Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers

I couldn't take any more and told Greg that I was going to go back to camp. He asked me if I wanted to go for a walk in the forest again. I figured that if I couldn't have David I could maybe get him jealous with his cousin.

We told David and Linda that we were going for a walk in the forest. David's eyes lit up knowing what that meant and asked Linda if she wanted to go too. Linda said that she had to get back to camp for dinner so she couldn't.

We left David with Linda at the arcade. I knew that David knew that I was a for sure thing and that his little brother was going to get it.

Me and Greg walked into the forest and it didn't take long for Greg to start grabbing me again. I had to tell him to settle down again. I knew what I wanted and I had to have it before we were interrupted again.

I knelt down on my knees in front of Greg and I pulled down his swimming shorts exposing a small but thick soft cock. I reached out and touched his cock with my hand. Greg pulled back at my touch. I held onto his cock and told him to relax. I leaned forward and put his cock in my mouth and sucked it up to his balls.

I was immediately hit by the familiar smell of cock. It brought back strong memories of my sucking my neighbor's husbands cock. I thought the musky smell was intoxicating. There is no other smell like it.

I felt Greg's cock swell in my hot mouth. I began moving my head back and forth on his cock as it easily slid past my lips. It didn't take Greg long as he began to breathe harder and his body tightened up. Greg told me that I better stop, but I knew what I wanted. I wanted to taste his spunk in my mouth.

All of a sudden Greg let out a loud groan as his cock exploded in my mouth. His cum shot like a cannon hitting the back of my throat. He was making all of these funny noises as his body shook. I held on for the ride as he shot several burst of cum in my mouth. I wondered if it was the first time he had ever cum before by the way he was acting.

I swallowed as fast as I could to keep from spitting it up. With the last squirt of cum into my mouth I held it on my tongue and rolled it around savoring the sweet thick goo. Greg pulled his still hard cock out of my mouth and he fell down to the ground.

He looked as if he ran a mile breathing and sweating hard. I asked him if he was ok. All he could say was "I can't believe you did that." I asked him if it was the first time he had cum before. He acted all bad saying that he had cum lots of times.

I told him that he tasted great. He told me that he couldn't believe that he had just had his cock sucked by his cousin. I asked him if he had ever had a blow job before. He told me that he had, but soon shyly confessed that it this was his first. I told him that he did fine and that he had a great cock.

He told me that David told him that I sucked cock great and that I was a great fuck. I started laughing and told Greg that I had never sucked or fucked David. Greg started laughing to saying that his brother was a big liar.

I told him that he could now tell David that he had me before David did. I thought that this was great knowing that his little brother was first and that he was going to put him in his place. I told Greg that we better get back before someone thought something happened to us.

When we got back to camp, we got a look from David that can only be described as "well." Greg answered him by one word "dude" with a big sheepish smile on his face.

As Greg walked over to his camp, I had to laugh to myself at the site of Greg's big brother running behind him like that looney tune cartoon character of the Big bull dog and the little dog getting slapped. I could only imagine that Greg was going to slap down David with what he did and what David never really did.

After dinner, my mother noticed how dirty my legs were and I thought that she had some kind of motherly instincts that I was on my knees giving head. I felt a little dirty and I wanted to wash my hair after being in the lake so I decided to take a shower.

I got my stuff together to go to the bathrooms when David walked into our tent and asked to talk to me. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he wanted to explain about telling Greg the lies.

I looked at him and told him that I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. He told me that he wanted to make it up to me. I told him that there was nothing he could do or say that would take back his lies. He apologized and pleaded with me to forgive me. I told him to be quite that someone would hear him. He told me that he was going to talk louder if I didn't forgive him. I looked at his sad puppy dog face and eyes and told him that I couldn't stay mad at him.

As I started to walk out of the tent, David grabbed my hand and put it on his rock hard cock. He told me that he wanted me so bad. I told him that I thought Linda was taking care of him. He laughed and said that she was a tease and he only did that to get me jealous. I tried to act like it didn't bother me as I walked out.

I went to the one of the bathrooms and began setting my stuff out for my shower. I was thinking about what David had said and I wondered if I should trust him at all. I took off my shorts and top when I noticed that I didn't lock the door.

Before I could get to it the door opened and David walked in. I was caught off guard and yelled at him asking him what he thought he was doing. It dawned on me that I was totally naked. I quickly grabbed my towel to cover up. David told me that this was familiar. We both laughed as I asked him if he was crazy and that we were going to get busted. He turned around and locked the door.

I knew that there wasn't any way that he was going to leave without my doing something for him. I asked him what he had in mind. He walked over to the shower and turned it on telling me that we were dirty and that we needed to take a shower. David took his clothes off and when I saw his naked body I remembered why I wanted him so bad. I forgot about being upset with him as I dropped my towel leaving us both naked once again. David walked over to me and kissed me on my lips. I accepted his tongue in my mouth as we played tongue wrestle.

As David kissed me, he slipped one hand down to my ass as his other hand found my pussy. He rubbed the outside of my lips until he finally slipped one finger past them and into my pussy. My pussy was already wet so he had no problem slipping his finger to the knuckle.

David began finger banging me hard and fast sending me to an earth shattering climax. I bit his tongue trying not to scream out. David stopped asking me if I was ok. I told him that I was fine and with that he continued fingering me until I almost collapsed in his arms as my knees buckled.

David picked up a towel and laid it out on the ground. I knew what he wanted, but before he could say anything I told him to lie down. As he lay on the towel, I stared at his rock hard cock amazed at its size. I bent forward inhaling it's musty scent as if it were perfume. I took in another breath as I kissed the head of his cock. A pear of cum formed on the head of his cock as I squeezed his shaft.

I stuck out my tongue and licked the milky liquid off. It had a sweet taste to it. I savored the taste on my tongue as long as I could before my saliva mixed with it. I opened my mouth as far as I could to accommodate the head of his cock.

I felt the head of his cock slide past my lips as I started to gobble it down as far as I could take it before I gaged. I went down to his balls as the hair around it tickled my nose. I pulled my head back and began slowly pumping his cock in and out of my mouth.

My mouth was filling with saliva and it was oozing out the corners of my lips. This allowed me to move up and down his cock with ease. I played with his soft balls with one hand as I used my other hand on his cock. It glided up his shaft as I pulled up on it with my lips.

I thought back to the time when I was taught how to do this by a much older man. I had to thank him for teaching me what to do. I had only wished that he had shown me how to fuck so that when I did fuck David I would be good at it.

I was treated to a surprise as David began to finger my pussy as I sucked on his cock. I rode his finger as if it were his cock. I fantasied for a moment that his finger was his brother Greg's cock as they both had sex with their cousin.

My fantasy was interrupted by David's breathing suddenly increasing and before I could stop him, he shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. I was totally taken by surprise and I gagged on his spunk as it filled my mouth squirt after squirt. I had to pull off his cock to avoid gagging. When I did, he shot another burst hitting me in the nose. That totally surprised me as we both started laughing.

I took my finger and scooped it off of my nose and placed it on my tongue so he could see it. I closed my mouth and licked my lips showing him my approval of his taste. I thought that he was through and I started to get up, when he asked me where I was going. I told him that I was going to take a shower. He told me that he wasn't done yet and motioned to his still rigid cock.

(Now I had never been with a guy my age before and my only experience was with an older man and that after he came he was pretty much done. David on the other hand was still up and ready to go. I thought to my self that I still wondered what it would feel like to have a cock in me and to be honest I was still very horny).

I knelt back down and asked him what he had in mind. With that, David pulled me down and started kissing me. As he did, I wondered if he could taste himself because his cum was still on my tongue.

David rolled on top of me and started kissing my breast and swollen nipples. I enjoyed this very much, but he soon moved down my stomach. I was hoping that he was going to kiss my pussy which I hadn't had in a very long time.

Before he got down there he suddenly stopped and spread my legs he fumbled around trying to find my pussy with his cock and without warning shoved his cock into my pussy. Although I was still wet, it still hurt as his cock head stretched open my pussy. David began pounding away at my pussy as if he was never going to fuck again.

I could sense that he hadn't had a lot of experience at this. Because he was trembling and asking if he was doing all right. I wondered if I was as new to this as he was. I knew that he was at least supposed to build up to this moment, but I figured that he was just so excited that he couldn't help it. I thought to my self that if this was sex then it wasn't like what I read in magazines.

I tried to match his rhythm but it was difficult. Don't get me wrong, it felt good and I was getting off. I could also feel that his cock was sliding in and out better with my juices lubricating his shaft. I grabbed his ass and held on as he rode me like a wild horse.

Every few seconds his cock would come out if he pulled back too far. I would have to help direct him as he would try and put it in my ass. I was in no way ready to try anything like that.

As David continued to fuck me, I could tell that he was getting better as he would get a good rhythm going. I was starting to see colored spirals in my head and I knew that I was about to climax.

My breathing got deeper along with his as his sweat dripped down on my face and chest. I told him that he felt great in me and that his cock filled me up. I told him to fuck me harder as I totally lost it and had to scream out his name.

I didn't care if anyone could hear me. I just wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. As his cock slapped into my pussy I could feel his balls slap my ass.

David told me that he was cumming again. I told him that I wanted to see it, but before he could pull out I felt a gush of hot goo enter me and coat my pussy walls.

David quickly pulled out and shot more cum on my belly. It felt hot as it splashed on me. With one last jerk of his body he let loose his last squirt hitting my pussy hair.

I squeezed the last drop of cum out of his cock hole. I moved my thumb over it and brought it to my lips. I sucked on my thumb like a baby as I ran my fingers through the warm puddle on my stomach.

(Looking back on it, I knew that I always had a thing about cum. There was something about its texture and knowing that it had so much energy connected to it).

I continued to play in it as David collapsed next to me on the cold cement. We laid there silent as I picked some of his cum up to examine it on my fingers. I then licked off the goo and savored its flavor.

As we laid there, I could feel his cum oozing out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass. I felt so warm and alive. I knew that things were going to be somehow different.

David and I got up and he kissed me softly un like before. He told me that I was great and that he would never forget this moment. I told him that I wouldn't either as we both got into the shower together.

As we showered, we washed each others backs and private areas. I thought to my self that this was what it was like to be married. We kissed each other as we rubbed ourselves against one another in a lather of soap.

David asked me how he was and I told him that he was great. (I would later learn that most guys were fixated with wanting to know).

I confessed to him that I had never done that before. He thought that I was lying telling me that he was sure that I had. He then told me that I was his first as well. We both laughed at being so nervous and trying to act cool about it.

After we got out of the shower, we dried each other off and got dressed. David gave me one last kiss and he swore to me that he would never tell anyone not even Greg. I told him that if anyone found out they kill us and at least never let us see one another again.

I knew that even if he swore that he couldn't keep this quite even to Greg. David slipped out of the bathroom and ran back to camp before anyone could see him.

I dried my hair and thought of how exciting all of that had been. As I stood there, I felt a drip of David's cum finding its way out of my pussy and running down my leg. I thought for a moment about wiping it off, but I loved what it meant and how it felt so I left it alone.

I walked back to camp in time to see everyone around the camp fire singing camp fire songs and roasting marshmallows. I sat down next to my family and tried to act normal. I felt as if everyone was staring at me and their knowing what we had done.

I knew that it was just my imagination and I did my best to act like I was excited about the camp fire, but deep inside I knew that it wasn't the fire that was making me feel warm inside. It was my knowing that I was becoming a whole woman now.

The rest of the week went by fast and before long it was time to leave. Me and my cousins had gone for more walks and played a little in the forest and water, but we didn't have a chance to fuck again.

After that summer we drifted apart due to distance and time growing up. I thought about our first time a lot and wondered if he thought of me.

It wasn't until I was 30 and I was at a big family reunion when I finally saw him again. He was married with 2 kids and I was married as well.

We had a chance to talk alone and we reminisced about that summer. David told me that I was the best fuck and I gave the best blow job he had ever had. I laughed and told him that it was nice to be thought of that way.

David and I knew that we both wanted to leave and be alone somewhere, but we knew it would be hard to do. It wasn't until a year later when he came out by himself on business that we were finally able to relive old times. My husband caught us and I thought David was going to have a heart attack until he found out that my husband was cool with it. Then again that is another story.

Sexually Yours,

Patricia's XTC

cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers
12