Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,510 Followers

Hands were now all over my body, my ankles, my thighs, my pussy and ass, my belly, my back, my breasts, everywhere. There were even hands holding my head up. It felt like there was one big hand holding me and touching me just right all over.

I could hear chanting again only this time I felt a need to join in. Even though I didn't understand the language I was hearing, I could repeat the simple chant and found myself doing so. At the point they heard me, they stopped and left me chanting on my own. I kept the chant going alone.

Well, almost alone. At some point I began to hear one other person chanting too. The voice connected to it...it was Patrick. He and I were chanting together. Whatever we were saying had an effect of each of us.

Soft music began to play around us. The room was alive with firelight and candles, the sounds of sensuality reaching out to touch all there. My voice got stronger and louder as I repeated the chant. I then saw the four standing in front of me. They were naked, bodies glistening in the dancing light. I felt my nipples throb at the sight of their erections at attention.

Abruptly all began to chant again. A bit different than what Patrick and I had been chanting. Their chant was at a faster pace, up tempo from ours. It blended together somehow, feeling right. Each minute became an hour as my need for release grew stronger and stronger.

Bob stepped in close to me and looking into my eyes he began.

"Ann, beautiful Ann, do you want me? Are you in need of a man? Any man? Tell me what you want."

"Oh...I want...I need...please help me. I need to be..."

"Need to be what Ann? What is it you need?"

"You. I need you to take me."

"Take you? Take you where? What do you really want Ann? Tell me."

"I need...I need..."

My mind was screaming COCK. What was left of my senses resisted begging for it though. Even though I was in dire need of a good fucking, I could not bring myself to freely beg for cock or fucking from anyone else but my husband.

I could feel my juices running down my legs, I was so wet. My pussy was pulsing, needing to be filled like it had never been filled before. Even my little anal bud was twinging with a need of filling too. All together the intensity of the needs I was having was driving me to break loose. And break loose I did.

"Ann, how can I help you if you will not tell me what you need?"

"I need my husband. I need Patrick."

"Oh, he is...shall I say a bit busy at the moment? Perhaps tied up is too cliche' but that he is. Tied up. Perhaps we can help you in your need. What do you require of us Ann?"

I wanted to strangle him. He knew full well that I was in a sexual daze and needed to be fucked throughly. He was acting so proper and innocent when he knew that he was anything but innocent. My needs won out over my desire to remain faithful to Patrick. One glance at the women caressing his body over there, I just lost it.

"FUCK ME. I need to be fucked. Please Bob, please take me. Fuck me. I need to be fucked."

"You want to be fucked Ann? Do you want me to have these honors of your exquisite body or should one of these other fine men be your choice?"

"Any of you...all of you...please. You know that I need...I need...that I need fucked. I need your cocks. All of them. Please...no more...I cant' take anymore. Please."

My begging had an effect on all of the men around me. I could see their cocks pulse as my words hit their ears. A woman, tied up spread wide open in front of them, begging for them to take her. I couldn't believe that I was saying that, hell, begging for that, and right in front of my husband too.

Bob moved in close and began to caress my body. Soon other hands joined in, and my night of sexual abandon began. I was near tears when I had finished begging for them and they all knew it. They still maintained a slow and deliberate pace with my seduction.

The hands were all over yet not anywhere long enough for me to get relief. Even if I could orgasm with the oils that may have been preventing just that, I was close...so close. My frustration grew as did my desire. I had never been so hot and wanting so much before.

My hands and legs were released, my arms fell to my sides for an instant, until hands held them apart once again. This time the bodily contact with mine holding me spread wide was even more sexually intensifying to me.

I was lifted up and carried over to that X shaped table, laid gently down on it. I was not restrained this time. I willingly held my body in the X-shape of the table, my legs spread wide as I could, barely keeping with the legs of the table. I saw them staring at me. Licking their lips, almost drooling over my body.

Instead of being shocked and appalled with their openly crude staring and actions, I was turned on by it. Anywhere else I would have been totally shocked by this. The combinations of the oils, the chanting, and all that had happened so far to us, well, I was fully ready to be fucked and taken many times as well.

