Patti's European Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day quickly fades away to night and she turns back to realize Jack's eyes are on her, watching her enjoy the moment. The captain comes on and tells everyone the seat belt light is off and they can recline our chairs. The first class chairs are like recliners with foot rests and if they lean it back it almost becomes a little bed. Jack reclines his back, giving a hint to do the same.A smile spreads across her face as she reclines next to him. Patti is giddy and feels like a princess as she lays there in her nice comfy first class seat. She feels her face flush as she meets Jack's eyes as realizes he is staring intently at her. He pulls her close to him and kisses Patti very passionately. He sends her a strong message that they very easily could spend the next three months together. Jack puts his hand on Patti's butt and pulls her whole body to his. The lights are dim and they are under a blanket, Jack wishes to enjoy the lovely lady next to him.His tongue explores Patti's as his hand reaches down to caress her ass. She willingly turns to him as he pulls her close. Her breathing quickens as she feels his fingers digging into her flesh. She realizes he is a guy who is confident and likes what he sees. Jack plays with Patti's ass through her shorts as their kiss lingers. When it breaks he moves his hand up to her lower back and runs his fingers up and down it each time going into the top and then a bit more down the back of her shorts.

Patti shifts her position, letting Jack know she approves of his advances. Thinking to her self how much she wanted his hand to slip beneath her shirt. As Patti shifts her position Jack slides his hand all the way down her shorts and starts to play with her bare flesh as she has nothing but a thin thong on her back side. The feel of her flesh is firm and smooth and is wonderful to the touch. Jack pulls her closer again as he feels her braless tits against his shirt. He really enjoys how her body feels next to his. He can smell her sweetness building as he dows.

Patti gasps audibly as his hand covers her nearly naked ass cheeks. She can sense the strength in his arms, hands, fingers; he is clearly an athlete she realizes. She decides to be a little naughty and wiggle her shoulders so her breasts rub against him. He loves the feel of her wiggle and kisses her again. As he does he removes his hand from her shorts and wraps both arms around her. He holds her in that kiss for awhile because her lips are so supple and tasty.

It excites Patti even more when Jack removes his hand. She is realizing he is not looking to just grab her ass and 'score.' He seems to be genuinely interested in her, to take time to enjoy each other. In her mind she is thinking, "How did I get so lucky to meet this guy?"

Jack knows they need to sleep so he lets the kiss go and gently turns her around so that her back is to him. He wraps his arms around her in a very comfortable position. He kisses the back of her neck and closes his eyes. As Jack turns Patti so he can hold her in his arms, she continues to have these thoughts running thru her head. 'This guy is amazing. He clearly likes me but he's being so considerate. I want him to know I appreciate it.' She takes his hand and leads it to her breast, letting him feel it in his hand. She means the gesture in only a mildly sexual way so Jack will know she feels comfortable being this close with him. Then she whispers, "Sleep well Jack."

Jack runs his hand on her breast and feels how wonderful her small firm breast feels in his hand. He has never felt one so firm before. He cannot help himself and relaxes and kisses her neck as he continues to play with her breast. Squeezing her nipple and enjoying its feel, touching her arouses him and he hardens. Patti is becoming very aware of how wet she is getting at the same time.

Patti feels his arousal against her back. She turns to look over her shoulder at him. With a devilish grin she whispers, "Thought you were going to sleep"

"Looks like I am enjoying holding you far too much to sleep." His comment is accompanied by a wink and a big Cheshire grin. At the same time Jack gives Patti's nipple a very gentle squeeze.

Patti giggles like a school girl again. "If you keep doing that, neither of us will get any sleep. Let's both promise to behave; we have lots of time when we get to Amsterdam."

Jack laughs, "That would not be my nature to behave with a lovely lady like you. You will bring out the worst in me."

"Oh really, and does that mean your buddy back there with Kelly is hoping she is going to be bad too?"

"How should I know, but I would imagine if she lets him be bad, he will find it in his nature to do just that."

"Oh trust me; Kelly will be as bad as he wants. Is that what you want? Do you want me to be bad too?"

"Sweetie, he will be as bad as she wants to be, and I will be the same for you. I find you very desirable. Never been one to hold back when I meet a lovely lady such as you."

