Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch.10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers

As the movie continued to play, we both watched as 2 girls were pleasuring a black man. He told me that he would turn it off it bothered me. I took a drink and told him that it didn't. He asked me if I had ever had sex yet. I choked on the alcohol caught off guard by his question.

I told him that I had. He then asked me if I had ever made love to another woman. I told him that I experimented once with a friend. He asked me if I liked it and I told him that it was fun.

I asked him if he had ever had 2 girls at once. He said that he had and it was an experience. Mr. Palino asked me if my boyfriend was there when I was with the other girl. I told him that he wasn't. He asked me if he had ever asked me to. I told Mr. Palino that I currently didn't have a boyfriend. He told me that he couldn't believe that a beautiful girl like me didn't have a boyfriend.

He told me how good I looked in the dress I was wearing as he put his hand on my leg. His big hand was firm and warm. I told him thank you and told him that he was a very handsome man.

As we watched the movie it came to the point where the black man took out his black pole and stuck it in the blonds' face. She gladly gobbled it up sharing it with the other girl. He asked me if I liked that. I told him that I loved sucking cock more than fucking. He appeared to be surprised by my comment.

I put my hand on his hand and I asked him if it was true about men and size of their hands being the size of their cocks. He laughed and said he wasn't sure. I told him that he had big hands. I then reached between his legs and I felt his semi hard cock in his pants. I felt it grow in my hand. I told him that it must be true.

Mr. Palino began rubbing my leg telling me how nice my legs felt. He continued to rub higher and higher until he found out that I wasn't wearing any panties. He said that I was a naughty girl. I told him that I hated wearing panties.

Mr. Palino moved his hand in between my thighs. When his hand reached my pussy lips he let out a moan and commented on how wet my pussy was. I closed my eyes thinking how he would react if I told him that it was his son's cum he was feeling. I spread my legs more for him so he could get at my pussy better. Mr. Palino leaned over and gave me a deep kiss as he began too undue his pants and pull out his now rock hard cock.

He took his hands and spread my legs for what I knew was an entry move. I stopped him telling him that we shouldn't be doing this. He told me that he liked me a lot and that he could tell I wanted him to. I reminded him that he was married. He told me that he and his wife were swingers and they had been with other people before.

He told me that he really wanted to fuck me for some time and that I drove him crazy. He said that while he was gone on his trip I was the only thing he thought about. He had to have me.

This was my big chance. I told him that I would fuck him if he did me a favor. He told me whatever it takes he would do it. I asked him if he could let me borrow his car Saturday night. He laughed and told me sure, it's insured, is that it. I got the impression that he would have let me borrow the car without fucking him.

I took his cock in my hand and I licked around the rim of its head. His cock was 8" long, but the thickness of his cock was what I was amazed at. I had never had a fat cock before and I wondered if I could be able to get it all in my mouth.

I opened my mouth wide and I slowly worked his shaft down my throat. I gaged when it hit the back of my throat. My saliva coated his cock as I removed it and then quickly went down on him again.

He took his hand and grabbed my hair and held my head down on his cock. It filled my mouth to the point of where I could feel it stretching around it. I began to gag again and he let my head up. I left a string of spit attached to his cock and my lips. I wrapped my hand around it and I stroked his cock slowly as I continued to suck him. My hand could barely get around it.

I found myself totally lost in the moment of my sucking his fat cock. My breathing increased and I began to moan in the excitement I was getting from it. I must have had an effect on him as well because I felt some salty cum in my mouth. I knew that if I wanted to feel this cock in me I better stop now.

I got up and he laid down on the floor. I straddled him and I positioned my self over his fat long pole. As I squatted over his cock I reached down and rubbed his cock head on my clit and cum soaked pussy. He grabbed my hips and forced me down on his cock. I immediately felt a shock run through my body that I can only describe as pure ecstasy. I gave out a cry of pleasure as I began to slowly ride his cock.

Every time I pulled up on him I felt the same rush of pleasure. I felt his cock fill every inch of my pussy. His son's cum mixed with mine giving me a natural lubrication to accommodate his father's cock.

I increased my rise and fall on his cock. Then he grabbed my ass and drove into me like a jack hammer. I felt like I was going to pass out as I reached one orgasm after another. His cock slammed into my pussy like he was trying to force himself inside me. When he stopped, I collapsed on top of him. He lifted me up and laid me down on the carpet.

I told him that I wanted to taste him. He moved up to my face and presented his cock to me. I saw that his shaft was coated in white cream from my pussy. I quickly began to lick his shaft like a popsicle taking all of his son's and my cum off. I could taste the tangy cocktail mix. I eagerly gobbled his cock down my throat making sure I got every drop off of his cock.

I reached down between my legs and fingered myself as I sucked him. I removed a finger and found that it to was covered in white goo. I put it to my mouth and licked it off.

He put me on my hands and knees and he positioned himself in back of me and placed his cock at my pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock over my lips and then he plunged it into me till I felt his balls.

He slowly drove his cock in and out of my wet pussy each time going faster and harder until I felt his balls slapping up against my ass. I told him to fuck me harder. I reached under my legs so I could feel his cock sliding back and forth in my pussy.

I was moaning so loud he had to remind me that his boys would hear. At this point I didn't care. I wanted his boys to cum down and see what their father was doing to me.

Mr. Palino told me that he was going to cum so I asked him where he wanted to shoot his cum at. He told me that he wanted to cum in my pussy, but he was afraid to get me pregnant. I told him it was ok because I was on the pill. I told him that I wanted to feel his hot cum inside me.

With that he gave my pussy a few more hard pounding's and then his body stiffened up and I he gave out a muffled grunt. I could feel his seed gushing into my pussy filling me up.

As he continued to slide his cock in my pussy, I could feel the warm cum escaping out and down my ass. I reached under me again so I could feel it and his cock covered in gooey cum as he pulled out and plunged back in slowly.

He pulled it out of my sloppy wet pussy and rolled over on the floor next to me. I rolled over on him and I cleaned up his cum covered cock. As I sucked on the head, I got a surprise when he shot a few more squirts of cum into my mouth. I told him that he tasted great. I was so tempted to tell him that he tasted just like his son's.

We laid there for a few more minutes until we heard a door shut upstairs. He jumped up quickly and saying that he hoped his boys didn't see them.

He went upstairs to check on them while I got dressed. When he returned, he told me that I shouldn't tell anyone or we could get in trouble. I told him not to worry that it would be our secret.

He paid me for house sitting with a little bonus and I asked him if he was serious about my using his car. He told me that he was as long as I was careful and that I was the only one who drove it. I promised and as I left he gave me a hot wet kiss telling me thank you for everything and having fun with him. I told him that if he ever wanted someone to house sit again to just call me. I told him that I loved being with his boys, giving him a wink. He had this puzzled look on his face as I left.

He kept his word and I took my friends to the concert in his car. I never house sat for him again, but a few years later I ran into him at a party and he told me that he wanted to thank me for my bringing his boys into manhood. I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about until Mr. Palino described the weekend events to me with intimate details. I laughed I asked him when did he find out.

He told me that when he found naked pictures of me in their room they spilled the beans. They all agreed that I was great and that they all shared something in common. He told me that if anyone was going to be their teacher he was happy it was me.

Sexually Yours, Patricia

Authors note: If you liked this story and my other stories as well, Please don't forget to vote and let me know just how much you enjoyed them.

If you want to see the pix to this story and others please check out my pix in the Literotica Forum area under "Amateur Pic Feedback" . Then look for "Patricia's XTC " thread. There you will find lots of pix of me and some that illustrate to these stories.

cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers