Patti Cake Ch. 06

Story Info
"I donned the super-silky feeling nylon stockings..."
10.4k words
4.64
10.7k
8

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home and being careful while making sure to pour half of the bottle of the solution Mom had given me into the bath as it began to fill. I couldn't help but feel a little sickened with the sweet, acrid and most un-natural smell coming from what I was realizing was probably a very strong hair remover.

Then with the bath full, me naked and my borrowed -shower cap, pink no less -and being sure to tuck in any stray hairs, fearing my Mom's warning of not wanting to harm my 'pretty hair' as she had said.

For a long time now I have kept my hair much shorter than in my teens and twenties. I like it a little long on top, it tumbles nicely like that -the back and sides are sorter and like my Mom said, "Cute and just long enough to tuck behind my ears"...

Gingerly, I lowered myself in, my apprehension coming from my fear of overly hot baths and this one, tonight -this hot bath full of chemicals designed to remove all of my body hair... Except of course for the 'pretty hair' on my head...

"Ooooh..!" I hissed as the hot water touched the backs of thighs and my tightened ass cheeks, my hands on the baths edge holding me hanging -just at that crucial moment... And then, my "Ahhh..." I gave in and let myself sink down to the bottom of my full, hot -but rather stinky-chemical-smelling bath. Then, keep an eye on the time, I didn't want to stay in much longer past the 15 minutes maximum Mom had suggest that I should 'stew' in this smelly soup.

I know I had been afraid of doing something like this for years on end, but I was seeing logic in my Mom's thoughts and reasoning -and after all who was I to test her wisdom and her lifetime of always in which she managed to steer me right..? I knew I could do this... I felt like I had her permission, and for some reason, it felt right this way... Mom was 'allowing' me to get rid of my body hair...

Picturing what I might look like once all of my hair had been washed down the drain, I settled in, closed my eyes and tilted my head back... I let myself try to relax as best I could as I was sitting in this foul-smelling-Dow Chemical-manufactured bath... But then again, just how comfortable could I get while holding my nose and all but willing the minutes away?

With the time passing and the growing feeling like I was starting to burn and itch, like my skin was being etched away, I figured I should get out before this acid-bath threatened to dissolve me entirely... That and the skink was really getting to be a bit too much.

Lucky for me, when we had the renovations made, I ask if they could put in both a shower and a bath tub, because normally, I am more of a 'jump-in-jump-out' shower kind of guy but it's always good to have a full bath as well -but as it turns out, I needed it for reasons I never would have imagined.. Like denuding myself at my mother`s suggestion -if not her order...

***

"Oh... Oh God..!" I said aloud as I touched and felt my newly bared skin. Everywhere felt super-soft and smooth as I let the hot spray of the shower cascade down on me, cleaning and washing away that foul, horrid smelling bath slime still clinging to me and stinking to high-heaven. I was so glad to be getting rid of the horrible stuff.

Still feeling the burn, I grabbed my tube of body wash and quickly lathered up my itching, irritated skin and soon the cooling, soothing, soapy smelling body wash was doing the trick, killing the last remains of the hair remover that had me in a fevered hurry to rid form my burning flesh.

"Oh wow...!" I gasped again and again each time my fingers and hands smoother over any new and untouched areas of my slippery, wet body -and instantly I was in love with the amazing sensations...

Standing with my face under the showers warm spray, I let my hands roam down over the cheek of my ass. My wet skin, hairless and feeling like Teflon as my hands moved over the super-slippery-surface of my bum cheeks.

"Ahhh..." I sighed aloud again as I turned, my back to the spray and letting my hands roam around my bare, slick chest, I was soon to discover, and quite pleasantly, my nipples also felt ultra sensitive for some reason...Another cooing "Ooooh..." escaping my lips as my fingers found and lightly pinched at each of my small, hardening little buds.

I had never really thought of my nipples like this, like a sexual thing. I had always assumed that was something reserved for girls- but in honesty, humans are the same in a lot of basic ways and as I found out with the lack of 'any' hair on my body at all, everything was feeling more alive, more real and of course, way more sensitive -and so it would seem, this too would include my nipples...

