Pat's Third Visit

Story Info
Third time threesum.
1.6k words
4.39
37.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time I didn't bother to ask how Pat's massage session had gone when I got home that evening. She also didn't mention it, but again she later showed up in the living room in that lavender teddy to drag me off to the bedroom for another tremendous fuck. I very tactfully mentioned that I noticed she had done a little "personal grooming" and that I really liked it. No response, but at least she wasn't pissed off when I said it.

The gap until the third session was only five days. Pat entered the reception area at La Chateau to find a sweet young thing manning the reception desk this time. She introduced herself as Irina and told Pat that she would let Mona know she was here. Dressed in the same sort of uniform that Mona had worn the first session, she dissappeared to the back, then shortly reappeared to then escort Pat back to session room two and instructed her to make herself comfortable. Once again there was an open bottle of prosecco and two glasses. Pat poured herself some and began to undress.

On the other side of the one way mirror I watched as she slipped off her top. My cock was buried in Mona's mouth at the time and she watched with sidelong glances as she slurped away. Off came Pat's jeans and she stood in matching black bra and panties for another minute or two sipping the prosecco, then tossing back the remainder of the glass and pouring some more. Off came the bra, followed by the panties.

I couldn't beleieve my eyes. She had shaved her pussy completely bare. Before I realized what was happening, I blew my wad in Mona's mouth. The sight of Pat with a smooth snatch was more than I could handle. After so many years of yearning to have her do so, now she had.

Mona was a little surprised at my eruption as well, but handled it in stride, swallowing it all, then giggling as she squeezed the last drops from me. She stood up, kissed me on the cheek and fastened her robe back up before exiting the black room. When she appeared on the other side of the glass, she was the model of composure, strutting in, closing the door, than slipping the robe off. This week she had chosen obscenely high black stillettoes and her g-sting was a skimpy little patch of sheer black mesh.

She strutted across the room directly to Pat and slipped her hands around her neck, drawing them together and softly kissed her, then more intensely, winding up with her tongue probing it's way into Pat's mouth who all too anxiously accepted it. My cum had filled her mouth only a minute or two earlier. I wondered if my taste was still there, now being shared with Pat.

One of Mona's hands wandered down to Pat's crotch and gently explored. She gave a little "mmmmm..." and they both giggled. "Up on the table" she instructed and as Pat did so, Mona sipped some prosecco from the half empty glass that she had been working on, then slipped off the g-string. Standing there in the stillttoes her posture made her breasts seem to be begging for attention, that ever so slight and feminine b-cup shape punctuated by firmly erect nipples.

Prancing across the room in front of the mirror, they did that wonderfull little jiggle dance. We had wired up a control on the wall to allow adjustment of the music level in the room and she turned up the volume of the soft music a bit. Positioning herself alongside the table Mona began to work on Pat's neck, shoulders and back, what could be described as a normal massage were it not for the sensual nakedness of them both. Working a little oil in, she initiated some girl talk.

The door to the room slowly and silently opened and in slid Irina. She just as quietly closed it behind her before unbuttoning the uniform, slipping it off, and hanging it on a peg.

Mona and I had one spring afternoon shared Irina. A head full of auburn curls cascaded past her shoulders to mid-back and her complexion was slightly freckled. She was taller than Mona and although her breasts were larger, they were no more than a small c-cup. She had not worn a bra that day, so was now down to only a pair of white lace boyshorts, but they quickly joined the dress on the peg.

Irina tiptoed to the other side of the table from Mona and they smiled at each other, then she gently touched Pat's back in exactly the same position that Mona was from the other side.

Pat's entire body twitched and her head popped up. Mona's hands moved up to her neck and said "Relax sweetie, Irina is going to join us today. You won't believe how wonderful a four hand massage feels." She moved her hands back down to Pat's shoulders and back and Pat's head went back down. The two sets of hands on her back continued the massage, gradually working down to her lower back, her asscheeks, thighs, calves, and feet. Pat groaned in pleasure as both feet were maniputated at once. I almost thought she was going to cum right then.

Then it was back up her body in the other direction until all four hands were at her upper back and she was told to roll over. She did so and lay there eyes wide open now, soaking in the sheer lusciousness of these two beauties hovering over her. They worked on her shoulders and neck, but not for long before each had a hand on one of her breasts. Each leaned forward and as they met mid way over her, their lips connected and they kissed. Lips never losing contact, it went on and on, tongues exploring each other's mouths, eyes closed, deep intense expressions on their faces.

Each moved a hand downward and rested it atop her pubic area. She spread her legs, craving their touch between them and slowly their fingers crept down, running along the sides of her pink lips, then over them, and finally each peeled back a pussylip and slowly inserted a finger into her wet hole. She arched her head backward and closed her eyes, a lusty little smile on her lips.

Breaking their liplock, Mona and Irina separated, Irina climbing up between Pat's legs, wraping her arms under and around her thighs, and burying her face between, bringing on more groans of pleasure. Mona went to the head of the table to shower the underside of her chin, herneck, her ears, her cheeks, and lastly her mouth with licks and kisses.

Irina's long thick tresses completely concealed what she was doing as she ministered to Pat's pussy, but the moans and quivering indicated that whatever it was, it was being thoroughly appreciated. With her ass pointed directly at me, I had a wonderful view of Irina's pink womanfruit, glisteningly wet.

Mona moved from the head to the foot of the table and started stroking that fruit. Irina arched her back in response, thrusting her ass higher in the air. Mona moved to the side table for a moment, opened a drawer and produced two purple dildoes. She placed one in Irina's hand and it disappeared into the nest of curls obscuring Pat's crotch. A moment later a loud "OOOHH!" came from Pat as I assume it was inserted into her. Mona ran the other up and down Irina's slit before slowly slipping it into her and then twisting and pumping it in and out in and out. I could see it coated in wet pussy juice every time it was drawn outward.

Pat started to convulse in a powerful orgasm swept through her body. It went on and on as Irina kept her clamped in the position she had been in. Mona left the dildo planted inside Irina's cunt and returned to the head of the table to again liplock with Pat and cradle her head as she spasmed. Eventually Irina came up for air and they let Pat come down, but her body continued to twitch slightly.

Irina reached behind herself and removed the dildo Mona had lodged there then slid down and off the table. She stood there for a minute, regaining her own composure, a purple dildo in each hand. Mona looked at her and started to giggle.

Pat raised her head and started to giggle as well. At first Irina couldn't figure out what was so funny but then joined them and they all three went into hysterics. Pat sat up as she laughed and the three of them went into a group hug, arms wrapped around each other and tits pressed against tits.

When the laughter subsided back to a giggle, Mona peeled herself from the others, replenished the glass of prosecco and the three of them took turns sipping the contents until it was gone. Irina left the room for washcloths and when she returned, each took turns bathing the others, each finishing with a long sensual kiss from the other two.

Pat dressed and Mona slipped the robe on, then saw her to the door. Irina climbed onto the table, lay on her back, and spread her legs wide before looking at the mirror and wagging her middle finger in a "come hither" gesture. By the time Mona returned to the room, I was atop Irina with my cock inside her, pumping away. Mona played with my balls for a bit, then also got on the table, straddling Irina's face and locked lips with me this time. We had a nice long sensual fuck like that, everyone cumming at once, Mona's nipples between my fingertips, my cock inside Irina and and Mona's puss in Irina's face.

After kissing them both goodbye, I let myself out and thought "only one more session left."