Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch.10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers

Well I wondered how long it was going to take to get to this, but I nervously said that it all depended on what it was. He asked if his friends could spend the night. I was surprised, but still nervous about the request.

I remembered what Mr. Palino had said about his sons getting crazy and throwing a party while he was gone and this was the reason why I was there. I thought to myself that as long as I was there what could happen.

I asked them if their parents knew that his parents were out of town. They all chimed in and said that their parent's didn't have to know that. Tony said they stay over all the time and they all promised to behave. Then David said "besides as soon as we heard you were going to be here we all decided it would be cool to stay over." Tony hit David in the arm and told him to shut up.

I thought about it for a second and I figured that maybe they would keep themselves occupied and I wouldn't have to entertain them too much. I told them that I would agree only if they listened to me and that his father never found out. They all promised and were happy as could be.

The boy's friends all left to go home and tell their parents. A short time later they all returned with sleeping bags and smiles. I don't know how they did it but no parent called to confirm that it was ok to stay over with the Palino parents. All the families knew each other and they probably thought noting of it.

After the boys got their stuff settled in the boys went out to Tony and Paul's party room out back while I called my friends on the phone to chat with them uninterrupted.

I told them that everything was going according to plan for getting the car for the concert. I told them what I had to do to weaken him. They all went crazy when I told them that he squeezed my ass. They all agreed that he was a very handsome man.

They asked me about the boys and I told them that they were not being jerks so far. I didn't dare tell them about the pool stuff or their catching me checking out a Hustler magazine. Especially the boys having their friends stay over with just me there.

As the day was cumming to an end, I asked them what they wanted for dinner. They all wanted pizza which was fine with me. The pizza came and went and I thought that all of this was way too easy. Here I was taking care of a household of 5 boys. I wondered if this was all that it took to be the wife of the house. Then again the night was far from over.

After dinner the boys asked me what kind of games I liked to play. I told them that I was too old for games, but they should watch some T.V. or play their Atari games while I took a shower to get the pool chlorine off of me.

The boys went into the family room while I went upstairs to take my shower. I made sure that I locked the door this time so the little horn dogs didn't surprise me again. I went into the master bathroom that had this big oval bathtub in front of a big window with no shades.

The Palino's didn't have any neighbors behind them, but instead they had a view of the Allegheny river. I could see the lights on the steel barges going bye and the glow from Pittsburgh off in the distance.

As I undressed, I fantasized about what it would be like to live in a house like this when I was married with my own kids.

I decided to take a bath instead so I ran the bath water and added some bubbles to get that total high class effect. As I stood there in the nude I looked out the window every now and then just to make sure the side neighbors couldn't see me and have a heart attack.

I slipped into the tub and relaxed in the warm water. As I laid there, I couldn't help but slightly touch myself and think about the boys cocks that I had seen earlier. As I fingered myself to a climax, I slowly came back to reality.

After what seemed like I had been in the tub for hours I got out and dried off. I went into the bedroom and put on one of Mr. Palino's mens buttoned down shirt and my panties. I always slept in panties and a T shirt and I had always wanted to wear a mens shirt after seeing a movie with a woman wearing one. I thought that it looked very sexy. I figured it was no big deal. Keep in mind that I don't have any brothers, just a sister.

When I went down stairs, I suddenly realized that maybe my choice of night wear might not have been a good idea. The boys suddenly got quite and just stared at me. Then one the boys started giggling. I thought about going back up to change, but I figured I give the boys a little thrill, besides I didn't bring any other kind of sleep wear.

I asked the boys what they were up to. Tony told me that they were bored and wanted to play a game with me. I looked at the clock and it was 900 P.M. so I knew that telling them no that it was too late was out of the question, but they did agree to getting changed for bed if I agreed to play a game with them.

They all went upstairs to the boy's room and soon returned with some of them in pajamas and some in "T" shirts and under ware. I expected them to say that they wanted to play strip poker, but they choose a board game to my surprise.

