Paul and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught Marcie eyeing my newly risen hardon.

"Can I help with that?" she inquired.

"From the sounds I heard I figured you'd be all fucked out."

"No way... Greggie," she said with a light giggle. She grabbed at my dick, jerked it a couple times and let it go. "Man, I gotta take a piss before I do anything else."

"Mind me watching?" I asked.

"No, be my guest." That said she sat down on the toilet. I noted several gobs of Paul's semen stuck to her pubic hair. Marcie laughed lewdly, spread her thighs wide and looked down at herself. A trickle dripped out and then another.

Marcie giggled and looked up at me. Then a steady stream of yellow liquid shot from her pussy into the toilet. I should have been grossed out but I was mesmerized and my cock was throbbing. Her flow finally tapered off to a trickle and then a few final spurts. She wiped herself, and then looked up at me.

"Oooooohh my... you still have a big problem... get over here!"

Her words were slurred, but her actions weren't. Marcie grabbed my cock again, used it to pull me closer. Then her mouth was enveloping my woody. I grabbed her head and pushed deeper into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the shaft and began bobbing her head up and down while rubbing my balls with her hand. Eventually, she pulled my cock from her mouth.

Laughing, she said, "I can taste Eve's pussy. She won't let me eat her. She's a fuckin' prude, you think?"

"She may be a bit prudish, Marcie, but she can fuck with the best of them."

Marcie laughed raucously. "The best of them? And who the fuck would that be?"

"For now, let's just say it's you and her."

"Good answer, studly. Good answer!"

She put me back in her mouth and continued to suck me aggressively. She was making loud slurping sounds and bobbing her head up and down faster and faster while stroking me with her hand. I was getting real close and felt like I was about to explode. That's when she popped me from her mouth and stood up and threw her arms around my neck.

"C'mon, let's fuck a little. You know your buddies already fucking Eve?"

She giggled some more then pressed her lips against mine. She almost fell over but I helped her keep her balance. With her hand wrapped around my cock we continued to kiss. We staggered over against the counter of the sink. She was guiding my cock into her pussy when I heard the noises from the other room. Eve was moaning loudly and the bed was squeaking.

"I told ya he was gonna fuck her; wanna go watch them?"

I was all for it. I opened the bathroom door and looked into the bedroom.

Eve was on top of Paul, riding his cock, leaning back and squeezing her own tits with her eyes closed. He was pounding his meat up into her body shaking the bed on each thrust. Her moans were not loud, but they were real. She was getting fucked good and enjoying every second.

Marcie didn't miss a beat. She marched over and kissed Paul on the mouth before trailing kisses down his chest and stomach until her lips and tongue were teasing both Eve's cunt and Paul's tumescent cock. She was bent at the waist, and I couldn't resist the heavenly sight of her pussy's lips as they hung majestically between her legs just below her nearly perfect ass.

I stepped up behind her, rubbed my cock up and down her juicy slit and pushed. My cock was slowly enveloped by the juicy walls of her hot cunt. I slid deep inside her and stayed there for a few seconds to enjoy the heavenly bliss. I fucked her slowly, driving my cock deep into her body on each thrust and holding it before pulling back.

I figure Marcie was a little crazy, because the next thing I knew, she was yanking Paul's dick out of Eve and licking it clean of her juices. Eve was stunned at the loss of his dick, but failed to react until Marcie had given her pussy and especially her clit a sound licking, and then reinserted Paul back into her.

I continued my leisurely fuck throughout all of the foregoing, content to watch, and learn while enjoying the heated walls of Marcie's vagina. I wasn't going to last much longer.

The whole thing was incredibly erotic, almost surreal, and I still don't know what possessed me, but it just seemed to fit the mood. I pulled my juice dripping dick out and climbed up on the bed. Somehow, I managed to stand and maintain my balance, and then, with my slimy dick inches from Eve's face, I asked her to suck me off.

The thing is, Eve was still riding Paul's cock and even though my cock was mere inches away, she failed to notice it. So I slapped her across the face with it.

That got her attention. Her eyes widened at the sight of my dick and her mouth opened almost simultaneously.

She seemed amused at the fact that she now had two cocks in her body at the same time. I held her head so that I wasn't dislodged as she rode Paul to a roaring climax, and hearing him grunt as he jettisoned his load into Eve's twat, I exploded in her mouth.

"Wow!" Marcie yelled, "Big time, Evie, baby! You made the big time!"

Thoroughly satiated, but embarrassed as well, Eve took the compliment with a flip of her hair and a wan smile, and then swallowed the remainder of semen I'd deposited in her mouth, opening her mouth to show the world what she'd done.

*****

We ordered out from an all night pizza joint, and swapped partners until to exhausted to fuck any more that night.

On waking early the following afternoon, a strange thing happened. We all agreed that we'd had a marvelous time, and wanted to do it again.

Marcie suggested we rest up a day or two and go out the following night... just to see what happened.

I thought it a great idea, and to my surprise, so did Eve and Paul.

We went out as planned; Eve was my date, Marcie, Paul's. Dinner went swimmingly well, and we returned to Marcie's apartment, where I took eve into one bedroom, and Paul, Marcie in the other. An hour later we changed partners. Even later, we returned to our original date.

This arrangement went on for the next several weeks. Then Eve announced that she was pregnant. Usually this was the point at which either Paul or I would take off for parts unknown, leaving the girl alone to face the consequences.

But not this time.

"Do you have any idea whose baby it is?" Paul asked gently while holding eve in his arms.

"No," she said. "I could have the DNA checked, but it could be either of you."

"Well, I've been thinking," I said.

Eve tensed at my words, but fought to contain herself.

"Quite frankly, I admit I'm in love with both you girls."

Marcie's jaw dropped.

Eve began to cry.

"Eve, if you'll have me, I'd be very happy to make you my wife."

"But... but..." she stammered, "What about the paternity...?"

"I don't care. It could very well be mine. Even if it's Paul's I don't care. I'll raise the child as my own, either way."

"Wait just a minute," Paul said, jumping in. "I have something to say about this. That child could be mine, and..."

"Oh shut up, Paulie," Marcie snapped. Eve only needs one husband.

"But...." Paul protested.

"No, buts. The fact of the matter is I'm pregnant too. And I happen to think you're the father." I could go on with this conversation -- it lasted into the wee hours of the morning - but decisions were made, promises kept and....

Paul married Marcie three weeks later, at two in the afternoon. Eve and I were married at three the same afternoon. We shared the cost of our reception, even went on the honeymoon together. And swapped partners throughout the honeymoon; still do for that matter. We have seven children between us, live together... well not exactly; we own adjoining townhouses, with access to each other's units and continue to share the loves of our lives without much ado about who did what to whom.

The End.

12