Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

"Oh? And I should just take your word for it Jim? If I show you my breasts, you will lose all that respect and think I am a cheap and easy slut or something. I'm not you know."

"We know that Ann. We have always known that you are a sharp business woman over everything else. We have also all lusted after you too. We have sat around at the local watering hole and talked about you and your body and how nice it must be too."

"Well, I guess one little look won't hurt things too much. However, if any of you guys say something about this to anyone else but just us, I will hate you all for a very long time."

"We don't kiss and tell Ann. You should know that about us by now. This whole thing will be our secret forever."

I decided to go ahead and give them what they wanted at that moment. I pulled my blouse out away from my body and the down off my shoulders, letting it fall behind me. When my blouse hit the table top I could hear all the men groaning.

Their response made my pussy flood and I felt that tingle run through my body from my feet all the way to my head. It centered on my pussy and nipples the most. As they all watched closely, I undid my bra behind my back and pulled it off, cupping the front of it to my breasts. I pulled my arms out one at a time and then, while they were held in a trance as they each stared at my chest, I began to slowly, ever so slowly let the bra drop to my lap.

When my nipples came into view the moans were noticeably louder. They crowded in closer, six heads just a foot or so away from my naked chest. I felt so hot and...well...powerful at that moment. Knowing that these men wanted me in the worst way and that they were all going to be paying me fifty bucks each just to see my breasts. I found myself loving this whole exhibitionist act.

I dropped the bra and lifted my arms high above my head and let my breasts jiggle a bit in the brightly lit room. My nipples were aching and very hard and I had crossed my legs tightly. I was flexing the muscles in my legs and thighs, causing a delicious tingle each time.

Jim reached out to touch my left breast when Sam stepped in and stopped him. He had the ruler in his hand and he held it up in front of me, showing it to everyone there.

"Lets do this right gentlemen. Get the centerfold picture and we'll measure those nipples first. Jim, since you are the math whiz here, you figure out the ratio from that centerfold to life size. Then we will measure Ann's nipples and compare them for size."

Jim measured the picture and then did some calculations. He measured not only her nipples, but her full breasts and shoulder to shoulder too. He also measured her hip width, front to back on her mound to ass cheeks also. He got those from other pictures in the layout.

I didn't get it at that moment, until he turned to hold the ruler up to my shoulders. I had thought that I would be holding the ruler up to me while they read the measurements. Jim was going to be doing it all. He was looking serious but a bit playful too.

"I am going to have to measure your shoulder width, your hip width and your depth also. Then I will need to measure your full breast and nipples. It's the only way I can get a ratio that will show her true nipple size. We have her bust size and waist size for numbers to start with."

In my drunken state his plan sounded right. I knew that a ratio like we were attempting needed a known base to start with, so I just agreed. Sam took my hand and guided me to stand up on the table. Then, as Jim stood up on the table with me, he continued to measure my shoulders.

When it came time to measure my breasts, I chickened out big time. I covered myself up and then began to blush. Jim stopped and just looked at me, probably wondering what to do next.

“I...I can’t do this. Look, I’ll just pay you guys off and...I need to go home. This isn’t right.”

“You can measure your ti...I mean...breasts yourself if you want Ann.”

“No. I have to stop this now. I should have never done this to begin with. It’s wrong and I have been a very poor wife.”

“Well, for the record Ann, you have two of the most beautiful ti...breasts I have ever seen. I want to thank you for sharing them with us today.”

I was blushing and almost in tears as I put my things back on. How could I have gone so far as to get into the situation I was in? I know that the lack of sex had a lot to do with it and the alcohol too, but I had been having such nasty thoughts. I had almost gotten myself into a possible gangbang with people I worked with day by day.

Sam helped me down off the table and everyone was real quiet. I looked around and felt so low. I had teased these men and then shut down the whole party. What they must have been thinking of me I could only guess.

“Ann, look, as far as we are concerned, nothing happened in here today but a little celebration of your new contract. You are the best agent I have working here and you managed to get this contract for us. You put us on the map. I am sorry that...well...I meant to say...”