And speaking of sexual things... The next thing that I touched and explored was my especially clean and very visible little dickie... "Oh shit..." I groaned out as I touched and fondled my bald pubic mound and stiff little guy. This whole thing had been almost too arousing for me to take at any moment during my talk with Mom and now... Well... I knew that if I didn't force myself to stop, I'd soon be dribbling my cum down the shower drain...

At the time, that may have sounded like a good thing to do. To let myself cum then and there with the wondrous feeling of my wet, naked and very hairless body, all new and fresh to my touch... My 'virgin' skin - if you will... But, in thinking again and wondering just what my Mom might have in mind, I chose to stop myself, I chose to hold off. I didn't have any sexual designs for my Mom per se; no this wasn't about that, not at all...

This was about me making connections with parts of my mind and body I was only now coming to grips with -and for me to go back to my Mom's half of the house, dressed in the lingerie she had bought for me, which alone was already a tough thing to do... But to try to do this 'after' letting myself cum..? After I've 'emptied the chamber'..?

I don't think I could have gone through with it... My libido would have softened -I don't think I would have been able to weather the storm and let her see me dressed up in the lovely new things she had bought for me - if that is, I were to let myself get too carried away... I knew I'd have to wait.

Giving myself one last smooth-down, and shivering again while doing so... I decided to get out now because I knew I was clean and free of that nasty hair remover. That and I didn't want to tempt fate any longer knowing that sooner or later I'd lose out - I'd end up cumming after a very quick wanky-wank with all of these wondrous feelings and images running around in my head.

Sighing while drying myself and stepping back into my bedroom, naked and very hairless, and also feeling every ripple of air as it passed over my exposed skin because of this new and very thrilling fact. I shivered and smiled spotting the garment bag I'd left out on my bed.

Slowly I opened the slivery-opaque bag, once again for some reason, loving the sound of the long zipper coming down... Taking it all from the hanger, I chose to start with the garter belt thinking that I'd rather fiddle with this unfamiliar sexy little undergarment, other than to struggle with it later and end up becoming frustrated and even tossing it aside.

However upon looking and easily finding the small side-catch, I soon had the pretty and very white garter belt secured around me, finding it much simpler to don than I had expected.

Looking at myself in the full length mirror I now had in my bedroom, as where I didn't when this house was just my parent's place... I loved how this delicate, and very feminine piece of underwear felt as it sat on my hips, the brilliant white fabric framing my naked and smooth little dickie and hairless, shrunken balls, highlighting everything, and I will say that it did make me look even smaller in my soft, hairless state...

Seeing myself like this though, I didn't feel bad, because to be honest, my now deflated and soft little guy my 'mini-cock' and tiny balls looked like they belonged surrounded in such girly under-things... I felt like a sissy because I knew now that seeing myself like this? I was... I was a sissy...

***

Not wanting to keep my Mom waiting too long while I readied myself as she had wanted. First opening and being extra-careful when rolling up and smoothing my legs into the new pair of white stockings one at a time, the new sensation of being without leg hairs nearly sending me off rocketing to the moon it was so superb that it left me gasping and 'Ooohing and awing' as I donned the super-silky feeling nylon stockings.

As I had slipped into the garter with such ease, the stockings too, I had no trouble figuring out how to attach each of the four clips two in front and tow more, a little harder to reach but I managed after a minute or two... I was in love with how they felt on my bare legs, and the garters only made them look and feel all that much sexier, all that more feminine...

Wanting to save the camisole and the dainty, girly dressing robe for last, I fished around in the garment bag for the small pouch containing the panties my Mom had told me I could try on while I was here on my own.

Opening the pouch and taking out the bunched up lacy white fabric, I quickly righted things to see that the bodice and waist line were more of just a wide, say 4-inch band of white lace and satin fabric, with the gusset and back panel made up of what appeared to be a single two-inch wide strip of cloth... Or so things appeared...

Taking the panties into my fingers and paying closer attention, my eyes suddenly went wide as I was able to part the fabric, separating the strip into two, movable pieces... At first I didn't know what to think but then it dawned on me what I was holding... "Oh gosh Mom... You are a devil when you want to be..." I said in a hushed voice of suppressed delight, giggling a little too at the thought of her picking out and paying for these panties... My Mom had bought me pair of crotch-less panties...

