Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers

The man began to thrust his black pole through the hole and I found that I needed to steady myself on it with two hands wrapped around it. With my stroking and sucking his cock he gave out a low moan and I soon felt his thick cream filling my mouth. I felt his cock pulsate as him pumped all of his tangy load into my mouth. The more I swallowed the more he filled it back up.

When he slid his semi hard cock out of my mouth I felt a last spurt hit my chin. I sat up and my boyfriend saw the thick glob of cum on my chin so he took his finger and whipped it off and feed it to me. I sucked his finger clean and I told him that I thought that he was handling this very well. We finished up the time on the movie and composed our selves as we opened the door.

We walked through the arcade as some new faces greeted us with a smile. There were more guys in there now then before. I laughed to myself and wondered if word traveled around about some woman giving out free sex at the local arcade had went out to all the horny men in a mile radius. The look on there faces told me someone told them something, which added to the nasty moment. I held my boyfriends arm tightly confirming to him and everyone else that I may be a slut, but I am his slut.

We made it out to the magazine racks and we started checking out the different selection. I picked up a copy of a gang bang magazine. As I looked through it I looked over and saw the clerk behind the counter smiling at me. I figured that my being there was refreshing to him as well. He probably also knew that I had just been playing in the arcade area or at least I hoped he knew.

There were more guys in the book store now. I tried to make eye contact with all of them, but most of them looked shy and looked down except for a black man who's eyes were burning thru me like he had x ray vision.

I finished browsing through the magazine and I saw another magazine that caught my eye. It was of 2 black men and a white woman. I've always been curious about being taken by 2 black men. I looked through the magazine checking out each photo. It depicted a woman in a auto shop having her car worked on by 2 black men and eventually her as well.

I was so caught up with the pictures that I didn't notice that a black man was kneeling down below me looking at a magazine. He was about 2 feet away and when I looked back at him I caught him looking up my dress. He must have known that I didn't care because I didn't move, but instead I took one step toward him, spreading my legs open for him to get a clearer view of my pussy. First he was pretending to look at the magazine, but now he was openly checking out my pussy.

My boyfriend came over to me and saw what was taking place. The black man stood up and asked if we were together. He told the black man that we were. The black man told him that he just wanted to say how attractive I was and he couldn't help checking her out. He said that he saw what magazine I was looking at and he thought he had a chance to talk to her.

My boyfriend surprised me by telling him that he understood and he asked him if he wanted to see more of me. The guy and I were at a loss for words, but he quickly said yes. They both turned to me and I smiled and turned toward the video arcade with them both following close behind me. As I walked toward the arcade I looked over to the clerk to see what he thought about all of this. He just had a big smile on his face with his head nodding up and down with approval.

I stopped at one of the booths and I asked him his name. He told me it was Bill. I introduced myself and I asked him if he wanted to go and check a movie out with me. He gladly excepted and we walked into the booth. Now mind you this was all done in front of several men who intently listening in on our conversation.

The booth could only hold the 2 of us comfortably so my boyfriend would have to stay outside. I asked him if he was ok with this. He told me that he would be right outside the booth. I gave him a kiss and I entered the booth with my new friend.

I told him to put some coins in the machine so he could relax a little. He appropriately chose an interracial movie with a big breasted blond and a well endowed black man. He put his hand under my dress and he began fingering me hard. His finger went in and out of my wet pussy as I put my hand on his crotch and I felt him swelling up.

I unzipped his pants and he turned his look away from the screen. He gave me a deep kiss as I pulled his black meat out. His cock was a dark coal color like his skin and it was thick and uncircumsized as well as the other black man. His fat finger felt great in me as I began to moan out loud. I wanted everyone outside to hear me. He pulled his finger out and took his hand and put it on my shoulder motioning me down. I sat down in front of him and gazed at his beautiful cock.

I pulled his semi hard cock with 2 hands and I put it in my mouth. I rolled my tongue around his uncircumsized meat. I played with it with my lips pulling on it and licking the inner hole. He jerked his body as I did this. His cock smelled strong and musty. I began to stroke it with my hand. It didn't take long for his cock to grow in my mouth and hand.

