Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,509 Followers

At that point I saw clearly her meaning, and was a bit surprised. I had not expected her to want Sanya in the same room with us every night, but I read her mind perfectly enough to see that was her intent. She had love, lust, passions, and yes, fears in there, but she was getting her point across to me perfectly now.

Sanya hugged Ann tight. As they hugged I noticed Ann's hands caressing Sanya's back in a very sensual manner. I just stood and watched as their chaste hug became something far more meaningful.

Kim was in the doorway, looking on with interest. I could 'feel' her turning on and while I hadn't given a thought about her in 'that' way, I suddenly found myself wondering. Ann and Sanya were really getting into the heat of the moment now. I stepped back wanting to go find the kids and make sure that they didn't walk into something that they were not prepared to see.

Kim, blocking the door, looked into my eyes. I could see that she wanted to try what Ann and Sanya were doing, she also had more than a few thoughts about my body as well. She stepped back into the hallway, put up her hand, stopping me from leaving.

"I'll go take care of the kids. You...um...well, go have some fun. You of all people should know how much she has missed you. It's time to put the kids to bed anyway. I take care of them and...well...if you wouldn't mind...I'd like to come back then."

I was touched at her willingness to keep the kids occupied, and then at her interest in coming back later. She knew, I could see, that we were going to be three naked people, having sex when she next opened that door.

I went out and kissed the kids goodnight, promising them lots of fun tomorrow, and left them in Kim's care. Walking back into the room I overheard my daughter's innocent voice ring out across the room.

"Aunt Kim...are you and mommy going to sleep in the same room still now that daddies home?"

I saw Kim's face grow red, and before she could turn to see if I was still in hearing distance, I stepped out of the room. I was smiling as I walked down the hallway. I had read in Ann that Kim and her had been...'close'. Ann didn't fully realize my new knowledge yet, but I could see that life was going to be quite interesting from now on.

Walking up to the door to our room I could feel an intensity flowing around me. Before I even opened the door I knew what I would see. I found my mind opening up, being able to actually see through other's eyes vividly.

I could see Ann, naked, laying on her back, her breasts heaving as a pair of hands caressed and played with her nipples. Ann's eyes, half-closed, her lips apart as her tongue slid from one side to the other of her mouth.

I was seeing Ann through Sanya's eyes. Sanya's face and breasts coming into view. Sanya's lips getting closer and closer, then a thrill of a touch coursed through my body. I had felt Ann and Sanya kissing. The electric shock of their lips touching together in the manner that they were.

What was happening to me now had not happened before. Thomas had told me that in the right circumstances my 'touch' would grow strong. I had not thought that they would grow this strong.

I stepped into the room, stripping as I went. Climbing naked onto the bed I looked at my two loves engrossed in their sharing of each other's body. I reached out and taking Sanya's hair in my hand, pulled it back and away from her face.

They were kissing, and I leaned down and began to share in that kiss. Soon our three tongues were touching, a kiss like no other. I was reluctant to join in too far as they were already well on the way to pleasing each other.

Ann had other plans though. She reached out with her hand and began to stroke my hard shaft. Sanya's hand soon followed. Each softly yet firmly showing me that I was expected to be a part of this.

I placed one hand on each one's breasts, caressing and pinching their nipples. These were the acts of three people in love...with each other. I could see that each one of us loved the other two fully and without any hesitation.

Things had changed so much in the time I had been gone. The use of my mind in reading others thoughts was hard to control still, but at this moment I wanted to just revel in the beauty and feeling that I was experiencing.

The caressing and touching went on for quite a while, then, Ann decided that she needed more. Her thoughts came alive like she was speaking out loud to me. It took me a moment to realize that she had not spoken, well at least not these precise words.

'I must have Patrick now. I need his cock filling me. I am so empty and needing his love.'

Sanya must have read her too, the intensity of the moment so strong. She rolled to one side and pulled me on top of my wife. Ann's arms went around my body and she held me close to her as Sanya guided my shaft to the entrance of Ann's pussy.

'What would be perfect is if Patrick would just ram his shaft into me and 'take' me hard right now. I will take anything he can give me, but oh, I would love to be taken forcefully at this moment.'

