Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

"Tell me Ann. What do you need? What do you want?"

"COCK. I need to be fucked. Please...I need relief. Where's Patrick? I need my husband."

I felt so proud of my wife at that moment. I knew the pressure she was under with the oils working on her like they had worked on me. Still, she begged for me. I knew that she truly loved me, but this was added benefit of her love for me.

"Oh Ann. Patrick is...tied up at the moment. He won't be available for you for several hours yet."

"NO. I need him now. Please go get him for me?"

"I can't dear. But I can get you someone to help you with your need. He will be exactly what you want. Trust me."

"No, I can't cheat on Patrick. I'm married. I need my husband. I can't...I just cant'..."

Sanya reached out and lightly stroked Ann's pussy in one long slow stroke. By the time she finished that one stroke Ann had begun to change her mind. She was desperate, and I knew how desperate since I had been there before.

"Will you help me? Can you do that again? Please?"

"Oh, I could not do that as well as that special man could. He is right here, should I let him help you?"

"Oh...no...I...I...well...NO...I can't. Could you untie just one arm? I could relieve myself then."

Ann was wavering and I could see that in a matter of minutes she would succumb to their treatment of her. As I watched, Sanya stroked Ann once again. Ann stiffened and then moaned loudly.

This time she begged harder. Sanya stroked her yet again. Ann begged more. Still resisting the offer of the other man. Finally, Sanya stroked Ann and actually slipped two fingers fully into her, and after a little motion like fucking her, she pulled away.

Ann laid slack in her bindings, her breath coming in great gasps. When she calmed down, Sanya once more asked Ann if the man would work for her.

"NO. Uhhh...YES. Please. I have to have relief. Please, get him now."

He stepped up between Ann's spread legs and reaching out, caressed her breasts. His hard cock while not any larger than mine, was somewhat fatter. It was brushing her overheated pussy as he bent to touch her breasts. Ann was begging him, looking into his eyes. I could see almost pain in her expression as she asked him to help her.

He remained silent. Pretending to not hear her. Ann cried out and asked him again.

"Please, help me."

Silence.

"PLEASE, I'm begging you. I need you. Please. PLEASE."

Silence.

"OH GOD, I've got to have you in me now. PLEASE. You bastard. Please. Take me."

So softly, I didn't realize at first that he was talking to her.

"What is it you want lady?"

"YOU...YOUR COCK. I need you to FUCK ME."

"Oh, but you are married aren't you lady?"

"Yes...bu..but I need...I want you to take me. PLEASE, FUCK ME."

"You want this then lady?"

He took his erection in hand and tapped her pussy with it. The head of his fat cock was hitting her clit each time. Ann shuddered on each tap. I could see her need was far and beyond anything I had ever seen in a person before. Not even in porno flicks had I seen someone with such need.

"YESSSSSSS Put it in me. FUCK ME. TAKE ME. PLEASE."

With those words he aligned his cock to her wet and almost open hole. Then, ever so slowly he began to push inside her. I was watching my wife being taken by another man, and even though I was angry, upset, and hurting, I realized that my cock was rock hard at the sight and sounds of what I was seeing and hearing.

I was having a hard time holding my head up now. One of the women standing by the bed slipped up on it, and kneeling behind me, she worked my head up on to her lap. I could smell her pussy aroma and felt the heat wafting up from her.

Her hands came down and began to stroke my face. Softly and gently she moved her hands up and down my cheeks, massaging my forehead then neck. Again and again she rubbed just right all over my head. My view of the man fucking my wife was unobstructed too. I could see that he was taking an extremely long time pushing in then pulling out. Ann was trying everything in her power to get him to ram her hard and fast, yet he just kept up that slow interminable pace.

Ann was crying now. Tears running down from her eyes, onto the pillow supporting her head. She was in such need that it had to have been hurting her now. I remembered how I had felt and any jealously I had left me.

I knew that she was not doing this freely. I knew the need that built with each passing moment. I remembered the tingly feeling of the oils. I was hoping that the man wouldn't press her too much farther before allowing her release.

A second man stepped up next to Ann's head, hard cock in his hand. He began to rub in all over Ann's face and mouth. She opened her mouth, waiting for his cock to slip in between those hot, wet, inviting, lips.

When he kept rubbing her face, she began to turn and twist her head, trying to capture his cock with her tongue. He kept away from her mouth, teasing her. The man in her pussy was still slow- poking along driving her even farther into that hell called nirvana.

I realized that they weren't going to let her cum either. Unlike when I had been given the oil in my mouth, they were withholding that oil to swallow that would allow her to have the relief. I also knew that she would fuck herself to death trying to cum now, and not be able to. Until they gave her that oil, she was stuck on that edge between heaven and hell, waiting.

In spite of the fact that I was observing my wife's...well...rape...I was also getting turned on with the visuals I saw. There was something about seeing my wife laying there, helpless yet so turned on that she was desperately working her body as much as she could to get more and more of the maleness that was presented to her.

In the back of my head I began to think of a way to get us out of here. I had to do something and I knew that as long as Ann was strapped there like she was and they had the oils on her like they did, there would be no relief for either of us.

Looking back at the TV screen I saw that Ann had now taken that tempting cock into her mouth and down her throat. I could see her neck swelling as he would press fully inside her, the head of his cock outlined in her soft and very full throat.

