Patti, The Jack-Off Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I AM interested."

"You are?"

She giggled as she continued denying me her pussy, kneeling inches above my face. "Yes, Hon, I really am. I know it's giving them more, but it's not like I care about them. I just find myself excited by the idea. Why, the first one who asked, he really begged, and as I watched his big cock swelling under my fingers, I realized I was actually salivating and imagining myself sucking on his big swollen cock." She looked down into my eyes with a pleading look. "Maybe I wouldn't like it, and it's not like I'd be doing it for every customer, but I'd really like to try."

I figured it wouldn't happen too often and might even be another week or two before another customer asked. And I quietly thought to myself that the reality would disappoint her, she'd choke or gag and feel degraded and uncomfortable and not want to try again and that would be the end of it. "Well, since it sounds so important to you, I'm willing for you to try it out. Why don't you suck off the next customer who asks and see how it goes?"

She clapped her hands in delight and smooshed her pussy right down on my face and let me suck her to a huge orgasm.

I one day that she was a little more tired when she came home, and I figured the fun of the job was fading a bit, and that maybe she had given one of the customers a blowjob and been disappointed that it hadn't measured up to her expectations.

I asked her in bed one night, "So, Patti, have you had a chance to try one of those big cocks in your hungry little mouth?"

"Yes! It's been just great! The word sure has been getting around, believe it or not, but I'm giving a blowjob to practically every customer. It was really busy today, I guess because of the big conference that's in town. I didn't hardly get a break—22 blowjobs today, dear!" she said, with a hint of pride in her voice.

I felt a little upset to hear that. "But, we said that you'd just try it out."

"To see if I like it. And I do! 'Whatever makes the customers need,' you said."

I turned over and went to sleep, having visions of my little wife the cocksucker. I didn't know quite how I felt about things, but they sure seemed to be developing quickly. I finally convinced myself that Patti was right, that a blowjob or two didn't hurt anyone, and she did enjoy it.

She had also convinced me, reasoning along the same lines, to be ok with her letting some of the customers play with her bare pussy. "I think some of them are a bit like you, dear, and they get most excited if they've got a pussy in their hands. I could let them give me a little fingering if they wanted. In fact," she added, I accidentally tried it for the first time today."

"'Accidentally'?"

"Well, this was the first time I've worn my crotchless panties, and one of my horny regulars, Butch, who has a really big one," she giggled and continued, "Anyway, he reached down and started playing with my pussy while I was bending over his side and sucking on his cock. I was so into what I was doing I was completely wet and horny, and I just let him and when he squirted in my mouth, I had a huge orgasm at the same time. It was just great!"

I didn't say anything.

"And besides, Jack, they'd probably come a lot sooner that way, too, so I wouldn't have to suck for quite as long. This could really helps with the bigger ones or if I don't like the smell of his cock or something."

She had a point, so I reluctantly said I was fine with it. "Well, if you're really comfortable about and if that's what you have to do to take care of their needs, then you can do what you need to do. I hope you'll stop there."

"Oh, I will, Jack! I mean, it's a massage parlor, not a brothel!"

That made me feel better about everything, and we dropped the subject.

Soon after that, I noticed that her pussy had been getting a lot juicier when I ate her out, much wetter than previously. She must have really been enjoying sucking on those cocks, I thought, since they're making her so horny. I loved the taste, more than before. Somehow being horny all day made her pussy more pungent and creamy, with a gamier taste, and lots of juice coming out from deep inside. She got into the habit of pushing me down as soon as she got home and making me suck her off right away she was so horny. I enjoyed her eagerness and greedily slurped up everything as she squirmed to repeated orgasms.

One morning, I found myself feeling a little under the weather, a bad head cold or something, and I called in to work and told them I was taking a sick day. Patti was worried about me and asked if she should stay and take care of me for the day, but I told her I was fine and she should go on to work. She kissed me goodbye and headed off to work, and I fell asleep for a while. I woke up about an hour and half later and felt much better. Maybe all I needed was a nap, I thought. I considered going in to work, but then I thought again about how much Patti was enjoying her job. I had been wanting to see what the place looked like, and I thought I might drop by, check in on her, and see if she had time to go out for a bite.

