Patti Cake Ch. 10

Story Info
"It's an invitation, not a draft notice..."
13.3k words
4.7
7.7k
7
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few days later, I was in work stacking shelves as usual when from behind me I heard a...

"Ahem..."

Turning without really thinking, just assuming it was a customer wanting to find something in the store, yet when I looked up from the crouched position I was in while stacking tinned beets on a lower shelf –who should I see?

No... It wasn't Darren...

However, it was close enough – because standing there was none other than Carol... Patti's older sister and Darren's wife... I had no idea what she wanted, but right away, my heart started to race as a million things ran through my mind.

"Hi Dale..." Carol said in a calm voice as I slowly rose back to standing.

"Carol..! Hi... Wow! Hi... How-how are you? It's... It's been a long time..." I said to her, feeling like I was on the spot for some reason, like a tongue-tied teenager trying to impress this hot, older woman.

Looking at her I could see that if any of us looked different, it was Carol... Well, when I say that I don't mean like there was any stark difference, like she'd put on 50lbs or something... No, what I mean was she looked different more in her hair style, her make-up and clothing.

She looked hot is what I'm trying to say... Way hotter than I'd ever remembered in fact... For starters her hair, although still jet black, it was much shorter now. Very short actually, and with her darker make-up surrounding her huge big blue eyes and her thin appearance, I almost thought I was looking at that 60's model "Twiggy"... Except for maybe their hair colour that is, what with Carol's hair being raven-black and Twiggy being a blond, this was really their only difference... Okay and maybe the clothes too...

I had always though, Carol was attractive but now for some reason -with the passage of time, she was one of those women, the lucky woman who for whatever reason, they actually get better looking with age, because Carol was still quite hot -all these years later, standing there in front of me wearing a beat-up distressed denim bolero-jacket, with the cuffs rolled up and the collar flipped and a torn up Aerosmith T-Shirt underneath.

While down below, her legs and that stunning ass if I do remember, they were encased in the tightest of tight, black Yoga pants -that if I didn't divert my eyes fast enough, I know that I could clearly see her camel-toe, I just didn't want to be caught gawking so I kept my eye riveted to hers...

"I'm doing really good Dale thanks for asking, but listen I can't stay and chat, Darren wants me to head straight back home after I drop this off to you..." Carol said to me, dispensing with any casual conversation and getting right down to why she was there in my grocery store some 15yrs since the last time I had set eyes on her.

"With Patti away on business, as I'm sure you know... Sir – I – I mean Darren, he said that I could drop this off to you..." Carol added as she reached into her purse -but all I picked up was the 'Sir' bit she said and then corrected herself, like she'd let something slip.

Right away all I could think of was what Patti had told me about Carol being 'very-submissive' to Darren. I even think Carol noticed my eyes going wide when she inadvertently called Darren 'Sir' in front of me... Of course I said nothing...

"Ah... Thanks but what is it..?" I asked as she handed me a small white envelope.

"It's an invitation... We're having a pool party, well –a small gathering really – but Darren wanted to invite you, seeing how you and Patti are umm an 'item' once again..." Carol answered, and sounding just a little condescending at the end in how she emphasized saying that Patti and I were and 'item'... Like it was a joke or something.

"Okay well... I have to get going, I can't keep Darren waiting..." Carol said then after we'd had a brief pause.

"Umm, yeah okay... It was nice seeing you again Carol and thanks – thanks for the invite..." I said then as she turned to walk away without saying as much as a good-bye...

***

As she walked away I didn't say anything either, because I was way too preoccupied looking at her ass... Carol's already tight; skinny-girl ass that hadn't changed at all over the years and in those super-form-fitting Yoga pants she was wearing? Dam she was hotter than ever -and I was sure as glad that I was wearing my work apron... Well, not that my little dickie would show much but I did have a great-big-little-stiffy hidden in my pants and under my folded work apron...

Turning my attention back to the envelope now that Carol was gone and out of sight, the first thing I noticed, that I hadn't when she handed it to me was the unmistakeable scent of Darren's cologne wafting up from the small rectangle of folded paper.

Curious now I held the small, business-card sized invitation up to my nose and yes, sure as I was standing there, it had indeed been doused in the same cologne I had smelt on him when he hugged me on the cafe patio and also, back 15yrs earlier, on that night after the last wedding... That night he smoked a joint with me and then...and then he kissed me.

Standing there in the tinned vegetable section of the grocery store, smelling this card and being taken back there so easily, I had to catch myself and remember where I was... Quickly then, looking up and down the aisle I was in, I stuffed the card into my front pocket and returned to my task of shelving canned beets – all the while thinking of the invite in my pocket and wondering why it was saturated in Darren's cologne...

***

Seeing Carol had been a surprise but now, now that I had this 'Darren-scented' invitation in my pocket, I couldn't help feel a sudden jolt of embarrassing shame creep over me in also remembering how just days before, my Mom and I had engaged in some rather heavy incestuous play where in the end, she fucked me in the ass wearing one of her 'smaller' strap-on dildos called a Feldo -while I called out to 'Darren'...wanting him to fuck me harder...

I was shaking a bit because it all felt just that much more real now... I still didn't know any specifics on the invitation just yet, I didn't want anyone in work to see me with it just in case there was anything 'untoward' about the invite -so I kept it stowed in my pocket most of the day, saving its contents for when I was safely back home.

Until then, it stayed there in my front pocket like a mystery waiting to be solved... Well, okay - I did take it out one time while I was in the bathroom to have another quick whiff - just to be sure I hadn't been wrong earlier...

I wasn't, there was no mistaking... It was covered in his cologne... Also, in thinking about it, I was starting to wonder if this cologne dipped invitation wasn't the real mystery itself... The invite was simple... It was 'what' the scented card was supposed to be saying -that was the real puzzle, the real conundrum I had to figure out.

***

Things were fine between Mom and I after my most recent 'lesson' under her ever caring hands, and strap-on dildos... In fact after our dalliance that evening, we cleaned up and snuggled together under a blanket while trying to watch a movie. We didn't see much of it though. I mean, it's not like we were going at it again... No, instead we sat close and talked into the wee hours where, eventually we both fell asleep on her couch, naked together under a shared blanket.

What we talked about was more of a "what didn't we talk about?" really, because we did, we talked about everything...

Mom told me more of how she and my father worked together with his being away a lot and how she would have 'several' different men in her life during those week long absences when my Dad was out of town...

Talk about Death of a Salesman? According to Mom -my Dad's case was more like "Death of a submissive - beta-male cuckold"...

And one real shocker that I had trouble getting my head around was Mom telling me that I knew one of these men, because he was my second cousin, a guy I knew as 'Uncle John'...

Yes! Even my Dad's cousin John was in on this and I remember Mom kind of laughing at the look on my face when she told me...

"He found out that I slept with other men -other than your father- when he overheard me in a phone conversation... After that, he thought he could blackmail me into giving him regular blow jobs -but when I told him that your father knew of my extra-marital affairs, and that his blackmail scheme wouldn't work - he just smiled and said "Even better" before he dropped his pants in my living room -where I did give him the first of many blow-jobs that continued over the years -and this was aside from him fucking me at every chance he could get..."

"Wow..." was all I could say... I had no idea that all of this was going on under my nose and sounding like it continued right up until my Dad's passing only a few short years ago. They were very good at hiding things, very good... However, I did remember Uncle John being around quite often while...

Something else I had to wonder was if Uncle John was one of the men that Mom had told me that Dad would become 'involved' with -be his 'fluffer' and a lot more... I didn't ask at the time, but I did think of it later because Uncle John would fit that type. He was always quite full of himself.

Actually, one of the things he always used to say that I thought was dumb -was when he would say "Okay! I'm finished talking about me... Now tell me..? What do you think about me..?"

Like I said, it was dumb and it was just the sort of thing that made me see how he would fit into their "Lifestyle"... He was arrogant, cocky and the kind of brawn that was usually too dumb to carry a conversation but still, smart enough to know a good thing like this when he sees it...

***

Several hours later and home from work; I didn't waste much time in going to my Mom's door with my invitation still lodged at the bottom of my front pocket...

"Tap, Tap, Tap..." I knocked on the door, my usual three in a row...

"Hi Mom, umm you won't believe who came into the store today..." I said as she opened the connecting door between us.

"Hi Dale honey... Okay I'll bite, who came in to see you today..?"She replied smiling.

"It... It was Carol... Patti's older sister and here look – she gave me an invitation to a pool party they're having..." I told Mom as I pulled the small card sized envelope from it safe hiding place in my front pocket and handed it to her –still unopened.

Right away she commented..."Mmm! This smells nice!"

"Yeah that's kind of strange isn't it? That's the cologne Darren uses... But I have to tell you Mom it's nowhere near as strange as how Carol talked about Darren..." I said as she waved me in and together we went in and sat at her kitchen table.

"What do you mean Dale? What? Did she talk bad about him or something..?" Mom asked thinking that maybe they were having trouble, but I was quick to correct her.

"No, no it's not like that at all... She, she called him 'Sir' by mistake and then corrected herself, plus she kept saying that she had to get back to him, or that she shouldn't keep him waiting..." I said to Mom then added in again telling her once more what Patti had told me about the two of them being swingers. But oddly, without saying anything, Mom looked like she already knew more about Darren and Carol than she was letting on–and of course only one name came to mind... Patti...

"Well, here... It's your invitation, you open it..." Mom said then, turning our attention back to the 'Darren-scented' envelope and card.

Holding it in my fingers, I looked at it, turned it over a few times thinking, then looking up to my Mom and then back to the card, anxious and uneasy.

"Oh for heaven sakes Dale it's an invitation, not a draft notice, give me that back... I'll open it for you..." Mom said then, making me feel a bit dumb – because she was right – again...

"Are you worried that because it has his cologne on it? Are you afraid that he's trying to lure you into something? - or are you worried, because you 'hope' that's what it's all about and you don't want to be disappointed if it's not..?" Mom asked me as she slipped a nail under the sealed flap, opening the invitation.

I had to admit that I did think this was the reason, or maybe it was as Mom had said, maybe I was worried because that's what I was hoping that's what the cologne meant...

I know that girl's would sometimes do this with love letters, spraying them with their perfume in the hopes of enticing their boyfriend or lover -but I'd never heard of this going the other way –with the man dousing a card or letter in his cologne... And then giving it to another guy... It was just strange... Just like all of the other little oddities and slips of the tongue I had noticed since Patti had come back on the scene.

I watched as Mom pulled the card form the envelope and sat quite while she read what it said...

"It's an invitation alright... For both of us!" Mom said sounding as surprised as I was, looking up to me.

"Really...?" I questioned, sounding surprised and then hoping that she didn't think that I was being snobby like I was saying "Really Mom? -You..?"

"Umm Humm it's for this Saturday at 4pm..." Mom confirmed but then I thought...

"Wait... This Saturday? I'm working until 6pm..." I said to her a little disparaged in remembering that I was on day shift that coming weekend.

"That's okay baby, you can join us when you're shift ends..." Mom said to me smiling leaving me to wonder why she would go ahead of me and meet me once I was out from work... It was strange because I didn't drive and how else was I going to get there? Take a taxi? Mom was my taxi for stuff like this...

"Ahh... Yeah I guess that will work, I can ask Patti to pick me up at 6pm – I just don't want to be that guy... You know? The guy who gets there late and feels like he's missed out on something, like I'm not part of the gang sort-of-thing..." I said to her sounding a little disappointed.

"Plus Mom, I know you guys are going to talk about me behind my back and don't say you won't because I know that you and Patti have talked more than once..." I said to her, kind of bluffing on that last part because I wasn't sure if they had talked more than the once, I just felt like they had, there were just too many coincidences and things alike between the two of them, Patti and my Mom...

"Oh Dale, don't worry so much and so what if we do talk about you? Believe me, we haven't ever talked bad about you, on the contrary, everything Patti and I have ever said about you has always been in a good light and in looking out for your best interests..." Mom reassured me but then went on about how much she was looking forward to this...

"And don't worry either, I'll always defend you and I'll also save a plate of food for you too just in case we eat early... Oh this is so exciting, I'm finally going to meet Patti and her sister Carol –and of course the 'dream-boat' -Darren everyone seems to be falling all over... Including you..!" Mom beamed and I blushed...

"Oh and the best part is that I get to go out tomorrow and buy new swimwear... For the both of us!" She added in a grand gesture with her hands but leaving me to think –"Oh great, I can only imagine what I'll be wearing to this pool party"...

***

Patti called me later that evening. We didn't talk long and if wasn't mistaken I thought it sounded like there was someone else in the room, but I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything to her, I didn't feel it was my place to pry, but it just sounded like she wasn't alone.

We talked about the pool party and I had to assume that she and Mom had been talking already because Patti knew about my working until 6pm and that she would pick me up –and not only this but she also said that Mom would bring my bathing suit with her and that I could change at her place so we were able to head straight over after I'd finished in work.

Again, I didn't argue, but I knew I had a few questions for Mom the next time I saw her, like how on earth she and Patti were in such close quarters with each other? -and as far as I knew... Up until then? They still hadn't even met...

It was wonderful talking to Patti, she was upbeat and looking forward to getting home to "Eat some boy-pussy" as she put it –and of course I blushed, even over the phone. She knew how to push my buttons alright and when she had said that, I found myself looking forward to this even more than the pool party –which was something I was mildly concerned about.

I was never great in social settings and with all of this taking going on without my knowing, it made me feel like I wasn't in the loop, like I was being left out -and believe me, all throughout high school, it was a feeling I knew all too well... Christ... I never even went to my high school prom I was that left out.

However, knowing that Mom and Patti would be there I did feel better and I was sort of looking forward to going, because I was being included, everyone wanted me there... I mean, other than Patti and my Mom chatting maybe a little more than I had expected, or imagined that they would, I knew they were both in my corner, or at least I didn't have any real reason to believe otherwise...

It was Wednesday when Carol came into the grocery store with the invitation, so it wasn't that long of a wait –and yes, in that time Mom and I did have another talk on her couch – where I was 'taught' another 'lesson'...

***

It was different this time; she didn't use any of her toys 'on' me, meaning she didn't fuck me with her Feldo strapless -strap-on. What we did was mostly talk with the two of us sat on her couch with her dressed in a another short nightie while wearing her lager, body-harnessed strap-on with the big flesh tone and very lifelike 8-inch dildo sitting nestles between her parted thighs.

"Come on Dale, sweetie, let's just sit and we'll talk some more about the pool party and also, this 'man-crush' or 'bro-mance' you and Darren seem to have going on..." Mom began as I settled in close to her and laying my head lightly on her shoulder.

I was 'dressed' but it wasn't anything too over the top, just a short nightgown not too unlike Mom's... Save of course for her once again wearing her bigger strap-on, something I notice right away, but as I was growing accustomed too... I didn't say anything just accepting my Mom wearing a big strap-on cock as being the new normal around here... Like any mother and son would do in any well adjusted –but incredibly dysfunctional family unit...

My nightie was pink and so were my panties...

It was like a switch went off in my head when we were like this, when Mom and I were on her couch 'talking' with me dressed as I was. I became compliant and willing to let my inhibitions fade, open up and experience things and find parts of me that otherwise I wouldn't be able to summon.

I felt free like this, with Mom – learning another lesson -and as I could see by her once again being 'strapped-on' another lesson was surely in store...

***

"I love you like this Dale, so soft and looking so pretty... I see you've even put on a little make-up on for me, thank you baby, that's so sweet of you..." Mom began but then did something I was kind of hoping she would...

"Here sweetie, I want you to hold 'Mr. Lynch' while we talk, just hold it, feel its weight and size in your hand, it's quite a powerful thing a big cock like this... Mmmm – there you are, that's it baby, hold it just like that..." Mom said to me as I did as she asked, letting her take my hand with my palm open and placing the long thick strap-on cock shaft in my hand.

I did like dressing for my Mom after years on end of keeping this side of me private with her only involvement, her acting as my 'supplier' of this very different kind of drug – the kind that fuelled my submissive beta-male -panty addiction. It was fun and refreshing to be open and 'out-there' with her. It felt good and oddly, it felt right as well...