Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at his cock and it was naturally limp with his learning that his brother just came in his fertile wife. I went down on Mike and within a few minutes he was hard again. I quickly got on top of him and I guided his cock into me.

I fucked my husband in front of his brother and I saw that he was checking his brothers cock going in and out of my pussy. He told his brother, "yah fuck her little brother. I gotta give it to you she is one hot fuck." With that I felt my husband release his own seed into me. I just squeezed my pussy muscles making sure I got ever drop of his cum.

I whispered into his ear that at least I had his cum in me and I didn't feel so bad. I thought that this would help him, but judging by his face I could see that it really didn't help.

We all tried to change the subject and we finished watching the movie, but as we laid there with my being half naked I didn't want to give him the wrong impression.

I told Matt that they wore me out and that I was going to bed. I made sure that Matt was set for bed and I gave him a kiss good night telling him I would see him in the morning.

Later while in bed with my husband I asked him to fuck me again. I think so that if I was pregnant I would at least know that it was a 50 / 50 chance that it would be his. I made sure that he came in me again.

As we laid there in each others arms, he apologized for not doing something sooner. I told him that I was as much to blame for it as anyone. I reminded him that I was fucking his brother just as much as he was fucking me and that I knew the consequences. I told him that more then likely I wouldn't get pregnant and if I did, that it would be my husbands no matter what.

I told him that it wasn't as if it were a complete stranger. He half way laughed and said that this was some cancellation. He then said that he would know for sure when the baby was better at sports then my husband was. We both laughed and tried to not think about it. 9 months later I gave birth to a baby boy, he looked just like his daddy. Ah well lets just say that my husband and his brother although 4 years apart look like twins and often get called by the others names by people.

We have never really spoken of this since then. Our son doesn't know and never will. However if he ever needed a DNA testing and a comparison and it turned out that he was my brother n law's son then we would have to tell him the truth.

Lets just hope that day never comes. Moral to this story, stop, take a moment and slip on a rain coat to go out and play.

If you liked this story and my other stories as well, Please don't forget to vote and let me know just how much you enjoyed them.

If you would like to see my other stories regarding Loving Wife, Exhibitionist, Interracial, Incest, Non Consent and First Time sex then just click on my screen name "Cumn2xtc."

If you want to see the pix to this story and others please check out my pix in the Literotica Forum area under "Amateur Pic Feedback" Then look for "Patricia's XTC " thread. There you will find lots of pix of me and some that illustrate to these stories.

Sexually Yours,

Patricia

12