Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
170 Followers

I wanted Cathy to taste this as well so I used my tongue as a spoon and I licked up a glob of her cum. I got up and moved my head to hers. I stuck my tongue out so she and everyone else could see it as I stuck my tongue into her open mouth.

I heard Cathy give out of sound of pleasure as she tasted herself. As we played with each others tongue I heard miss prissy Tammy say that this was sick.

I was delighted to hear several of the guys tell her that she was a prude bitch and that she should take the pole out of her ass and leave if she didn't like it.

We looked up and smiled at her as she told her boyfriend to take her home. When he didn't move she totally lost it and threw a tizzy fit and told him that if he didn't leave with her they were through. You could tell by the look on his face that he in no way wanted to go, but knew that if he didn't go with her it would be over with them.

He reluctantly left with his head hung down and his tail between his legs. The rest of the guys called him wiped as he left. As for the rest of the crowd they cheered for more.

Cathy and I continued to put on a show everyone by simulating fucking and putting our legs around each other and rubbing our pussy's together as we frenched kissed each other. We brought each other off to a mind-blowing climax as we collapsed into each others arms.

As we lay on top of each other, we were given a round of applause from our audience.

For the rest of the night I was approached by both guys and girls asking me if we were faking it or if we were serious.

When I told them that we were serious, the girls would ask me what it was like and the guys would tell me that it was very cool and if we would consider doing it with them.

I would tell the girls that it was a very intense feeling and that a girl naturally knows how to please another woman. They would shake their heads all agreeing. I told the guys that we would think about it only if they watched for awhile. They gladly agreed to that deal.

After that night, I knew for sure that I was Bi Sexual. Cathy and I shared other intimate moments together and one night with an older man who bought us drinks at a bar.

I learned a lot from Cathy and every now and then I learn something else from other women that I have been with. As for the gang, I moved away when I was 21 and I had lost contact with them until I attended my class reunion. A lot of familiar faces were there as well as the gang.

It was funny to see how some people have changed in appearance and their reaction to seeing me after being gone for so long. Almost all of them still live in the same area and I had to laugh when all of them brought up that night. Some of them told me that it was and has been the highlight of their lives.

I saw miss prissy Tammy at the reunion and there is justice in seeing that she was a victim of gravity. Her breasts were sagging and her ass was huge. She looked like she had a hard life from rasing 4 kids, the 1st right out of high school.

Sherrie ended up marrying a well to do business man and she is doing well.

Karen was married and divorced and engaged to a very good looking cop.

Cathy is still single and dating. She looked absolutely great and her new boyfriend was not bad looking either. When she introduced me to him, he had a look on his face as if he had been well informed about me.

Cathy told me that she had tried experimenting in a female only lifestyle and realized that she is Bi Sexual and loves to be with men as much as women. I told her that I too felt the same way. We all partied like we had never been apart. After the party, Cathy offered to let me stay at her place until I returned back to California. I gladly agreed and I don't have to tell you that Cathy and I stayed up all night re living and catching up over lost time. I also got to know her boyfriend a lot better as well.

Cathy is planning a trip out to California soon so she can meet my husband and go to Disney Land. I wonder if there are any hidden cameras on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. We will let you know how it all cums out.

Sexually Yours,

Patricia's XTC

Authors Note: If you liked this story and my other stories as well, Please don't forget to vote and let me know just how much you enjoyed them.

If you want to see the pix to this story and others please check out my pix in the Literotica Forum area under "Amateur Pic Feedback" . Then look for "Patricia's XTC " thread. There you will find lots of pix of me and some that illustrate to these stories.

cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
170 Followers
12