Patty & Jo Fulfill a Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Patty starts to realize her fetish.
2.1k words
4.54
27k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jodt
jodt
15 Followers

Continued:

I made sure to close the door behind after entering the bathroom. I had to make this stop!

I took a quick, cold shower and made sure to dry off good, especially inside my mound. I dressed modestly before I opened the door. Jo was in kitchen cleaning up. "You feel better, Patty," she hollers.

"Yes, much," I answer as I go back inside my bedroom.

What the...! I left my panties and shorts on the floor inside the closet. Why are they laying on my bed? I look around and it seems nothing else is out of place.

There goes my f'd up head again; no way Jo is coming in and sniffing my panties!

I take them and put them inside my dirty clothes bag, and set it inside the closet and shut the closet door.

We ate a good home cooked meal. I helped Jo clean up. We watched TV for awhile. Nothing real interesting, but at least it got my mind a break, and hopefully straightened out. About 10 Jerry got up and said he didn't want to offend anybody, but he was going on to bed. "Patty, I think I am too," Jo said.

"Feel free to stay up as long as you want."

A little later I got up to pee. As I was going into the bathroom I heard noises coming from their bedroom. Not angry noises either, more of the moaning type of sound.

NO! Don't listen, go on and pee! My conscience told me. I obeyed. When I sat down I realized I hadn't shut the door at all. So here I was with my shorts and panties around my ankles for the whole world to see. I peed and wiped as quick as I could. My pants slid back up very quickly. But I could still hear the moans and other obvious noises. I gave in to my lust and went toward the door to listen more closely. The door is not shut, just barely pulled to. The hallway is dark, but they have a small light on.

NO! Don't watch! I keep telling myself,

But my body doesn't listen as I move my eye to the crack and peep in. Jerry and Jo are both completely naked. He is kneeling beside her face; his hard cock is being licked and sucked by Jo's mouth. One of her hands is cupping his balls while the other is wrapped around the base of his long shaft, jacking it off while the other end of his shaft is moving in and out of Jo's mouth. I can see her cheek bulge when he slides in deep. One of Jerry's hands are playing with her trimmed mound, I can tell he is rubbing her clit, while the other is playing with her nipples. Moving back and forth to each hard nipple, I watch naughtily as he pinches and pulls her nipples out away from her chest. Her areola stretch with the nipple

What am I doing? I realize I am fingering myself while watching. I can't stop watching as I hear Jo say, "Fuck me now! get inside me now!"

She rolls over onto her knees as he moves behind her. She reaches under her crotch and takes his cock, guiding it in her hot, wet hole. I watch in amazement at the scene. My breathing is very shallow as I gaze at his balls slapping against her ass each time he plunges deep. Her breasts sway as their bodies move as one. Her hand moves to her clit as the movements quicken. "Harder! Harder!", she moans

"Oh fuck I am Cumming Jo," Jerry moans quietly I see him push deep inside and hold it as his body jerks, unloading spurt after spurt of his thick, hot cum inside her. That feeling sent both Jo and I over the edge. She buried her face in the pillow and moaned as her hips slowed down to a calm. I had to move away from the door as I climaxed. I bite my lip so hard to keep from making any noise, I am sure I cut it. I quickly step into my bedroom collapsing on the bed from the intense orgasm that just shot thru my body in waves. I brought my cum soaked hand to my mouth and licked it clean.

I had never done that before!

I lay there exhausted as I hear both of them go into the bathroom. MY door is completely shut. My lights are out. So as far as they know, I am asleep. But I am far from sleeping wishing I had been a part of what I had just watched. I could have had Jo's swaying boobs in my mouth; I could have Jo feed me his cock alternating between her mouth and mine. I could have done so many things with them.

Stop it! You perverted slut!

What is going on with me?

Maybe it's because I haven't been touched by somebody else, or touched anyone else in so long. Maybe that is what I need. I need a willing partner to help me get over this, and get back to 'normal'. Whatever normal is, I sigh.

I finally am able to sleep. When I awake I rise and head toward my door. It is ajar. I know I shut it tightly before I went to sleep. At least I think I did.

We spent that day visiting Jo's friends, whom I knew from previous visits

That night we went out for dinner, then dancing, it got pretty suggestive.

Jo wore Jerry's favorite, a low cut silk ruffled in the front blouse, black, baggy mini skirt, thigh highs and heels.

"Wow, I am way underdressed" I say when I see Jo right before we leave.

"No, Patty, just wear what you have on. It's just that Jerry enjoys showing me off, I guess. And I have some fun with it too. You'll see."