Smiling and feeling that extra bit excited and I stepped in to the little white pair drawing them up my stocking covered legs, and again my eyes fluttered with the wonderful tingling sensation, it was something I was sure I would never get used to -or at least certainly never tire of -that's for sure.

Then, settling the panties in place I was somewhat happy to see that my now semi-hard little dickie was staying tucked in behind the two cloth strips making up the gusset -and with the material being wide enough to stay seated upon my ass cheeks, rather than to disappear into my butt crack, I loved how these panties looked and felt. So delicate, so sexy and so...so very naughty indeed...

Looking in the mirror, seeing more of the picture, I felt myself beginning to shake with excited nerves. I looked fantastic like this -and to think, I still hadn't even finished dressing...

However, knowing I had to get going, I played with my panties some, letting my fingers slide through the split-gusset to let my little dickie and balls slip out through the gap allowing my not-so-manly equipment hang between the split. I smiled and swished my hips a little, loving how elegant and girly everything looked, including my semi-hard but rather lifeless dickie and balls sticking through the split in the crotch of these wonderful -and also expensive looking pair of panties.

Gathering myself and taking a breath, I turned and picked up the slippery-soft all silk, pure white camisole top and without much examination, I slipped it over my head with my arms up to allow the soft, luxurious feeling silk dance and play with my senses as it fluttered and fell into place just below my midriff.

"Mmmm... Oh wow this is nice..." I gasped as the silk caressed my skin with each and every subtle movement, my nipples stiffening to hardness, both showing through the body hugging and ultra soft feeling silk top. It was all I could do to stop from tickling and touching myself all over, including my exceedingly hard nipples... But still, I wanted to get going...

Happy beyond belief with everything, from how I looked and felt to how my Mom was so giving and understanding -and also to Patti stepping back into my life and then to a slightly lesser, albeit confusing degree was the reappearance of Darren...

I could feel that something was all coming together -and as I donned the last of the lingerie, my extra-sheer and almost non-existent dressing robe, I noticed that for the first time in a long time or if not even before now... I felt more comfortable and at peace with the direction my life was taking than I had ever felt.

I felt good... Nervous and afraid oh yes indeed, but also, I felt ready - ready and willing... But even still, I was hoping to hold some of my cards close to my chest for as long as I could. This was all a mystery to me and that was part of the fun, revealing each clue, or turning over each stone one at a time, holding my breath and anxious to see what was there - there and waiting for me...

***

Taking a breath and thinking now that I 'wanted' my Mom to see me like this, dressed up in my girly, feminine wears -much more so that I had ever had. These clothes were exquisite and they made me feel as such...Stepping up to the door with all the courage I could muster... Lightly, I tapped three times...

"Tap-tap-tap"

"Come in Dale... I'm all ready for you..!" Mom said as I put my hand to the door knob of our connecting door, nervous and a bit shaky, knowing that this was a moment of truth, and excluding Patti and the pantyhose, this was for the first time that I knew of... This was the first time someone was about to see me dressed like this, dressed how I felt most comfortable these days...

Stepping through I was greeted with my Mom back where she was on her couch...

She too had changed, now dressed in a pale-green nightgown that from how she was sitting, the short cotton nightie had ridden up on her thighs. Up to the point of me easily seeing the front of her white panties... Spotting this, I quickly looked up to catch her gaze.

"Oh my! Well look at you my pretty-pretty-son..! Wow Dale - you really look fantastic... I'm just... Oh wow! You're so- so cute and girly" Mom gushed, sitting up straight and looking quite pleased seeing me dressed as I was in all of my new and very lovely lingerie...

I blushed, not really afraid, I was happy with her response -but still, this was a trying moment -a test of my will and ability and also, this was a test of my wants as well..."Th-thank you Mom... I love my new things, they make me feel so - - so..." I started then trailed off suddenly losing my words.

"So what sweetie? ...So lovely, so pretty... So -'You'..?" Mom asked in finishing my thoughts and leaving me only to nod my shy agreement.

"I knew you would look stunning... Even though you are male... I'm sure you know... Even you can see that your body was made to wear things like these... Don't you agree sweetie..? Don't you think you were made to wear clothes like these..?" Mom asked, almost sounding like she was teasing me and even trying to seduce me.

