Patti, The Jack-Off Queen

Story Info
Wife loves to jerk-off guys.
6.6k words
4.07
202k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features a wife who has sex with other men and a husband who's ok with that. Find another one to read if you don't like that subject.

All characters are fictional; the views expressed do not reflect; be 18 or older; please vote early and often; comments always welcome.

* * * * *

Despite growing up horny like every healthy male, fantasizing about sex and jacking off every chance I could when I was in high school, I didn't have much experience with women, even when I was in college. My friends would brag about who they were banging or how many women they had fucked in the past month, but I had to remain silent, living vicariously and envious of their exploits and accomplishments.

Truth be told, by the time I had finished college and a couple of years of graduate school, earning my master's decree and beginning my career in the real world, I had noticed that my horniness had dropped off quite a bit, and I was very content jerking myself off only once a week or so, usually even less frequently.

I had been in the work world for a few years when I finally met the 'love of my life,' Patti. Her bubbly personality and free spirit made me smile from the first time that I saw her, and it didn't hurt that she had a great body on her petite little frame. For some reason, she liked me, too, and very quickly we were an established couple and engaged to be married.

Also unbelievable, these days, is that we were both virgins when we met. I had a hard time believing that such a little hottie had never had sex before, but she explained that she had grown up in a VERY small town and that her parents had scared her so much about what they'd do to her if she ever did have sex with one of the many boys who took her out that she had vowed never to break her promise. More amazing was that she had actually kept that promise and had saved herself for the man she was going to marry, who happened—incredibly enough—to be me.

So I felt blessed to have found her and never hesitated in getting married. I made enough at my job that she didn't have to work, so she had time to take care of the house, to cook dinner and meet me when I got home, and time for herself as well while I was working. We were excited about being newlyweds and soon were a happily married couple.

We got along in practically every way—except sexually. While we screwed like rabbits the first month or so of our relationship, as much as three times a week, our frequency quickly declined. It's not that I wasn't thinking about sex and fantasizing practically all the time; it's just that my body didn't have the drive to make things happen, I felt no urgency and really didn't have erections between times, even in the mornings. This had always been true for me—I remember hearing my buddies talking about 'morning wood' and being mystified until one of them clarified it for me. I just happen to have a very low sex drive, despite my thinking about sex as much as anyone else.

Patti and I were quite open with one another about things, and in talking about it, we soon discovered the problems. Despite my having waited so long for a serious relationship and to find the woman of my dreams, I just didn't find myself getting that excited physically when we were having sex. In fact, and this was something I was very reluctant to admit to her—and even to myself—I got even more physical pleasure out of jacking off.

The funny thing is, when she pressed and pressed and pressed me to tell her my feelings and needs, and I finally told her how much better I liked jacking off, she laughed, a huge smile spread across her face, and she practically jumped up and down in joy.

"I can't believe it!" she said. "Jack, I've been telling myself that fucking you was just one of my wifely duties and that I'd have to accept it. It has been a disappointment to me, too, after all these years of waiting. I love being close to you and the idea of making you feel good, but it just doesn't feel as good as everyone says. In fact, I've been asking myself what the big deal is about sex. I just don't feel much when you're inside of me. I suppose I don't have much sensitivity there."

My feelings were hurt, and I didn't understand what she was so happy about. "But why are you so happy about that, Patti?"

"Because, my dear, jacking you off has been my favorite fantasy ever since we started going out! I've always wanted to, but you've seemed so determined to have sex the more conventional way."

I laughed with her then, relieved, realizing that we both had been forcing ourselves to fuck in order to make one another feel good but neither of us had been getting much out of it.

Talking openly about it now, we soon determined exactly what we each liked. She loved it when I performed oral sex on her, and as soon as I had given her a chance to masturbate me, I was immediately addicted. Though straight fucking hadn't done much for me, just not enough friction or something, I simply couldn't believe how expert she was at jacking me off. I had been playing with myself for, what, about twelve years or so, yet she did a better job on me on her first try!

