Patti Cake Ch. 03

Story Info
"It's alright if you like the refined things in life..."
8.3k words
4.56
9.4k
9

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two days later when Patti finally called me. Or I should say the phone rang at least, I'm not sure if it was her I just assumed so because I never answered, I just let it ring...

It was another week, maybe 10 days until she called again. My folks were back from their vacation by this time and it was my Mom who answered the phone.

"Dale... It's Patti on the phone..." She hollered up the stairs to where I was in my room doing whatever. "Tell her I'm not here..." I called back down. I didn't even think about it, I really didn't want to talk to her.

Then there was a gap for a minute, a time when I heard nothing, no reply or otherwise. Then a few moments later, I hear my Mom at my door... "Dale can I come in, I've been speaking with Patti and she has a message she wanted me to give you..." My Mom said through the door and then without saying anything, I stepped over to open it and let here in.

"What does she have to say for herself? Did she have some sort of lame apology?" I said to my Mom as she stood at my open door. "Well, no actually..." My Mom started. "All she said was that if you still wanted to go with her to this wedding, you had better call her back and let her know..."

"Typical" I thought... All she cares about is how she's going to look at this last wedding, which by the way was also in her camp, again.

"Ha..!" I said aloud looking at my Mom. Until now I hadn't said anything to her about this, for one I was still too embarrassed at letting myself be such a romantic fool who keeps falling for girl's like this and also, I was afraid of what people would say and think of me when I told them that I had caught, or had watched Patti having sex with her ex-boyfriend... It was all too humiliating so I just stayed quiet. But I knew it was killing me and I also knew that I was going to have to tell someone, eventually.

Mom however... She knew better, she knew there was something wrong but it wasn't until this time that she had said anything.

"I can see that you and Patti have had some sort of disagreement? Did you want to talk to me about it sweetie?" She asked, sounding tentative and not wanting to pry or upset me, but still she did have genuine concern for me --because, well --she's my Mom...

"It's -- It's just too embarrassing to tell you about Mom... I just wanna be left alone..." I said to her then as I turned away. I knew she could feel my hurt.

"Okay, that's fine, I understand... But if I may say -- if it's any consolation, I just want to tell you Dale, I'm proud of you..." Mom said.

"Huh..?" I thought as I turned back to look at her, my expression telling her to say more.

"I'm just glad to see you standing up for yourself, that's all... And if I'm being honest, if you've split up with her, I'm glad... I'm not sure I like her; I think she's just using you..." My Mom said then, hitting me with this bomb shell. But then again? By now I shouldn't have been so surprised.

Thinking for a minute, I let my guard down and agreed with her, after all she was right, I was trying to take back control, I was standing up for myself, so seeing how she was my Mom, and how I knew I could trust her with this event that had happened in my life I sat down on my bed with a huff, put my face into my hands, started crying -and then opened up...

"I-I caught her having sex with her ex-boyfriend..." I started saying, not looking at her as she sat down beside me, a caring, motherly hand going onto my shoulder.

"Oh dear..." Mom consoled as I went on telling her everything.

I don't know what it was, but normally there was no way I'd say some of the things I did that day with my Mom there on my bed. But in retrospect it was probably a good thing because in telling her of my tryst with Patti -- pantyhose and blow-job included... I was also feeling open enough with her to tell her that this all happened in her bed... The good thing was she didn't go religion-church-lady on me...

And then not to forget why I was upset now -- I told her what happened at this most recent wedding with me seeing Patti on her knee's sucking Brad's cock. What I didn't tell her however was about smoking that joint with Darren and the pseudo-kiss we had shared.

***

"Well, I won't say that I'm all too happy that you let this happen 'in' my bed - but will say that I'm not surprised that you liked her doing these things with you, I mean about the pantyhose and teasing you about being -ummm- 'small' -- down there... " My Mom began saying, with me finding her candour somewhat shocking to say the least. Especially the 'small' part.

"Oh don't be embarrassed sweetie, I'm your Mother, of course I know these things about you. It's okay, don't worry so much..." she said to me then, consoling me, as only a mother could. Feeling myself welling up even more, I leaned into her as she continued to try to console me.