"Y-Yes... I see it now Mom, I know I'm not like other guys -o r a 'man' really..." I said, agreeing with her.

"And besides, I'm not what you would call a 'man' now am I..? I asked as I stood there in front of her, Mom seated and me standing, pointing my toes inward while dressed in my white stocking and garter, shy and fiddling with the hem of my dressing gown, feeling a little embarrassed with my latest admission.

"Aww sweetie..." Mom began, cooing but then agreeing with my sentiment she went on to add in her own thoughts. "No baby, I'm afraid that you're not... You are not a 'man' and you don't know how good it does my heart to hear you say it for yourself..." She went on, still looking up at me from her seat on the couch, smiling as she spoke.

"Come Dale; sit here on this stool I've put out..." Mom said then, switching gears as she leaned forward patting the small stool that she must have placed there in front of her while I was in having my bath and getting dressed, and also, upon looking further, I could also see that on her expensive couch she had laid out a huge, white fluffy bath sheet... Laid out and looking like it might be there in aid of protecting the couch, but from what..? Hmmm?

The stool, a very short step stool that I had seen in my Mom's kitchen, it was now sitting at her feet and it too was draped with a smaller white towel -there more so to act as a cushion judging from how she was directing me to it, and in taking up my place, directly in front of her. I wondered what she had in mind.

"You -you want me to sit..? On the stool..?" I asked standing nearer to her now.

"Yes darling, there is something we are going to do that I know will help you feel even more pretty and feminine while you're here with me, dressed in your 'girlies'..." Mom said to me as I crouched to sit, half afraid that my little dickie and balls were about to slip through the very naughty gap in my crotch-less panties, the ones that SHE had given me...

Seated and with my knees up near my chest, my legs pressed tightly together, I watched as Mom then turned to open a small bag she had sitting beside her.

This bag I recognized... It was her make-up bag...

"Now darling... As we both agree, these clothes not only look great on you but they do so for a reason..." Mom went on, sounding like a teacher in a way - a very different sort of teacher mind you...

"And you do know what that reason is sweetie..?" She asked, and yes even knowing the answer and how we had talked of this many times already, it didn't stop me from feeling flushed, embarrassed and quiet...

"Y-yes yes Mom... It's because I'm... I'm not a man..." I said to her sounding somewhat reserved -yet at the same time, loving how I felt dressed up -and most certainly, yet frighteningly - how I loved where this was going...

"That's right darling, you're not really a 'man' - no not at all... What you are darling is something in between... She added as she pulled a black tube of mascara from her bag opened the cap and without even explaining what she was doing, or digging into the 'why'...

No - instead, without saying a word, she had me sitting forward with a hand gesture that had me offering my eyes up and looking towards the ceiling, ready for her to apply the dark, black, clumpy looking eye make-up. It wasn't until she had finished one of my eyes until she said something...

"I'm just adding a little mascara to you lashes to make them look prettier and longer, plus they'll bring out more of your lovely blue eyes..." Mom stated, at last telling me what she was doing.

"I don't know if you've ever dabbled with make-up during your special times Dale honey, but seeing how you're not a man -or a woman for that matter, you should, if you choose to ever where make-up - you should always go light... It suits your features better and besides, you're way too fine and delicate to be slapping it on thick, unless the occasion might call for it..." Mom said then sounding casual, like this was something we do all of the time.

"N-no... No Mom, I've never worn make-up, I've wanted to but was never brave enough and I didn't want to go snooping through your things, that wouldn't be right..." I said to Mom, letting her know that even though she had been supplying me with lingerie all of these years, I've never felt compelled or driven to go snooping in her bedroom to satisfy my cross dressing needs.

"Oh Dale, that's so sweet and considerate of you... And besides, I'd have killed you if you had..!"Mom said then with a smiling wink as she finished my eyes before rummaging through her make-up bag once again.

"Here we go... Just two more little touches and I think you'll be all set by... You're eyes look amazing already but I just want to add a little blush to give you some colour -and I have a lovely soft pinky coral coloured lipstick here for you. It will suit you so well..." Mom added then as she turned back to face me.