We were both delighted with our new arrangement, which involved me eating her out to several orgasms as she sat on my face, then she would lube up her hand, make me lay back in bed, and stroke me off to a fantastic orgasm. Everything was just perfect, though she did seem to develop quite an appetite and wanted to get together practically every day, while I was still fine with maybe once a week. I offered to eat her out daily with her playing with my cock only when we got together on Saturdays.

She smiled and agreed to this, but after a few months of this routine, I noticed that she didn't seem as fulfilled as she had been. I prodded her, asking her why she wasn't happy with having her juicy pussy serviced on a daily basis, and after a little pouting, she told me that she had the urge to jerk me off more often, that it really excited her when she made me come, that she could even bring herself to an orgasm when she was jacking me.

"But, Patti, I just don't have the energy to come on a regular basis more than once a week or so."

"I know, honey, and that's ok. I just wish you did, cause I looove to give handjobs, always have in fact. I really love sliding my hand up your nice, slick little cock and making you squirm and then pumping that sticky sperm out of you. It's just such an empowering, exciting thing for me."

I wondered to myself about what she meant about 'always' having loved to give handjobs, but I didn't ask her what exactly she meant then. I just said, "Well, you know, it's pretty damn exciting for me, too, but once a week is all I can handle."

So we continued as we had been doing for quite some time, though I kept myself reminded of what she had said about how much she loved to jerk me off and wanted to do it more.

She did have a very effective technique, and I marveled at her expertise. Her hand fit nicely around my cock when she was jerking me, so she was able to cover every bit of it with each stroke. She variously used her free hand, to tug on my balls, to rub my chest and thighs, or, my personal favorite, to hold the base of my cock, pulling down on the skin so that it was stretched super tight and felt ready to explode as she gripped my cock firmly and slid her 'working' hand up and down my lubed shaft.

Using this method, she was able to make me come in less than two minutes when she wanted to, even when I had started completely soft. She also seemed to enjoy being in control, and teased me gently as she jacked me. Though she said that she wanted me to last longer so she could keep doing it, she did everything she could to finish me off as quickly as possible. Under her hands, she knew that I didn't have any control, and she reveled in her powers.

She would say things like, "Come on, honey, I'm not tired yet. You should be able to last lots longer, can't you? But this feels really good, doesn't it?" She gave me a sly smile. "I know your balls are full and your little cock can't hold back much longer," she teased.

I would be almost paralyzed with pleasure, straining my utmost to hold back from erupting, yet her voice would inevitably send me over the edge. "Come on, I know your nuts want to push that sticky stuff flying out. Make a mess for me. Shoot that come for me, baby. Spray your jizz all over. I want you to cover my hand with it." My cock convulsed every time before she could finish her speech, and I'd be left with my semen spread on my cockhead and her hand as she reached for a tissue to clean up with.

Then one day Patti came home all excited, because one of her girlfriends, whom she met at the gym where they both work out, had told her something very surprising. It seems that Laney was not exactly the 'massage therapist' that she had told Patti when they had met.

"What do you mean? So what is she? She's been lying to you?" I said, recognition slowly dawning on me.

"No, silly, she just left out some of the details."

"You mean, she . . ."

"YES!" Patti practically shouted, "she works in a place where men come to get jerked off!"

Naïve as I was, I had no idea that such a place existed. Yet I found the whole idea very exciting, and I pressed her for details.

"She said that she makes $40 each time, which she does have to split with the guy to runs the shop, still, that leaves her with $20 a pop. And she said she's so busy that Bill, the owner, told her he's thinking about looking for a new girl to help out. Laney also told me that though she enjoys the work, she would like a little more down time, so she would have a little time between sessions and could take a lunch break now and then."

Then she looked closely at me with a happy gleam in her eye and asked, "So what do you think, Jack?"

"What do you mean?" I said, stupidly. Seems that I'm always a bit slow to figure things out.

"Can I try it?"

