Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,506 Followers

I went to my door and tried it, and surprisingly, it opened. There was nobody on guard at all. Then I realized that they were confident that I wouldn't do anything rash since they still had Ann somewhere. I walked down the hallway, deciding to go to the dinning area and see if there was anything to eat. I was starving now and needed something to give back some energy.

As I walked along I saw an unlikely spot near a door that lead outside. I stepped in close to a plant that was there, pretending to sniff the blossoms and removing the passports and wallet from my shorts, I shoved them into the niche that was just behind that planter.

Stepping back I looked around and saw that nothing appeared in sight nor did anything look out of place. I turned and went on my way to the dining room, feeling a bit better now that I knew our passports were somewhat safer from those who held us.

I had begun to wonder if my grandfather had ran from the very people who now had Ann and I in captivity. I wish that I knew more about him now since I had so many questions I needed answers to.

Walking into the dining room I saw a couple of people sitting clear in the back in a darkened booth. I edged towards them wondering who it was. Getting up close I could hear talking and then realized that it was Ann, Joan, and the leader of the four.

Joan saw me and standing, held out her hands welcoming me to the table.

"Patrick...lover...come sit next to me. We have much to discuss. I know you have many questions, as does Ann here too. Bob will answer what he can and I will help. We can eat and have good conversation for a bit."

Ann looked into my eyes as I chose to sit next to her, not taking the offered seat near Joan. 'Bob' turned as if to say something, but Joan just nodded to him. I sat down and as I got settled, I located Ann's hands under the table cloth. Taking it in mine I gave her a gentle squeeze hoping to reassure her.

She leaned in close and lightly kissed my cheek. I would have kissed her back but Joan had started to ask me questions in rapid fire directness.

"So Patrick...what do you think so far? Will you consider staying with us here? If you do, would you want your children brought here as well or do you think that Ann should go home and be with them there? You don't need to answer me now, you have some time to decide, but we will need to know soon."

"Why would I want to stay where I am not free? Why would I want to be separated from my wife and children at all? Why should I stay here for any reason Joan? I don't think you could give me one valid reason to stay here with you and these...people."

"Oh Patrick, I knew you would be resistant to our offer. I have a great many reasons for you to stay. We are willing to let your family stay here as well. I for one know how much you love your wife and children. I know that you would not last long without them. Bob and I argued about this quite a bit, I was able to convince him that it was important for your family to be nearby while you learn the things you need to know."

"Many reasons huh? I'm afraid to ask, but what are they?"

Bob cut into our conversation now. His words were almost cold and he sounded quite as cold as his words came out too.

"You love your family Patrick. This we know. You would stay to protect them wouldn't you? If you knew that something could happen to them if you were not cooperative with us? I don't want anything to happen to Ann here...she is so beautiful and also so...intriguing too. I have never felt a woman so tight and hot before. It would be a shame..."

"Oh...threaten my wife and force me to stay. That's good. So...original too. What's next, threaten my kids and then my parents as well? Do you really think I would willingly stay here with that hanging over my head?"

"We know that you would do whatever would be necessary to protect the ones you love Patrick. We also know that forced cooperation is not as good as willing cooperation too. We are not bad people Patrick. We do need you far more than you can possibly imagine, but you will learn of that in time. I would rather that you both wanted to join with us here. It would be the most preferable alternative."

"I will need to discuss this all with Ann first. Even then, I will not bargain with kidnappers or slavers. Ann and I have a quite a bit to talk over and I do not want you listening in or eavesdropping in on us either. I am under enough pressure as it is."

"Kidnappers? Slavers? You have no idea. None whatsoever. I will allow that you are ignorant of who and what we are here, for now. You go have your talk with Ann. You may walk outside and be far away from anyone as you want. You cannot leave here without us knowing and you couldn't get very far anyway. Go...talk...take all night and tomorrow if you need. By Friday, then we will need your answer. You have two days and two nights. Starting now."

Joan and Bob got up and walked away. I could tell that they didn't care less what Ann and I discussed, but even then, I liked the idea of being able to be outside wandering around. We needed to get an idea of our surroundings as much as possible.

