Patriots v Giants - Superbowl Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting at the small of Mandy's back, I traced two fingers through her ass crack. She jumped as I circle her asshole and let out a mouth stuffed groan as I reached the bottom of her overflowing slit.

"God, you're wet."

I was amazed at the amount of juices streaming from her open hole. Mandy's pussy lips were swollen and super sensitive. When I reached her clit and lightly circled it, Mandy jumped and gagged around my dick. I let her back off, until I exited her throat, but kept the head in her warm wet mouth.

"Relax, sweetheart. Breathe," I order.

My fingers continued to lightly trace from her asshole to her clit and Mandy gurgled, grunted and groaned around my meat.

After Mandy regained her breathing, I gently applied pressure to the back of her head. Mandy opened wide and took me to my pubes.

I experimented with her sex. I did not enter her, but I felt her well-lubed anus expand as I pressed against her opening. Her cunt was super wet and tighter than I expected. When I explored her entrance, Mandy let out a long low, "EEErrrgghhhhhh."

The vibration around my dick was amazing. I started to slip closer to an orgasm and concentrated on pushing the need away. My tantric exercises were working, despite how turned-on I was. I knew, when I finally came, it would be explosive.

The next time my finger crossed Mandy's clit; I noticed a change in her breathing. It was starting to become a bit more ragged. She pushed back into my probing fingers and circled her hips. Deciding I wanted her to have her first orgasm, I circled her wet clit with a bit more pressure.

She mimicked the movement of my fingers as she bent across the car, with my cock filling her throat. As her breathing becomes more ragged, Mandy tried to pull off my rod, but I held her firmly in place.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum over my fingers."

Her circling hips started a hard bucking motion.

"Breath Mandy. Breath through your nose."

An animal like, "AAAAAArrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh," filled the air.

Mandy's ass was bouncing uncontrollably. As she quickly moved closer to a peak, she started to choke around my log. I pulled her off my dick and listen to her pant, "Stop . . . stop . . . yes . . . here it cums . . . agggggggainnnnnnn.

Mandy was out-of-it. She leaned back and sat in the passenger seat. I jumped from the car, approached Mandy's side and helped her stand. She was wobbly and in an orgasmic bliss. I guided her to the front of the car and eased her backwards, until she bumped into the hood. In a dream like state, I eased her onto her back, stepped between her spread thighs and speared her.

Her cunt entrance opened and she screeched, "Fuck meeeeeee haaaaaard."

She was vice tight, but accepted me easily. As I started a slow, deep deliberate pace, she grunted, "What are you doing to me?"

I decided not to answer and smiled to myself as her right hand found her clit and she rubbed herself as I deep fucked her.

"I'm going to . . . aaarrrggggggghhhhhh . . . fuuuuuck meeeeeee!"

Her tight tunnel hugging my shaft, as I drilled her. I had to hold off my orgasm and concentrated for nearly a minute to push away my need. When I had regained control, I watched Mandy with interest. She was a sexed up mess. Our combined sweat covered the sexy married woman. Her red hair was a tangled mess and her tits were bouncing over her chest as I plunged in and out.

Remembering the pleasure she received when she had pinched her own nipples, I reach out and take a fat rubbery nub between my thumb and forefinger. I alternated pinching her nips and slowly increased the pressure and length of my pinches.

Mandy yelled, "Feels so fucking good," and thrust her fingers back to her clit.

If tantric is done well, a woman should become consumed in the act and lose track of time. I'll bet Mandy would have been shocked to know; we'd been having sex for almost ninety minutes

I had spent a good deal of time groping Mandy's beautiful ass, so she wasn't concerned when I snuck my right hand under her. My fingers easily found her soaked ass crack. I buried my bone in her pussy, held it in place and pushed two fingers deep into her ass.

I looked into her wide spread eyes and told her, "I'm taking your ass, next."

She responded by croaking out, "You're going to split me in half."

I worked her ass with my fingers and puss with my dick. She had a small orgasm, settled, and then a large one started to build.

When it hit, she bucked her hips, bounced against the hood of her car and screamed, "I'm fucking cuuummmming agggggain."

As her orgasm reached its peak, I pulled from both her holes, push her thighs back, lined my dick up with her asshole and pushed three inches through her tight ring.

Mandy had been circling her clit with a finger. She grunted as I filled her ass and she automatically pushed two fingers into her empty twat.

Pulling back slightly, I forced two more inches into her tightest hole. She easily accepted five inches up her bum, as I start a slow ass fuck.

Mandy continued to play with herself, but seemed to be cummed out. I pounded her ass for ten minutes and when I felt an orgasm starting to build, I decided to blow my load.

I pull from her ass with a pop, stood between her spread thighs, and let her rest her legs on my shoulders. I fisted my fat dick and jerked off. It didn't take long. With a roar, I came. The first shot flew out and landed just below her tits. The second landed on her neck and streamed down. The remainder puddled on her pubic mound and dripped along her pussy lips.

I was tired and took a step back. I let Mandy's legs ease down, until her feet reached the floor. She lay along the hood for a long few minutes. She finally struggled into a sitting position and looked at me. I love the look of a well-fucked woman and Mandy was well fucked. We stared at each other for a short time, until she asked, "What the fuck just happened?"

Feeling a bit cocky, I answered, "We had a quickie!"

Mandy stuttered, "A . . . a . . ." and then laughed. It was an honest laugh. Looking at her watch, she got an alarmed look. "Fuck, its 11:10. We had sex for two fucking hours."

And then she shook her head and laughed again. "I'm glad I told hubby, I was meeting a girlfriend and not to wait up."

She looked down her body and for the first time noticed she was covered with her cum, my cum and sweat. "What a fucking mess," and she laughed again.

Mandy and I slowly stood, smiled at each other and dressed.

As we got ready to leave, Mandy asked, "Are you surprised this happened?"

I grinned at Mandy and answered, "I hope you don't get mad, but no, I'm not surprised. In fact, things went as I planned."

"I should be pissed . . . really pissed, but I'm not. That was incredible. I hope we can do it again."

Mandy approached me, lifts up on her toes and lightly kissed my lips. She turned and I followed her to the showroom and watched that incredible ass swing as she walked to the front door.

12