Smiling, my Mom laughed a little and then assured me once again that everything was alright. She loved me and wasn't going to judge me. But still, it was not easy to sit there and talk about this stuff with my Mom - of all people.

We were quiet for a moment; I was far too embarrassed to say anything else so my Mom took it upon herself to keep talking and saying things that lead me to believe she had thought of this stuff before. It was like she was ready or something.

"You know Dale, it's alright if you like the refined things in life, I'm sure there are thousands of fella's like you, guys who are sensitive and caring and not afraid to express themselves, be who they are..."

"Oh God..!" I said yet again... "You... you sound just like Patti did that -- that night..."

Again, we were quiet for a moment or two...

"Well... I know I said I don't like her but I will say -she was right about you, she could see it too..."

"What..? What does that mean Mom..? She could see what too..?" I asked still not believing that I was even having a conversation like this -- with my Mom.

"Aww Dale, you see it, don't you? It's in how you're built, who you are and how you care about the world..." she said, sounding now like she was beating around the bush, delaying what it was she was really trying to say.

Again, I said nothing; I needed to know what she meant, so I let her talk.

"You're a soft soul Dale, not what you call a 'butch' or 'macho' guy -- and that' okay -- there is nothing wrong with that -- not every guy can be an Alpha-male..."

There was that word...'Alpha-male' it was probably the first time I had heard the term and a word I would later learn was meant for someone like Darren, or begrudgingly, someone like Brad -and certainly not someone like me... Mom was about to tell me that...

"An - Alpha-male..?" I asked, finally being able to turn and look her in the eye for the first time in this highly inappropriate and utterly awkward conversation I was having with my Mom.

"Yes dear..." She started once more. "I'm sure you've seen this in wildlife programs on T.V. where in most species they feature, there will always be a pecking order amongst the animal tribes..." She went on, sounding rather smart and all zoological. .. Guarded though, I was intrigued -and I was listening...

"You see, not all males in a tribe, or let's say in the case of lions that live in prides, which if the hunting is good, the prides can get quite large, into the dozens..."

Pausing, I couldn't help but think... "Where did my Mom get so smart?"

"And within all of those successful prides, there will be a multitude of young males of varying ages and not all of them can or will be permitted to mate within their given groups... That right is reserved alone for the 'Alpha-males', while the smaller, younger and weaker juveniles, they are known as the 'beta-males'..."

I knew already that she was thinking of me in this sense, this 'beta-male' persona by what she had said earlier about not everyone being an Alpha-male... But still, I wasn't too sure that I liked where this was going...

"And... and you think I'm a beta? A beta-male..?" I asked wanting to be reassured by my Mom.

"Oh absolutely darling, without a doubt you are a beta-male... That's what I'm trying to tell you... I'm trying to use these metaphors to show you, to teach you so that you can learn and accept that it's not only okay to be a beta-male - but in the nature of things and how life works in our society... Having beta-males is necessary..."

Now she'd lost me again...

"I can tell you're confused honey, let me finish telling you about the lions..." Mom said after seeing my pained expression.

"Like I was saying, the lesser males in the pride, the beta-males, although they are not permitted to mate, they do still serve a purpose... What they do is act as care takers for the pride, helping to rear the younger litters as they are born and raised. They act like the 'cool-uncle' who teaches the young ones about life... And they also assist in the hunts they go on where they work in a co-operative effort of baiting and trapping prey..."

"Jesus!" I thought... "Really? When DID my Mom get so smart...?"

"So you're saying I'm like one of them, a lesser male -- a beta-male who never gets to fuck any of the girls but I get to take care of their kids..? No thanks..!" I said now, using blue language that I wasn't supposed to use in their house.

"Oh Dale, why do you have to say that? But yes, if you want to break it down like that, be cured and get down to the nitty-gritty then yes... Yes - the beta-males, they don't get to 'fuck' the females... If that's where you want to take this..." Mom said back to me, her swearing like that took me by surprise and left feeling bad, because after all, I know she was just trying to help me.