We all sat on the floor and played trouble. As we played we all had our legs crossed and I wondered if my panties were visible to Tony who sat across from me. I had to figure they were because Tony and the 2 boys sitting next to him kept starring at my crotch. I had to laugh inside because I must have been leaving them a lifetime memory.

I could see Tony's soft cock sticking out of his boxer under ware. I couldn't help it, but I also had to check the other boys out. Robert whispered something to Tony and he said not now, I asked him what the big secret was. They all looked at him and he asked me if I minded if they could smoke a joint.

I was stunned. I couldn't believe these guys were smoking pot. I told him that his father would kill me. Robert said "well we saw you smoking pot by the pool. If you can why can't we. He had a point.

I gave in and Tony ran to his room and back in seconds with 4 thick hand rolled joints. He lit them up and passed them around. Everyone took hits off of it and after the second one was half way done we could feel the effects. Tony must have a good allowance because it was great pot.

After awhile playing the board game got boring as well. Then one of the boys (Steve) asked if we could play truth or dare. Now I was curious as to what these boys had in mind. We were all feeling high so I agreed to play and Steve started it.

He said "Patty, truth or dare." I chose truth. He asked me if I had ever had sex. I laughed and told him yes. That was an easy enough one. Then I asked Steve "truth or dare." He chose truth. I asked him if he had ever kissed a girl before and relatives don't count. He said that he had.

Then some of the boys questioned his honesty. I asked Steve to prove it. If he had, I would know it. I asked him to kiss me. He was first hesitant and shy, but after some pushing by his friends he leaned over and planted a soft kiss on my lips then at my surprise he slipped his tongue into my mouth and slowly tickled my tongue. I returned the gesture by wrapping my arms around him and giving him a deep tongue job. I sucked his tongue into my throat. As If it was his cock.

When I released his tongue, he pulled his head back with his eyes still closed. He stayed that way like he was frozen. He finally came back to reality when I told everyone that he wasn't lying. He had kissed a girl before.

Tony blurted out asking me truth or dare Patty. I chose dare. He dared me to take off my shirt. I laughed and told him no way. All of the boys told me that I had to it was part of the game. I told them that I would get in trouble if I did because they would tell everyone. They promised that they wouldn't and then Robert said they had already seen them while I was in the bath, but they wanted to see them up close.

My mouth dropped open. I asked him what he was talking about. David hit Robert in the arm telling him he had a big mouth. I told them there was no way because I had locked the bedroom and bathroom doors.

Tony confessed with a big grin saying that as soon as I had gone upstairs they all went to the play room outside and went up on the roof because they knew that they could see inside the bathroom through the window.

I shook my head and called them dirty little peeping toms. They all began to apologize thinking that I may tell on them or get up and leave. I started laughing and told them that they were the horniest boys I had ever met.

I told them that If I did take off my top that they had better never tell anyone. They all promised. I began to unbutton my shirt as they all had big smiles and wide eyes. I removed my shirt exposing my breast to them. All of them made inspirational comments which made my small breast feel huge.

I think "wow" was used the most. My being nervous by all of these virgin boys looking at me like I was a goddess set me at ease and it began to arouse me.

I felt my nipples getting hard. The cold air in the room didn't help any. I said ok that's enough and began to put my shirt on when they all began to beg me to please leave it off. I reluctantly agreed if they too took their shirts off. I didn't feel so uncomfortable then.

They all quickly stripped their shirts of. Then it was my turn. I asked Paul "truth or dare." Paul took a big gulp and said truth. I asked him if he had ever played with himself. He looked around the room and then at Tony and said that he had.

All the guys started laughing and he began to really get embarrassed until I said that it was the sign of a man who did that. Then the laughing stopped. Steve amazingly confessed that he also jerked off on occasion. And then the rest of them joined the club by saying that they all had from time to time.

Paul looked at me and said "truth or dare." I chose dare half knowing what he was going to ask me. He asked me if he could see my pussy. I thought about it and told him sure, I got up and took him by his hand and began walking him out of the room. He had this dumbfounded look on his face.