“Sam, guys, look...I shouldn’t have done what I just did. The alcohol, and excitement, and everything else going on in my life just led me to this by accident. I’m sorry that...I didn’t mean to tease you all like this and leave you hanging. I’m sorry.”

“Hey, not to worry Ann. It’s all right, isn’t it guys? We all just got carried away with everything. We are sorry, you shouldn’t be, it isn’t your fault. We were thinking with the wrong heads a bit ago. Can you forgive us?”

I was feeling a bit better, even though I was so embarrassed. I had crossed a line, well, we had crossed a line that should never have been crossed. How would things be around the office now that these guys had seen my breasts? How close I had been to taking them all on in a gangbang?

Sam and Jim got the table and chairs arranged back to the way they had been and our party finished quietly and almost silently. Each of us was deep in thought as we finished our drinks. Jim apologized to me for the measuring and even being so touchy-feely during the dancing.

Soon, all of the men had apologized to me. It was an awkward situation for us all, but me mostly. I had seen their hardons and knew that I had caused them. I had caused them to have blue balls right now too. I felt terrible about everything, but most of all I felt so low about how close I had been to cheating on my husband Patrick.

Joan came into the office that afternoon and noticed how quiet we all were. She was especially curious when she found out about the contract I had nailed down. “You got a contract that makes this an international business and nobody is partying and celebrating? What in the world is wrong with you guys anyway?”

“Oh, Joan. It’s not that big a deal. I managed to luck out and...”

“LUCK OUT? You worked your tail off for this contract. I’m going to go read Sam the riot act. At the very least you should get a party. Hell, you should get a huge raise too. What the heck is wrong with him anyway?”

I couldn’t bring myself to tell her what had happened, I didn’t want her to think I was so easy of a woman that I would have done it with all the guys in the office. I didn’t say much of anything to stop her for fear the whole story would come out. Joan took it all wrong and marched into Sam’s office yelling as she did.

Later, she came out and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the office and down the street to a little café that we went to from time to time.

“OK Ann. I know what happened...well sort of. Why is what I need to hear from you. Why would you show those men your...”

I burst into tears as we sat there. I was confused and mixed up about this far more than she was. Joan got some napkins and slid around to where I was sitting, hugging me close as she did. She talked to me quietly as the people around us went back to their lunches and coffee. Her hands comforted me and soon she had me calmed down.

“OK Ann. How are things between you and Patrick? Everything ok between you two?”

“Oh Joan. I have been afraid that Patrick has reached the ends of his rope with me. He has been so supportive of me this whole time, even through school and all. Now, well, our sex life is almost zero. I know that sex isn’t everything in a marriage, but it is important. It’s either I’m too tired or he’s too tired. The last time was over a month ago. I’m afraid that I’m going to lose him to someone else who can be home for him every night.”

“Have you two talked about this? Does he know what you are thinking? Ann, has he said anything to show that he is angry or even disappointed with you?”

“Well...no. But I can see the hurt in his eyes when I tell him that I’m too tired or when I get up in the morning and leave for work. He looks at me like...like...well, like he has lost the most important thing in his life. He won’t say anything to me because he’s afraid of hurting my feelings I think.”

“How was your sex life Ann? Were you doing things for him...this is kinda embarrassing...but you know...oral and other ways? Has he been happy with the quality of the sex you guys have?”

“I’m not sure. I know that he has mentioned wanting to do things and try things, but usually I put him off...like the time he wanted me to...uh...well...”

“Oral or anal?”

“Oral. Well, anal too, but oral...he wanted me to...heh...well...I just couldn’t bring myself to try it. I fear the taste, that I may choke, many things. He will perform oral on me several times when we make love. I love it and want to return the favors but...I guess that I had the ‘wives don’t do that’ drilled into me by my friends and mother. I know that other people must do that stuff, and I want to too, but I just can’t bring myself to do it.”

“You need to practice so that you have some confidence in yourself. Then it all gets easy to do, and enjoyable too.”