"I-I'm sorry Mom, I didn't mean to swear like that but this is all new to me and it all has me a little worried... I mean come on, it's not like every guy out there gets 'this' speech from his mother... So please... Mom, I'm sorry... I know, I know you just want to help me so, please -- go on..."

I did feel terrible at that moment, but Mom understood my frustration and with a calming hand once again returning to my knee, she did go on and told me things -- more things...

"It's okay baby, I understand -- but yes -- that is where you fit in the greater scheme of things. You my son, Dale Horn... You are a beta-male -and the sooner you accept that, and make it your own, then the happier you'll be in life..." My Mom went on to say, as I began to feel myself welling up some, the emotions of this coming to the surface once again.

"That doesn't mean you won't get to 'fuck' any girl's sweetheart..." She then added, her continued used of the cuss word taking me aback, I turned and looked at her.

"Well -were grown-ups here so, let's not pull any punches because it is 'fucking' that what we're talking about so, that's what we'll call it... There's no reason to be so shocked, just because I don't use such words in public doesn't mean I don't use them..." Mom went on, and yes, I was shocked.

Taking a breath and calming herself, Mom looked and me and moved on with her explaining things. Her telling me of this natural order I had somehow missed out on during social studies class back in high school -- except now, my Mom was talking about sex and using dirty words...

"Now Dale, sweetie, what I'm getting at is that maybe, instead of beating yourself up about all of this, you just take some time and think about what has happened and what it may have taught you about yourself. Remember sweetie, you are an adult -but you are still quite young, so it's okay to be still figuring this stuff out as you become more of a young, maturing adult..." She said to me with such wisdom about her, and quite frankly, I was amazed with her.

"Also, and I can't believe I'm saying this but don't be too hard on Patti, I think she may have only been trying to lead you in the direction she sees you going in, because she is right..." Mom then added, and although surprised with her sudden defence of Patti, I too could see where she was going with this...

"What she did may have been wrong in some ways, well, sucking her ex-boyfriends cock while you were in the same house, that was uncalled for - but she was right about your 'other-side' your 'feminine side'... There is something there within you, something that I think you may want to deal with and maybe even explore further... But that Dale honey, that I'll leave up to you..."

I sat listening to her every word, letting everything she was saying sink into my brain. Including -and very importantly was her new use of such profanities saying that Patti was 'sucking her ex-boyfriend's cock' that, I wasn't expecting but somehow now I was less shocked -now that this whole sorted topic was out there and at how candid we were able to be with one and other.

Some of what she was saying I understood with no problem, but other things, things like her saying that 'maybe I want to explore further' - explore what..? The cross dressing? I was confused, what was my Mom telling me?

"What... What do you mean Mom..? Are you saying that because of what we did, and then how I told you about how it excited... How excited it made me...?" I began in a weak sounding complaint, more of a whine really, because I knew what she was saying, I just need hear her confirmation.

"Yes dear that's what I mean... But please, let me explain a bit further, I'm sorry, I brought us off track, I'll get back to that part later..."

"You see sweetie, like I said, people, although not unlike lions in the sense of using a 'pecking-order' in establish mating rights, we do however differ in the sense that the beta-males don't ever have the privilege of mating or getting laid, or 'fucked' to use your favourite word..." Mom said, adding in her dirty jab about swearing and now how it was coming back to bite me in the ass.

I didn't interrupt...

"That only happens in the lion-world but with us, with humans, you know that you anyone is free to seek love and mate -and in your case sweetie..." Mom began again, smiling at me and squeezing my hand. "In order to save yourself a lot of time and broken hearts... Maybe you should centre your efforts on finding a girl or woman who is more suited to your own wants and desire. Someone with the same interest as you. Someone who is your Yin to their Yang..."

"You -- you mean like someone who will be like an -- an Alpha to my beta..? Except with a girl instead..? Some-someone who will tell me what to do..?" I asked not believing where she was going. I was thinking for a moment that I was in some sort of conspiracy going on but it couldn't be -- because Mom and Patti - they had never met...

"Yes dear like that I guess, you know there are plenty of woman who would love to have a sweet boy like you at their side, doing what they tell you to while wanting to eat you all up because you're such a cutie -with that fit little body of yours..."