The man that had been fucking her pulled away and a woman stepped in and began to lick and tongue Ann's pussy. I could see Ann's tummy rolling and moving as she came close to cumming, but she just couldn't get over into that plateau.

I noticed that the man who had fucked her stroked off his load of cum into a large jar that was sitting nearby on a small table. When the man in her throat began to get close to orgasm he too pulled out and walked over to that same jar and stroked off into it as well. Then Ann was left with just the woman licking and sucking her. I could see that the woman was fingering her exposed butt as well as her pussy, and Ann was moaning loudly as she came so close to cumming.

The leader or man who had been doing most of the talking then turned to a camera and looking directly into it he asked me;

"Patrick, are you ready to provide that which we need now? Your lovely wife has had a taste of what is in store for her for the next two hours. After that...well, I hope that you cooperate and then she will be released to come to your arms."

I saw the camera just above the TV screen. He could obviously see and hear me as I could see and hear him. It hit me suddenly, that even if I got free, I could never find Ann in time to get her to safety. I had no idea where she was at.

"Yes. Anything, whatever you want. I'll cooperate fully with you now."

In the back of my head I knew that I was far from being willing to do anything they wanted. I knew that for me to be able to do anything at all, I had to be free of the ropes that tied me down to this damned bed first. Then, once free, I might be able to figure out how to get Ann and myself out of this mess.

"GOOD. I love to have people cooperate with me. It makes things...smoother. First, we will need you to provide some more of that wonderful life giving seed that you have. Then, well, there is a High Priestess that will require your...services. I'm sure that you will more than enjoy those services too."

The way he said that I would "more than enjoy those services" let me know that they expected me to be very willing and ready to be with the Priestess. I could tell from his inflection that there would be bad consequences if the Priestess was not pleased with me. I wondered who the Priestess was and if I had seen her here at all yet.

I was having a hard time understanding why they needed me so bad. I couldn't see how my ‘seed' would do them any good in the near term, and I knew nothing of what my grandfather had known about their religion either.

There was much going on here that I didn't understand. Thinking about what I would have to accomplish to get free of them started to take up a large amount of my time. It wasn't like I had a lot of other things to do, or could do at the moment. I only hoped that Ann would be able to survive intact from her treatment.

They made me watch for about an hour more as each of the four orally and vaginally had my wife. Then, just as I thought they were done with her, that woman who had been licking her earlier, brought out a long thin dildo-like gourd. I could see that it was wet on the outside with some kind of shiny liquid. She began to insert it into Ann's tight little butt.

The woman was gentle as she forced it fully inside her. Ann just laid there and moaned, eventually asking her to fuck her with it.

"Mmmmm. That feels...ohhh...that is so...ummmmmm...yesssss...fuck me with there. Harder...faster...please....PLEASE."

The woman was slowly pushing it in and out of her, at the same pace that first man had fucked her. Ann was going nuts in short order. Whatever was coating that phallus was causing Ann to orgasm.

Her moans became shrieks, her body was tightly pushing against the restraints holding her down. I could see her nipples were a deep dark red, almost purple, and there was nothing touching them at all. Shaking and almost vibrating she began to cum hard.

Just when I thought that she couldn't possibly cum any harder, the woman stood up, leaving that fake cock in her ass, and moved to one side. The leader stepped up close in between Ann's spread legs, pulled out that dildo, pushed it into her pussy in one shove, then put his cock right where that dildo had just been.

He began to fuck her hard and fast, and Ann became incoherent. Parts of words was all I heard her say, the intensity of the orgasm she was having made her senseless. He bent down, and put his lips right over her left nipple. Then, sucking hard, he brought it into his mouth and held it there.

Suddenly, Ann collapsed. She was out cold. I wasn't sure at first, my fear being that she had just died from a heart malfunction, but I soon saw her chest moving as her breathing returned. The man finished up in her, even though she was out cold. I could see that she was still having mini- orgasms still.

He looked into the camera right at me again, and smiled.

"See Patrick? Your wife enjoyed this, her first of this type. If we were to continue past this point, and have her service many men, and women, it would only take about three hours more. She wouldn't even be aware when she slipped into that nirvana of sexual lust and the haze of continual orgasm. She would just wake up and have to have more. Remember this moment Patrick, remember it well. If you don't cooperate fully, we will have your wife here again. Only, the next time, we do not quit until...well I think you understand me now."

At that very moment I knew deep inside that I would have my vengeance with these people. I would get us out of this or die trying. I just wish I knew what to do and how to do it. I would have to wait for my chance and when it came, grab it and run with it as hard as I could.

I knew that I was next. The TV was shut off, breaking my contact, my only contact with my wife. I closed my eyes, and began to try to center myself in hopes of not conveying my thoughts of trying to get free to my...captors.

I meditated daily at home, and in some ways even had made it a religion to meditate at some point every day. I could feel my tensions drop away when I did. There had been times when I felt like I was floating, but whenever I opened my eyes of course, I had been flat on the floor or whatever I was perched on to meditate at the time.

I searched for that floating feeling now, knowing that I needed to be in control of my emotions as quickly as possible. The woman holding my head and massaging me was still there, her hands lightly rubbing my forehead. I slipped into my meditative state and began to relax. I didn't have much time.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12