Patriotic Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't have to take the physical will I?"

"We'll stop anything before it goes to far. Got it."

"I think I've got it," said Chrissy, picking up the robe and quickly covering her bikini.

"We'll be in the car," said Jenkins, laying a large black hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, everything will be fine. You're gonna do great." The big black man winked at her and quickly exited her house with his partner.

*****************

Jenkins got in the drivers side of the sedan and Smith got in next to him. Two laptops were already open beside each seat, but on standby. Both black men clicked enter to bring their computers out of hibernation. "That was the hottest bitch, I've ever seen," said Smith, tapping on the keyboard.

Jenkins winced. His partner was a little unprofessional and crass at times. "I can't disagree with you," he mumbled.

"Did you see those titties?"

"Enough," growled Jenkins. "How are the cameras?"

"Five through eight, up and running."

"One through four up and running." Jenkins computer screen was split into 4 quadrants each showing a view of The Simmons' living room. Chrissy was on three screens pacing beside the couch. The fourth screen showed the door.

Smith's screen showed four different views. "Audio check."

"Jesus, give me the strength to get through this," said Chrissy's voice through both computers.

"Audio functioning properly," said Jenkins, as his computer picked up Chrissy's voice mumbling.

"Bitch is praying," chuckled Smith.

"What's wrong with that," growled Jenkins. "Mrs. Simmons is religious. Show some respect. I pray every night. I'm praying right now that you'll shut up."

"Fuck you."

Jenkins was saved from further argument by his cell phone ringing. "Go ahead," he answered. He listened. "Roger that. We're set up on Washington Avenue. Cameras are up and running." He hung the phone up. "They're leaving the restaurant now."

"Good," replied Smith. "It looks like the bitc... Mrs. Simmons is finally ready."

"Here goes nothing," came Chrissy's voice from both speakers.

Jenkins watched her on screen. She removed the robe and hung it up near her door. She slid her feet into two high heeled sandals that sat beside her door. One big black finger tapped the camera view showing her front door and it zoomed in on her ass. He watched her hand come down and futilely attempt to stop the material of her bikini from disappearing into her ass cheeks.

"That ass is amazing," said Smith. He had zoomed in a side view of the young wife. "There she goes."

"And here she comes," said Jenkins as Chrissy Simmons appeared just outside her front door. She was now off their screens. The young wife was looking around hesitantly. She steeled herself and marched out into the yard.

"You should get this," said Smith. "And make me a copy."

Jenkins grinned wryly. He set the laptop aside and retrieved a digital video recorder. Quickly, flipping it open and on, he aimed it at Chrissy, just as she was bending to turn the outdoor spigot on. Chrissy stood and began watering several rose bushes beside the house.

"Who the fuck is that?" growled Smith. "He's gonna ruin everything."

Both black men watched as an old bald man with a large pot belly peeked at Chrissy around some bushes in his yard. It didn't take long for him to began approaching the scantily clad young wife. "Get the mic," ordered Jenkins.

Smith pulled out a listening device and pointed it over at Chrissy. "Shit, here they come," he said as a car appeared approaching down the street. "Old man is gonna ruin everything."

"Good morning Chrissy," said the old man's voice through the amplifier."

**************

Chrissy froze when she heard the voice behind her. "Hello Sam," she said, slowly turning around and holding the hose away from them.

"I like the way you hold a hose," said her neighbor, Sam Sylvester.

"Excuse me?"

"Feel free to water my flowers when you're done."

"I'm busy today, Sam." This was Chrissy's worst nightmare come to life. Sam was a thoroughly deplorable human being. He was always making suggestive comments to her and he had an invalid wife, bedridden in his house. His eyes were focused on her roaming up and down her scantily clad body, resting on her tits. "My face is up here, Sam."

"Yeah, but your tits are down here and I got a thing for big tits and overstuffed bikinis and the thing I'm talkin' 'bout hangs down eight inches between my legs."

Chrissy gasped. Her near nudity was making the old fart bolder. "Go home, Sam."

"Damn," he ran his eyes up and down her body. "I always suspected you were stacked, but I had no idea you were this fine. I know Todd just left you alone again, Chrissy. Why don't you invite me over for dinner?"

"What about your wife?" Chrissy was so focused on Sam, she was barely aware of a car slowing down as it passed her house.

