Patti Cake Ch. 09

Story Info
"Yes dear, of course I've had anal sex..."
13.8k words
4.58
12.5k
15
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti drove me home later that morning, we kissed some in my driveway and I could see Mom's curtains rustling as we said our good-byes. We kissed again and then I went into my half of the house I shared with Mom – and as I had in Patti's arms the night before in her big bed, I went in and I slept...

I'd slept like I never before, 15yrs of wondering and thinking... 15yrs of dreams and worry – all wiped away in one incredible evening... We were at the beginning again, a restart on something that never really had a proper conclusion... I was happy – Patti was happy...

I slept...

It was some hours later, early evening by this time when I finally came around, waking from my deepest sleep in years. Having a shower helped clear up the cob webs, and so too once again feeling my smooth, hairless skin under the showers spray, a sensation that I knew I'd never tire of, and nor have I...

Touching my skin and enjoying the heat of my shower, relaxing I let my mind drift back to the night before with Patti and how wonderful things had turned out between us. How understanding, supportive and encouraging she had been, really letting me know that she wanted me as I was, who I had become throughout the years. Remembering the things she had said, it made me feel warm all over and more than anything, I felt loved. I really felt that she did love me just as much as I knew I loved her.

My only worries were left in wondering about some of the things; cryptic things Patti had said and then quickly changed the subject on. It just left me to wonder more so than to worry. Also, would she say anything to Darren? –Or even Carol – who through their pillow talk, would she tell Darren of my fantasy..?

And lastly, was the rather puzzling discovery that Darren HAD intended to kiss me that night. Well, according to what Patti was telling me, Darren had meant to kiss me. Puzzled -yes, and I could have easily let it bother me but for the time being, and in simply thinking about my amazing date with Patti, I was able to push the Darren issue aside for little while at least.

It was early evening, around dinner time when Mom came knocking at our connecting door...

***

"Hi Dale! Guess who I've been talking to?" Mom said with a lilting song-bird voice, sounding happy, like she had good news.

"Uh hi Mom... I don't know who have you been talking to..?" I asked back while drying my hair with a towel, standing there naked under the short, thigh-high terry cloth robe I'd slipped into after waking myself up with a hot shower.

"It was Patti! She called me not long after she dropped you off this morning..." Mom beamed, looking like she'd just made a new best friend.

I however... I was confused and to be honest, I was a bit leery as well.

"Patti? Patti called you? How did she get your number..?" I asked feeling a bit stunned and maybe a bit defensive because I'd been caught so off guard.

"Oh Dale... We've had the same phone number since we moved in to this house 30yrs ago. But what does that matter?" Mom asked making me see that my question kind irrelevant.

"I would have thought you'd be a little more interested in what she had to say and then what we talked about... No?" She added making me feel a bit dumb for asking. She was right – my question of 'how' Patti had called Mom wasn't where my concern should lie, but rather in 'what' they had talked about -and what they had said. That's what should have me concerned...

"Uh yeah sorry, I guess you're right... I do want to know what the two of you talked about... Or do I..?" I asked while making a funny face for her, half joking but inside, I was indeed worried.

"Well come in and we'll have something to eat and we can talk..." Mom said then inviting me in, the smell of her pork chops cooking was grabbing my attention as well.

"But shouldn't I put something on Mom or am I okay like this? I'm naked under here... Just so you know..." I asked and warned my Mom because there was a time when she never would have let me come to the dinner table in just a bath robe and naked as a J-bird underneath...

"No you're fine, dinner is ready, so just come in and we'll sit..." Mom answered, reassuring me that it was okay, as she took me by the arm and led me to her dining table, where true to her word sat dinner for two -and my favourite no less, her pork chops and scalloped potatoes.

It wasn't until I'd sat down and tucked into my plate that I realized how hungry I was. Just like my sleep and how well it had come to me, this too was now the same with my food. Now for some reason, it all tasted so much better. I figured it was all of the weight and baggage coming off of me; I was relaxed and could enjoy things, like my sleep...and my Mom's pork chops...

With the food hitting my stomach and feeling that much better, I figured I'd ask Mom what she had talked about with Patti -and also to find out just what they were more than likely plotting behind my back...

"Okay well... Let's get this over with... What did you and Patti talk about? The weather? - I hope?" I asked trying to be light, jovial and not sounding as worried as I was feeling.

"Oh now Dale, Patti was lovely, she told me the two of you have reconciled and you're back together... She's so happy Dale and so am I –for the two of you... Oh and also, she's told me 'everything' about your night..." Mom said, her last words nearly choking me on my mouthful of potatoes.

"Oh God! What did she tell you..?" I said looking worried now, because I was, I mean who wouldn't be?

"Oh don't look so worried, it's okay, it's alright –she told me all about your night and I have to say Dale; I'm really very proud of you... Quite proud indeed!" Mom said to me trying to quell my fears.

"It was very brave of you to tell Patti everything; you really put yourself out there on the line Dale, most people wouldn't be able to do something like that, it takes a special kind of person who can face their fears like you did... So yes I'm proud of you and Patti has told me the same herself..." Mom went on telling how she was proud of me, it was very nice to hear after everything I'd put myself through.

"And do you know what else she's told me Dale? Oh it's so lovely – she told me that she thinks she falling in love with you –for real this time... As she put it... Isn't this wonderful..?" Mom said to me and I did feel wonderful and just as much in love with Patti as she was telling Mom that she was in love with me.

Mom was right though, I did take a chance and I was quite amazed with how things had worked out. Patti wanted me back and if this wasn't good enough already, she wanted me back the way I had been dressed under my suit... In my 'frillies' – in my lingerie...

But then a thought occurred to me... Had Patti really told Mom 'everything'? Even about how she played with herself while I recounted what had happened between Mom and me the night before? Did she include my telling her about this? -This as-close to-as-possible incestuous episode that I'd shared with my Mom..?

However, as tough as this question was to ask, Mom soon confirmed this nightmare scenario by telling me that yes... Yes Patti had in fact told her what I had said and how I had described things so 'graphically' that she had cum under her own steam, meaning with her fingers drumming her clit until she all but exploded in orgasm...

"Yes Dale, Patti told me everything but it's okay, I liked hearing how you told her about us and how she pleasured herself while you whispered in her ear. That was such a sexy, caring thing for you to do Dale; it means you really do care about her... And do you know why..?" Mom explained as I bushed.

"Umm... Why?" I asked then, sheepish, leery...

"It's because you put her first darling, you made Patti cum after you'd had your own orgasm... Not a lot of guys would do that without either falling asleep or expecting more of the same in return -and to a woman Dale, that is the sexiest and most unselfish thing a guy can do for his girl. Letting her cum while you stayed chaste? Well... I have to say Dale sweetie that even thinking of it now is making me a little wet..." Mom explained to me but then, hearing her say that, telling me that she was wet...That had my little dickie stirring under my short bath robe.

"But also baby, there were a lot of things she told me that made me think you and I should probably have another one of our 'special' talks – like the other night, where we shared and learned so much about ourselves, because I did learn too Dale... I learned a lot about what I like and what I would like to experience still –before I'm too old that is... Can you understand that baby..?"

"Aww Mom... You're not that old... 59 is nothing these days and beside, your still beautiful and I'll even say it... You're a hottie Mom! I said to her hoping to make her see that she was just as attractive now that she was maturing in years.

"And yes, I can understand... I mean, it's not like I'm in any position to judge now am I..?" I asked after telling her that I still thought of her as a 'hottie'... But also, I wasn't in any position to pass any judgement -that was for sure.

However, as much as I did want to spend another evening with her –on her couch, I still felt I should clarify things in regards to Patti... I knew what Patti had told me about 'continuing' to do stuff like this with my Mom... But did she also tell my Mom this..?

"But umm... Do you think we should? I'm mean don't get me wrong, I loved our time together the other night -but now though? Now that Patti is back on the scene. Do you think we should? Without her knowing?" I asked

"Hmmmm..." Mom hummed as she smiled at me while we sat at her dining room table, me to her right. Taking my hand my in hers, she look at me and spoke.