Reading that from my wife's mind was like an invitation to me. I held my body still, waiting for Ann for push the envelope. I wanted her worked up a bit, then I would take her hard like she was thinking.

Ann didn't take long to get there either. As I held still she began to thrash around. Sanya had taken over playing with her breasts, and as I held off, Sanya looked into my eyes and smiled a knowing smile. She too knew what Ann was wanting, and I let her see my thoughts enough to see my plan.

Just when I began to thrust forward in one long hard shove, Sanya leaned in and lightly bit Ann's nipple. Ann screamed fairly loudly and then her scream became a ooomph...as my cock drove into her hard and fast.

Ann orgasmed instantly and hard. It was her wish coming true and she was so off guard with the moment she just let go. I was ramming her fast now. My shaft plunging all the way inside her and then after grinding on her as I was buried deeply in her, I would pull almost all the way out.

I held off, just my head inside those wet begging lips, then just when her mind would begin to question my actions, I would drive forward again. Sanya kept in tune and bit or sucked on one nipple or the other each time. Ann was in a place that she hadn't been before, well as far as I knew anyway.

No drugs, no oils, just three bodies and minds combining into a most intimate and beautiful concert of love and passion. Yes, I knew the secrets of the oils, as did Sanya. Yes, I knew many more things about pleasing people, but at this moment it was just the three of us only. No 'additives', just pure love.

Sanya and I kept Ann on a plateau for quite some time. Then, after a bit we let her off a bit. As she came down, Sanya threw a thought into my mind and I moved to kneel behind her. Her tight little bottom up in the air as she knelt between Ann's legs.

I slipped my still hard shaft into Sanya's pussy and began to fuck her at a nice pace, gentle yet steady. She cleaned up Ann, bringing her into other orgasms. Softer orgasms, letting her catch up a bit. I read Sanya's thoughts and began to change my thrusts in tune with them.

Soon, Sanya was cumming on my shaft. As she did, her face went into the bed. Her moans softened by the sheets. Ann sprawled wide open under us. Suddenly a tongue licked my balls. I cold feel hair on my inner thighs too.

My mind froze an instant then I 'saw' that Kim had evidently decided to join us. Her soft tongue with its rough texture had caught me off guard. A lesson to me. I hadn't felt her entering the room at all.

Sanya tensed hard and I felt her orgasm rush through her. Our minds connected as they were, I was getting the benefits of their orgasms in addition to mine. Kim was now actively sucking on my balls and as I pulled out of Sanya, her mouth went over my shaft.

I soon sound out that Kim was an expert at giving great oral sex. Her technique was thorough and very precise as well. I laid back, barely on the bed and she moved to straddle me, her legs on either side of my body, her pussy right above my face.

I was looking at a very nicely trimmed pussy, dripping with moisture. I leaned up, licking those inviting lips, and as I did I heard her moan loudly around my cock. I licked her there again and she moved to lower her pussy closer to my tongue.

I settled back down as her pussy continued to come down. Soon she was grinding my face as my tongue slipped in and out of her sweet tasting center. Her mouth was fully inhaling my shaft, her lips touching my pubic hair on each stroke. I could feel her nice little breasts rubbing on my legs from time to time.

We sixty-nined until I got her off with my lips and tongue. Then, she moved quickly to switch around and before I could as much as get situated a bit better, she was plunging up and down my shaft, her tight, very tight pussy clinging to it snugly.

She kissed my lips, her tongue searching mine and as she brought me off inside her she orgasmed again. Her lips never left mine the whole time. Afterwards we all laid there exhausted. I fell asleep, and when waking up somewhat later it was to tongues licking me all over. Tongue on my nipples, my balls, and my shaft. I was regaining an erection quickly.

Opening my eyes, I saw Ann licking my nipples, her eyes on mine. She stopped long enough to smile at me with such love and peace that...well, it almost hurt. The tongues down below didn't miss...heh...a lick. Sanya finally looked up sensing my awareness, and moved to come up to kiss me on the lips.

