Patty Ann, Brad and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then Bev told me she was going to do the welcome home party for Brad and I told Brad that I was finally ready and that I would let you know at the party and then I'd leave with him. He gave me the locket and the ankle bracelet and asked me to wear them at the party as a sign that I was his. Then at the party I told him that I had chickened out and that I couldn't face you and I asked him to tell you that I would be going home with him. I knew he would do it in front of everyone and then I would come over and make him look like a total dumb shit.

"I didn't know that you knew he was back and that I was talking to him. I thought you would be too stunned by what he said and you would sit there and stare at him like he was from another planet and then I would come up and make him look like a fool. It never occurred to me that you might just get up and leave. I'm sorry baby; I never meant to put you through what I put you through."

"Forget that I came home and saw you. Did it never occur to you that Bev or someone else we know might say to me that Brad was back and given your past history with him ask me how I felt about your spending time with him? Or maybe say something like "Brad is back. Are you and Patty going to be all right?" There are a hundred different ways I could have found out and all of them would have had the same bad effect on me because the bottom line would always be that way back you told that you were Brad's and that you would go back to him when he came back. And in the last four years you never told me any different. I've spent our entire married life looking over my shoulder and praying that I would never see him again. Oh yes Patty, the last three weeks have indeed been a hell for me."

"I guess wasn't thinking too clearly about other possibilities. I just wanted to shove it up that arrogant asshole's ass. Can you forgive me?"

"What about the big increase in our sex life? Was it because you were feeling guilty?"

"Oh God no baby, it was because I'd just left a complete asshole and I was so glad to be home with you. I guess I screwed up there too. I don't think I've ever told you just how damned glad I am that I am yours. When I lost the baby and you started talking divorce to set me free I looked at what we had and realized that I had accidentally ended up with the right guy.

"I don't think I ever told you what my argument with Brad was about. He wanted to go down to Florida on spring break and I told him I wasn't going to go and so he took off in a snit. So there I was. On the one hand a guy who took off after a stupid thing like an argument over what to do over spring break and on the other a guy who put his life on hold to help out a friend and who did it fully expecting to be eventually dumped. It was a no-brainer lover; I wasn't about to let you get away. I guess I could have done a better job of letting you know that. I'll make it up to you baby; I promise you that."

As I pulled into the driveway Patty said, "I meant what I said about having an itch that I need you to scratch. Are you going to help me out with that lover?"

I parked and shut off the ignition and then looked at her. After several seconds I smiled and said:

"Race you to the bedroom."