Patty Screws Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++

I finally fell asleep, but it was a fitful sleep and I tossed and turned a lot. I had some bad dreams about Patty. I kept seeing her and Randy. My mind relived everything way out that Patty and I had ever done, only it wasn't me that I saw doing those things with Patty, it was Randy.

I woke up with a warm body next to me on the bed and for a moment I thought I was home in bed with Patty. I turned my head and saw Janis lying next to me. My movement woke her up and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning," she said, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm awake and very surprised to see you here."

"I thought it might help quiet you down some."

"Quiet me down?"

"You were doing a lot of yelling and tossing and turning until I laid down with you."

"Given the dreams I was having you're lucky I didn't roll over and assault your virtue."

"My virtue is long gone sweetie and I'll tell you now that the only reason that I haven't tripped you and then beaten you to the floor is that I'm not a home wrecker. If you weren't married you and I would have been an item a long time ago."

"Really?"

"You bet sweetie. The only reason I'm not on top of you right now is that I can tell you still belong to your wife. You are pissed at her and God knows you have cause, but I don't see you ready to let go of her yet."

"Oh she's gone all right and as soon as I get back from my trip."

"Are you sure about that? You told me in the car that Randy said that they had never had sex. Maybe it was a platonic friendship."

"Did that kiss you saw them exchange look at all that sisterly to you? Did you not hear that, "this is my girlfriend" introduction? He told me that they had been seeing each other for three months. I know Patty and I know her sexual appetites. No way she went with him for three months and only held hands. All Randy was doing was showing how much he cared for her. He told that lie to try and help her out. I can almost like the guy."

"You are still tied to her sweetie and I think that deep down you want to stay tied to her, but if you do cut the cord I have a lot of room on my king size bed and I'm sure I can find you some space there. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just amazed at how stupid I can be sometimes."

"How so?"

"I always thought that...never mind."

"Oh no sweetie, finish it."

"I can't. It isn't nice."

"I have been exposed to "not nice" before and I have survived it. Come on, give."

"It's just that, well, in all the time I've known you I've never seen you with a man and since you are drop dead gorgeous I've kind of assumed that you were into girls."

"I am."

"You are?"

"I go both ways sweetie, and I'll probably keep going both ways until I find the one -- either sex -- that I want to settle down with. For what it is worth, I consider you a prime candidate, but like I said, I won't be a home wrecker. Come on, get your buns out of bed. You have a plane to catch."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I caught my flight, met with the client and then around four I called the office to give Janis a progress report. After filling her in on what was going on she said:

"Are you interested in some company?"

"Why? You thinking of coming to Chicago?"

"No, not me. Your wife was here about two hours ago. She wants to know where you are staying. She plans on jumping on an airplane and getting to you before you, and this is a direct quote, "Do something foolish."

"I already did something foolish. I married her when I knew that I shouldn't have."

"She seems desperate sweetie. I get the feeling that she loves you and is scared to death she is going to lose you. Anyway, I told her I had no idea where you were staying and that I wouldn't until you checked in and that even then I wouldn't tell her where you were unless you okayed it."

"I'll see her when I get home and that will be soon enough."

"Okay sweetie, you got it. Call me before you leave tomorrow and tell me that the client loves us, okay?"

I went out and got a bite to eat and then caught a movie. I got back to the hotel about ten-thirty and the phone was ringing when I walked in the door. I answered it and it was Patty.

"Rob? Thank God, I thought you would never answer."

"How did you find me Patty?"

"I went through all the expense reports in your filing cabinet and wrote down the names of all the hotels you have stayed at and then I started calling the ones in Chicago until I found where you were registered."

"What do you want Patty?"

"I want to talk to you Rob. I need to talk to you. I know what you are thinking, but you are wrong. I love you Rob and I'll crawl from here to there on my hands and knees to prove it if I have to. Please let me explain Rob, please."

"I'm in no mood to listen right now Patty. Maybe in a couple of days when I've cooled down a bit, but not now. I'll call you when I think I'll be able to sit down with you without wanting to put my hands around your throat and squeeze."

I hung up on her and then called the switchboard and told them to hold all calls. As I drifted off to sleep I wondered why Patty was so frantic to hang onto me when she obviously was so dissatisfied with me that she was running around with someone else.

+++++++++++++++++++

The next day was a busy one for me and I got a lot done. I called Janis from the airport and told her that the client was happy and that I'd see her in the morning.

"What are you going to do when you get home?"

"What do you mean?"

"Patty has called three times wanting to know when you will be back. You going to go home and have it out with her?"

"No. I'm still too pissed for that. I'll check into a hotel."

"Nonsense. You can stay at my place."

"No I can't. You might not want to put yourself in the position of a home wrecker, but I'm not sure that I can trust myself around you."

"Oh? Having lustful thoughts?"

"Always have had where you are concerned, but thinking lustful thoughts and doing something about it are two different things. I didn't act on those thoughts because I took my marriage vows seriously, but as far as I'm concerned Patty's action's have released me from my vows. I think a hotel is where I need to go."

"Your choice sweetie, but the offer is open."

"Thanks boss, but I have to take a pass, at least until this thing with Patty is over."

I flew home, checked into a hotel close to work and then settled in to work on the report I needed to turn in on my client meeting. The next day at work was like any other except for the nine phone calls from Patty. I kept hanging up on her, but she didn't seem to get the message.

After work I went to the hotel, watched some television and then went out to get a bite to eat. When I got back to the hotel I found an unpleasant surprise. I opened the door to my room and found Patty sitting on my bed.

"How the hell did you get in her?"

"I followed you from work and when you left I went to the desk, told them who I was and that I'd walked off and left my key card in the room."

"And they just gave you a card to get in?"

"I had to show them my driver's license and they compared it to your check in information. The last name and the address matched so they gave me the key card."

"What do you want?"

"I need to talk with you honey. I need to explain that what you are thinking is wrong."

"Fat chance you have of ever selling me on that."

"I know it looks bad for me Rob, but nothing ever happened between me and Randy."

"He says that you have been his girlfriend for three months and you are telling me that in three months nothing happened? Bullshit!"

"It's true Rob. Honest to God, I've never been to bed with Randy. He wanted me to and I did string him along, but we never did anything. I told him I wouldn't make love to him till after my divorce was final and you know that there never was a divorce. Please Rob, let me explain."

"Go ahead Patty, there isn't anything good on TV anyway, but I'll tell you now that you are wasting your time. It isn't likely that I will believe a word you say."

"Please Rob, believe me, this is the God's honest truth. It began three months ago when you were on that three-week business trip. You had been gone a week and I was so lonely that when a couple of girls from work asked me to stop after work with them for a drink I said yes. It was a Thursday night and we stopped at The Pink Poodle. They had a live band there that night and we had no sooner sat down than guys started coming up to us and asking us to dance. The other girls did, but I kept saying no.

"Two hours and several drinks later Randy came over and asked me to dance. By then I was tapping my toes to the music and squirming in my seat and what the hell, it was only a dance, so I said okay. He was a good dancer and he behaved himself and I felt comfortable with him so I danced several more times with him. He was good looking, fun to talk to and I enjoyed myself. He asked me if my husband got jealous when I danced with other men and it was then I decided to have some fun with him. I told him that I was in the process of getting divorced and wouldn't take my rings off until the divorce was final.

"Then he asked if he could see me again and for a kick I said yes. I had been living a quiet existence since we got married and a part of me missed the excitement we experienced when we were single so I thought I'd just kid around with Randy. He asked me to have dinner with him the next night and I said yes. We had dinner and went dancing and that evening he made a pass at me and I shot him down. I told him I was going to behave myself until my divorce became final.

"I had five dates with him while you were gone and when you got home I told him that I had to stop seeing him. When he pressed me on why I told him that I was getting too interested in him for my own good and that since I was still legally married and planned on staying a good girl until the divorce was final I had to stop seeing him.

"He kept calling me and I did have lunch with him a couple of times. Then you went on that one week trip to Atlanta and I had lunch with Randy the day after you left. He asked me to have dinner with him and I said yes. I dated him twice while you were gone and that set the pattern. He would ask me to have lunch with him a couple of times a week and at lunch he would always ask me to go out with him. I always said no unless you were out of town."

"Tell me about your dates. What did you do on them?"

"Just dinner and dancing and a few times we went to the movies."

"What else?"

"That's all Rob, honest."

"Oh come on Patty. Knowing you like I do why do I doubt that? No man invests that much time and energy in a woman, I don't care how beautiful she is, without getting something out of it."

"Well I did sort of string him along. He did think I was going to be his when the divorce was final, but you know it wasn't going to happen honey, you know there was no divorce."

"And just how did you string him along?"

"I did kiss him a few times."

"Patty, tell the fucking truth or get the hell out of here. I know you."

She looked away from me and then said, "We did do some pretty hot and heavy necking. He did get my tits out twice and I let him suck on them for a couple of minutes before I made him stop."

"And what else?"

"Please Rob, honest to god honey, I never slept with him."

"What else Patty?"

She took a deep breath, "He finger fucked me a couple of times and I gave him a hand job once."

I looked at her and just shook my head.

"That's all Rob, honest honey, that's all I did. I just wanted to have a little excitement in my life. It was a kick leading him on. All it was was fun Rob. I was never ever going to do him. I love you Rob and I would never do that to you. Please Rob, you have to believe me."

"That's the problem here Patty, I don't believe you. I know how sexual you are. I remember how wild you were before we got married and how you let it all hang out and I remember all the stories I heard about you and what you did in the frat houses. If Randy got your tits out no way he wasn't going to get more. If you had his cock in your hand no way is a hand job all he was going to get. As many times as I've had my fingers in your cunt you don't think I remember how you respond? If Randy finger fucked you he got a lot more than that."

"No Rob, no. Please honey, you have to believe me, he never had sex with me."

"Sorry Patty. The sad thing here is that you might be telling the truth, but based on the you that I know and the you that I knew before we got married I'm not buying it. Your little game, your quest for excitement has cost you your marriage. You can call Randy and tell him the divorce is in the works. Have lunch with him and date him all you want from now on. Now will you please just leave? I don't want to have to look at you."

++++++++++++++++++

The divorce was final last month and I have no idea where Patty is or what she is doing. I saw Randy at a trade show and asked him how he and Patty were getting along and he told me that he hadn't seen her since the night I'd caught them together.

Janis and I are keeping fairly steady company and I think it might be getting serious between us. She keeps after me to move in with her, but as much as the idea appeals to me my marriage to Patty has left a sour taste in my mouth and I don't know that I'm up to living with someone else just yet. Maybe in a couple of months.

12