Paul & Liz Ch. 02

Story Info
She buys a strap-on.
1.6k words
4.49
71.4k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I need to go shopping today; will you come to the Mall with me?' Liz asked. Today was Tuesday and Liz had the day off, as I work from home and set my own hours, we were both free. At first we drifted aimlessly around the Mall, mostly window shopping although Liz did buy a new pair of jeans for herself. We took an hour off for a pizza lunch and I suggested we return home but Liz insisted we stayed a little longer.

On the top floor of the shopping centre was an adult store (you know... vids, mags and adult 'toys'.)

'Let's have a look around' Liz said, heading in. Liz had recently discovered my fascination with girls wearing strap-ons and although she had played with a vibrator up my arse several times now, she still didn't own a strap-on herself. Now that my secret was out, I had nervously suggested she look online to get one but she hadn't been interested.

The shop was empty of customers, and there was only one assistant behind the counter, a blond girl in her early thirties I'd guess. Without hesitating, Liz walked up to the assistant with me reluctantly in tow.

'Have you got any strap-on dildos' suitable for me to use on my husband'. (WHAT?? Oh Kill me...kill me now...)

'Liz, what the fuck are you doing?' I asked desperately wishing the ground would open up and swallow me whole.

'Oh, don't worry sir, I'm quite un-shockable' the girl said smiling.

'It just seems sensible to get advice' Liz said, looking innocent. Since the first night Liz had fucked me (her words...), she had become much more assertive and I now realised I had created a monster. She knew I was embarrassed by this stranger knowing what we did in the bedroom and worse, she seemed determined to carry on.

'So... any advice?' She said turning back to the girl.

'Well, we have several different models, come over here and let me show you. I take it you're both new to this? The girl had come around the counter and escorted Liz to a corner of the shop where there was an enormous selection of dildos and vibrators. I followed meekly in their wake, listening horrified to their conversation. They gave every indication that they were discussing the price of tomatoes in the market.

'I've had my vibrator in him, that's quite big' Liz volunteered.

'If you're new to pegging, I'd suggest you start with a slimmer model and work up slowly.' (Pegging?)

'I use a monster dick on my girlfriend' the girl admitted 'and she loves it. I think it's different with guys'. (Girlfriend?) I was now standing with my mouth hanging open, totally confused and embarrassed by this conversation.

Paul, I'm going to have a chat and a look 'round with ...?'

'Oh, I'm Claire' the girl said.

'Hi Claire. I'm Liz and this is Paul.' (Don't tell her my fucking name...).

'Paul, I'll meet you downstairs at Starbucks, don't worry, I won't be long.' Bemused, at how fast the mood of the afternoon had changed I slunk away dismissed, leaving the two woman chatting like long-lost friends.

Fifty long minutes later, Liz met me, looking very smug and pleased with herself, she also had two shopping bags from the shop so she certainly hadn't just bought a strap-on. Liz refused to tell or even hint at what she had bought, saying I would find out in good time. For my part, I was nervous and scared that Liz was taking so much control of our sex life, although it was a mixed emotion, as honestly it was exiting too.

All through dinner, Liz refused to be drawn on what had happened or what she had bought, but just after ten o'clock she asked if I'd like a look at her new purchases. (Yeah, yeah... silly question.) Of course, I admitted I was desperate to know, so she left me in the lounge while she went upstairs for a while. My mind was racing, trying to figure out what Liz was hiding, and although I turned the T.V. on, it was really just for the noise as I couldn't concentrate at all.

'Is this what you had in your head? Liz had just walked back into the room and I nearly swallowed my tongue, she looked amazing. She was wearing black stockings, a stunning black Basque and high heels, Oh and sticking out from her pelvis was a realistic black strap-on dildo.

'Oh my god, Liz... Yes that's just what I had in mind.'

'So, are you still my bitch then?'

'Yeah, I guess I am.' (Well, what would you have said?)

Oh good boy... I'm telling you now; I expect to get off first tonight 'though.' (Well that seemed fair).

'Of course Babe, whatever you want.'