Bob stepped between my legs his hands softly moving over my body, touching me here and there, only for a moment then moving on. When his fingers finally brushed my pussy I could feel those lips grasping at him.

My body was betraying my needs now. My pussy was trying to pull him in and as he let his fingers rest just inside me, I could feel my asshole begin to move as if it wanted fingers there too. Bob smiled at me, his fingers smoothly stroking in and out of me now. Then fingers began to caress my asshole. Soon there were fingers stroking in and out there as well.

I bit my lips, trying to concentrate on the feelings and waiting for my orgasm to start. When after a few minutes, I couldn't feel my orgasm approaching, I looked up into Bob's eyes. He was still smiling down at me.

"Oh Ann, beautiful Ann. You need to cum. You want to orgasm. Yet you can't seem to. Perhaps you need...this."

With that I felt his cock shove into me. My pussy lips were speared by his long hard cock. The heat from it caused me to moan loudly as he filled me to capacity. He held still, buried in me and kept smiling at me.

I was moving, trying to get him to fuck me, at least move a little bit. Hands took my legs and secured me to that table top, then my arms. I groaned when I realized that I would not be allowed to cum yet.

Something brushed my cheek and as I turned my head a large fat cock came into view. It was oiled and throbbing. My lips opened of their own accord, the head of that shaft slipping into my mouth. His hands grasped my hair, steadying himself a bit, then he began to press forward.

The head of his cock moved through my mouth, then into my throat. He stopped when I gagged a bit, choking on the sudden intruder. He started to pull out but for some reason I lunged up with my head and forced more of him down.

He looked into my eyes and must have seen that I wanted him to push more into me and so he reversed direction and shoved forwards again. His cock slipped through my throat until I felt his balls resting on my forehead. My head back and down, I could count his pubic hairs on each side of his ballsack.

I was amazed that I had gotten all of his cock down my throat. Pleased as well. His cock was quite a bit longer than Patrick's and about half again as big around. My jaws were spread wide as my legs now. The feeling was of a fullness in both ends of my body that seemed to meet somewhere in the middle.

Bob began to stroked in and out of me in long slow movements. His cock spreading me wide open as it pressed in and then creating a vacuum effect as he pulled out. I felt my pussy trying to cling to his shaft, keeping it inside.

The cock in my throat was picking up speed. The smoothness of his shaft slipping between my lips drove me to try to keep him inside me there too. As he would pull out, I would suck harder and tighten up my lips around his shaft.

His moans were the first signal that he was about to cum, then he began to shake. I felt his throbbing shaft bucking in my throat and as his ball bounced off my forehead, he began to spray. Right into my throat, down to my stomach.

I swallowed, causing him to throb even more. His load was quite large and even though I was swallowing fast as I could, some seeped out around my lips to run towards my eyes. My head being almost upside down, I had a fleeting thought of getting that hot salty cum in my eyes, but a soft tongue slipped up and began to lick that cum away.

Sanya was right there, and she made sure that no cum got into my eyes. Her tongue was rough yet soft. I wanted to kiss her, but the cock still down my throat prevented that. She looked into my eyes as I cleaned that marvelous shaft off, her lips wet and her tongue shiny with his cum.

As soon as he pulled away from me, Sanya placed her mouth over mine and I could taste him on her lips and tongue. We kissed, her tongue exploring me, her hands on my breasts. Bob was still stroking me and his pace began to pick up.

I had not orgasmed yet, and knew that the oils were stopping me from that. My need still grew and I was hoping that someone would give me the release I needed soon. Another cock presented itself to my lips. Sanya licked the shaft as it pushed into my mouth. When he bottomed out in my throat, she moved to lick his balls.

Her tongue would contact my head once in a while, letting me know that she was not far away and watching me. This man was fast and actually fucked my mouth and throat like they were a pussy. He was soon ramming into me, the head slipping through my lips so fast that I couldn't get a good seal around his shaft.

He was not as long as the first man, but almost as fat. I was enjoying that feeling of hard cock driving in and out when he suddenly shot off, almost not giving any other sign of his impending orgasm. He filled my mouth and then my throat, his hands holding my head still as he rocked his hips back and forth. I swallowed as much as I could, before he pulled away.