"Dale sweetie – Patti and I talked all about this, and if you'll remember, she did tell you that she 'wanted' me to continue like this with you, help you and let you explore in a safe, loving environment..." Mom explained smiling and went on...

"And if you ask me Dale... This also tells me that she's in love with you... And do you know why this is..?" Mom went on echoing her last refrain, asking if I know why... That and also letting me know that Patti had most assuredly told her 'everything' including this little incestuous gold nugget of a psychiatrist wet dreams...

"Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that it's probably because she loves me?" I asked being a bit facetious, cheeky...

"Yes Dale that's exactly why... Because she loves you and she also thinks its kinky and a real turn on too..." Mom began letting me know that Patti told her how she felt, even calling it 'kinky' – which I guess it was.

"She even asked me if she could join us one night... Wouldn't you like that? Having you Mom and your girlfriend help you get the most out of this learning experience where we can nurture your true wants and desires? I told her I loved the idea but I also said that I would need to discuss this with you, to be fair of course..." Mom said next, dropping a huge bomb on me this time.

Patti had only mentioned this in passing, when she said that Mom was just trying to help, and that she'd like to help me too... I don't really remember her saying anything about wanting to join us... But now here was my problem... How do I tell my hot 59yr old Mom that I would LOVE to have a three-way with her and my girlfriend..? Tough question indeed...

"Well... Ummm... I didn't... I didn't know there was going to 'be' a future..." I said stammering, not really sure what I should say. I mean, what were they talking about today? I know Patti had told me that she had been with woman in her past as we talked about my umm...my bisexual tendencies -but what about Mom? Was she okay with being in the same room with Patti while we ahh... Did things? Or 'explored'..? As Mom liked to say.

At any rate, all of this sex talk, or suggestion at this point, it had my little dickie standing up and parting my short robe as I sat somewhat contained at my Mom's dining room table.

"Here sweetie, I can see that you're a little unsure of a few things... So why don't you clean up our dishes, put them in the dish washer and tidy up a bit while I get changed. We can talk all about any insecurities you may be feeling while we relax again like last time... on my couch..." Mom said then, surprising me a little as she let go of my hand while making a move to stand up.

"Uhh... Okay sure I'll get the dishes taken care of... You're sure about this - Mom?" I asked then as I stopped with dishes in each hand and my robe having fallen open, leaving my Mom to smile and me to wonder why.

"Of course Darling... I want this just as much I know you do -so get a move on... Oh and Dale..?" She said asking, stopping me once more to turn and look to her. "You look cute with your robe open like that baby -and you little winky there is telling me all I need t know... So get going and meet me out here in five minutes..." Mom said smiling and looking at me with my robe parted and my little 'winky' out there on display.

My hands were shaking as I turned for the kitchen, the dishes in each, clanging and rattling as I went, my heart rate soaring with each step. Quickly filling the dish washer but knowing I still had time to kill, I tidied up Mom's kitchen some, wiped down the counters and even swept the floor. I had to do something to keep my mind occupied; otherwise I'd have been touching my stiff, excited little dickie and have things ending before they had even began – which was something I had been learning through these 'lessons' with my Mom... I was learning control.

***

Feeling that I'd waited at least 5 minutes, if not longer I ventured back out into Mom's living room to see her there, spreading out another of her large bath-sheets across the seat cushions on her expensive sofa... Seeing her there as I entered the room, the back of her couch facing me, allowing me to see just her upper half, I could tell that Mom had indeed changed her clothes –considerably...

No longer was she dressed in one of her light airy blouses and either a solid, or print, knee length skirt, her 'Mom attire'... Now however, Mom was wearing a short, thigh-high, shimmery-satin little nightgown in a dusty-rosy pink that once standing, it made me see how hot and sexy my Mom was even at 59yrs of age.

With her hair combed out, the same colour as mine, yet with more of a wave, and also, wearing more make-up than I had seen her wearing in who knows how long, but she did look sexy in a hot-mom kind of way, she looked dynamite and I was shaking again as I walked over to her.

"Oh there you are sweetie, come and sit here with me, like last time..." Mom offered as she turned away from me for a second, sitting and crossing one leg over the other and exposing a good deal of her outer thigh, yet oddly looking a bit laboured. Smiling up at me and patting the seat beside her, instead of how we had sat the last time with me perched between her spread legs. I move to sit with her this way - I didn't mind...

