Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,517 Followers

The whole day was surrealistic. I was kept naked all morning, then dressed for lunch. Then, after getting back to the office, I had to perform yet again. Still nobody touched me. I found that this second strip tease worked me up faster than the first time.

All afternoon was me naked them dressed. Once in a while I was fondled though. Then, at the end of the day, they each took a few minutes apiece and fondled my body all over. I was brought to several orgasms by the time the last man had touched me. Seven men had fondled me in a public office building and gotten me off.

Leaving the office I saw Joan coming out of an adjoining room. I was shocked to say the least. She took my hand and led me to the hotel. There she began to tell me what she was doing there and what was happening in Jamaica with Patrick.

One thing I didn’t know was that adjoining office was a ‘filming’ room and all my activities with the clients had been professionally filmed. I was on film...stripping naked, working naked and being fondled by seven men. Joan was coming to Jamaica and she had those films with her. Insurance that I played along.

curious2c
curious2c
2,517 Followers