Sanya leaned over me and licked my face, cleaning up the cum that had gotten spread all over. Then she fed it to me with her tongue. The taste and sensation of her tongue and his cum was like adding gas to the fire already burning inside me.

Bob was now driving in and out, his orgasm coming on. He had a breast in each hand, squeezing fairly hard, my nipples trapped in between his fingers. I felt his cum shooting inside me, the hot liquid being shoved deeply into my pussy. I was glad that I had the doctor tie my tubes after Little Patrick had been born. I didn't want to get pregnant and this man surely would have done that as deep as his cum reached inside me.

I had a cock in each hand, and yet a third approaching my mouth as Sanya reached down and picked up a small vial. Holding it over my lips she poured just a bit into my mouth. It tasted like flowers. Sort of bitter yet sort of sweet.

What it did was nothing like flowers though. My head exploded in sensation. I could feel every nerve ending in my body all at once. The throbbing of my clit was almost too much to take. Bob pulled out as he did I thought that my pussy, as tight as it was holding him, would come inside out with him.

He broke free of me and stepped away. Another man stepped up. I never saw his cock, but as he pressed the head of it inside me I knew that he had the biggest cock I had ever felt. It was huge. My poor lips were spread wide as they could go and still the head of that shaft was pressing them wider and wider. As he shoved forward I could feel my muscles working to accommodate his size.

He must have known that his size was enough that he had to be gentle because as much as he pressed inside me, he was taking his time and making sure I was able to receive him without too much trouble.

When he was about half inside the man at my head took his cock and ran it over my lips. I turned trying to capture it, the liquid that Sanya had given me was working in me now too. He finally slipped his cock over my lips and deeply into my throat. That huge cock in my pussy began to push even farther now, only in one slow long drive it went fully inside me.

I was so stuffed with cock that I almost passed out. I had never had any cock this big in me before. Nor had I ever taken another cock down my throat at the same time with the full knowledge of my surroundings.

Even though I couldn't move my arms, the cocks in my hands were being pressed back and forth. I was jacking off two cocks as another took my throat and yet another took my pussy. I suddenly felt my asshole throbbing for attention too.

The cocks in my body were driving me upwards and the liquid that Sanya had given me was going to allow my release this time. My orgasm was approaching as the cocks pounded me. The slowness and care had given away to hard and fast fucking. I could hear my moans, muffled as they were with the cock in my throat, and my mind left my body.

The orgasm that hit me started in my pussy and engulfed my whole body as these cocks worked inside me. I came harder and stronger than I ever had, even with Patrick earlier. It seemed that each time I was going higher and higher and I almost had a need to see how far this could go before I topped out.

In the midst of my orgasm I felt lips and sucking on my nipples. Sanya was adding to the whole experience and drove me even further up. I shook hard as I was carried into nirvana. My body at last getting what it had so desperately wanted all this time.

After I came back to earth the cocks in me were still going strong. I felt another orgasm coming on and looking into Sanya's eyes she could see the question I must have had.

"Oh the oil...you will be having a long and wonderful time tonight. Each time will be bigger and better than the last sweet lady. You will get more and want more. Later, when you have gone far enough, I will give you a bit of something to drink that will bring you back down just as slowly as you go up. Your night ahead will be very fulfilling for you."

Hearing this made me wonder what would happen if she didn't give me the...antidote...to this oil. Would I stay this way? One long continual orgasm? Or would it destroy me eventually? At the moment I didn't care. I was having the biggest orgasms ever and I loved them. I wanted even more.

I was taken by each man there, orally and vaginally. Then I was moved and positioned on my tummy. My breasts were hanging out under me, and my head was propped up in a nice soft cushioned rest.

My legs were bent down, like I was bending over the table, and I knew that my ass was completely exposed. I wanted what came next, even though I knew it would be painful at first. I heard Bob talking to me as he came up behind and pressed his cock into my crack.

He moved it up and down, going into my pussy, then pulling out and slipping it up and over my asshole. Then, once he got almost out of my ass crack, he moved it back down. I could feel my asshole winking at him, enticing his cock to enter.

Oil was applied to his cock head and as he dipped into my pussy, more oil was poured over my ass. Fingers pierced my tight little hole, working it open a bit at a time. Soon two, then three, and finally four were stroking me. I was beginning to beg now, wanting what came next.