This was on a Friday, so it had almost been a week since she had jerked me, and I realized that I was feeling a little horny early. Then I had an idea. What if I pretended to be one of her customers? I was so excited by the idea that I immediately got dressed and drove out.

Bill introduced himself to me when I arrived. I told him who I was, and that I hoped it would be ok if I was one of Patti's customers today. Bill laughed and said, "Sure, but it will be an hour or so, as she's with someone right now and has a couple of regular customers waiting already."

Then he got a glint in his eye and asked me if I'd like to get a peek right now. I didn't know what he was talking about, but told him yes. He led me quietly down a hall, through a small room and to a wall with a picture hanging on it. He gestured for me to be quiet, turned out the light in the room, and removed the picture.

The view in front of me was shocking. I was looking through a one-way glass and watching my beautiful, intercourse-hating wife sitting astride some guy with a huge cock, pistoning her pussy up and down on him and apparently screaming with pleasure at what she was experiencing. Stunned, I didn't move or say anything; I just stood there with my mouth hanging open, staring at what I was seeing. Her eyes were clenched shut as if she were in mid-orgasm, with one hand rubbing on her tits and her other thrumming her clit as she repeatedly impaled herself on the big fat cock she was fucking.

"You picked a great day to come by," said Bill, "she's really been lining them up since she started offering the full-service option."

My eyes didn't leave her as I dumbly nodded at what he was telling me.

"I've been encouraging her to go all the way ever since she started here," he continued, "because that's what our customers mostly expect, but she's only recently started doing it. And don't worry—you're not the first husband I've seen who likes to watch. Don't be shy on my account. Go ahead and pull it out if you like, I don't mind."

I noticed that my cock was harder than it had ever been, and I felt an irresistible urge to masturbate. Despite Bill's being right there beside me, I pulled out my cock and started jacking off, unable to hold off.

Snorting with amusement, Bill continued the nearly one-way conversation. "No wonder she has to come out here for her pleasure." Surprised by everything that was happening and ashamed at what he had said and by my body's own reaction, I realized that he was right. And I realized that what he had suggested about my cock was true, too—mine was indeed small. I looked over at Bill, who had pulled out his cock, which also dwarfed my own, and started lazily jacking on it, as if to show me what a real cock should look like. No wonder Patti hadn't felt much from intercourse—she just couldn't get much sensation from the loose way my cock fit her pussy.

Despite all these confused feelings I was having, I was still so excited that I couldn't believe it, and I didn't even try to stop jacking or hide what I was doing. It only took a few more strokes and I was squirting my load, watching as it flowed out of my cockhead, dripping onto the floor. A few drops even got flung onto the wall right in front of me and began to ooze down the wall as I shook in orgasmic spasm and almost lost my senses for a moment I came so hard.

Patti and the guy she was 'massaging' changed positions after a few minutes, and it was his turn to do the work. I watched as she knelt down on all fours, and he proceeded to ram his cock up her doggie style. Whereas I had never had any difficulty in penetrating her, I could see that each time he pulled out and they changed positions, it took some effort, on both their parts, for him to fit his cock back inside her cunt. They both grunted each time, and I could tell that it was a great pleasure to them.

After a while, he sped up his pace and I could tell that he was getting ready to come. I wondered how close he would time his pulling out with his orgasm, hoping that he wouldn't cut it too close and risk coming inside her. Then I say him slow down, and take a couple of huge, deep pushes and then stop, deep inside of her, his butt cheeks clenching and his whole body shaking. I realized that he hadn't pulled out, that he hadn't intended to at all.

Afterward, he and Patti lay on the bed gasping for breath and recovering. Patti's legs were obscenely splayed out, and I could clearly see her swollen, red pussy glistening with their juices. I was grossed out by the mess he had made of her beautiful pussy and watched as what seemed like a stream of white sticky come began oozing out of her, suggesting nothing less than a glazed, cream-filled donut that has just been squeezed in the middle. Her customer was watching too, and he smoothly reached down his hand and, scooping up a puddle of come, he brought it to her mouth and fed it to her hungry mouth, which greedily licked and sucked every drop from his fingers and hands.

