Paul and Mandy First Meet

Story Info
A great relationship starts.
1.8k words
4.3
13.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy had known Paul for a while. He started out as a customer at the spa. He was friendly and polite, and was a good tipper. He always had a deep tissue massage which lasted for 90 minutes. He never tried anything, and was a curiosity among the customers. He always asked for Mandy, and always asked for more pressure.

He talked a lot, and listened, but never touched. Over time Mandy started doing home visits for him, and got to know his house and his patterns. One year Mandy was unable to get overtime at Christmas. She came under pressure to pay her bills, and it became a distraction.

"Is something wrong?" Paul was on his stomach, with Mandy massaging his calves at the start of the session. His voice was muffled but firm as his face was buried in the sheets.

"No Sir"

"Bullshit. Are you hungry? You're either weak or distracted. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Paul didn't speak. Mandy rubbed his hamstrings, hacking slowly and then faster, rubbing his glutes and hips, before moving up to rub his shoulders and back. Paul closed his eyes. She was so good, so strong.

"You need to put more pressure. Are you tired?"

"No Sir." Mandy tried to lean hard and give Paul the intense massage he loved.

When Paul turned on to his back his eyes were closed. Mandy draped him and started rubbing his shins. Paul stirred slowly, and his breathing slowed. As Mandy worked on him and moved up his thighs, she noticed his cock was hard. It usually got hard at this point but they both pretended it wasn't there, and unlike some customers he had never said anything. As she got to his mid thigh his eyes flashed open and looked into hers.

"When are you going to kiss me? "

Mandy wasn't surprised by the proposition, just from him. She had decided he wasn't that kind of guy, but some thing in her stirred. She liked his boldness, and how personal his appeal seemed.

"Kiss?"

"You can see I'm at attention for you."

They both laughed.

Mandy pulled the sheet off Paul's cock, and looked at it. He was not unreasonably big, but as she held his penis she felt warmth and veins and his life force. It was perfectly shaped, thick at the base but thick at the head. Hard, hot, veiny.

Absentmindedly she stroked it slowly as it appeared to pulse. She bent over and wrapped her mouth around the thick head, not moving but touching it with her tongue. Paul sighed.

"Are you trying to fuck with me?"

Mandy looked him in the eye and said nothing. She started sucking and licking gently.

Paul got harder and started slowly raising his hips. Not thrusting but wanting more of Mandy's attention.

He reached toward her ass, but she backed away from his probing hands.

Mandy seized his cock, sucking the head while working with her hands up and down the length of his shaft.

His body firmed, but then as she closed her eyes she felt him stroke her face. He stroked her neck. He pulled her arm softly but firmly, pulling her to him. He stroked her back, and in a second she could feel her bra loosen. She pulled away, trying to get him to cum, but he hooked his hand in her waistband, gently pulling her to him. His cock popped out of her mouth.

She turned to him.

"Hey. Heey!"

She felt vulnerable, in his house, with his cock in front of her.

"It's not fair. I'm the only naked one. You should join me." Paul smiled.

"I am a professional. I'm not taking my clothes off."

"Are you sure? Do professionals suck cock?"

Mandy flushed as he said it. She signed and stood straight. Reaching into her shirt, she adjusted her bra and put it back on.

"That was a mistake. I am sorry. I have to go. I am not a prostitute."

"I never talked money. I just like you." He sat up, leaning on one elbow. His smile was gone. Mandy adjusted herself, noting that his cock was still hard.

"Please Sir can I go?"

"Of course." Paul stood up, and got dressed. He lived far from Mandy, and their session had run on. He paid her and let her out.

"Bye, and sorry about the ..."

"Bye Sir. No problem Sir"

It was late, and she ended up unable to get a taxi from Paul's estate.

"I am so sorry Sir, can I leave tomorrow, I can't find a taxi."

"Of course. Please don't rape me."

The tension cracked as they both laughed. Mandy was confused. This man wanted her, clearly, but was a complete gentleman despite having her in his power.

Suddenly he was the host. Bedsheets, the spare room, snacks.

Mandy slept with her clothes on, with a chair blocking the door.

The night was fitful.

"I need soap please. And a towel."

"Of course." Paul was in his room, waking up to see Mandy fully dressed. She probably hadn't taken her gear off all night. She was still hot as hell, but so serious.

Paul jumped out of bed naked, padding around the room. Mandy did her best to avoid looking at his nakedness, which he was clearly brandishing to bait her.

"Towel, shower gel, washcloth."

"Thank you Sir."

The water was hot, and after figuring how to lock the door Mandy relaxed a bit. He wasn't going to force her to do anything, and she finally felt a bit relaxed. He was fine, and rich, and generous. She just didn't want to become a call girl. She liked giving massages and liked her job. She didn't want to just be a fuck for hire.

When she came out wrapped in her towel, Paul was watching TV on the couch.

"You can sit, I promise I won't eat you."

"I'm sorry about yesterday."

"You aren't sorry. You're worried I won't hire you again."

"That too."

"I will hire you again. You are very good. Listen. I like you. You're serious, professional, a damn good masseuse."

"Thank you Sir."

"I want us to have a fuller relationship."

"What does that mean?"

"I want to fuck you sometimes. I want to talk to you sometimes. I want to feel more comfortable with you. "

"That's not my job."

"I didn't talk about work. If I invited you to tennis you would say you had a deeper relationship with me. Why is sex different?"

"It's just.. Strange. You're my customer ."

"Think about it. Think about it. You don't have to respond."

Mandy's ride home was a long one. She thought about this. She didn't like having sex with customers. It happened now and again, but they usually weren't so brazen as Paul. They usually weren't white. They usually weren't fit and fine. They usually didn't have such perfect cocks. This man could become sticky. She was really avoiding doing something she really wanted to do. She didn't believe she could keep someone like him, and she was afraid if she got used to it she could get hurt.

"How long will you keep avoiding me?" Paul's voice was loud on the phone. It had been three weeks.

"I am not avoiding you Sir."

"How can you be sick for three weeks? Are you dying? "

"Hahahahaha. You are funny."

"Ok I don't want to be your customer. I want to be your friend."

"I need money more than friends Sir. Please don't sack me. This is what I was afraid of."

"Come."

Mandy agonised over what to wear. If she wore work clothes that would be a statement, but she had a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach. She didn't really want to give a massage. At the same time if she went all out it would give her leverage away.

She settled for a maroon knee length dress. It was raw silk, loose yet accentuated her curves. She wore no underwear. There was no point pretending. She was gonna get it. And she was gonna like it.

Paul's eyes said everything. He couldn't take them off her. She smiled.

He kissed her on the lips. Gently first, then as she reciprocated harder. He tasted like whisky and toothpaste. She tasted like gum. He held her, hugged her, stroked her bum. Gripped her. She was wet. He was hard. There were no words. Her dress was on the ground. His pants were on the floor. He laid her on the rug. Her legs were in the air. His tongue was in her pussy. His hands reached over his head, stroking her breasts. Her nipples were hard. Her pussy was sopping wet. He was very good. His tongue was hot and rough, lapping over her clit. He fingered her gently, and as he got deep he touched a spot that made her tense. He pressed harder.

"Aaah..."

He sucked her clit a bit harder.

"Aaaaaah"

She wanted more than this for the first time. All her reservations were melting away.

He sat up. His cock was hard against his flat belly. He knelt between her legs. He stroked the head of his cock against her wet pussy. Her bush was full and glistening with her fluids. He pressed it against her cunt. She sighed. She felt her reservations melting. Like ice, melting. What if he judged her?

He pushed in a bit further. His head was wide.

"Oooooh"

What if he never hired her again once he got her pussy?"

He plunged in for a full stroke and stayed in.

"Oooooooooooh!"

What if she got hooked?

He kissed her, crushing her hard nipples and full breasts against his chest. She felt the full length of him, felt his weight on her. His cock moved gently in and out, each stroke stretching her pussy as he filled her.

Her reservations were gone. Her knees cocked up so he could dig deeper. His cock tapped against her cervix, then pressed against the back of her pussy. Her head felt light. He stood on his toes and fucked her deep. He braced against her legs with his hands. Deep. Hard. Deep. Fast. She felt him. In her core. With each stroke she felt him touching her. Shaking her out of her funk. Making her feel. She felt him.. She shuddered. He held her ankles and fucked her hard against the ground. Her orgasm was loud and explosive, and her pussy clamped hard against his cock. He pressed harder into her. Fucking her. He was silent, no more words. She felt him tense, and then flood her pussy with his cum. She came again.

"NNNNNggggggggghhhhhhh!"

He didn't roll off her. He rolled her to her side, and left his cock inside her.

"Why did you make me have to work so hard for you?"

"You know you like a challenge"

She fell asleep.