Ann and I got up and went outside. The ranch was beautiful. The trees, the grass, the different things we saw. Under any other circumstances it would have been idyllic and perfect. With what we were up against, it was less so. Much less so.

"I'm not leaving you here alone Patrick."

"Ann, we may not have a choice. I think that when they find out something about me that they obviously do not know at the moment, they will not be happy. I also think you need to be home with the kids."

"Why? What is going to make them unhappy with you Patrick?"

"Ann, think about it. They want my 'seed'. What do you know about my 'seed' that they must not know yet?"

"Nothing Patrick. Oh...wait...Oh My God...your vasectomy. Your seed is...sterile. I forgot all about that. You can't reproduce. You got clipped after little Pat was born. Oh Patrick...what will they do when they find out?"

"I don't know Ann, but I want you out of here before they do. You need to get home, grab the kids and go somewhere. Somewhere safe. Somewhere where they wouldn't know where to look for you."

We both were silent as we thought about where Ann and the kids could go and be safe. I had several places in mind, but each time I looked at one hard I realized that Ann and the kids wouldn't be safe for very long. Too easy to follow or find out about.

Suddenly Ann froze in place, then she began to walk again. I knew that she had thought of a place to go to, but we needed to look somewhat casual.

"Kim's. Remember Kim Patrick? She has that farm out in the boonies in Montana. We could go there. I am certain that Joan doesn't know about Kim. I have never mentioned her to anyone but you."

"But is Kim still there and would she be willing to take you in for a long time? This could take months to play out you know."

"Months? Oh Patrick...I couldn't stand to be away from you for months. Maybe we should send for the kids and remain here until they figure out that you can't reproduce. Then maybe they will let us go free."

"Little Pat. He can still reproduce, or rather, he will be able to reproduce eventually. No...you and the kids need to be away. I can live here and find a way out...one way or the other I will get back home to you and the kids. It would be easier for me to be alone anyway Ann. I wouldn't have to worry about anyone but myself if I was able to get away."

"I don't want to lose you Patrick. You are my life. My very best friend. I couldn't go on without you."

"I will be okay. I'll be home with you before you know it. Right now though, I want you out of here and safe somewhere with the kids. Somehow you are going to have to let my mom and dad know too. They might decide to try something on them too." "The kids are with them, so I'll talk to them when I get home. Then I'll take the kids and head out to Kim's place. We will wait there until you contact me. You know the town she lives near so you could leave a note in her Post Office box there."

"I love you Ann. No matter what, I love you. Remember that always."

Ann turned and hugged me tight. The tears in her eyes threatened to run over and down her cheeks but she was able to hold them back. I held her and outwardly gave all the impressions of a confident man but inside I was afraid. Very afraid.

We walked around a bit more then went on back to our room. Ann seemed a bit tired so we both laid down for a while. We were woke up by three nude women bringing in a cart of food. This time, both Ann and myself just looked at it but didn't touch anything. Fearful of it having been tampered with.

Joan walked in and picked up a plate, dishing up a nice helping for herself. Still Ann and I didn't touch the food. Joan looked at us then laughed. Her whole attitude was that of a person who had paraded into a party and was the center of attention.

"Come on you two. Eat up. There isn't anything wrong with this food. It's delicious as a matter of fact. You should try the shrimp scampi...it's out of this world."

Ann and I looked at each other, both of us were hungry. I finally picked up a plate and handed it to Ann. Then I grabbed one for myself as well. Soon we were eating a nicely done meal, and almost enjoying it.

"Well, I suppose that you are a bit pissed off at me Ann. I did mislead you about things I guess."

"Mislead? You flat out lied to me Joan. You knew full well all along what was going to happen and even when and where. You are as much as a part of this as those...those four."

"Ahhhh...'those four'. Bob would love to hear you right now. He likes women with spirit and yo are showing quite a bit Ann. You know, I had to work pretty hard to get them to let you go home Ann. You should be a bit grateful to me. Just a tiny bit anyway. It could have been a lot worse you know. Your kids would have forever wondered what ever happened to old mom and dad. I have been very helpful to you in many ways. Someday you will thank me for that."