I continued to suck and stroke him until he was completely hard. He began to fuck my mouth as he held the back of my head. With every deep thrust I let out a gagging sound as it struck the back of my throat. I was a little nervous wondering if this guy was going to hurt me. I felt as if I was being taken which made it even more nasty. I began to gag more on his fat meat as it achieved it's full size. I knew by the sound I was making the men out there including my boyfriend had to be going crazy.

I knew that he probably couldn't hold out much longer so I pulled his thick cock out of my mouth and stood up. I gave him a wet kiss and turned around and stood with my legs spread. He didn't need any more hints. He pulled my dress up and quickly shoved his thick cock into my hot pussy. He began fucking me with deep slow strokes. I quickly began to cry out in ecstasy every time his shaft dove into my dripping wet pussy.

I knew that my cum was covering his beautiful black pole. I was torn between my wanting to taste it and having him fuck me to unconsciousness. He picked up the pace and began fucking me faster and harder. All I could do was hold on as every plunge into my pussy felt as if I was going to be knocked into the next booth.

My pussy was stuffed with his meat and it didn't want to let go. I constricted my pussy muscles around his shaft so I could feel every inch of him. I began to moan more louder as he fucked me harder. I felt his body stiffening up and I knew he was about shoot his load. I wanted it in me, but I also wanted to taste it. I told him to cum baby, shoot your load in me.

I heard him growl in my ear as he slammed his cock deep into me and let loose a powerful load of his hot black seed inside me. I felt it hit my pussy walls with a hard force. I quickly pulled him out and turned around and shoved his black tool in front of my face just in time to catch another stream of hot cum in my mouth.

As it splashed on my tongue he jerked his pole into my face and let loose another spray on my face. I felt it hit my nose, lips and chin. I could feel it run down my face as I greedily licked it up.

My boyfriend opened up the door to see if I was ok and he saw that my face was drenched in the black mans cum. I looked past him and saw several guys looking at me. They all had big grins on their face with looks of approval.

The black man gave me a kiss on my cheek and he thanked my man as he left. I stepped out of the booth and my man asked me if I was ok. I told him that I was great. He stared at my face with disbelief as my chin dripped with cum.

There were about 4 guys standing there checking me out. I took my guys hand and put it under my dress. I heard him give out a sigh when he felt my pussy filled with his cum. I walked over to the other men and I lifted up my dress so they could see and feel for themselves. Two of the guys put their fingers in me as the other two watched on. I let them long enough to get a taste of me. Then the other men took their place fingering my cum filled pussy.

I came again during this erotic moment knowing that I was full filling fantasies for everyone tonight. I was a limp doll in these mens arms as they had their way with me. I came back to reality and saw my guy just staring at me.

I turned to my man and escorted him into the booth. I turned around, raised my dress for him and looked back with a look that he couldn't mistake for anything else but to cum fuck me now. He didn't hesitate. He took his cock out and rubbed the head of his dick against my slippery pussy lips. I wondered what he thought about doing sloppy seconds after a black man. He must not have minded because he slid his hard cock into me with ease.

As he began fucking me harder and faster, I could hear a slurping squishing noise made by both of my cum and the other mans goo. My man tightened up and squirted his own mix into the cocktail party. He kept his warm cock in me as he breathed heavily on my back. I reached back and took hold of his melting cock and pulled it out. I turned toward him and cleaned it all up. I savored the taste of all of our mixed potion.

We pulled ourselves together and as we exited the booth I saw all the men just smiling at me. I thanked my audience for their approval as we walked away from them.

I told my guy that I wanted to buy a toy to play with later. I picked out a nice 9" Doc Johnson vibrator. I took it up to the check out counter and I looked at the clerk and gave him a wink. He smiled and told me to cum back soon. I told him that he could count on it as we left.

As we walked out the front door the air hit my face and I suddenly remembered that I had cum all over my face and hair. I laughed to myself knowing that the clerk had to have seen my cum glazed face.

On the drive home I asked my guy if he enjoyed himself. He told me that this had to be one of the biggest sexual nights of his life and he thanked me for showing him my "dark side" and that if I wanted to bring him over to the "Dark Side" he would be happy to cum over anytime.

My guy played with my soaking wet pussy all the way home as he went over every detail of the night getting excited at the points he enjoyed the most. I promised him that this wouldn't be the last time and he passed the jealousy test with flying colors.


Sexually Yours, Patricia

cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers
12