place her in the center of the room. "Get ready for more cock" he stated.

This continued for the rest of the morning all four men taking turns fucking her, using her!

When they were done with her, the first black man escorted Patti to her car, he demanded her cell phone number and called her, then stated that she was to call him tomorrow and that she better not make him come look for her, since he now had her license plate number and her home address was easy to get from the DMV. Patti nodded to acknowledge that she understood. She then asked, what is your name? His response was Master to you bitch, but my name is Earl.

her perilous adventure continues...