Now I know there had to be something up. On several occasions now I had picked up on Mom emulating Patti, or echoing her words. This time saying I was 'such a cutie' saying it exactly how Patti had. It was either this or I was going completely crazy. It seemed they both had me dead to rights with everything thus far...

"If you'd like Dale, I can ask one of my friends to introduce you to their daughters, I'm sure that ---"

"No... No way Mom... I'm sorry to interrupt you, I know it's rude but I need to stop you right there..." I said stating in protest.

"I mean its one thing for me to be sitting here telling YOU all of this and having you talk to me about everything, but to also have you setting me up with some girl I don't even know..? That's where I draw the line..." I said to her, not really realizing just how ridiculous I must have sounded.

"Ha-ha..!" Mom cackled at my outburst, then adding in her retort "But that's where you draw the line is it? After everything that's happened to you since you're started seeing Patti..? That's where you draw the line? Ha! Oh sweetie I think you had better learn how to pick you battles a little better in future. You lost with Patti -- so don't go trying your luck with me!"

I didn't know what to say to that comment; I sat looking at her, hurt and nearly in tears.

"Its okay sweetie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you and I shouldn't make fun. You're right, I'll stay out of that side of your love life, and I won't meddle and set you up with anyone..." Mom said to me then sounding like she was sorry.

"But for now, let's move this along one step at a time. Now as I said before about ummm, you maybe wanting 'explore' a little more..? Well... I was thinking that as you're waking up to who you are, discovering yourself along life's path... I was thinking that..." Mom began, reassuring me at first and then bringing herself back to her earlier comments about this 'exploration' she had mentioned.

"I was thinking that if you 'did' want try more of what you and Patti were up to - I might... I might be able to -- to assist you..." she said then, her words confusing me and leading me to think of the absolutely unthinkable...

"What..?! What the hell Mom..? What are saying..? I can't... We can't..."

"Oh God Dale no... Jesus, no that's not what I meant at all...That would be immoral and wrong..., No that's not what I meant... Oh God though, I can see why you would think that, sorry, I should really watch how I say things..." Mom said, blundering out an apology. "No -what I mean is that if you'd like to try it again... Wearing pantyhose or even panties and maybe a few other things ..."

Still, even with her alleviating me of this horrid vision, of me and my Mom... I was still left to process her intended suggestion, the one she had worded so terribly, that I thought she want us too... Oh God I can't even say it...

But anyway, with that horror now dead and gone, I still needed to know just what she was talking about, how was she going to 'help' me with something to do with pantyhose..?

"How..? I- I don't understand... How can't you 'help' me and why -- why would you want to..?"

"Relax darling... Don't get all upset... What I'm saying is that if you would like..." Mom said, pausing then and smiling up at me. "I would be willing to pick up a few 'things' for you - the next time I go shopping...If you'd like...That is..." she ended saying then, giving me a knowing wink that left me flabbergasted to say the least. Was my Mom suggesting what I think she was..?

"You'd..? You would do that..? You'd do that for me Mom..? But... But w-why..?" I asked this question no 22yr male old should be asking of his Mom... "Why Mom..? Why are you willing to buy me pantyhose and panties..?"

"Yes... yes of course I'd do that for you, I don't mind. I'm your Mother Dale; I'd do anything for you, that's what unconditional loved means... I don't care if you're straight, gay, bisexual, transsexual or anything else, just as long as you're safe and happy, that's what I care about and if that means buying a few sets of panties and or some stocking, then so far my job as a mother has been easy... What I mean is you could be up to a lot worse... So, yes, I'll gladly buy you a few things of your own..."

I was torn, one part of me was loathing this idea, again, automatically thinking of how people will perceive me if they were to find out... It was a terrible way to think really. I was worried about people judging me about something they would more than likely never find out about -- it was such a waste of time...

"Wow... Oh God, I don't know though, I feel kind of silly right now... Ummm will you want...? Will you want to ummm - to umm see? See me..? Like -- like that..?" I said to my Mom, nervous and stuttering - not saying no but also asking that if did say yes, would I be able to do it when I was alone or was she expecting more? Like some kind of twisted mother-son - tranny-fashion show..?