"You mean . . .? Are you crazy!" I was shocked that she would even consider it.

Over the next few days, though, I turned the idea over in my mind. I knew that we loved each other deeply and were totally committed to one another. And I also knew that I wanted most of all for Patti to be happy, to feel fulfilled and contented with herself. And I knew that she would really love it, and it would keep her from feeling frustrated and keep me from feeling guilty about not being available for her magic hands all of the time.

I brought the matter up again at dinner one evening. "Ok, Patti, remember what we were talking about the other day?"

She looked at me quizzically.

"About helping out your friend Laney?"

"You mean . . .? You're going to let me do it?" She practically jumped into my arms she was so excited. "Oh my god! I can't wait! That'll be so cool. Thank you thank you thank you."

She was so excited she insisted on jerking me off right then. It happened to be Saturday, so we soon found ourselves in bed in the middle of the day and in a matter of moments her silky hand was smoothly gliding up my proud 5" shaft. Thinking about what I had agreed for her to do, this afternoon I lasted less than a minute under her ministrations, shooting what was quite a wad for me, almost a teaspoonful, one spurt flying up a full inch or two into the air I was so excited.

"Oh, my! Somebody's excited about our decision," she said in surprise. I hadn't realized it, but the idea of my Patti jerking off some stranger had really gotten me excited. I don't understand it myself, as it goes against conventional wisdom about fidelity and marriage and so on, but for some reason I found myself fantasizing about watching her stroking off another guy.

I suppose I'm some kind of a pervert. Or perhaps it's that I like watching her being aroused so much, like that's a way that I can participate in her pleasure without exhausting myself. After she had jerked me, she sat on my face and had me eat her to several orgasms before she would let me up.

Her juices were flowing easily, and I found her pussy soaking wet, covering my face and neck and hands with her secretions. I lapped up everything I could, eagerly performing my duties to her, though at one point she did get a little over-excited, covering my nose and my mouth with her crotch and the same time and cutting off my breath for a minute as she slid around on my face writhing in ecstasy.

When I came home on Monday, she was all excited to talk with me. She told me that she had met Bill and he had agreed for her to start work the next day, working the day shift each day, from 10-4, taking care of all those married men who visited during the week.

"Didn't he need to check your references or something? I'm surprised you were able to be hired so quickly," I said.

"Well, honey, it's not like my previous employers could tell him anything about my talents in this area," she smiled. "I did have to jerk him off, though."

"What!!?"

She pouted, "Don't be surprised, Hon. It's no big deal. After all, this is what I'm going to be doing everyday."

I realized that she was right. And it suddenly hit me that this was indeed what she was going to be doing—jacking off strangers! I couldn't believe how quickly and easily she and I, two middle-class, normal individuals, had moved into accepted this.

"So. How was it, Patti?"

She got a big smile on her face. "You mean, jerking off Bill? I have to tell you, it was just fantastic. He was half-hard before I even got him out of his pants."

"You had to pull his cock out? I thought he was the one who was guiding you along."

"Well, it happened so fast, dear. He told me I'd have to show him that I could do it, so I stepped right up to him, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. I have to tell you, it was a really nice one, with a big head and veins popping out up and down the shaft as it quickly got harder."

Though only two days had passed since she had last jerked me off, I was surprised to find myself actually getting a little hard as she described their encounter.

She told me all the details, and I was a bit jealous to hear how big his cock was (7½" ) and how he had shot about six spurts when he came, even getting all over her. I don't know why it excited me so to hear about what she had done, I suppose it was because it was so exciting to her and I knew that she was really having fun talking about it.

"A couple of shots even landed on my boobs, too!," she said.

"How's that? You mean your boobs were exposed?" I said, shocked at what she had said.

"Yes, dear. Laney didn't quite prepare me for that part of the job, though she did say something about sometimes going further than hand jobs. But apparently most of the customers need to see my tits, to help him get their cocks hard. Bill explained things to me and needed to see mine to make sure that they'd be 'right' for the customers."

I should have known that she would have to show her tits, but it had upset me some to hear about it that way, after the fact and everything. She was a little worried by my initial reaction, but I quickly reassured her that I was ok with everything and just wanted her to be happy. "As long and you don't mind, Patti, I'm ok with it. It does make sense that some guys will need a little extra to get hard. Just do what you need to do."

She gave me a big hug. "I'm glad you understand, dear. Thank you!"

The next day, when I left for work, I left a very excited and bubbly Patti, eager to get off on her first day on the job. When I returned that night, she was so excited she could hardly contain herself as she told me all about her day.

"It was just wonderful, honey. I jerked off six guys, and it was so much fun. One of them was even black, and I've never jerked off a black guy before."

"Do you think it's going to satisfy those aches and urges you've been having, Patti?"

"Yes. Oh, it was so much fun. Two of them even told me that I was the hand-job queen. But you know what, honey?" She smiled. Handling all those cocks really made me horny—I'm about to die. I can't wait until after supper."

She raced into our bedroom, with me close behind, and straddled my face and started wriggling in her pleasure. She was really wet and horny, and I made her squirm to repeated orgasms. After a while, she tired herself out, climbed off of me, gave me a quick kiss, and scampered in to finish dinner preparations.

Soon after she started working there, I had a day when I didn't have to go in until late morning, as the early meeting had cancelled. So we had a leisurely morning together and I was there when she started getting dressed for work. As I was getting myself dressed, I watched her put on a very sexy pair of sheer, red panties, no bra, and a ragged pair of pants and an old sweatshirt.

"That's how you're going to dress? Aren't you worried that your customers will be turned off by those clothes?," I asked.

"But these are just for the drive, dear. I wear only panties while I'm there."

"What? I thought you just took off your top and bra for customers that needed a little help, Patti."

"Oh, hon. You said I could do 'whatever they needed', and the fact is, as I quickly discovered, they all do better when they have my tits and body to look at as I jerk them. I found myself putting my clothes back on and then having to take them off again each session, and I just decided that there was no point in all of that. This way saves a lot of time and trouble, and besides, Bill keeps the building quite warm for us, so we're not at all uncomfortable."

This all made sense to me, but I was a little anxious about how much skin she was showing. Sometimes she had modeled her panties for me, and I knew how they looked. Tits are one thing, but she was almost completely exposed in those panties.

When she bent over, her panties pulled tightly against her pussy and her full, prominent labia bulged against the material. She has always kept her pussy neatly waxed so there was no hair to interfere with the view. Often one side of the crotch would work its way into her slit and leave half her pussy exposed. Since she seemed stay wet practically all the time, her sheer panties were especially revealing as they became completely see-through when they got moist. In the back they were practically thongs, and her entire butt was on display. I felt horny just getting a glimpse of her in her sheer panties and thinking about what her horny customers' reactions must be as they enjoyed the great view.

Several weeks went by, with each day just like the first one. I had never seen Patti look so fulfilled or happy, and though I had had some reservations about this arrangement initially, I was feeling great about it and congratulated myself for being so open-minded about it.

Each evening, Patti would come home with a contented, dazed look in her eyes like she had been to an amusement park. She would push me down on the couch or bed or even the kitchen floor, and have me suck out her juicy cunt and eat her to orgasm. Sometime she was so excited from her experiences at Club Palm that she came just from the touch of my tongue to her pussy.

A week or two after she started working, one evening while she was straddling my face, she told me that they wanted her to do even more at the club.

"Meaning . . .?"

"Some of the customers have been asking for blow jobs, Jack. I talked to Bill about it, and he seemed surprised that I wasn't already offering that service. 'It's a good way to make some extra money, Patti,' he told me. What do you think, Jack, can I do it?"

I tried to think while she was up over my face, swaying her beautiful pussy over my mouth, just out of reach of my tongue.

"Umm, that's a pretty big step, dear. Why don't you tell Bill that you're just not interested?"

12