Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

I began to cum, her face pressed into my pussy. It was a nice and sweet orgasm, one that took a long time to build then a longer time to pass. Laying there afterwards, she moved up to lay in my arms.

"Oh, that was wonderful Sanya. Thank you."

"Thank you Ann. Your sweet taste and soft body have enraptured me. I am grateful that you let me taste of you."

"Um...Sanya..."

"Yes?"

"Nothing. I just was wondering...not important."

"No, what? What were you wondering?"

"Oh...I'm not sure. Could I...I mean...well...you did so great with me...I want to..."

"Return the favor? If you want to and feel comfortable with it...then yes, by all means."

I was embarrassed to admit that her body had turned me on. I wanted to taste and feel her just like she had been so intimate with me. I slipped up and on top of her, and lowering my mouth to hers we kissed. Her hands hugged me tightly, then slightly released me. I moved down, kissing her as I went.

Her throat was soft, tender. Her breasts were so wonderful. Firm and standing up proudly. She needed to bra, they were perfect as they were. Her nipples were about half dollar auroles with hard buds sticking way out from them. I sucked on each one as I would have and did like mine sucked on.

Moving down her flat smooth belly, I played with her belly button a bit before going lower. I could smell her sweetness. Her need was there I could see and as my face lowered in close, I was overcome with the thoughts in my head.

My tongue slipped in between her pussy lips, and I stuck it in as deep as I could. I could feel her tight pussy muscles massaging it, as my nose rubbed her clit. I then move to tongue that clit, and then enclosed my lips around it, sucking gently.

Her hands had been on my head for some time. As I sucked on her pussy, the hair so fine that it was almost bald looking, I felt hands on my ass. Sanya held me tightly in her grip and once I realized that she wouldn't let me be hurt, I just went back to enjoying her taste.

A soft tongue began licking my bottom. Each cheek, then, the hands spreading my cheeks apart, my crack. When that tongue flicked over my asshole I shook involuntarily. I had almost orgasmed with just that touch. Knowing that someone's tongue was in my most private place like that sent mini shock waves through me.

I realized that whoever it was, was a man. His stubble was a bit rough. I liked the contrast though so I just wiggled my butt and let him press back into me. Sanya was writhing before me, her orgasm coming on. I paid more attention to her now. I wanted this to be good for her at least as good as it had been for me.

As Sanya came, the man had begun to finger me. Both holes had fingers in them, yet his tongue was still there, caressing around where it could. Sanya fell back in post orgasmic bliss, letting my head go.

I turned to look back at whoever was licking and fingering me so well. I was first shocked then relieved to see it was Patrick. He was fully involved in my pleasure now and didn't open his eyes to see me looking at him.

This knowledge, my husband licking me there, tonguing me there, drove me into another orgasm. This one was hard and fast, causing me to fall onto my tummy. Patrick kept his fingering of my holes going until I passed out.

When I came to, Patrick was holding me in his arms. Sanya was gone, probably leaving us to have as little time as we had left together. Patrick was stroking my head, his hands gentle and loving. I kissed him, my tongue searching out his. I felt his interest grow, his cock began to throb.

Pushing him back on the bed I moved to straddle him. His shaft was now hard as iron and I sat up, allowing the head of it to press between my pussy lips. Then, as I looked into his eyes, I moved that head to my little asshole. Pressing back and down, I let that shaft enter me and fill me there.

Patrick's eyes opened wide as he realized what I had done. Then, as he started to say something, I leaned down and covered his mouth with mine. Kissing him, he gave up trying talk and hugged me close. We kissed until we both orgasmed. A nice and deep orgasm for me for sure. One that was more fulfilling than the others I had last night, even though they had been intense.

As he softened in me, we laid there, and began to talk. Our conversation on what was to come and when I would have to leave him go home. We didn't mention Kim or Montana, knowing that the walls may have had ‘ears'. I think we were both reassured that we loved each other still, even more than before. I know I was at least.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers