Patrick's Treat

Story Info
Does he have what it takes to be a cheerleader?
1.9k words
4.26
51.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, Maria entered my apartment as if she owned the place, slinging a bag down by the door and offering me a demure kiss. Her long dark hair had been pulled into cute bunches, one peeping out from either side of the back of her head. She was wearing a blue and white cheerleaders' uniform and white fishnet tights, which drew my eyes to her legs.

"You get a good look?" she asked.

"Yeah," I smiled. "But where's Ella?"

"We got a ride from one of our cheerleading team, Janie- she's out in the car with her."

"They could have come inside."

"I know, but I told them that I had only had oral sex with you and wanted to put that right."

"You told Janie that?"

"Yep," she replied nonchalantly, as she started unzipping my pants, which were swiftly on the floor, along with my boxer shorts. "I'm disappointed you weren't dressed," she told me.

"I was until a moment ago."

"No, I mean in some sexy lingerie. You enjoyed it so much the other night when you were taken like a girl." As she spoke, she was rolling the foreskin of my cock down and teasing her finger across the head. I began to stiffen and she jerked me gently, caressing my balls in her hand as she did so. I was fully erect within a few seconds, much to Maria's satisfaction.

She led me across the room by my cock and took me into the bedroom, quickly removing the rest of my clothes and laying me down on the bed on my back. She produced a couple of silk scarves and knelt above me. "Put your arms back."

I did as instructed and Maria swiftly bound each of my wrists to a corner post on the headboard so that they were spread out above my head, leaving me helpless.

"Looks like you want to play," Maria remarked, squeezing my shaft in her hand before licking me slowly and tenderly from my balls right up to the tip of my cock. She lifted her skirt to reveal a semi-erect cock which she brushed across my lips and then allowed to dangle above my mouth. I could just move sufficiently to take its tip in my mouth and I hungrily tried to suck more of it in but Maria pulled it out and moved so that her balls were resting on my lips. I licked each of them in turn and then took one in my mouth; Maria pushed down onto me slightly, encouraging me as I sucked and licked around the outline of her testes.

She moaned softly and then moved a little more so that my tongue found itself touching the opening to her ass. I flicked it across the hole, feeling her shudder each time I did so.

"Stick that tongue inside, make it good and wet."

Maria lowered her ass further on to me, burying my face in her ass and I pushed my tongue into her, trying to run it around every millimetre of her passage as well as straining to reach as far into her as I could. When she raised her ass off me, I gasped for air and Maria laughed as she stroked my cock for a moment and then took it in her hand to guide it into her ass. She was on top of me, but facing me, and started to push herself back and forth on my hard pole. Her big, rounded breasts were almost popping out of her uniform as they brushed across my face while Maria began to work my cock harder and faster. I wanted to grasp her ass and push it even deeper on to my cock and drive myself into her but Maria would slow the pace for a moment, almost allowing us to become disconnected, before sliding herself back on to me and increasing the rhythm once more.

"Oh baby," Maria murmured, as she began to jerk herself, while still dictating the pace at which she rode my eager shaft.

I could not hold out for long and I quickly shot load after load of hot juice into Maria's ass. She came moments later, projecting her cum across my chest, onto my chin and on the pillow beside me. She lifted her ass off me and then pushed it into my face once more as my cum dripped out of her.

"Lick it clean," she told me. I had no choice as she had buried my face between her cheeks once more. I started to probe her hole with my tongue once more, scooping out the cum. Once she was satisfied I was complying with her instruction, Maria rolled over to my side and kissed me, licking her own cum off my body.

"We should do that more often," she instructed me, loosening the scarves that had tied my wrists back.

"Any time you want..."

She smiled. "Anyway, I have a little present for you." She padded from the room and reappeared a few moments later with a cheerleaders' uniform that matched her own.

"Cute," I commented.

"Put it on."

I quickly slipped in to the uniform, the skirt to it reaching midway between my hip and my knee.

"I brought some holdup fishnet stockings to match mine...not really part of the uniform but sexy all the same."

I took the stockings and slowly rolled each one up my leg; the frill at the top was clearly visible below the hem line of my skirt, even when I was standing up straight.

"I'll just do your makeup for you." Maria swiftly applied the makeup and then arranged my wig of long blond hair. "You look fabulous," she told me. "No heels for you today, though- put these on."