Sitting down in my own terry cloth robe, the position I was in causing the short but thick material to part, the wide collar coming off my one shoulder as Mom then turned back to me, her legs still crossed, but still, smiling and putting her hand on my exposed thigh. In fact the only thing keeping me from being naked with her on the sofa was the left side hem lying over my lap and just covering my stiff little guy, keeping him hidden – for now.

"You know Dale honey..." Mom began, her hand still resting on my bare right thigh, not moving just sitting there.

"Patti and I discussed just about everything, and if you'll also remember she did tell you that she 'wanted' me to continue helping you and that she was more than okay with what we did the last time we were here like this, and also, how she's fine with anything else we do in the future, or like now..." Mom went on reiterating the things Patti had told me – and then telling Mom the same at some during their phone conversation while I was sleeping - as I would hazard to guess...

"I know she did Mom and I'm glad now that I did tell her everything but I'm a little worried she might say something to Darren about him kissing me..." I began saying as I sat close to Mom, my bare arm on hers.

"She thinks, or actually she said that she 'knows' that Darren did mean to kiss me and that it wasn't just a random thing..." I told my Mom and feeling more nervous as I thought of it all again. I wondered if Patti had told her about how she thinks Darren likes me because I'm 'submissive' -a beta-male to his Alpha -and also, that he and Carol as swingers with her being his submissive wife. I wasn't brave enough to bring that up, not just yet anyway.

But then, lucky for me, Mom went in a completely different direction...

"Well baby, Patti did mention some things about Darren but something else she was quite excited to tell me was that she you have a surprisingly talented little tongue..." Mom came out with smiling at me and leaving me a little wide-eyed yet feeling good all the same, because at least I was good at some things when it came to pleasing a woman... I was always just so surprised with the way Mom would just blurt things out like that – like how Patti had told her of my learned pussy-eating skills.

"She said that you were incredibly good with that tongue of yours and that someone must have trained you, or had you 'practicing' regularly..." Mom went on telling of how Patti had said that I was good with my mouth and tongue and that somewhere along the line I've learned how to use it, because apparently - I'm good at eating pussy and Mom was about to dig as deep into this as she could.

"I loved having you father go down on me, it's such an amazing feeling, especially if the person knows what they're doing, feeling their tongue and lips on my pussy, I miss that..." Mom commented humming and remembering, rocking her one foot still crossed over her leg. But then she went on brining up something else Patti had told her...

"And Dale..." Mom began again, this time looking down at my thigh, tracing her fingers over my exposed, excited skin.

"Patti said that she did something like that with you too... She also told me how much 'you' liked having your 'little-pussy' licked as well, isn't that so sweetie?" Patti said she made you cum like that, with her tongue in your little –boy-pussy... Didn't she baby..?" Mom asked as she let her eyes drift up to mine, her fingers now dancing and caressing my bare upper thigh, leaving my breath laboured and heart rate climbing.

"Uhh yeah she – she kinda surprised me with umm that but in fairness, no one has ever... you know, I've never had anyone do 'that' with me, so it was a bit of a surprise..." I said answering this hugely awkward question with my Mom, but even still, I could tell she wasn't satisfied...

"Mmm-Hummm... I love that too baby... That part of your body is absolutely packed with delightful nerve endings that have a way of amplifying everything going on whether it's someone's tongue or a toy or even a real-man's hard cock going in -it's an incredible experience... I know it's one I've come to love, anal pleasures – it is a wondrous, special thing..." Mom went on hinting at something while more or less letting me know that she had experienced anal sex in the past –and that she loved it...

After being quiet for a moment, Mom turned to me and asked... "Have you ever Dale..?"

"Have- have I even what..." I quizzed back, knowing but still leery of going there – with my Mom...

"Have you? You know what I'm talking about Dale... Have you ever had anyone put anything up your bum or even you yourself? Maybe a small vibrator, or even that Gwen girl, did she ever put a finger or two up that cute little ass of yours..?" She asked, not really beating around the bush anymore.