Patter of Small Feet

Story Info
They're having a baby.
1.6k words
3.62
25.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken flopped back onto his chair, flabbergasted at her so-called ‘good news’. He looked at her, not wanting to believe this was happening. It had to be a bad joke!

“Are you joking?” he slowly asked her.

“No!” she babbled. “Isn’t it wonderful? After all our trying! Three years is a long time but we finally made it. Now all we have to do is bake the cake. I want it to be a boy and to grow up to be exactly like his father!”

She planted a kiss on his lips and softly slid her tongue passed his teeth in search of his own tongue. As her hands softly massaged the back of his neck and her tongue teased his, he felt a twitch between his thighs. DAMN! She knew how to press his buttons!

Sarah suddenly got up and left the room to prepare their evening meal. He could feel the tension rising in his head and decided he would take a shower to try and calm down. With a hunched back and deep in thought he padded to the bathroom. He quickly pulled off his shirt.

Bake the cake indeed, he mused to himself. Unfastening his trousers and dropping them and his underpants to the floor he stood naked in the centre of the bathroom as his mood got blacker. Grow up to be exactly like his father? God knows who that would be! He suddenly erupted, unable to contain himself any longer.

“Sarah!” he called out to his wife. “Come in here a minute!”

He watched her walk into the bathroom, an inquisitive look on her face. He looked at her. A lock of ash blonde hair fell over one of her eyes. The tee shirt she wore was half a size too small for her, but this only helped accentuate her rounded breasts and slim waistline. Her jeans gave her hips definition and he could see what a beautiful woman she was. He remembered their lovemaking and how she had driven him and herself almost to the edge of insanity with both of them riding a cloud of ecstasy. She sat down next to him.

“Oh look!” she cried out in glee staring at his naked form, “I’ve got an appetiser before dinner!”

She went down on her knees and took his flaccid member in her hand and wrapped her soft lips around it, but Ken wasted no time in getting straight to the point. “Who are you fooling around with?”

The shock hit her like a slap across the face. She could hardly believe what she was hearing. She looked up straight into his eyes still holding his penis in her hand.

“What do you mean?” she asked letting him go and standing up straight. “Have I ever given you cause to doubt me?”

“No,” he replied. “What I mean is how did you get pregnant?”

Her face brightened and she relaxed.

“The usual way,” she told him, “by making love to you! Didn’t you know that is how women get pregnant?” she joked.

“That’s right,” he said to her laughing at the small joke, “now I remember. My father told me all about it when he taught me about the birds and the bees.”

“There you are! I knew it would come to you!”

“Yes,” he continued, “I remember all of it now, but there is one small problem!”

“What’s that?” she asked softly cupping his balls in her hand.

He roughly pushed her hand away.

“I’m sterile!” he told her. “Whose child are you carrying?”

She put her hand to her mouth in shock and slowly shook her head.

“You can’t be,” she stammered. “I haven’t slept with anyone except you! I’m carrying your child!”

“I went to the doctor a few months ago and had a sperm count. All the tension of not being able to have a baby was getting to be too much for me. I know how much you wanted to have children, so I went to see if there was anything wrong with me.”

“But darling,” she cried, “now we are going to have the child we longed for.”

“That child is not mine!” he shouted at her. “The doctor said I would never be able to father children!”

“No!” she shouted back. “I don’t believe it! I tell you I have been faithful to you! I have not slept with anyone else but you! This baby is ours!” Ken shook his head in disbelief but Sarah was not going to give up without a fight. “Let’s go and have the test done again!”

Ken agreed, so they phoned the doctor to set up an appointment and were booked for the next day.

^^^^^^^^^^

They walked into the doctors’ surgery and sat down in front of his desk.

“Hello,” he greeted them both. “What seems to be the trouble?”

“I’m pregnant,” Sarah began and the doctor suddenly intervened.

“Wonderful! Congratulations to both of you! All your ‘hard work’ has finally paid off!” Both Sarah and Ken were silent. “Do I detect a hint of disdain here somewhere?”

Ken spoke up.

“Doctor, a few months ago I had a sperm count and according to that result, I can never father any children.”

There was a look of surprise on the doctor’s face.

“Ken,” he said, “I would remember something like that if you would have come here. Where did you go to have this sperm count done?”

“Right here, but you were abroad! You were attending a conference and Doctor Forbes was here in your place!”

“I’m sorry Ken. I don’t know what to say!” the doctor answered visibly shaken.

“Sarah says she has not been unfaithful to me…”

“But I haven’t been unfaithful to you,” Sarah reproached him.

Ken took no notice of her and continued.

“But the result says that I can’t have kids! Do you think it would be possible for me to take the test again?”

“I think it would be quite an easy matter.” He got up and went to a cupboard and took out a small container. He wrote something on the label and handed it to Ken. “If you would like to go to the bathroom, I think you know the routine from there.”

He got up and looked at the label. ‘Ken Butler’ was written on it. He went to the bathroom and returned a few minutes later, discreetly covering the container with his hand. He passed it on to the doctor who placed it in an insulated box that he then placed on a shelf.

“I’ll get that up to the lab just as soon as I’ve finished from surgery. It should take a couple of days to get the result but if you leave your phone number with the receptionist, I’ll get back to you just as soon as it’s in.”

“Thank you Doctor Webster,” Ken answered standing up. “We’ll hear from you then.”

“Don’t you worry, as soon as I get the result, I’ll get in touch with you!”

^^^^^^^^^^

Sarah and Ken walked into the surgery and sat down. The doctor looked up at them and smiled.

“Ken,” he started, “there has apparently been some kind of terrible mistake. I sent your sample off to the lab and when the test came back as positive, I made a little inquiry. I asked them to check how on earth the first result came back as negative.”

“You mean I can have children?” Ken asked, his face brightening up considerably.

“Yes! They checked their records and found there was another K Butler who also had a sperm count and they must have got the records mixed up. Look I have the result right here.”

He passed a sheet of paper over to Ken. Both he and Sarah looked at it enthusiastically.

“Could you explain this to me,” Ken asked, looking at the long medical names and list of numbers. “I’m afraid I don’t understand any of this medical jargon!”

Doctor Webster took the sheet of paper and looked at it.

“To cut a long story short and to put it in layman’s terms, go and have yourselves a large family!”

“That’s wonderful!” Ken exclaimed and turned to Sarah. “I’m sorry I doubted you darling. Can you ever forgive me?”

“Of course I can! I love you! Come on, let’s go home and celebrate, we’re going to be parents!”

They said goodbye to the doctor and left the surgery to go home.

^^^^^^^^^^

Sarah walked into the bedroom. She put her arms up around him and kissed him full on the mouth. Pushing him backwards he fell back onto the bed. As he did she climbed up on him, biting and licking his nipples. She slowly licked all the way down to his groin and took him in her mouth. He let out a sigh as she started to softly suck on his rampant tool.

“No!” he said as he writhed beneath her. “I want to be inside you!”

She moved up on him again and taking him in her hand she guided his erection to her awaiting pussy. As she felt him penetrating her, her sighs of pleasure mingled with his until she was fully impaled on his cock. She lifted herself up slowly, then just as slowly sank back down. She continued with her attack on steadily gaining speed and force until they both reached an amazing orgasm.

“How did he take it?” Doctor Webster asked as Sarah placed her head on his chest to rest.

“He never suspected anything!” Sarah answered. “I told you if you send in your sample instead of his we’d get away with it.