Her hand is rubbing his thigh as she whispers, "From the feel of that thing you've got pressed into my ass, I think you need more than a wine to fall asleep. Yes or no?"

"I do believe you have the secret to what that thing needs sweet lady." Jack grins at Patti as she looks back. Jack senses her hand moving to his crotch.

The feel of his thick shaft in his sweats is amazing to Patti. She realizes that she has no desire to hold back either. "Hmmm, seems like he wants to come out to play."

Jack moves both hands under Patti's top and starts feeling her up with his hands as she plays with his cock. She shifts her weight so she can reach inside his sweats, grasping the thick warm flesh and squeezing it as his hands cup her tits. Her nipples are already rigid points of excitement as her fingers cause him to groan. His groan combined with the cock in her hand being bigger than she has ever felt before makes Patti realize just how wet she is getting.

He is careful to stifle the sound of his pleasure as he whispers, "You know I really want you sweet thing. Mmmm your touch is amazing. I am so glad we found you. I would love to posses you and thrill you like no one has."

Patti looks back over her shoulder and whispers, "Pull down my shorts, I want to feel you inside me."

Jack slides her shorts off and pulls her slowly on top of him. He stares at her beautiful eyes glazed over with desire. She is getting wetter than she ever remembers being, anticipating that huge cock in her pussy.

Patti whispers her desire again, "Please, put it in, I want to feel you inside me"

Jack pulls his sweats down so she can feel his hard bare cock against her pussy. "Slide down on me you know I want you too."

Patti is trembling as she lowers herself to him, feeling his cock enter her, sliding down, feeling him fill her. Jack brings her lips to his as he feels her take him inside of her. Patti whispers in his ear. "It feels so good, you fill me up so nice. Touch my tits; I love it when a guy plays with them when he fucks me."

Jack reaches his hand up to her perky little tits and squeezes them as they kiss. He feels her slowly rise and fall on his cock. It is a cock bigger than Patti has had before. She feels the tip of his cock touch the inner walls of her pussy, and it sends a chill up her spine. The little extra width is just enough to make her get wetter than she had ever remembered getting. She slips her tongue into his mouth, exploring his tongue with hers. Meanwhile she is slowly moving up and down on his rigid shaft as her body responds to the new and wonderful feeling of his cock touching her insides in a way she had no idea she could be fucked.

Patti feel Jack's hips rotate into her as he feels her go up and down him. Her tits are in his hands and their tongues are passionately exploring each other. Her little body is feeling so good lying on top of his and being filled in such an amazing way. She tightens her inner thighs as she rides him, wanting to feel every inch of his hardness inside her, and needing to feel what its like to cum all over this wonderful cock inside her.

Jack arches his back and pushes himself deeper inside her as he feels Patti tighten on his hard shaft. He knows they are both enjoying each other more than they should be, but he doesn't care as he is so enjoying her petite little body wrapped around him.

Her tits are incredibly responsive to his hands, and she tries to stifle her moans. She does not wanting anyone to hear them as he plays with her nipples and she grinds her pussy all over his big cock. Her tight little pussy feels amazing to Jack moving all over his cock. Her nipples are so responsive, growing hard and big to his touch. Her hands grip his muscular shoulders, holding him tightly. Her body is aching for release. She is almost panting. Wanting so much to orgasm for her new lover, an orgasm she knows will be unmatched by any before it.

Jack starts moving harder and quicker inside her, hoping to feel her release. He whispers to her, "You are so tight; I love the feel of your wetness on my cock. Cum for me baby, I want to feel your body shake on top of me. Sweetie I want to feel you cum all over me. I want you to want it badly."

His words are exciting Patti even more. She is responding to everything he says, as she rides his entire length. She is trying to be quiet, but lets out a little gasp every time his big cock bottoms out against her inner pussy walls. She can't help her sounds as she had never had a cock feel so good inside her. He loves feeling her hands on his body, trying to go deeper and deeper inside her as he feels her fingers dig into his shoulders letting him know she is about to release herself to him totally.

Her inner walls spasm uncontrollably as her release is total and way beyond anything she has ever felt before. Her whole body shakes in a way she has never experienced before. She knows this is a man she needs to have all she can get of. She buries her face into his shoulder as her orgasm continues to explode inside. Her juices are squirting out from her labia, coating Jack's cock as she rides him.

Patti's total release to Jack triggers his release too, and he fills her pussy full of his cum. Feeling stream after stream of hot cum squirt into her already exploding pussy sets Patty off even further and she digs her fingers and lips into his shoulder trying to hold on as her body shakes even harder. This is first time she has ever let another man fill her full of cum, and it feels better than she could have ever imagined.

Patti continues shaking with lust as Jack squirts more and more of his cream deep into her. Each spasm shoots another stream of his cum into her needy pussy, triggering another explosion within her that rocks her whole body. Her inside heats up with the mixture of her juices and his seed. So much has been released between them. She digs her fingers into him letting him know there is so much desire there for more.

Finally her shaking stops and her breathing returns to normal. Her body is soaking wet from what she has just experienced. She feels her inner thighs are slick with their mixture as she continues to go up and down him, regaining her composure she had temporarily lost to the amazing orgasm she had just had. She realizes she is leaking all over his cock and balls, her pussy full of his cum for the first time.

They both slow down and just lay there Patti holding Jack tight with her head on his shoulder. She knows she has never enjoyed the feeling of her body next to her lover, like she is at this moment. She snuggles against him her hands caressing his lean muscular arms. Her mind is wandering, trying to image how everything has happened so quickly. She also realizes how much she wants to continue to have the man next to her fuck her more and more.

Jack feels her slide off so she is by his side and snuggles up to him. There is a huge smile on both of their faces. They both get lost into their own thoughts and quickly doze off to sleep. As they drift off to sleep, Patti's thoughts try to imagine what the next day and those to follow will have in store for them.

Jack sleeps for about four hours and awakens rock hard with Patti having turned her back to him, and. snuggled in tight. He slowly slides her up slightly and him down and finds her pussy with the tip of his cock. He pushes the tip in. Patti is startled as she feels his hard cock head pushing into her. She is still wet with the remnants of his cum and it allows him to thrust into her, filling her folds with his thick shaft. He leans closer and whispers "Squeeze your pussy around me."

Jack pushes into Patti easily as her pussy is still wet and creamy from their first lovemaking. He feels her squeeze as he slides deep into her. He feels her hips and butt ride against him enjoying having him inside her again. Patti reaches back to take one of his hands in hers and lead it to her right breast, wanting him to play with it as her fucks her. She is shocked at her own willingness to give herself to him again so freely. However, as she feels him moving inside of her movement belies those thoughts as she lets herself ride him freely. The feeling inside her reminds her how wonderful fucking this man is.

Jack kisses the back of Patti's neck and plays with her breast, enjoying how it responds to his touch. He feels her riding his cock very wantonly with none of his weight to move. She seems to be thoroughly enjoying lying on their sides and having him from behind. Loving how great her tiny pussy feels full of his cream.

The scent of their sex is in the air and could be detected by the flight attendants, but it is dark and they are in their seats as most people are sleeping. So she enjoys as Jack slowly adjusts the angle he is entering Patti till the tip of his cock is running over her inner treasure every time he goes in her. She bits her lower lip as she gives herself to his thrusts, feeling so naughty at fucking a guy she barely knows.

She thought this could to happen sooner or later, she had stayed on the pill to enable yourself to have this adventure before she went home to her husband and his desires for a family. She did not expect it would be on the airplane going to Europe. Nor did she expect it to happen with a married man no less. Her mind is racing with the lusty thoughts of giving herself so willingly to him, knowing there is little she would deny him. All she could think about is the amazing orgasm she had the first time they fucked and how good it would feel to have another like that.

Her thoughts slow her down, and now slowly they move with each other, her pussy tightening around his ever swelling cock. Both of them realize how much they are enjoying the instant intimacy that has happened between them. She tries to squeeze his cock tightly with her pussy. The feel of him inside her cum filled slit is incredibly erotic. Her pussy is so slick from their first enjoyment of each other that he still slides deeply and easily inside her where he pauses to let her squeeze his cock with her pussy.