I am wearing a modest outfit, thin pantsuit white top. Jerry is wearing shirt and tie. I feel kind of stupid. We had a nice dinner. Jerry kept urging Jo to show a little more cleavage when the waiter was around, we would get treated better, and the food would be better too. Jo obliged more than I can imagine. As he first approached she was obvious in unbuttoning the top button. The top button was just at the top lace of her new bra, so now you could easily see where the cups met at the bottom. It was funny to watch the waiter try to concentrate on taking our order. Jerry's hand was on Jo's thigh as she ordered. This was causing her to stammer some, but she couldn't stop him without being obvious. When I ordered I felt Jerry's hand on my thigh. I immediately scooted away so I could order. When the waiter left Jo scolded him, especially for touching me. He apologized, promised not to bug me anymore. I couldn't let on to Jo, but the feel of his firm fingers gave me a rush of excitement. At least I had pants on, if not I would really have gotten turned on.

When the waiter came around for an after dinner drink, Jo purposely undid her second button. If she kept her arms in close to her body, it was not noticeable, but instead she held one of them out on the table. I could understand the poor waiter's dilemma, because I was being affected too... I noticed a young couple sitting facing us were watching Jo too and whispering.

"Go ahead" I heard him say. She unbuttoned her two top buttons revealing the top part of her breasts and black bra. I nudged Jo, she said, "I see that, she has nice looking breasts, doesn't she Patty?"

I could tell Jerry was massaging Jo's thigh, (and maybe more), by Jo's demeanor.

"Ok," Jerry says, "let's go upstairs and listen to some music." We smile at the couple as we walk out. Upstairs we find a table in the corner, luckily it is not crowded. We order drinks, Jo has buttoned up one button now, but a lot of cleavage is easily seen by me and others. They get up and start dancing to a slow song. Soon his hands were on her ass, then her leg slides between his as they slowly waltz around.

I need to feel something between my legs, I muse, and my hand rubs my mound. As I can almost feel someone else being there. They sit down, both are a little sweaty.

"That was some romantic dancing you were doing out there," I say.

"Yes, we enjoy being close when we dance."

I am so jealous, I want to say, but catch myself. Another song starts, it is a faster beat. Jerry asks me to dance, Jo interrupts him. "I think Patty would rather dance with me right now, wait until she gets more comfortable." As we get up, we see the young couple come in and set at a table very close to ours. We both notice her cleavage as we pass; they both noticed Jo's too.

Jo & I began dancing to the music, we were about a foot apart, soon we were both pushing our chests toward each other, and I unbuttoned another button on my blouse, hoping to please Jo. "Nice, Jo says, you need to be more proud of what you have, your breasts are scrumptious." I'm getting there, I think to myself. Jo maneuvers behind me and her hips are pressing against mine. Jo's hands move to my waist pulling me closer and guiding my hips to sway together with hers. WE bump and grind, I am getting very hot, both weather wise and otherwise as the song ends.

I just want to grab Jo, take her in my arms and kiss her so passionately!

"Well, you girls put on a pretty good show," Jerry smiled. "Whew! I need a breather," I say.

"Go ahead, Jerry and I will take the next one," Jo says.

I step outside on the patio for some fresh air. I am wet all over, outside & inside.

I sit back down, they are still dancing. I notice the girl who we saw in the restaurant was sitting facing me. Her date was gone for some reason. She was smiling and staring directly at me. I smile back, she gives me a wink. I could see her legs spreading underneath the table. Her hand began rubbing her thigh, raising the hem line of her dress as her hand slid upward. She continued to stare directly into my eyes; her tongue ran around her glossy lips, she kissed at the end of her straw. Never taking her eyes off me, I lean over and stare back, thoroughly enjoying her show. I unbutton another button and press the bottom of my tingling breasts against the table top. She slowly takes her free hand and does the same. I can see her hand is rubbing on her silky crotch as she keeps her eyes locked on mine. My legs involuntarily spread, my hand moves to my crotch as I stare at the erotic site.

LET'S LEAVE TOGETHER! I want to holler.

I can feel my oozing inside my well protected crotch. Just then her partner returned, she gave me a final wink and continued to smile. But now it was at him. Jerry and Jo soon returned.

"You have another button undone, Patty," Jo whispers after she sits down

"I know, I'm kind of hot. Does it look too obvious?" I ask.

"Whoa! look at that chick over there," Jo nudges me. I look back at my friend who is chatting with her partner, but she has her legs open with her hand mid way up her thigh, rubbing back and forth. Jo smiles at her, she catches it and smiles back. Her hand rises higher on her thigh. Jerry has not missed a thing; his hand is way up Jo's thigh. My friend's partner looks over and scowls at all of us. "Ok," Jo says. "I think we all should leave before some kind of trouble starts."

Jerry starts the male bluster stuff.

"I could kick that little shit all over the place," he says loudly.

Ok, we are out of here.

I wonder what will happen in our bedrooms tonight. I hope they have a long love making session I can peep in on, I think to myself. I must be accepting my life as a voyeur

To be continued:

jodt
jodt
15 Followers