"Meal on wheels will feed her. What do ya say? I could bring some pornos over. I got some I just know you'll love."

"Go home."

"We could play poker again?"

"Get off my property, Sam."

"Look bitch," growled Sam. "Any woman dressed like you are when her husband leaves for work needs it bad and trust me I got what you needs."

"Get off my property or I will call the police. They can get here sooner then you think." Chrissy could make out two dark forms in the sedan across the street a few houses away.

"Alright, alright, fine." Sam held his hands up in surrender. He turned and began walking back to his yard. He stopped and turned back. "Let me warn you though, Chrissy. I saw some niggers walking around here earlier. You'd better be careful, you being a pretty white woman dressed like a slut what with niggers in the neighborhood."

Chrissy's mouth was hanging open in shock. Before she knew what she was doing, she had turned her hose on her neighbor. The old man yelped in surprise as the cold water hit his face. He spluttered and hurried away from stream of water. "Take that you vile son-of-a-bitch."

Sam shook his head free of water when he got back to the safety of his yard. Chrissy took her thumb off the nozzle and let the flow of water return to normal. Sam gave her the finger and disappeared around the side of his house.

A car slowly drove past as she said, "I'm sorry, I can't do this. I thought I could, but it's too hard." Chrissy turned the spigot off and rolled the hose up. She was embarrassed, but slightly proud of herself. Her personality leaned towards meekness and conflict avoidance. This was the first time, she'd really stood up to anyone.

Chrissy stood up straight just as the same car that had passed earlier slowed again. She stared and saw two black men staring back at her. She quickly flushed and looked away. The same feelings of unease she'd had when she'd seen the FBI agents ride past earlier now returned. These weren't the scam artists were they? The agents hadn't told her they were black. She quickly headed back to the safety of her house.

*****************

"I like that old man," said Smith. "Except for that nigger crap. I should go beat his ass."

"Yeah, way to go Chrissy, turning that hose on him," responded Jenkins. "It looks like she scared him off just in time. Here come our boys." The car that had been circling the block earlier, pulled up to the curb in front of Chrissy's house. Two black men got out of it.

"Lets get back to the cameras."

The two men returned to their laptops. Most of the screens showed Chrissy leaning against her door, once again wearing her robe.

****************

Chrissy could see the car stop in front of her house. Two black men got out. They appeared young and she guessed early twenties, both were fit and muscular. Both men wore khaki's with nice collared shirts. WWBC was embroidered on pockets on the shirts. Were these the con artists? The FBI agents hadn't said they were black, so she'd assumed they were white. Of course, she assumed everyone was white unless they were described as black. Maybe blacks assumed everyone was black unless they described them as white? Chrissy jumped when her doorbell rang. She slowly opened it with the chain on again. "Yes?"

The lead black man grinned at her. "Good morning, Ma'am. My name is Malik Hassan and this is my associate Eriq Royal. We are with World Wide Beneficial Co. insurance and we are offering a special once in a lifetime opportunity for a few select customers in your neighborhood. Tell me Mrs.?"

"Simmons, Chrissy Simmons."

"Does your husband have adequate life insurance?"

"He's got something through work, but I'm not sure how much."

"And yourself, ma'am?"

"Why none." The truth of the matter hit Chrissy and she resolved to buy real insurance the first chance she got.

"Life insurance is vitally important today. If something were to happen to you or your husband, heaven forbid, today, where would you be tomorrow?"

"I honestly don't know," she replied. These guys were good. She was almost convinced to buy insurance from them even knowing they were frauds.

"Well, if you will just give us a few moments of your time. I'd like to tell you about this amazing new offer from World Wide Beneficial Co. insurance."

"I don't know. I'm not exactly dressed at the moment." Even with FBI agents listening in and right outside, she wasn't sure she wanted to let two black criminals inside her house. She was close to chickening out and slamming the door.

"That's fine ma'am. We're both professionals. We speak with women in their bathrobes or pajamas all the time. Here's my ID."

Chrissy looked at the ID. It was for World Wide Beneficial Co. insurance and had Malik's picture on it. It was good, but she'd had a fake ID in college and could spot a fake a mile away. Eriq held his up for her. His was similar, but had "Certified Nurse," stamped across it. "Well, I guess it won't hurt if you come in for awhile." She closed the door and undid the chain.

"Thank you Mrs. Simmons. Once you see what we have to offer, I'm sure you won't be disappointed."