“What? Practice? Are you saying that I should go up to other men and...”

“Oh good lord no! Practice with...oh lets see...do you have any toys at home?”

“Toys?”

“Never mind. Banana’s...yeah, those work...practice with banana’s. You know, you must have at least heard of doing that in high school. Imagine that a banana is Patrick’s cock and practice with that.”

“Oh. By toys you meant...um...like sex toys?”

“Yes. But banana’s or cucumbers will work too. Lets see. What else has you worried?”

“The amount of love making we do. We both want it more often, but when we come home too tired to poop, sex is like at the back of the list.”

“You both need time to yourselves. Just you and him. Maybe a vacation to some exotic island or something. Just you two and a bed, a room, a beach, or where ever else you might want to make love at.”

The upshot of our conversation was that Joan became a close friend to me and she also taught me so much about sex that I didn’t know or had been afraid of. Her support was firm and constant and after a few weeks I had forgotten all about the ‘party’ that day.

The men around the office were acting nice and actually treating me with quite a bit of respect since I had landed that contract. Even though they knew what my breasts and nipples looked like, I felt a bit better about things.

Joan and I would eat in her office and chat. That is where she taught me how to suck a mean cock...well banana anyway. After a few tries, she had me able to take a nice long and fat banana all the way to it’s end and even close my lips around it completely. Then, I could extract it in one undamaged piece afterwards. Just that act alone was a guarantee to turn any man on she told me, and I could believe it.

She told me about anal sex and the stuff that one never hears like enemas being a good idea if you are planning on having anal sex. Also things to do to ease the pain. Joan even took me to an adult bookstore and we got some toys for me to practice with there also.

The night I surprised Patrick with the hottest sex we had ever had, I could tell that I was on the right track. Joan also had been pushing for us to take a vacation and get back in touch with each other. That’s when my new clients offered up the ‘ranch’ for our use. I could tell that there was more on Joan’s mind than the vacation for Patrick and I.

When I got home that night I broke out into tears as Patrick held me close. I could see his concern for me and he tried his best to ‘fix’ things as he always would. I just felt lower with each thing he tried. He loved me so much and I had been on the edge of betraying that love.

Then, remembering all that Joan had taught me, I began the most important night of intimacy that Patrick and I had ever had. I knew that as I began to suck on his cock he was surprised. Letting him cum in my mouth...well that was the shockeroo for him for sure.

When he questioned me I could see some kind of doubt in his eyes. Like he was afraid that I had been learning some other way. I ignored that, not wanting to ruin this big night of nights, and just explained about Joan.

Then, when we were on the bed and Patrick was going down on me, I felt his tongue on my asshole. It was a very intense feeling, one that I really liked. He had never done that before. I knew that he did it because he was into the moment, but also because I had opened the door for experimentation now.

I let him tongue me, knowing that I had done that enema at work just before coming home. I was as clean there as I was going to get so I relaxed and went with the flow. As Patrick moved up to slip his cock inside my pussy, I let him for a short bit, then, feeling quite brave and very sexual, I guided his cock to the tight little opening that he had so lovingly tongued a bit ago.

He argued with me that I didn’t need to do this, but I wanted to by this point. I moved a bit and his cock began to slip in. Then, as he still let me know that it wasn’t necessary, I shoved back and slowly took him fully inside me.

It hurt...for a bit. Not real bad, especially since Joan had told me how to push out and relax in a few ways. After a bit I loved the feeling of Patrick’s cock deep in me like it was. I was wishing that Joan and I had been friends like this for years and then I could have enjoyed this wonderful sex like tonight for that whole time.

We talked after I sucked him clean the next morning. He was mortified when he woke up to see me licking and sucking him like I was. I kept it up and afterwards we had a deep long talk. Then, for the rest of the weekend we fucked like newlyweds. Patrick even got me anally a couple more times, much to my pleasure. When we went to get the kids my parents could see, heck, the kids could see that we had worked something out and that we were so much happier.