Ann joined her in the kiss and soon we were three-way kissing again. Then I felt Kim moving up to try to slip in also. After a few tries, we got positioned just right and four tongues met and eight lips caressed each other. Ann broke away first, moving around and placing her pussy over my shaft. We looked at her as she looked into our eyes, and slowly lowered herself onto her husbands shaft. The look she gave us was one of lust and some other fleeting thing too. I could just make out her intent, but not quite grab it fully. As she bottomed out that intent flowed all over me.

'God, I love this shaft. And it is all mine. All mine. Once again my husband is back with me. And he brought Sanya with him. Now all four of us can live here happy and safe.'

I was a bit overwhelmed at this reading. She was, in her mind, giving us, meaning her and I, over to Sanya and Kim as one big happy family. The intent had been sharing fully with her friends. Quite unlike the Ann I had met and married so long ago.

My thoughts were interrupted as Kim moved to put her pussy over my face. She was facing towards my head, so when she lowered her body down to contact me, I could see her pert little breasts, hard nipples standing way out.

Sanya, not to be left out slipped in front of Kim and began to suckle on those breasts, taking each nipple into her mouth in turn and sucking it hard, tugging on it as she did. This caused Kim's breasts to pull taut, and become cone shaped. I moved a finger around and then began to finger Kim's asshole. The instant my finger rubbed her there she shuddered hard and actually came.

Sanya kept up her work on Kim as Ann rode my shaft. Then as Kim moved back just a bit I saw hands coming around from behind her holding her breasts up for Sanya to suck. It took a moment before I realized that Ann was doing the holding as she straddled me.

I slipped a finger into Kim's little ass and as I did she shuddered yet again. She was so alive and sensitive there I couldn't resist. I added a second finger and after she got used to the extra intruder, a third followed. My tongue was flooded with her juices and I was busy licking and swallowing.

After Kim orgasmed again, she moved down, straddling my chest, keeping my fingers in her ass. She moved her hand to hold mine and actually thrust those fingers in and out in time with Ann's pumping right behind her. Sanya moved up and facing Kim, straddled my head. I had her sweet pussy on my lips as she sank down.

I licked and sucked that delectable pussy for quite some time, using my skills at reading to know what to do and when. This reading skill was going to be great for this kind of fun. I knew right when and where ti stimulate, and what kind of stimulation was needed.

My orgasm snuck up on me, being so engrossed with my fingers in one woman and my tongue in another and my shaft in yet a third. I noticed that my orgasm triggered all three women to have good hard orgasms as well. I wondered briefly if I had caused that...well, more than the use of my body, but if I had caused it with my mind.

We fell asleep in a tangle of bodies, sleeping through the rest of the night. In the morning, our daughter, Julie, woke us up. She walked into the room and stood there quietly for a moment, evidently just looking at the adults all naked and sprawled over each other.

Her voice, surprising me awake, cut through the quiet.

"Mommy? Daddy? Ummm...why are you all naked and sleeping in a pile?"

I heard Ann wake up and felt the short fear of embarrassment shoot through her. I felt much the same way. How I hadn't 'felt' her coming into the room was beyond me at the moment. It showed I had far to go yet though.

Ann got up and pulled on a robe. Taking Julie by the hand, she walked her out of the room telling her that we had all had a special party for a homecoming. Julie seemed to accept that although I caught a whisper from her mind along the lines of she didn't completely believe her mother.

As the door closed, Sanya smiled and quietly said;

"I felt her coming. I decided that she should see us together, it will help her to understand things about us all now."

"I wish you would have clued me in to this."

"Why do you think she snuck in on you? You should have felt her too. I blocked her from you."

"I have much to learn then. I was not aware one could block others."

Kim sat up and looked confused at both of us.

"What are you two talking about? What do you mean you should have 'felt' her coming Patrick? Sanya, what's up with the 'blocking' thing? What on earth can you two do anyway?"

"Sanya and I have...gifts. We can um...see things. Thoughts, emotions, even directions and pictures. I just found out about my gift and while in Jamaica I had some training. Sanya was one of my teachers."

"That's just spooky. Then you were reading my mind last night? Really?"

"Well, yes I was."

I felt that I had to be honest with Kim. After all, we were a family unit now. Of sorts anyway. She would figure it out eventually. I thought it to be better to tell her most of the details now rather than have her build up the wrong ideas in her head.

curious2c
curious2c
2,509 Followers
12