"Well, forgive me for not jumping up and hugging you close Joan. You lied to me and to Patrick. Then you set us both up. How long have you been with these...people?"

"Oh, I'd have to think. Lets see...they came to me about six years ago. They knew that Patrick was somewhere in the city. I was originally hired to locate or help them to locate him. When you came to work at the same place I was working at...well that was a total surprise. When I found out about Patrick I couldn't believe my good fortune."

"Six years? You have been with them for six years? Why? Why would you do this or have any part of this Joan?"

"They offered me things that I couldn't have Ann. They helped to supplement my income and they taught me things about myself that I never knew. Who do you think trained me to be able to swallow any cock in the first place? I had never even entertained the idea of such a thing before I met them. They are very...convincing. Then there is the group too. I have been made to feel right at home when I am with them. They are closer to me than my own family now."

"Group? Don't you mean cult?"

Joan's laugh was rich and full. I could see that Ann had hit a point though. Joan was a bit nervous in that laugh as if she knew that the 'group' wasn't fully on the up and up. I wanted her to explain some things to me so I broke in.

"Joan, how much do you know about my grandfather? Was he chosen just like I was or did he choose to belong of his own?"

"Ok...what I do know is your great-great grandfather was the chosen High Priest. He was also a convert to the belief. He learned all and did very well with what he learned. He passed it on to his grandson, your grandfather. It seems that it either must or just happens to skip the next direct generation, always going to the one after."

"So my grandfather was raised up with the knowledge then?"

"Yes. From the time he was just able to walk until he...left. He was a willing and actually a strong advocate of the belief. Things happened in the later years that caused him to need to hide. All of them had to hide. There were many out to find and kill or at the very least, hurt them. Your grandfather fled to America. Why you were never taught I don't know. I would have thought he would have wanted his only grandson to know the teachings."

"I hardly think that in the town I grew up in any kind of 'religion' other than Christian would have been acceptable. I am sure that he did what he thought was correct under the circumstances."

"Hmmm. Yes, perhaps. Or maybe he was waiting to teach you at a proper time and it never came to pass. What he knew and what he did pass on to you is something that cannot be learned. You were born with a gift and only now do you learn anything of it. A shame. Really a shame."

"You make it sound like I have a third eye or something. I am no different than anyone else. Just a man, just living. Or trying to live anyway."

"Oh Patrick, you need to understand. You were born with a gift that nobody in the whole world has. You have felt it from time to time I am sure, you had no way of knowing that your gift is so special. Bob will train and teach you. You will be very powerful. Everyone here thinks and believes it too."

"Enough of this 'gift' shit. What is it with you all anyway? How long will it take for me to convince you that I have no special powers or special gift?"

"You can't Patrick. You have to see it for yourself, and you will shortly. I am to tell you this for now. Ann is free to go whenever she wills it. A private jet will take her home, and she will be driven to get the kids. After they are all safe at home, she will be left strictly alone. I have been told to promise you that. Nobody will spy or follow her or the kids as long as you cooperate with us here."

"What about my parents?"

"They will know nothing unless Ann chooses to tell them. Besides, your father is the only one who even came a bit close to being chosen and he isn't the one. You are. You are the only one. Not your father, not your son. Just you Patrick."

Ann had slipped in close to me and now took my hand in hers. She was holding on tightly as if afraid of losing me. I squeezed her hand back, reassuring her, or so I hoped. Joan stood and started to walk out. As she did she looked slowly up and down my body, in a very sexual and in some ways, as a predator would look at it's prey.

"Patrick, there will be a ceremony in about two hours. You will be expected to be there. Bring Ann along too. She will need to see you being confirmed as a High Priest. Then, if time permits, she may partake of the feast that comes after the main event. I know that Bob is hoping she will want to."

Joan was gone on those last words. The three women with her remained behind, waiting for something. I turned to the one closest and looked at her. She bent at the waist and the other three followed mimicking the motion.

"Will there be anything else Sir?"

"Oh...um...no thank you."

"By your leave then Sire."

"Uh...yes. Good night."

"I will be back in two hours to prepare you for the ceremony Sir."

"Oh...two hours? Very well. Thank you."

