Pat's Panty Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Iain's humiliation continues.
1.5k words
4.48
76.7k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been humiliated for a second time, I thought things couldn't get any worse, how wrong could I be! I was sat at home one day, kids at school, Wife out shopping, when there was a knock at the front door. Jo was standing there with a carrier bag. She threw the bag to me and ordered me to put on the items within, then come to her house next door. I looked in the bag and saw various items of womens underwear.

"No way" I said.

"Shall I tell Mum to show your Wife the pictures?" Jo replied I panicked and grabbed the bag and shut the door. "15 minutes sissy boy" Jo laughed and disappeared next door.

I went to my bedroom to ponder, then removed the items from the bag. There was a sheer black padded bra, black thong, cock ring, black stockings, a pair of black stillettoes, a wig, and a maids outfit. Now I was worried, what was Jo planning, I knew her Mum was out at work. I knew I had no choice and proceeded to put the ensemble on. I felt my blood pumping into my cock and when dressed I looked at myself in the mirror. "God I look great" I thought.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw someone at my door. "Shit, who could it be" I thought.

Then a voice shouts "I've got a package for you" It was a delivery driver. How could I answer the door looking the way I did. "I know your there, I can see you. Can you open the door as you need to sign for it" shouts the driver. I had no choice but to answer. I opened the door and put my head round the door.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You need to open the door fully so I can give it to you" he replied. I opened the door a little more thinking he would pass the parcel through, but he then waltzed straight in to my hall.

"Whats your game?" I said,

"You fucking prick tease, I could see your clothing through the glass and thought todays my lucky day, cos my pricks about to burst. I was taken aback by his comments, this guy obviously had no idea that I was a man. I began to panic and backed away towards the stairs, when he lunged at me and began to kiss me. I tried to push him off, but he was stronger than me. He began to claw at my fake tits and pulled me towards him tightly so that I could feel the bulge hidden in his trousers. I then fell backwards onto the stairs, at which he moved forward and pinned my arms down using his legs to straddle my chest so that the bulge was at face height. I was trapped!

He then undid his trousers and took his cock out. I was looking at his 7" cock when he grabbed the base and shoved it into my mouth, cursing "suck it you prick teasing bitch" "suck me good then I might give you more than the package I was delivering" God he tasted good, I proceeded to blow him good and proper. He was rock hard in my mouth and pumping vigorously when I heard my front door open.

Then I heard Jo shout, "What are you doing to my sissy?"

"What you on about, sissy?" he said "this fucker's a man?" He then withdrew his cock and turned toward Jo. "Maybe I could you could finish me off instead" he said to Jo.

"We'll see" replied Jo " why don't you come next door and make yourself comfortable"

The delivery driver grinned at me and said "todays my lucky day after all sissy" Jo then took out some handcuffs and proceeded to lock my arms behind my back. We all then left and went next door. I was told by Jo to go to her room and kneel on the floor and wait. Jo and the driver were downstairs laughing about my predicament. I began to look about her room, when I noticed some ropes and harness hanging from her ceiling and realised that I was to be strung up somehow for her enjoyment today. I then heard the two of them come up the stairs. Jo entered and said that as I seemed to be enjoying myself earlier then I should finish what I had started. The driver then entered the room stark naked and stood in front of me, with his now erect cock at mouth height.

"What you waiting for, sissy bitch" at which point he grabbed the sides of my head and impaled it on his leaking cock. I couldn't taste Jo on him so realised that he hadnt fucked her yet, maybe that was to come.

He started slowly, then as he became more excited by the blow job he was getting, his pace increased. My throat was being hammered by his cock, and as usual my own cock was betraying me, leaking pre-cum into the thong I was wearing. I then began to hear him moaning and realised he was about to cum. I saw Jo whisper something to him at which he took his cock from my sore mouth and sprayed his seed over my face and outfit. I began to lick it up from around my lips when Jo told me to stop. She then took a camera from her drawer and took a few snaps for the now expanding album of my degradation. Jo then told me to stand and proceeded to strap me up into the harness and ropes.

Once I was trussed she pulled a lever and a motor began to left me from the floor till I was prone and about 3ft off the floor in a star shape.

The driver, who had sat on the bed, smirked at my compromising position. Jo, after removing her clothing, moved in front of me and waved her 10" strap-on in my face. "Suck it bitch" she demanded, and rammed it into my already sore mouth. I knew then that I just couldn't get enough of her and her Mum, and that for some reason I wanted my domination to continue. As I slurped at the plastic monster, I then felt something begin to press against my man pussy, as I had now been instructed to call my arse. It felt cold at first, then I realised I was being greased up for plugging. I then realised that the driver was no longer on the bed and was now stripped and between my open legs ready to shove his now erect cock into my man pussy. I knew what was coming and continued with wanton abandon at the monster in my mouth. I then felt the head his cock probe my anus and gradually enter inch by inch, till I could feel his pubic hair aginst my hole and the head against my prostrate. He then began to fuck me in rythym with Jo's thrusts into my mouth.

My own cock was now leaking like a tap, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Jo then removed the strap-on from my mouth and went and lay on the bed in front of me, and after taking the strap-on off began to play with herself. This only made me want to come even more. I then heard another person enter the room and Jo directed him to put his cock in my mouth and get hard. I realised that Jo's boyfriend had arrived and I was to prepare him to fuck her. All this was happening whilst the driver continued to pummel my man pussy to his hearts content.

Once Jo's boyfriend was hard as a rock he moved to the bed and entered her luscious hole and fucked her so hard she was screaming in ecstacy. Seeing this pushed me and the driver over the edge, and we both came at the same time, mine hitting the carpet, and his filling my pulsating pussy. This only spurred Jo's boyfriend on and he came in a flourish filling her pussy with his man juice. He then rolled off and lay next to her, his gleaming prick bobbing about.

Jo then told the driver to let me clean his cock. He didn't need asking twice as he filled my mouth again and had me lick him clean. Jo then asked the driver and her boyfriend if they knew of anyone who could clean her pussy. Both the driver and the boyfriend then removed me from the harness and straps and had me kneel on the floor at the end of the bed.

Jo then moved forward until her pussy was in front of my face. I could smell the aroma of sex hit me as she ordered my to eat her out. I didn't need asking twice and began to feed. I didnt want this to end but after emptying her love canal and making her cum twice, the driver, the boyfriend, and me were ordered to leave.

I made my way home still covered in cum and wearing the outfit Jo gave me. I looked at the time and rushed to get cleaned up before I had to leave to collect the kids from school. I stood in the shower, confused, thinking when was this going to happen again, and how did I get myself into this!!