Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my new friend and thanked him. He laughed and said no, thank you. I sat back in my seat and leaned over to my boyfriend. I asked him if he was ok with what I did. He told me that he was extremely turned on. I leaned back and I felt totally fulfilled.

I fixed myself and we got up and left the show. I wanted to make a clean departure besides if I know my man he would need to have sex as much as I did after that.

We walked out into the lobby and the manager asked me if everything was alright. I gave him a sheepish grin and told him that we had a fun time. He told us to cum back again. I told him that we would absolutely be back again.

That night pretty much changed my life and opened up a new world of sexual adventures for me. I new that I would be open to anything and loved to shock people and have some fun at the same time.

So the next time you see a woman at the movies dressed provacotively, keep your eyes open and if the moment presents yourself, don't hesitate to say hi and smile, you never know what extra feature you might see.

Bi for now,

Patricia

12