"Oh...yesss...please...mmmmmm...I'm ready. Give me that cock. Right there in my tight little asshole. Please...fuck me...fuck my ass."

Bob listened to me begging, his motions staying the same. Fingers stroking, cock pulsing in my pussy. Then the fingers were removed. His cock traveled up and the head was soon on the center of my tightest hole.

slippery as I was and as his cock was by now, it took nothing for him to drive into me. My ass opened up, accepting his shaft fully. There was some discomfort and pain, but once he was buried in me, he held still, letting me get used to his size. Then the stroking began. Long, slow and even. Each thrust in was hitting nerves that I never knew I had. I orgasmed on each movement it seemed.

A cock was touching my lips and without opening my eyes I allowed it to enter. I sucked it in until his pubic bone was crushing my nose. As he began to stroke in and out of my throat I opened my eyes to see his tanned yet white skin and looking up I saw Patrick. My husband was fucking my throat and seemed to be loving it too.

Here was his wife, naked getting fucked in the ass as he was fucking my throat. This knowledge pushed me over and into a sexual daze again. Bob was thrusting faster and faster as Patrick seemed to match him stroke for stroke.

Patrick's hands were on my head, softly holding me, his fingers running through my hair. The cock in my ass was causing me to move in jerky choppy movements as my husbands cock rode my lips hard.

I was grateful that Patrick would still want to be with me. I put my loose hands up and grabbing each ass cheek, I pulled Patrick harder and faster into me. This caused him to start to cum and as he did I also felt Bob shooting off deep inside my bowels.

Patrick's cock was fully buried in my throat and I held him there. His hot sweet cum was spraying my throat and shooting straight down to my stomach. I was in that nirvana like place once again. My orgasm slipped up on me and just as the men in me finished, I started to cum hard. Harder than ever.

When I came to, there was a nice cock driving in and out of my pussy. I was still on my tummy and there was a nice long black cock in front of my eyes. I opened my lips and took it inside my mouth. Looking up, I was a bit shocked to see it was Bob. His cock bottomed out in my throat as the knowledge of this nasty act coursed through my body.

Patrick was behind me, his cock pounding my pussy hard. Then he pulled out and he aligned his cock on my now loosened ass. As he pressed inside me, I clamped down around his shaft. He moaned loudly as I did.

Soon he was fucking my asshole pretty fast and Bob was approaching another orgasm. He pulled away from my mouth before he came and moved to stand me up. Patrick stayed in my ass and his arms went around my body. Picking me up slightly, stepped around, allowing Bob to come in close in front of us.

Bob took my legs and picking them up in his arms, he moved to place his cock at the entrance of my pussy. Once he was just inside of me there, he nodded to Patrick and they let me slide down those wonderful and throbbing shafts of man meat.

I was stuffed so full and so wonderfully now. My head fell back on Patrick's shoulder as they got into a rythym and began to fuck me good and hard. My breasts were flopping around wildly as they got more in time with each other. All I knew was that I was on the verge of a hug big orgasm. As I began to cum I heard someone screaming loudly. I soon realized that someone was me. Patrick's tongue was near my ear, his lips caressing just behind. His shaft ramming me hard and fast as Bob's filled in any possible gaps that could have been left.

Just before I passed out I remember shouting out to Patrick.

"I love you Patrick. Oh God I love you so much."

When I came to I was laying on a nice soft bed. Nude and freshly bathed. I had been bathed while out cold. I could still feel my body shaking and the tingles of the intense orgasm that had put me out.

Sanya entered the room and slipped up on the bed to lay with me. Her hands caressed my body as her lips began to kiss me all over. I laid there, enjoying the sensations of this new sexual awareness.

Her mouth traveled over my body, seeking and searching out all my erogenous zones so knowingly. With great precision her tongue would locate and entice me to higher levels of sexual heat.

Soon her hot breath was between my legs, her tongue flicking my clit. I had spread my legs as far apart as I could, wanting her to be there. Fingers slipped inside me, and then inside my tender asshole too. Her tongue was doing things to my body that I couldn't have imagined were possible.

curious2c
curious2c
2,510 Followers