He whispers into her ear. "Tighten yourself around me more Patty. Keep squeezing my cock with your pussy. I want to fill you again" Jack moves his cock to touch her inner treasure as he whispers to her, wanting them to both fill her pussy again with their sexual desire for each other.

Patti reaches back to caress his leg as they move together. Jack can hear her breathing quicken as he thrusts into her wetness. He knows she is close. Jack makes a few short stokes back and forth against her inner treasure. She digs her fingers into his leg as he uses her. She is excited beyond what she has ever known, needing to find her release. She pushes back to meet his thrusts. Her pussy is soaking wet again, and she only wants more.

Patti feels Jack pushing into her again and release right into the heart of her treasure. Squirt after squirt of hot cum hitting directly into the tender part of her inner being. She can feel his rigid cock as it throbs within her pussy. Squirting thick streams of his cum into her, each squirt making her gasp like she never has before. She can't believe a man Cumming inside of her can feel so good. She reaches for his hand and leads it to her clit, wanting him to rub it as he empties himself inside her.

He finds her swollen knob and circles it with his finger. The touch of his finger on her swollen knob is all she needed. She groans audibly as her inner walls spasm, coating his hand and cock with her juices. Her entire body shuddering with an intense sexual release, she has no idea how he makes her cum so intensely. Jack keeps fucking Patti long and slow and deep, stimulating her deep treasure that no one else has ever touched as she cums all over his cock.

Her inner thighs are coated with his semen. Patti can smell Jack and it is intoxicatingly erotic. They both slow down and relax from a very erotic experience, something neither of them expected. Jack is thoroughly enjoying Patti and hoping he can convince her to travel as his companion, for as long as she wishes. He knows this will change his summer from a downer into something he would never have wanted to miss.

Right about then, the flight attendant comes on the speaker. "We will be landing in 20 minutes. Please prepare yourselves for landing."

Jack reaches across Patti on the floor and grabs her shorts and hand them to her.

Once more giggling like a school girl as she look into his eyes. Patti inquires, "I wonder how Kelly is doing?"

"I am sure she is doing fine," Jack replies. "Do you think you two would like to stay with us tonight, we have a free place on the canal?"

"I think I'd like that very much."

"We will check with them." Jack looks over and sees them bundled under the blanket still. "I think then will want to as well."

They brought their seats back to upright as the lights came on. Jack took and stored the blanket and pillows back up in the overhead bin. It wasn't long and they landed in Amsterdam and taxied to the gate.

Jack and Patti got up to get out of the plane and she felt his cum coming out of her pussy and dripping down her leg. They catch up to Kelly and Rick and Kelly notices the cum dripping down Patti's leg. She says to Patti "Looks like you have joined the mile hi club."

Patti laughs as she answers. "Well, if you must know. I become a frequent flyer in the mile high club!! I think I need to get to a ladies room to clean up a bit." Patti looks at her leg and realizes Kelly is now a member as well. She replies, "I do believe we both do. I think we may have found us some real healthy boys to travel with."

They all grab their bags and exit the plane. The ladies head for the women's room, the guys for the men's. Once inside Patti makes Kelly promise that no matter what happens while we travel with our new friends, she will never tell anyone back home.

Rick and Jack talk in the men' room and decide that they want the two ladies to travel with them for at least the first tournament in Biarritz, but both acknowledge that if they ended up their companions for the whole trip, missing the Olympic team may become a fuzzy memory.

After a quick washing of their sticky inner thighs and a splash of water on my face, the ladies do some quick teeth brushing to disguise morning breath. They come bounding out of the ladies room, looking for Rick and Jack. The two volleyball players are standing outside the men's room waiting for them. With a huge smile on her face, Patti slips her arm into Jack's, making sure he remembers she is braless.

"Mmmm," Jack coos, loving Patti's style. They head off to customs check, but instead of getting in the regular line they go to the VIP door.

Patti glances up at Jack, "VIP?"

"Yes," Jack escorts Patti in and a rep recognizes Rick and Jack right away. "They are with us," and Jack points to Patti and Kelly.