Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

I was stirred to life in the wee hours of the morning by soft light feelings of stroking on my cock. Looking down I saw Ann licking my cock, from bottom to top, then as she saw me looking at her, she opened her mouth, eyes on mine and took me fully into her mouth and down her throat.

Stunned, I could only watch as the love of my life performed an act that I had never dreamed of. I mean, I hadn't cleaned up from last nights anal sex yet and I knew that Ann knew this too. She was looking into my eyes with intent and knowledge of what she was doing. When I tried to push her off, telling her that I was still unclean there she just pushed my hand back and continued. She had a look of some deep emotion as she sucked and licked me until I came in her mouth.

"That was to show you that you mean more to me than anything in the world Patrick. I know that you hadn't cleaned up from our sex last night. I wanted to show you how much I do love you. I would do anything for you Patrick. Anything."

"But you didn't have to do that Ann. I know that you love me. You had nothing to prove. My God Ann, what has gotten into you?"

"Didn't you like what I did? Do you think that just anyone would do that for their lover? Can you see how much I love you now?"

"But I have always known that you loved me Ann. You didn't have to prove anything to me. You have gone way beyond anything that I ever thought you would or could for that matter. Why now? Why the new stuff too?"

"Look Patrick. Things have been strained between us for quite a while. My job, your job, no time together, the sex dropping to almost nothing. We have both been drawn apart. I felt that I needed to show you how much I do still love you. Can't you see that I didn't mind letting you cum in my mouth? That I even liked it? Joan told me what I needed to try and see what you liked. You like it all didn't you? I don't want to lose you, Patrick, you mean too much to me."

"Well, I just don't want you to think that I require or would demand you do these things for me Ann. I love you no matter what. It was very special though. Matter of fact, last night and this morning was great. Probably the best sex we have ever had. Thank you."

"No, thank you Patrick. Many husbands would have left their wives after a lot less over the last few months. You have stuck by me and supported me always. I am so lucky to have you for a husband."

"Then I guess we are just two of the luckiest people around then, aren't we, Ann?"

That whole day ended up being us fucking wherever and whenever either of us felt like it. It was like a light had been turned on and we were both basking in the energies of it's shining. We hadn't acted like this for years, well to be truthful, ever before. I like it.

Ann even initiated anal sex twice more too. I left that up to her since I knew that she was really going out of her way for me. I loved it all, but didn't want to appear to be pushy for everything and cause her to end up not liking it.

On Sunday we were glowing in happiness so much that our kids and her parents could see it. Her dad mentioned it to me. He was happy that whatever had been bothering us seemed to have gone away and been settled. On Monday Ann was a bit reluctant to go to work but I encouraged her, knowing that we would be having a vacation soon. Just the two of us.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers
12