"Have a seat on the couch," she said, watching as the second pair of black men sat on this same couch previously occupied by the black FBI agents. "Can I get you some iced tea?"

"No thanks, ma'am."

"Well gentlemen," she said, sitting across from them in the same chair she'd sat in earlier and placing her hands over the hem of her robe to keep it from riding up her knees. "I have some errands to run, so lets hear what you have to offer. Malik was it?

"Yes, Malik Hassan."

"Is that Muslim?" she asked, her eyes narrowing.

"No ma'am," he lied. "It's African."

"Good. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but this home is dedicated to Christ."

"As are all good homes, Ma'am," replied Malik with a smile.

"Agreed," said Eriq.

"Good then." Chrissy looked back and forth to both men. They actually seemed quite nice. They were young, early twenties, very fit, both their legs and arms were bulging with muscles. They looked more like personal trainers then insurance salesmen... wait! They weren't insurance salesmen, they were criminals and black men with muscles, probably got that way lifting weights in prison. These men were good. Smooth operators. No wonder they hadn't been caught yet.

"Here's our brochure," said Malik, handing her a professionally printed booklet.

Chrissy leafed through it. It was well done, filled with graphs, cost benefit analysis charts, age predictions, and others. "Seems good."

"Oh it's very nearly the best insurance offer ever." Malik paused. "Mrs. Simmons, why don't you switch places with Eriq, so that I can go over the program with you?"

"Oh! Of course." Chrissy stood and switched places with Eriq.

"There that's better," said Malik. He opened the brochure and set it on her lap. He kept one hand on the brochure, turning the pages and talking softly. His fingers brushed her bare knee. He covered the benefits of signing with WWBC insurance as his hand slid off the brochure to cup her knee. Chrissy shivered suddenly. Her eyes took in the contrast of his dark black skin against her white knee. Malik removed his hand and flipped to a page filled with pie charts, returning his hand when he was done, but this time his hand slid up a little further. Chrissy felt a strange quiver in her vagina. Both men appeared to be staring at the brochure, Malik from his position beside her and Eriq leaning forward across from them. Chrissy looked directly down and saw that she was revealing a lot of cleavage. She gulped, quickly sitting up so that the robe didn't gap open and tugging her knee away from Malik's hand. He took the hint and pulled back.

"Do you like what you heard?" asked Malik.

"Oh yes," she replied. "It sounds amazing. How much is it?"

"Five hundred will get you full coverage for a year and a quarter million in insurance."

"I'll need to talk to my husband."

"We can only offer this plan at the presentation. The cost doubles if you wait."

"Oh," she replied, thinking about it. "Excuse me." Chrissy walked over to the kitchen where her purse was. She returned writing out a check. The money would wipe out the small account Todd allotted for her, but then this check would never be cashed. "I'm sold." She ripped the check out and held it out for Malik. She wanted to look at the nearest camera and wink at the FBI agents, but Malik didn't reach out for the check.

"Not yet, Ma'am. May I call you Chrissy?"

"Please."

"You'll need to sign the papers first." He removed five forms from a folder. "Here you go."

Chrissy looked them over. The forms looked legitimate, filled with legal mumbo jumbo. "Do you have a pen?"

"Right here," said Malik, quickly pulling a pen from the folder and clicking the point out. He handed it to her and watched her sign. "Now there's only the little matter of a physical. Have you had a physical done during the last week?"

"No," she replied, trying to hand him the check again, but he waved her off. "I did four months ago with a fertility doctor."

"I see," said Malik, his grin turning up at the corners of his mouth. "You're trying to have a baby. Any luck?"

"Not yet."

"Well, I'm afraid we can't accept your policy without a more recent physical. Mr. Royal here is a registered nurse, certified by World Wide to give on the spot physical exams. After that we can take your money and as of that point you are insured."

"Stand up," said Eriq, rising from the chair. He was quickly in front of her. He placed his hands under her chin. "Open your mouth and say, ah." He pulled a small pen light from his pocket and shined it down her throat.

"Ahhhh." Chrissy assumed Jenkins and Smith would be leaving their cars now. They'd promised her this would stop before it went to far.

"Very good. Now eyes and ears." Eriq shined the light in her eyes and then made her turn her head so that he could look in her ears.