I took him into the down stair's bathroom and I sat him down on the toilet. I locked the door and turned toward him. He had a look of being excited and frightened on his face so I told him to relax and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

I whispered to him that I was doing this because he was so nice and honest. I pulled down my white cotton panties and stood completely naked in front of him. He starred at my pussy as if it was the meaning of life.

I asked him if he had ever seen one before. He said that he had only seen them in the magazines. I asked him if it was what he expected. He shook his head and said no, this was amazing. I asked him what magazines he liked better Playboy or Hustler. He said Hustler because it showed everything.

I sat on the sink and spread my legs wide for him. I reached down and pulled my pussy lips apart. I asked him "like this." His mouth dropped open. He said "oh my . . . " I told him that he could cum closer for a better look. He got really nervous and said no I can see real good from here.

I understood when I looked down and saw that he had a raging hard on. It was so hard it was sticking out from the slit in his boxers. He put his hand over it and I told him that it was ok, I told him that I thought he had a beautifully big cock.

Before I knew it I stood up and went over to him and kneeled down in front of him. I took his hard dark colored cock in my hand and I felt it pulsating in my warm hand. His body jerked and I thought he was going to jump out of his skin. I told him to relax.

I asked him if this was ok. He was speechless. Without another word I leaned forward and licked the head of his cock. I could taste his pre cum and I knew that it wouldn't take much to make him cum. I wrapped my lips around his pulsating cock and took all of it down my throat slowly. I came up on it to the head. I swirled my tongue around it and quickly swallowed it again.

As I came up the second time, I put my hand around it and moved it up to the head stopping at my lips. Suddenly his body shook. I heard him say something like oh shit or something and I knew what was cumming. Him.

He shot his hips up and he blew his sweet load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop. His body continued to shake as I squeezed the last drops out. I opened my mouth letting him see the last drop on my cum soaked tongue.

He told me that he couldn't believe what I just did. I asked him if it was ok. He said no way it was great. I told him that he couldn't tell anyone. He said he promised. As we straightened up, we heard banging on the door.

As we opened the door, I saw all the boys looking in to see what we were doing I just walked past them smiling holding Paul's hand.

I sat down on the living room floor in just my panties. I looked at Paul as he came into the room. He had a huge smile on his face. The other boys were begging him to tell them what we did. Paul didn't say a word and sat down next to me.

The other boys slowly sat down begging me to tell them. I told them that a lady never tells. They asked me if I showed him my pussy. Paul just smiled. Tony asked if I did why don't I show everyone. I told them because Paul was the one who asked and he was honest about jerking off. And he asked to have me show him not everyone.

Tony said, hey I jerk off all the time will you show me now. I laughed and told him it wasn't his turn.

I looked at Steve and I said truth or dare, he said dare. I told him to take his under ware off. He turned bright red and shook his head no. All the boys told him that he had to. He looked at me and said that if he did, would I. I told him that he would have to wait his turn.

He stood up and pulled down his under ware expose a soft 3" cock. He was bright red as he sat down as he covered it with his hand. He looked at me and said ok your turn truth or dare and you better say dare. I laughed and said truth.

They all got totally bent and said no way. I told them it was my choice and I chose truth. Steve said ok, what did you do in the bathroom with Paul.

Well I didn't think about that, I thought for a minute and looked at Paul and he was still all smiles. I figured that Paul would tell eventually that night, so I told them that I took my panties off for him. I let him see my pussy and I even gave him a Hustler shot of my pussy.

They were all dying saying no way. Before I could finish the rest of the story Paul suddenly and proudly blurted out "then she sucked my cock and I came in her mouth."

The room got totally silent. Then Tony said no way that he was lying. They looked at me and I just licked my lips in confirmation to his story. They were still speechless. Until I said "and he was sweet tasting too." Tony said oh man please tell me your joking. I can't believe you sucked his cock now I'll never hear the end of it.