Feeling upset and a bit ashamed and very confused, I stumbled out of the room and drove on home to await her return. I didn't know what I was going to do or say. The images of her pleasure, her unfaithfulness, and my own response haunted my every thought as I waited for her arrival.

At her usual time, Patti returned home and greeted me. I had felt sick again when I got home and had crawled back into bed. She gave me a kiss and then looked at me.

"Oh, Jack! I've got so much to tell you!" she began, then she noticed my face. "What's wrong, Jack? Is it your cold? You look upset."

"I am upset, Patti. I took a nap and felt better, and then decided to come visit you at your work. Bill showed me into a room where I could watch you at work."

"Oh, Jack! I'm so glad you finally came out to see me at work!"

Surprised by her nonchalance, I said, "Patti, you never told me you're fucking those guys!"

"But, dear, you told me to do whatever I needed to do, to make the customers happy. I thought you knew what I was doing. You mean you didn't? Why did you think I've been so juicy and horny lately?"

"I guess I thought you were enjoying giving the blowjobs."

"I am! And I'm sorry I hadn't gotten around to telling you, but I didn't want you to feel upset or worry about what I was doing. And I do love the fucking. You remember that we had thought that I didn't have any sensations inside my pussy and that fucking wasn't pleasurable for me? Now I know that I just love it!

"It wasn't really a conscious decision either, hon. I was lying on top of one of my regulars, rubbing my horny pussy up and down his especially huge cock, trying to get him all the way hard and ready to shoot off quickly. This one is so big that it made my mouth really tired the previous time I had sucked him. So I was sliding up and down on him, getting his cock really wet with my juices and making him super horny and ready to come, and he had reached one hand down as I slid my pussy toward the top of his cock and lifted it up and popped the head right into my pussy just as I started a downstroke. Oh my god! I couldn't believe how full I instantly felt! I slid all the way down and just stayed there for a minute trying to adjust to his size and get used to that feeling. My pussy was positively tingling with pleasure. Then he grabbed my hips and started lifting me up and down spearing my insides with each stroke of that huge piece of meat. It was just out of this world. I started having a continuous orgasm. He rolled us over and began banging at my full pussy and just really stretching me out. When he came, I actually passed out, Jack!"

I just stared at her, my cock straining and harder than it's ever been as she told her story.

"And, hon, I've figured out why I thought I didn't like to be fucked. It's just that I need a bigger cock to fuck than you've been able to give me. I love you alone and no one else, Jack. I wish you had enough to fuck me with, but we both know that you don't. I need what those big cocks can do for me and I'm so glad you've let me find that out about myself.

"I still love having you eat me out, best of all, and it's even better now that you've been cleaning out those messes and soothing my sore pussy after all of that hard fucking I've been doing. Even after all those orgasms in the day, I'm still hornier than ever. I just love sitting on your face, dear." She smiled sweetly at me after this amazing confession.

"Now, dear, I'm horny after a full day of work, and my pussy's sore. I need you to eat me out, just as you always do."

"But, Patti, you've still got all of that sperm in you!"

"Jack, what do you think you've been sucking out of me for the past few days? Even my pussy doesn't make that much juice! And you told me just the other day how good I tasted, that you liked all my wetness. Now, I'm not going to let a little misunderstanding get you out of your duty."

Before I could form the words for a protest, she climbed up on the bed, squatted down over my head, and shoved her soaking pussy into my face. Once again, I smelled the beautiful aroma of her lusty, juicy cunt, knowing for the first time that I had been cleaning her out from the many customers who fucked her during the day, making deposits for me to retrieve.

Not knowing whether to feel upset or happy or turned on or repulsed, I let my mouth do my thinking and my tongue do the work, and I busied myself cleaning out my Patti's swollen, gooey, yummy pussy.

12