I knew that our vacation to Jamaica was going to be a test. Joan and I in our talks, had discussed many things and when the offer from my new clients for the ranch trip came so conveniently I never even guessed the real reason. I accepted the gift, and made plans.

Joan had been talking about men and how they all had fantasies about dark skinned women and multiple women, and so on and so forth. Since she had been so right on about everything else, I let her talk me into a few things that just a few months ago I would not have even talked about at all.

Then, talking to the gentlemen about the ranch I discovered what it was like there and what went on there. I almost backed out since I knew that they would probably try to get me to do things that up until now I had only thought about in the back of my head once in a long while.

Between Joan, and the pressure from the clients I started to become open to many things. Then one day the bomb was dropped. My new clients were in talking to me and the four of them hinted at wanting to ‘trade’ some new contracts for some extra ‘favors’ from me.

The vacation coming up was talked about, and how Patrick would be taken care of if I played along, and that I would be able to bring in quite a tidy bit more business. However, and in pretty cold clear terms I was informed that if I wasn’t willing to ‘trade favors’ they would probably pull all their contracts and go elsewhere.

I knew that they were talking about having sex with me. I knew that even to think about it showed a weakness on my part, but they had made me with my firm, hell, they had just made the firm. I knew that if I didn’t perform they would do as they had threatened. I also knew that Sam would probably fire me and at the very least, several others would lose their jobs due to the loss of business.

The threat was also quite real. They could and probably would, talk around and in the long run, with a few words here and there, kill the business that Sam had worked so hard to build. It all rested on my shoulders and I knew that I had some very hard choices to make.

I couldn’t tell Patrick, even though I broke down in tears over it in front of him. I downplayed the whole thing and hoped that he wouldn’t press me too hard. Sending him ahead of me on our ‘vacation’ was the hardest thing I had ever done.

I had fears of losing him to some woman. I had fears of him leaving me when he found out about the real reason for us to be at the ranch. I was trapped and didn’t see a way out. Joan, whom I thought even then, was a true friend, guided me into making the decisions that the Jamaican’s wanted to see.

I listened to Joan and turned my marriage with Patrick into a one way trip to hell. I was led like a lamb to slaughter and didn’t even see it until it was way too late. My fantasies and my sex life being so strong with the help of Joan, I just couldn’t see that I was being fed a story from start to finish.

My emergency trip to Chicago was to meet with the Jamaican’s and begin the ‘favors’. They didn’t want to fuck me until after we arrived at the ranch and I explained everything to Patrick. By then, what I didn’t see was we would be in a foreign country and not at home. Different rules would be in effect. Rules that I didn’t understand or know.

In Chicago I spent a day working with the clients. That night I was tucked into bed by all four of them. They stripped me naked, and felt me all over. Their fingers and hands were all over my body and as they worked on me I actually orgasmed. None of them got naked. I never saw any part of their bodies at all, other than their heads and hands.

One thing that I will tell you now...while they were telling me that they were going to strip me and massage me, I was expecting to be fucked by all of them. Their massage was nothing but that. Well, maybe a bit more sexual than a real massage, but that was it until the shift to the sensual sexual massage. I slipped from being afraid to comfortable to very turned on.

The oils they used tingled all over. Like little pins pressing against my skin but not puncturing, just pressing ever so closely to the painful point. When I realized that they didn’t mean to fuck me I was almost hurt. By that point I was ready to beg for it. Only thoughts of my husband kept me silent.

I was fingered and caressed with knowing and gentle hands. They brought me up, then over into a long orgasmic plane that seemed to go on forever. I think that the oils they massaged into my body had some kind of herb or maybe even a drug that put me in a place I had never been.

The next morning I had to do a strip tease in the office. There were three other men there and I had never seen them before. Nobody touched me, even though by the time I had finished my strip-tease, I was kind of hoping that someone would. Then we got down to business, me naked and them dressed.

That strip tease was the hardest thing I had ever done. If someone would have told me in college that after I graduated and went to work I would be a plaything for four Jamaican’s I would have either slapped them or laughed at them. Yet, here I was, stripping for them and letting them play with my body.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers