Patti Cake Ch. 12 - Epilogue

Story Info
Patti whispered... "You will never fuck me Dale..."
20.7k words
4.56
11.7k
11

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Intro)

My hopes with this added -and final chapter to this story is to create a bridge into the sequel currently being written...

Again... I write long and slow because I choose to and if this is NOT your cuppa'... then I suggest you move on and find a quick wank elsewhere...

Again – again... All Negative "Anonymous" comments will be removed post haste! If you can't be civil or identify yourself you are a coward not worthy of leaving a comment... All others of course are more than welcome... Also, all typos and typing error are entirely MY fault for being a human being... So...Ooops! Get over it!!

*****

Patti Cake

Epilogue

Waking in Patti's big comfy bed we lazed around under the sheet, talking and touching, being close and loving, just how I'd wanted things to be between us all those years ago. Maybe I am gay because like girls, it was being close with her like this that I loved the most. I wanted for nothing and nowhere else... I was at my happiest now...

I explained again to her how I didn't care that it was Darren all along in that basement bathroom with her that morning, and in fact after everything that had transpired the night before out on the pool deck? I told her that I was in fact glad that it was Darren she was giving head to that morning and not who I had believed it to be for all of these years –her ex-boyfriend - Brad...

***

"I know I threw myself at Brad that night, after what that bitch bride's maid said to me, but I never did fuck Brad of give him a blow-job at any of those weddings, I never ever kissed him..." Patti explained then but still, I didn't care, it was all so long ago and I felt that I could finally move on from that part of our past.

However there was one question I did have for her before I wanted to try and forget about what did or did not happen between Darren and Patti down there in the dark that night –or morning...

"Patti I've told you I don't care about that anymore..." I began as we lay there, comfy in her bed the sheets all ruffled and slept in.

"But can I ask you one thing? About something I heard you say that morning..?" I asked and feeling rather confidant as well, I mean 15yrs ago, I would have never mentioned anything to do with 'us'...

"Yeah sure... But ummm what did I say? I can't remember much of that night... I'm sorry..." Patti replied, snuggling into me. I knew this was a rough subject for her now, how she had treated me that night, I could feel it in her touch, the way she curled into me under the tossed sheets and duvet.

"Well... When I was down there... When I first realized it was you... I heard you say something to Darren... You said 'I've missed this...' What? What did that mean..?" I asked hoping she might remember and be able to shed this last bit of light I would need on this whole sorted affair...

I wanted this behind us and I'm sure Patti did too... Unfortunately though, her answer only seemed to perpetuate things, keep them going...

I guess that like when we closed the book on 'us' all of those years ago, we never really did finish writing the story... Or I should say that Patti hadn't finished the story and there were a lot of blank pages that she was about to fill in...

***

"Well..." Patti said and from the look in her eyes I could see that she didn't know where to start...But then once she did...

"I guess... I guess t all goes back to when Darren bailed me out over the whole stolen car thing..." She began...

"Once Darren had me at home and away from prying eyes, we uhh or I should say, he umm... implemented the first part of my punishment..." She went to say, being reticent all of as sudden and I think I knew why.

"Is this... Is this when he spanked you? Like you said..?" I asked trying to be supportive as she had been so great at with me since we'd reconciled. I mean, it was the least I could do, and I'll be honest, I did want to know as much as I could about her life while I was off in the shadows, dancing around in my bedroom in my panties – all by myself...

"Yeah..." She said in a whispered voice, nodding her head as she lay on her pillow, her hair messed up and yet still looking as hot as ever.

"You don't mine me telling you this stuff do you? I mean you might as well know, after all it could be or probably 'will' be you going over his knee at some time or another..." Patti asked, wanting to know if I was okay with her telling me about her being spanked by Darren, but then, reasoning that she should tell me because I too would eventually fall victim to this same fate..?

"You – you think he's going to want to spank me? But what have I..? Why would he..? I don't know... I mean..." I said then stammering and feeling quite afraid. About the only way I could describe it was to say it was like finding out that the local bully was 'after you' for whatever infraction bully's like to choose, an errant look –or mostly, for no reason at all, just because they can...

"Oh don't worry about it too much Dale, it isn't that bad..." Patti said then trying to reassure me but at the same time definitely not denying that it wouldn't happen, that at some time Darren was going to take me over his knee and spank me...

"The first time was a little intense but after, oh he makes it well worthwhile, that's for sure..." Patty added then leaving me to think that he probably fucked her after her first spanking and then again, after all others no doubt, I just wondered how many? How many times had Patti been punished or just spanked since all of this had started with them all of these years ago.

"But... Let's not think about that right now... Ummm Why don't I just tell you about how Darren had me sign this contract he had drawn up..." Patti said then wanting to change the subject and I didn't mind because thinking about Darren spanking me; it was a little frightening with the reason being that I didn't know why... Why I would be spanked...

"It –it pretty much explains everything..." She went on and then pointed towards her set of dresser drawers across the big bedroom. "Go look in the bottom drawer baby... it's in there, bring it over here and I'll let you read what it says..." She added then as I hesitated at first but then started to move.

Making my way across the carpeted floor of Patti's bedroom, naked and moving rather quick, I opened the bottom drawer to find a plain manila file folder sitting in the otherwise empty drawer. Smiling I trotted back, my little dickie bouncing along with me as I all but dove back under the covers and in to the bed with Patti again, naked and warm under her sheets.

Sitting up then Patti and I sat cross-legged beside each other while I laid the folder out on the bed in front of us. Looking at her I bit my lip and gave her a pretend kind of worried look as I flipped open the cover to find 2 pages of what looked like a long itemized list starting with these paragraphs at the top...

***

"MY dearest Patti... This contract you about to sign is to be used as a strict guide of conduct and behaviour that you WILL follow to the letter or any and all punishments listed within this contract WILL be administered without argument or rebuttal...

When you sign this contract with me 'Darren James Lynch' you are hereby signing over any and all rights to any decisions made in your life until a time arrives when I deem you to be free of your debt to me – the debt of securing your release from a FEDERAL PRISON SENTENCE of no less than TEN YEARS as deemed by the courts shall paid as you act in accordance to ALL of my demands and wishes...

Section one... Legalities

1. Patti Darleen McCabe shall no longer be named as such and with by deed-pole change her surname to that of her benefactor 'Darren James Lynch'...

Stopping there I turned to Patti not believing what I was seeing...

"Did he really..? Did you change your name to his..?" I asked thinking and wondering now that if there were a chance of me ever marrying Patti, would she take my name? Honestly, it's not something I had ever thought of... I just found it strange and confusing... But Patti soon explained why, why she was now legally 'Patti Darleen Lynch'...

"Yes that's my name now... I knew it's weird but I get it now... It's all part of his control thing... It's really quite sexy in a deviant kind of way when you think about it..." Patti went on and then to tell me why Darren had made her change her last name to his.

"It's part of the whole submissive thing with him... You see?" She asked but I was none the wiser... "It's his way of taking away part of my identity... He is controlling me literally by deciding for me 'who' I am...

My eyes went wide for a second when I realized just what Patti was saying and she was right, I could see the deviant, and certainly mean aspect of doing this... By robbing Patti of her name her was talking this part of her and making it his... Like I said before... I won't ever be surprised if he ever reveals that he does have a pointy red tail and a set of horns on his head –and what he's planning to do with his pitchfork? That...I was afraid to ask...

"Wow that is powerful... And umm? Your middle name is 'Darleen'..?" I asked cracking a smile, joking and making a little fun out of this strange thing, this one more layer to Patti the 'Artichoke queen' – never mind her high school nick-name 'the blow-job queen'...

"Yeah it's Darleen... And what of it 'Marsden'..?" Patti shot back giving me a playful elbow-jab in my ribs while reminding me that yes, my middle name was even worse than hers... Which it was... Named after some old forgotten Uncle when they had dumb names like mine 'Marsden'... I was also reminded of something my Mom had said about picking my battles and this one, the middle name thing, I should know by now that I'd never win... Not with a handle like mine... Marsden..? Pffft!

"Okay – okay, you're right, I'm sorry... I don't know why I do that, not with my middle name..." I said laughing.

"Yeah I didn't think so, there tough guy... I'll call you that when I'm mad at you, then you'll know... 'Marsden'... Hahaha!" Patti laughed but then let me off the hook by telling how much she also hated her own middle name...

"But you're right though Dale... I hate my middle name too... I mean really Darleen? I sound like I'm a redneck-carnie chick..!" Patti joked this time as I laughed along with her, which then sent us both back into tickle fight mode for a minute that saw me once more on the bottom, or the losing end, begging her to stop, but really, loving every excruciating second and feeing her big tits crushing into me.

Out of breath and laughing we gathered ourselves and sat up straight. I wanted to read the rest of this 'contract' Patti had been, ummm 'compelled' to sign in ordered to stay out of jail for a whopping ten years... I wasn't going to ever ask her about the whole 'crashing her car into a Cop car' charge that had her in so much trouble...

That one I'd leave for her to decide if she ever wanted to tell me because I knew there had to more to it than just a drunk driving charge, like drugs or something else... But what I knew of her now,? It had nothing to do with her past so I didn't ask or pry.

I knew she wasn't dangerous or anything -or psycho -which I would have spotted... Unless she killed me of humiliation by dressing me in girls clothes and making me go public, that or with her deadly nails in a naked tickle fight under her messed up bed sheets...

I picked up the contract again and read aloud item number 2 under 'Legalities'

2. Any and all holdings, property or future earnings will be forfeited to the benefactor Darren James Lynch until this contract is deemed fulfilled by the said benefactor...

*Addendum... While all earnings will be paid directly to the benefactor, so too will all living expenses be paid for as well as the use of a secured credit card which shall be monitored and scrutinized for any abuse or over spending with any purchases over the price of $1000.00 (one thousand dollars) will be subject to preapproval by said benefactor.

"Wow Patti... I figured you had an expense account for work and all of the travel you seem to do, but I had no idea that it went this deep..!"I said to her surprised, but again I shouldn`t have been should I..? Not with Patti anyway...

"It's not that bad... I mean look where I live - and what have I been driving you around in lately? A city bus of a car worth 80k..?" Patti said proving her point; the money part of this did seem kind of sweet.

"Okay I get that... But what's next..?" I said to her agreeing about the money but then looking back to the paper I was a little taken back by the next heading...

Behaviour and Correction...

1. No alcohol or drugs

*The subject known now as Patti Darleen Lynch will abstain from the consumption of all 'Class-A' listed drugs which include all Pharmaceutical opiates as well as ALL forms of 'Street Drugs' i.e. Cocaine, Heroine, Crack-cocaine and Methamphetamine (Meth).

*Exceptions include any Doctor proscribed medicines, mild marijuana use and or mild alcohol consumption while under supervision of the benefactor.

2. The subject Patti Darleen Lynch will abide by a strict curfew of 11p.m.

* Exceptions include working out of the region (more than 2hr driving to home) and also when permitted while under supervision or express permission of the benefactor.

"Wow! You had a curfew? I said as Patti just gave me slight nod as if to say "Yeah- well..."

3. Monthly assessment and correction

The subject Patti Darleen Lynch shall avail of herself every first Saturday of each month to an 'Assessment of Behaviour' session which will include the verbal listing of any infractions deemed worth of notice and or correction.

*These sessions will take place until the benefactor is satisfied that the subject is acting in accordance with all rules and regulations as well as adhering to the 'Good Citizen' clause as laid out by the District Law Makers...

*Punishment may and will include the following...

a. Spanking... The subject will present herself without clothing for an assessed number -or time duration in which the benefactor will administer said punishment in any means deemed fit to the corresponding offence committed.

b. Withdraw of funding... If the subject does not adhere to the spending budget allotted per month by exceeding the pre-approved limit... All funding will be withdrawn for a period of one week where during this time DAILY punishment will be administered in any form or means deemed by the benefactor.

c. Segregation... If the subject had committed any offence the punishment may be commuted to segregation or 'Grounding' of the subject to her quarters (the gate house) where she will NOT be permitted to leave for any reason, medical emergencies excluded.

*Commuting of an offence to segregation will NOT exclude further punishment (see section a.) should the benefactor deem the correction as necessary.

*Disclosure... Although this document is NOT legally binding in its nature it is understood by both parties that non compliance by the Subject : Patti Darleen Lynch may result in complete expulsions form the benefactors household, employment as well as the termination of ALL funding -including the repossession of any properties and holdings i.e. automobiles, smart phones, computers etc.

Setting the paper down on top of Patti's bed I didn't know what to say but from the looks of this document that she and Darren had both signed at the bottom where each of their names was printed, It looked to me that for all intents and purposes, Darren...he 'owned' Patti...

I was quiet, Patti spoke first...

"Now that you've read the contract, I don't want you getting all freaked out like you did last night when I told how we live here, the three of us... Well and Dean too I guess..." She began as I put the piece of paper back into the folder and handed to her, where she then set it down on her bedside table while I thought of what I wanted to say.

"I'm not going to judge you on this Patti or anything else... How can I..? I had no idea that things went this deep with Darren, I have to say, I'm almost a little afraid of him now... I mean, he's really got you here..!" I said to her, letting her know that I was concerned, or that I cared and was in her side at least...

"So... Earlier when you said 'the spankings' was this what you were talking about? When you first came home and agreed to his terms, I guess that's where they started right..?" I asked feeling like I was prying or just trying to be salacious and purvy by asking her the details of being spanked...

And as sexy as it was, I think I wanted to know because as Patti was telling me - I was more than likely the next in line to go over his knee in some sort of 'initiation' like I was joining a sorority... Or maybe I should just say it for what I thought it was going to be... Me going over his knee and having his huge hand turned my ass bright red and awfully sore while he initiates me as another one of his 'girls'... One of his bitches...

"Yeah... He spanked me really hard that first night back. I cried, I'll admit that because it was my first time and oh my did it ever hurt... I had to have Carol put cream on my ass and I literally didn't sit for like three days. I stood everywhere at every chance I could get and I slept on my side, never on my back..." Patti explained in greater detail of what her first spanking over Darren's knee was like.

"But after that... It did get better or easier to take at least..." Patti went on saying after she had paused for a minute while I thought that was all I was going to get out of her but no... She went on to tell me much more... Including the first time Darren had Patti and Carol scissoring their pussies together while Carol held a humming vibrator over their clits until they both came, first Patti, and then Carol...

It was their first lesbian tryst knowing now that they were not blood relatives but yet still, step-sister and 'relatives' by all right, but as Patti explained, that didn't really seem to stop them or slow them down once they had been 'asked' to perform by Darren, or 'Sir' as he told, or demanded that they addressed him when in close quarters or in a 'swinging' or group scene...

Which I knew what that meant... Like at our poolside 'orgy' the night before as Patti again put it while describing what Darren had them do and what he expected to be called...

I will admit that hearing her telling me all of this and making no bones about describing her and Carol, holding hands while they rubbed and ground their wet pussies together... Well, I hoped hearing something like would make a dead man cum, because I was turned on as all get-out listening to Patti telling me all of this.

Curious still about the spankings and 'correction' as it read in her contract, I asked Patti about the 'once a month' thing...

"So did, or I mean, is that easy to take? The once every first Saturday thing? Like is he easier on you than he was on your first night..?" I asked with the intention or belief still that I WILL be up next on Darren's chopping block -or spanking bench -or which ever.

Even if I didn't know it this for certain, I still wanted to enter into this with as much armour as I could pick up. Things I could learn that might make any of it just that much easier, or maybe just a little less frightening, because after all, for the most part, what we are most afraid of are the things we don't know... That's where the true fear lies... In not knowing...

"Well..." Patti began... "I wouldn't say that it was any 'easier' like when he switched to using his belt, that really stung and left some welts and red marks but still, the hand spankings are just as hard to take because, well he has huge hands!" Patti said then holding up her hands to demonstrate.