I looked at Tony and said ok truth or dare. He looked at me and said dare. I told him to take his cock out and stroke it. He told me that he would do it for me in private. I told him no that he had to do it here. He told me that he would only if I would suck his cock. I laughed and told him lets see you do it first.

Tony quickly pulled his simi hard cock out of his boxers and began stroking it. He told me ok now suck it. I couldn't believe how sexually forward he was about all of this. I told him that I never said that I would. He stopped and called me a prick tease.

Now this was fighting words to me. I never considered my being a prick tease. He told me all right, truth or dare. I said dare. He told me to take off my panties so that everyone could see my pussy. I laughed and told him sure, I thought you were smart. You could have told me to suck your cock, but you didn't. Tony hit his head with his hand in frustration.

I stood up and slowly pulled down my panties exposing my nicely trimmed patch. I ran my hands over my hips and around to my pussy running my fingers through the hair. Tony said ok lets really see your pussy. Spread your legs like you did for Paul.

I turned around showing them my ass and I bent over touching my ankles. I looked back at Tony and I moved one leg out spreading my pussy apart. I asked him "like this." They all said oh yah, just like that.

I moved one hand up my thigh and in between my legs spreading my pussy apart. I was feeling high and horny and I could feel my pussy getting wet thinking about what I was doing for these boys. I stood up straight and sat down on the couch. I suddenly realized that I was stark naked in a room full of horny boys. Most of them whom I had grown up with.

Tony asked me if he could touch my pussy. I told him that it wasn't his turn. He said enough games. He had this wild look in his eye as he moved toward me. I could see his cock, which was still out, growing harder every second. I looked over at Steve's and he too had a hard on.

I suddenly felt that I started something that I might not be able to get out of. I told Tony that we were only playing and if his father or anyone found out what we were doing we could get in trouble.

Tony looked at the other boys and asked them if they'd tell. They all said no way they would tell anyone. I laughed and said yah right. As soon as you see your friends your going to brag to everyone what we did tonight.

I told them that I thought it was time for bed. Steve said ok lets go to bed, all of us in your bed. This only got them even more fired up.

Then Tony said that he had a great idea. He ran upstairs and a few minutes later returned with a video tape and put it in the VCR. My curiosity ended when I saw that it was a porno movie. It was 2 girls who brought their car into an auto shop.

I looked at Tony and asked him where he got this at. He said his dad has a huge collection. I looked at the boys who were glued to the screen watching these girls getting these mechanics all hot and horny. They were obviously having the same effect on the boys.

Paul looked at me and asked me if there watching this bothered me. I told him no, I've seen porno's before.

It didn't take long for the girls to get naked. I waited to see the guys get naked, but the girls started playing with each other. The one girl got in a convertible and laid back over the back seat while the other girl pleasured her.

Steve asked me if I liked that. I told him that I did. He asked me if I had ever done something like that before. I told him that I did but it wasn't in a car shop. He laughed and asked where and who it was. I told him that it was at my house in my bedroom, but I couldn't tell him who it was.

I suddenly felt his hand rubbing my leg. I thought about pushing him away, but I knew this was way too far to stop now. I was high, horny and outnumbered. Besides I was curious as to what these boys could possibly know about sex.

As the movie progressed into the guys stripping and paring off with 2 guys to each girl, I saw that this was really getting them hot. I saw them beginning to rub their crotches. I saw that they were sporting hard on's under their under ware.

Steve still had his cock out and he was stroking it. I was amazed at the fact that these boys weren't afraid to show their cocks in front of each other. I wondered if this was the first time for them to do this. Did they watch porno's together and jerk off to them?

This made me even wetter. They all began to get closer to me. Steve's hand was soft and warm on my leg and it made it even harder to fight off the urge to submit to whatever they had in mind.

I unconsciously began touching my breast as I watched 2 men fucking one of the girls. One was fucking her pussy hard while the other guy was having his big cock serviced by this nasty blond. I looked around the room and I noticed that the boys were watching me and not the movie.

cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers