Paul & Liz Ch. 03

Story Info
A surprise for Paul.
3.5k words
4.44
55.5k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Liz's Email came through, I was cautiously optimistic.

'When I come home tonight, wear what I have left prepared for you in the bedroom. You'll enjoy it.' It stated. Obviously, I dashed upstairs to see what was waiting for me. It wasn't much... but it was interesting. There were leather restraints at the top and bottom of the bed and there was also a ball gag and an inflatable butt plug lying in the middle. I examined the butt plug and saw that not only was it inflatable but it had a vibrating function too.

Our sex life recently had been quite schizophrenic; we usually had 'normal' sex in the usual positions, just like every couple I know, but every now and again, Liz's darker side would surface and things would be different. She would use a dildo or her strap-on to fuck me. Her attitude was much more dominant and wild however it seemed that tonight Liz was 'upping the ante' and was introducing bondage into our games, (O.K. I could live with that.)

It was very difficult trying to get any work done as my thoughts kept straying to what might happen later. I had decided not to put the restraints on until the last moment because once they were on, I would be trapped. I figured if I waited until I heard Liz's car on the drive, it would be safe to take the plunge.

Around about five o'clock, an hour before Liz got home; I gave up all pretence of work and took a shower. Naturally I realised that there would be some anal play and so used a small anal douche I had bought for nights like this. Once I was clean, I sat on the bed naked and examined the restraints Liz had installed. Not knowing what she had planned, I decided to be spread-eagled on my back, (probably the last active decision I would be making tonight...)

When Liz's car pulled up just after six, I had already inserted the butt plug and had experimented with both the vibrating and inflating options. I was wearing the ball gag and had my ankles held at each corner at the bottom of the bed. I quickly turned the plug onto its lowest setting and gave one pump on the inflator, just enough to keep it in place. I laid back and secured my wrists, the last solo one proved difficult but not impossible. I heard the front door open downstairs and was surprised to realise how exited I was, despite the gag I was smiling and my hard on was proof of my arousal.

I could hear Liz moving around in the kitchen until she turned the stereo on quite loudly, then I was forced to wait for her to appear. Would she have a new outfit? Would she be wearing a strap-on? What did she have planned?

I was breathless with anticipation when the bedroom door slowly opened, but was dumbfounded to see Liz was not alone... Liz had come in with Faye, and both women were wearing big grins.

I wasn't a big fan of Faye, who had always seemed to lead Liz astray, but they had been friends forever it seemed, and Liz worshipped her. Faye's family had always had money, and what's more, she had landed herself a very wealthy husband. To me she had always seemed spoiled and amoral, and I know she knew how I felt. Now, she was obviously enjoying my discomfort, as I wriggled pointlessly on the bed, mumbling profanities through the gag.

'Now Puppy, don't blame Liz for this, it was my idea' Faye said.

'It's ok Paul, don't be upset.' Liz added.

Both women had come to the bottom of the bed, but now Faye came around and sat next to me.

'You know Puppy, when Liz told me how adventurous you two were getting I didn't believe her.' As Faye said this, she reached out to play with my diminished erection. I glared at her and tried to shuffle over and away but the damned restraints wouldn't allow me to go far.

Her hand travelled from my penis up my body to my neck and then finally to tug on the gag in my mouth.

'This was my idea too' she said smiling 'I thought you might not let me join in your games willingly... Thought you might need persuading...'

The thought of Faye participating in our sex life was the final straw and I shot a look of malice at both her and that 'traitor' Liz.

'Paul, I...' Liz began, but Faye interrupted.

'Liz, let me. Paul, I thought you might need encouragement, let me show you something.' And she pulled out an iPod from her handbag. She played with the controls for a second or two and then turned the screen towards me.

Playing on the little screen was a video clip of a man being fucked with a strap-on. The man was quite clearly me.

The image changed, another occasion, a different position but again, even on the mini sized screen, still obviously me. The images had been filmed in this bedroom and following the angle, I looked up to some shelves we have, the camera must have been there.

'Oh wait Paul, it gets better'

I turned back to the IPod just in time to see the most damning images. Two weeks before. Liz had been quite inspired and had turned me over on my back until my dick was hanging over my mouth. She had then wanked me straight into my open mouth, it seemed so decadent and dirty at the time, now watching it on Faye's IPod I was horror struck.

'Oh you dirty puppy,' Faye laughed 'that's my favourite bit. I had the devil of a time formatting it for this though,' she said indicating the IPod,' it was on my computer as the screensaver for a while.'

Even without the gag, I would have been speechless. I just couldn't believe Liz had betrayed me like this.

'Now, you can let me play... Or I can send this clip to everyone we know, maybe even get it on the internet. What do you think?'

I fully believed Faye was capable of this; she only ever thinks about herself and can be very manipulative in order to get her own way.

'Tell you what, we'll go and get a drink, you mull it over', Faye said as she stood up. Once standing though, she hesitated, and turned to Liz.

'Sorry honey, I can't resist, he looks so helpless.'

She slid her hands up inside her skirt and then wriggled a little as she removed her panties. They were very flimsy and silky, and Faye suddenly leant over me and hooked the waistband over and around my ears. The gusset of the panties was over my mouth and nose and no matter how hard I shook my head I couldn't escape.

'Faye, you're terrible.' Liz said, but she was smiling and already heading towards the bedroom door.

'Well Puppy, I'm betting it's obvious now how horny this is all making me.' Faye giggled, and almost as an afterthought she slid the vibrating control onto a higher setting and gave the inflator pump two squeezes, filling me uncomfortably. Both women left me alone and just as Faye had planned, I couldn't help but inhale the musky scent of her arousal. Reluctantly, I felt my erection returning, as the vibrations from the butt plug left me craving release. Turning my head I could see she had left the video clip playing over and over again. It was in reality only a short clip, but it would be the end of me if it became public. I began to weigh up my options.

How bad would it be to let Faye join us? Most men dream of two women in bed with them. Was I being too negative? Despite the circumstances, it could be great. Ok, I wasn't thrilled about Faye knowing about my strap-on fetish, but clearly that boat had sailed.

By the time Liz and Faye came back in, I was prepared to give in and play along. Liz removed the panties and the gag and kissed me deeply, I think just to be sure I had forgiven her. Shockingly, Faye lent over and kissed me as well, pushing her tongue inside my mouth. I was still held down by the restraints and when I felt someone begin to stroke my dick, I didn't at first know who it was. I soon realised both women were stroking and playing with me, pulling my nipples and teasing my erect penis. Faye blew into my ear and said,

'This is how it's going to work Puppy... First of all, I'm gonna fuck Liz, and then I'm going to fuck you.'

It was so horny hearing Faye say this I totally forgot that I had been blackmailed into this. Her hand was stroking my dick all the time she was talking, and I was almost whimpering, the teasing was so intense.

'Do you know, all this time I've known Liz, I've never thought to use a strap-on on her. The night before you two married, when she stayed at my place, I spent so long between her legs; I was amazed she made it down the aisle.'

Now, Liz's hand replaced Faye's on my dick, and instead Faye reached over and began stroking Liz's tits, gently pulling and rubbing on her nipples.

'How will you feel watching me fuck Liz? How will you feel knowing you're next? Hmmm?'

Slowly and deliberately, with Liz still holding my dick, Faye moved down my body and took me into her mouth. I felt myself losing control; my wife was giving me a hand job into the mouth of another woman. Faye suddenly turned the butt plug onto its highest setting and at the same time released the valve, letting all of the air out in one and I came furiously, screaming, tugging and pulling on the restraints holding me down. As Faye sucked for all she was worth, Liz kept pumping and it seemed I would never stop coming. Finally though, once Faye had cleaned every last drop of cum from my dick, they both turned lazily back to me.

'I thought you deserved that for being such a good sport' said Faye, as Liz undid my wrists.

'But now, you have to do what you're told.'

Faye stood up and went over to the dresser, there she found Liz's strap-on and she began fastening it in place. I could tell from Liz's face, she was extremely turned on but I found that I was strangely unaffected by the relationship these two shared. I should have been jealous but instead realised I actually wanted to see Faye fucking Liz. (What about her fucking you Paul?)

Faye, never shy at any time, seemed to swagger with the strap-on in place. She held it firmly in front of herself, hand gliding up and down its length.

'Oh wow, I feel so horny' she said, as Liz and I sat waiting on the bed. I had removed the butt plug and still felt drained from Faye's blowjob, but as Faye walked towards us I felt my cock stiffen. Faye walked straight up to Liz and said,

'Suck on this, honey.'

Liz leant forward and wrapped her lips around the end of the phallus, her bum now stuck up in the air, wriggling deliciously.

'Oh Liz, you're really too good at that, Paul is so lucky.' Faye giggled.

I had been sitting back watching Liz fellate the strap-on but now Faye turned to me and said,

'Be a good puppy, Paul. Let me know if Liz is really enjoying this, tell me how wet she is?'

I moved around behind Liz on the bed, and gently slid my hand up Liz's thigh and into her dripping pussy. She was so turned on, my hand was instantly soaked and as I began massaging and rubbing her clit she started moaning and pushing back, trying to control the contact.

'I bet it tastes even better,' prompted Faye.

I rolled over so that I was directly beneath Liz's pussy, with her still facing away from the bed sucking on the strap-on for Faye. Stretching up I started licking and teasing Liz's clit again with my tongue, but it seemed Faye had a different idea. She turned Liz around, so that she and I were in a sixty-nine position, and then she moved up to penetrate Liz with the strap-on, only inches above my face. I saw the head of the penis circle around a few times and then slip in to my wife's sopping pussy. Liz had began to take my cock into her mouth but as Faye entered her, she gasped and sank her head into my lap, intent on her own feelings. Again, I lifted my head to suck and lick Liz's clit but as Faye increased her tempo it became more and more difficult. I relaxed a little and lay back mesmerised by the sight of another penis (albeit fake...) fucking my wife. Liz has always enjoyed being fucked hard from behind, and I could tell she would not last much longer. She was pushing back in time to Faye's thrusts, moaning and shivering as her orgasm built. Sensing the time was right; I reached up and began stimulating her clitoris, just as Faye increased her tempo. Liz convulsed hard, screaming and writhing as she came. Faye and I did not falter in our onslaught though, and I immediately felt Liz begin to come again, her second orgasm obviously just as intense as the first. Lying beneath her, I was drenched in both her sweat and her cum, as she collapsed exhausted on top of me.

'I bet you never make her come like that, stud'. Liz mocked

'Don't worry though; I'll do the same for you.' I looked up between Liz's thighs to see Faye, looking down at me with an evil glint in her eye. She angled the sticky, come-covered dildo towards my mouth and said.'

'Clean this up for me.'

Before I could protest, (not that I had been doing much of that lately), the fake dick was on my lips and I greedily began licking it clean like some monstrous ice-lolly.

'Paul, I think you may even be better at cock-sucking than Liz,' said Faye and laughed as I turned a bright red, embarrassed. She smacked Liz hard on her rump, as she lay almost comatose along my body.

'Move over baby, I want to play with 'hubby' now.'

I had almost forgotten Faye's agenda, so involved had I been with the seeing-to Liz had just gotten, but now I tensed up, panicking as Faye came around the bed. Liz had already rolled off of my body and now she left the bed totally as Faye stood at my feet looking me over.

'Liz, 'sweet', could I borrow some lube' please?' She asked, all the time looking down at me.

Liz, the traitor came over with a tube of lube' and a small video camera in her hands. I really felt I should protest now and said,

'I realise I have to go along with this, and I guess I don't mind too much, but is the camera necessary?

'Oh yes, puppy.' Faye answered.

'It's for my pleasure, just something to entertain me when I'm bored.' She had already coated the length of the strap-on with lube' and now she moved forward, sliding my legs apart. Liz stood back filming as Faye lifted my knees up, exposing my arse.

'How do you want this Paul? Do you want me to be rough?' Faye looked very intense and serious as she began stimulating the entrance to my anus with the tip of the dildo.

'Just be careful Faye', I said, and she laughed.

'Oh puppy, I'll have you begging soon enough...'

Faye started to push the dildo firmly and I had just felt the head 'pop' inside me, furiously trying to relax and accept the probing, when she stopped and withdrew. Again, she slowly increased pressure until the head slipped inside me, and then stopped, pulling back and rocking, teasing me, just not quite fully inside. I found myself shuffling forward trying to take the strap-on deeper inside myself.

'Oh my god! How much do you want this Paul? Faye laughed and I realised I had betrayed myself.

Faye's hands slid up to my ankles now, raising my legs high as she pushed inside me, the full length of the strap-on. Immediately though, she withdrew, almost to the tip and then crashed back into me much harder than Liz ever had done. I roared with a mixture of surprised pain and pleasure.

'This is how you do it, Liz'. Faye boasted as she continued to hammer me, just as she had to Liz earlier. Just as I felt I might pass out from all the mixed emotions and sensations, Faye stopped.

'Sorry Paul.' She gasped. 'I need to come now... I'm going to need your dick now.'

With the dildo still buried in my arse, I felt Faye undo the fastenings on the strap-on and slip it off. She sat astride me and with my cock buried inside her, she began to ride me. She was grinding hard on my dick, intent on her own pleasure but still pulling on the straps on the dildo so that it stayed firmly inside me. When I reached up to fondle her tits she slapped my hands away roughly saying,

'No Paul, you just have to lie there. This is my time now.'

Faye had her eyes closed and was obviously in her own world, but she was also bringing me closer and closer to coming myself. I reached up to her breasts again, but realised I had made a mistake when she said savagely

'Liz, tie his fucking hands down again, he's ruining it for me'.

Liz put the camera down, (she had been filming the whole time), came to the bed and slipped my hands into the restraints again. I didn't resist though as Faye continued riding my dick. I was desperately trying to hold off coming until Faye had, but was losing the battle rapidly. Faye seemed to realise I was close to the edge and threatened,

'Don't you do it, you fucker, don't leave me hanging.'

Suddenly it happened, I tipped over the edge and started coming, thrusting up into Faye's pussy, seemingly shooting huge wads of cum despite having come earlier.

'Oh you cunt.' Faye said with malice, 'You just couldn't wait could you?'

She was still sitting astride me and said

'Well, you are going to make me cum, you bastard,'

She lifted herself up and moved quickly up, dropping her knees either side of my head, her pussy positioned over my mouth. She roughly grabbed my hair and pulled my face deep into her lap. I knew what she wanted, but I was extremely conscious of the copious amounts of cum I had just shot into her. With my hands restrained though, I was helpless and could already feel cum running freely into my mouth. Biting the proverbial bullet I began sucking hard on Faye's clit and she responded by grinding down hard, mashing my lips on my teeth.

'Oh fuck, that's it... Harder'

Struggling to breathe now I punished her clit, lashing it with my tongue. I could taste blood in my mouth now and there still seemed to be an impossible amount of cum leaking from Faye. Faye was rocking on my face, hands still in my hair; pushing harder and harder and then I felt her orgasm start. She let out a guttural moan of pleasure and I continued sucking and licking her pussy until she released the pressure on my battered face.

As Faye lay down beside me I felt Liz come up and lay on the other side.

'Did you get all that? Faye asked Liz.

'Oh yeah, it looked fantastic.'

'Thanks Paul.' Faye said.

'Yeah, no problem. Could someone untie me now and take this fucking dildo out of my arse?' I was feeling a little abused but when both women burst out laughing, I surprised myself by laughing too. As Liz undid the restraints holding my hands, Faye, still giggling, gently pulled the strap-on away.

'Don't worry Paul, it was an empty threat earlier, Liz would never have let me show the video to anyone else. We just needed some leverage to begin with. She knew you'd enjoy it once we'd started. You did enjoy it didn't you?

'Well...' I started.

'Well what? Paul. It certainly looked like you did, would you like to see the video? Liz asked smiling.

(What could I say?)

'Yes Faye, I did enjoy it... And yes Liz, I would like to see the video.'

Both women cuddled into me now as Faye said,

'Well now. As we're all friends, next time you'll have to come over to my place.'