I was uncomfortable with this change. Suddenly I was being accepted as one of them and I yet had to understand what it was they were. Ann stood and then pulled me to my feet. Hugging me in close, she kissed me.

I held her tightly, not wanting to ever let go. Then, to my surprise, Ann pulled away and began to strip. Her clothes came off rapidly and before I knew what was happening, she was nude. Stepping up close to me, she began to undress me.

"I want you to know that I love you Patrick. I want you to remember me in your heart, and mind. I know that you will be with...with others. I don't want to lose you. Please say you will come home to me. Please?"

"Oh Ann. I do love you so much. I don't want this...these others...I just want you. I will come home to you too. I promise that I will."

Ann began to caress my now naked body. I stepped out of my shorts and leaving them on the floor, I picked Ann up in my arms and carried her to the bed. Laying her down gently, I climbed up between her legs. My lips were on her ankles, kissing her slowly and surely working up each leg in turn, working towards that magic spot I knew so well.

Ann spread her legs wide apart and watched me as I kissed and licked my way up. When I reached her knees, I ran my head under and softly licked behind her knee joint. That soft spot was one that Ann had always loved me to kiss.

She stirred and I heard a moan. I went between each knee for a bit, teasing and purposely going slow in order to build her passions up. Then after a bit I began to travel up. I could smell her need and see that she was very wet. The closer I got the more she tried to hurry me up. I kept my pace and steadily worked up a bit at a time.

"Please Patrick. I need you. Please."

I looked into her eyes and saw hunger and lust looking back. She was pulling on my head, wanting me to drive my tongue into her depths. I held back and worked my fingers up to caress her pussy-lips. As they made contact with her hot wetness, she shuddered and shook.

"Oh God. Mmmmmm. Yeeeessssssss!"

I lowered my head back down and began to work my way up just a bit quicker now. Ann was on the edge of cumming I could see and I wanted to be a part of that. I lightly fingered her until my tongue and lips arrived at her over heated center.

As my lips clamped down on her clit, she began to shake. Her hands grabbed my head near my ears and pulled hard. I found my face buried in her as she rode my face harder and harder. I could hear her moaning as she got closer to orgasm. I pushed a finger into her tight little asshole, stroking her there like it were a little cock.

As I did that she closed her legs together tightly. My head was trapped and I was having a hard time catching my breath. My tongue stayed with her though. I was lightly poking it on her clit as my lips encircled it, sucking it softly.

Ann's moans quit and I was able to look up at one point and see that her mouth was wide open, but no sound was coming out. Her body was rigid and her hands were seemingly frozen on my head. I had to shove back pretty hard in order to grab a breath.

I kept my lips on her clit as I did, and was able to roll my head up a bit, allowing my nose to suck in the much needed air. I think I had been about to pass out from lack of oxygen at that point. Ann had never gone off like this before. She was in some kind of state that almost scared me for a bit.

"Uh Uhh Uhhhhhhhh! OH GOD! Yessssss! Mmmmmmm yessssss."

Her sudden sound, finding her voice startled me since I had gotten used to the quietness of her orgasm. Now she exploded hard. Vocally as well as bodily.

"Oh...GOD...yesss. Patrick...ohhhhh....mmmmmm...yessss."

Every 'yes' from her was happening as my lips squeezed hard around her clit and my tongue rubbed across it. I was quickly learning what to do and the more I did it the longer and harder she came. This was nothing like she had ever done before.

I wondered if the oils were still effecting her or if the food had been prepared with some aphrodisiac like the last time. Ann's orgasm lasted for at least five minutes. I had never seen her like this ever. I was stunned. All this from a little oral stimulation.

She held me close for quite some time before finally letting me go. Her body was still shaking and shuddering through the after-effects of her hard climax. Her breasts shown with the sheen of sweat of a well earned orgasm. I moved up and laying alongside her body, I hugged her close to me.

We cuddled like that for a bit, then she got a guilty look on her face. She pushed me onto my back and rolled up to straddle me. Looking into my eyes she bent down close and kissed me. First on my forehead, then my cheeks, then my lips. Her kisses continued and she worked her way down my chest, paying attention to each of my nipples.

curious2c
curious2c
2,506 Followers