"Now face away from me and lower your robe so that your shoulders are free." Eriq watched Chrissy's freckle covered shoulders appear. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed in with his thumbs working under her robe, down her back, nearly to the crack of her ass. His strong hands grabbed her hips, his right hand over her bikini string and squeezed. . "I'll need to untie your bikini top."

Chrissy glanced over at her front door and at the closest camera. She couldn't even tell if it was working. "That seems inappropriate."

Eriq pulled the string behind her neck and the one behind her back at the same time. "You can hold the robe over your front. Mr. Hassan is here to make sure I don't get out of line and to protect me too. I don't want anyone making false accusations and getting my license suspended." He moved her hair to pull the string around the back of her neck and gently massaged her nape.

Chrissy held the robe over her bosom and since her back was still exposed, she had to raise the hem up almost to her crotch. She stared intently at the nearest camera and mouthed the words, "Help me."

Eriq was wearing a fanny pack which he unzipped and pulled out a stethoscope and an arm band for measuring blood pressure. He put the stethoscope around his neck. "Go ahead and sit and hold your arm out." When she complied, Eriq wrapped the arm band around her arm and pumped it up, taking her pulse and placing the cold metal end of the stethoscope on her arm. "Seems good. Pulse is a bit high. Now the heart rate. Lower the robe."

Chrissy looked on with horror, but lowered her robe, exposing her freckled chest and the tops of her milky white breasts. Eriq looked professional and kept his face impassive. She looked down her cleavage. Her bikini top was now hanging loosely on her semi-hard nipples. She shivered when the cold metal end of the stethoscope touched her chest. He moved it around listening above her breasts and between them. She felt a tug on her robe and it slid down, taking her bikini top with it and exposing her large areola. Much to her embarrassment they were puffing out and her fat long nipples were extending. He moved the end of the stethoscope around her nipples, the cold metal accidentally sliding across her left nipple at one point. "Your heart rate seems accelerated, Mrs. Simmons," said Eriq.

"Just uncomfortable, that's all," she replied. "May I cover my breasts now?" She could see Malik looking around Eriq and staring at her exposed breasts.

"Not yet. I'll need to do a breast exam."

"Oh god!"

Eriq placed both of his hands over her breasts and squeezed. Chrissy began trembling. "Your breasts are quite large, Mrs. Simmons. Do they give you any back trouble?"

"Um.. Oh.. Not yet, but my mother's were as big as mine and she had trouble as she got older." Chrissy flushed with shame when she felt another quiver in her vagina. Her breasts had always been extra sensitive and her recently accelerated level of arousal wasn't helping her out. His strong hands were alternately caressing and squeezing her big bosom and now his hands slid down until his fingers brushed her fully hard nipples. Her vagina let out a little squirt of fluid the second he took her nipples between his dark fingers and squeezed them. "Sh... Shouldn't you be wearing gloves?"

"An oversight on my part, Mrs. Simmons. I forgot to pack them, but I can assure you my hands are quite clean." Eriq continued squeezing and tugging on her nipples for some time. "Your nipples are unusually long, Mrs. Simmons."

"Ah...yes."

"Do they cause you problems?"

"Some embarrassment when they stick out."

"Like now," he said, pinching the nearly inch long nipples.

"Yes, and their... and their..um.. very sensitive." Chrissy's crotch was soaking wet now. "P.pl.please stop pulling on them."

"That's healthy. Now turn away from me and drop the robe."

"Do I have to?" she asked, staring pleadingly at the closest camera.

"It'll be over before you know it."

Chrissy let the robe fall to her feet. She was immediately horrified to see her bikini bottom were dangling by one side. The knot must have come loose when he had his hands on her hips earlier. Her reddish pubic hair was exposed. Malik was leaning forward in his chair and she was presenting a full side view to him. She felt a tug at her hip and the bottom fell at her feet.

She was now completely nude.

***************

Smith stared at the computer screen and touched the panel to zoom in on Chrissy's exposed crotch. Another panel showed her standing fully naked with Eriq behind her and yet another panel showed Malik staring intently at her nude body. She mouthed the words, "help me," again.

"She wants us in there," said Jenkins, staring at images of her on his screen.

Smith grabbed the head of his cock under his pants. He had an erection from watching the incredible scene unfolding on his computer and his cock was uncomfortably stuck down one pant leg. "I want to go in there," he said.