'Really? In that case, I'd like a blowjob' She was grinning evilly now.

'Oh come on, you don't expect me to suck that thing, do you?'

'Oh yes Paul. That's exactly what I expect.' Liz had walked slowly over to where I was sitting on the couch.

'I'd like you undressed first though.' She said, stroking the strap-on as if it were her dick. Reluctantly, I stripped off my T-Shirt and jeans, leaving only my boxers.

'Keep going.'

(Oh well, in for a penny...) I pulled my boxers off and following Liz's direction, I knelt in front of her. I grasped the base of the false penis in my right hand and put my mouth around the tip, tasting rubber. I realised, of course, that this was purely symbolic for Liz, having me fellate her dildo. She couldn't receive any pleasure from this act apart from seeing my discomfort as I pretended to 'blow' her. I decided to up the ante a little and slipped my hand down to her pussy as I was sucking the dildo.

'That feels good' Liz said, as I began slowly inserting two fingers into her, by now, very wet hole. Still sucking on the phallus, and fucking Liz at the same time, I slid my left hand up her thigh so that I could rub her clit with my thumb. Liz dropped back onto the couch and I spread her legs farther apart so that I could replace my thumb with my tongue. I was amazed at just how quickly Liz came; obviously the sexual tension of the day had got to her too.

'Oh baby, that was great' Liz said breathlessly.

'Now it's your turn. Lay down here' Liz stood up and indicated I should lie where she had just come.

'On your back Paul, I want to see your face this time.' Liz was kneeling between my legs, and now she pulled me forward so that my arse was hanging off the edge of the couch. She pulled out a bottle of lube that she had obviously brought down with her and began liberally coating her penis.

'Claire tells me that when it comes to guys, too much lube is just enough' (Thank you Claire...). Liz now took my swollen dick into her mouth and I gasped with pleasure, slowly she pulled my hips down until I felt the dildo touch my butt cheeks. I squirmed slightly to guide the tip of her 'dick' to the entrance of my arse. I was now almost sitting in Liz's lap as she knelt calmly in front of me.

'Do you want this or not?' Liz asked, leaning forward and gently biting my nipples. I couldn't have stopped for anything at this point, I was so aroused. I concentrated on relaxing my muscles so that I slid down further into Liz's lap, impaled on her strap-on.

'Oh... I guess you do.' Liz moved now, pushing up deeper into me, taking my breath away.

'Move back, Babe' she said, and as I did she rose further, her arms lifting my legs so that her elbows were hooked behind my knees. The strap-on was now fully inside me and I could feel Liz's thighs against my cheeks; slowly she pulled back and then pushed forward again, fucking me as I had fucked her before in the past. She continued with this, oh so slow rhythm, all the time watching my face. I was overwhelmed by the feeling of fullness and the intimacy of this act.

I needed to come now and pushed Liz's hand down to my dick hoping she would take the hint. Still grinding slowly back and forth, Liz now began to squeeze my penis up and down its length. I was breathing fast as my orgasm was building to a point of no return.

'Are you still concerned with what I want Paul?' Liz asked.

'Huh, of course babe... anything.' (I really was beyond caring now).

'Paul, I want you to come now'.

'Oh Liz, I am coming.' Liz's hand was now pumping firmly, as I felt myself start to orgasm. She pushed deeply into me and then stayed pressed hard inside me as I came, a massive wad of cum shooting up and hitting my chest. Liz continued to milk my penis and then she moved her cum covered hand up towards my face.

'Open up big boy, I want you to eat this.' Before I could object, her fingers were in my mouth, the slick, salty taste of cum on my tongue.

'As I see it, you usually fuck me, and like me to swallow: So if I fuck you, I think you should have to.' I still had the strap-on pushed hard inside me and I meekly cleaned Liz's fingers even after she scooped up the first shot from my chest and fed that to me. Liz leant forward, with me still impaled and kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth.

'Oh... I so own you now'. She said, smiling.

'Wait until you see the other stuff I bought'. (Hmm... I could be in trouble here.)