She handed me a pair of white training shoes, which slipped on to my feet easily.

"You need comfort for the routine," she explained.

"Routine?"

"You'll be part of our team today- we'll be at the basketball game. It's so easy to do the moves but just think of all those guys looking at you, wishing they could undress you and dominate you right by that court."

Maria's words were enough to turn me on and I found a mirror to admire the job she had done with me.

"Is this a college game?"

"No- just a local league- we're all a couple of years too old for college."

"Should I wear those panties you brought for me last time?"

"Darling, we're in a hurry- we've got to meet the girls." She took my hand and led me out of the house to the car waiting outside.

I gave Ella a kiss when I slid into the car; she looked me up and down and placed her hand on the frill of one of the stockings. "You're looking hot, sister."

I blushed delicately and once I'd been introduced to their friend Melanie, we headed off, enjoying the hollers and honking of horns we received from red-blooded guys. We reached a sports complex after fifteen minutes and Maria led us into a room in one of the buildings. "This is our changing room," she told me.

"We're already changed," I commented.

"Well, we could practise, or maybe you'd like to lean over that bench and show Ella how your skirt rides up your ass."

I smiled and did as suggested.

"Lie down on the bench, baby," Ella cajoled as she ran her fingers across my smooth ass, gently probing between the cheeks.

I lay on the bench, facing down, my ass hanging over the end. As Ella fingered my ass and then began to push her cock into me, I realised that Maria was pulling a couple of silk belts tight around my waist and had tied me to the bench.

"I know how you like to be tied down and dominated, baby," Maria whispered into my ear.

I did not reply, instead concentrating on pushing my ass back as far as the belts would allow so that I could take as much of Ella as I could. As I did so, Melanie sat on the bench in front of me, her legs astride it so that her pussy was tantalising close to my face. She pulled her lace panties aside and began to finger herself. I watched her push her finger into her and then she offered me her finger to taste her juices. I licked and sucked on her finger, the rhythm of my sucking dictated by how hard Ella was pumping my ass.

"Make me cum," Melanie muttered, pushing her wet pussy against my face. I flicked my tongue inside her and was about to run it inside her pussy lips when the door opened and I could hear guys' voices.

"Make way, ladies. Looks like we have a willing volunteer."

Melanie vacated her position in front of me and I could feel Ella withdraw from my ass. I watched as eight or nine guys came into the room, a few of them pulling down their shorts almost at once. I gasped as one of them entered my ass, pushing deep into me on the first stroke and with no thought for how my passage might be able to accommodate his thick cock. Another guy sat astride the bench in front of me and fed his cock into my mouth, while I also felt each of my hands being guided onto two more cocks, with instructions to jerk them off. The cock in my mouth was pushed deep into my mouth and I sucked on it greedily. The guy working my ass was pounding me vigorously, causing me to buck with each thrust and pushing even further on to the other guys cock. I was almost holding on to the two other guys' cocks for support and the natural movement as I was ridden hard allowed me to pump their cocks and squeeze them hard.

The guy behind me gushed cum into my ass, before drawing his cock out and spraying more cum over my ass and stocking tops. One of the guys I'd been jerking off broke away and took his place behind me, quickly ramming his own cock, which although thinner, felt at least nine inches long as it slid into me, lubricated by the first guy's cum. The cock of the guy in front of me began to throb, just as the other guy I'd been jerking pushed his own cock into my mouth alongside the other guy's. I took the hot load of the first guy and, once he'd pulled out of my mouth, the other guy just pushed his cock further in, making sure that any cum I hadn't already swallowed was pushed down my throat.

I could see that the other guys were fooling around with the other girls, but, now that two of the guys had finished with me, another two walked over to the bench and I began to jerk them off afresh.

Some time later, I could hear the faint sound of a bell outside.

"Got to get out for the game, guys," One of them said.

By now, I'd had five different guys cum in my ass, six or seven of them in my mouth and jerked a few cocks off too. The cum was still dribbling out my ass and some had hardened in my hair and on the side of my face.

"You were such a little slut," Maria told me admiringly.

"And I'd love to finish off what I was doing when the guys came in," Ella added, "But we've got some cheerleading to do."

"I can't do that now. I bet I can hardly stand up," I protested.

"You'll be fine. Just get out there and think that every guy out on that court has fucked either your ass or your mouth. I bet you can't wait for next week's game..."