Paul and Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why hasn't he called me?"

"Because he's a man and he's scared shitless. He didn't know if you'd remarried. He didn't want to cause you any complications; he wasn't sure if there was anything more from back then than a little flirtation. He hasn't done any serious dating since before he and his ex-wife were married. But maybe the sweetest part of all, if it turned out that you were married or entangled, if there was a chance that you weren't romantically interested in him, he didn't want to screw it up for you."

Regina paused, then went on. "Look, Sharon, like I said, Paul has no idea I'm here. I'm meddling. I like the guy a lot; he's one of the good guys. If you tell me there's no reason for him to call you or see you, then I'll go back and tell him something, I don't know, that you're gay! So, I need to know, was there something there five years ago more than a great back hand and a grudge screw that never happen?"

Sharon smiled but she could not hide the moisture in her eyes.

"Oh yeah, you'd better believe it! I'd never met a man like Paul. He treated me like, like a friend. He cared about what I thought and listened to what I had to say. He had, has the most amazing eyes, and when he looks at you, you just feel special, you feel as if he's really listening, not just waiting to say something in response. He was fun and funny. He never once made a real pass at me. The longer I played tennis with him the more provocative I became in my wardrobe. I'd watch him on the other end of the court and my nipples would get hard. I was trying to get him to fuck me. Oh, he'd make a little joke, call me a 'hot little babe' or something to that effect but it was never a come on. The day I decided that I was going to seduce him, told him I wanted to fuck him and he said no is one I remember as if it was yesterday. And he was right. Even when he said he found me attractive but wasn't going to make love to me, he made me feel special. I never tried to look him up; he was married. Has he changed a lot with all that he's been through?"

"No, he's the same sweet guy he was when you knew him. And if I know anything, he wants to see you. Oh hell, girl, that's an understatement! You took a chunk of his heart five years ago. You can have the whole damned thing if you want it. Just don't break my good friend's heart. He's not looking for a roll in the hay, Sharon. He never married someone he didn't love so his kids could have a new mommy. He wants it all, for ever and ever, Amen. If that's not what you're into then don't even let him see you. If he does see you again, it's all over but the shouting. If it's not real, it would break his heart and he deserves better than that. Where's your heart Sharon?"

"I fell in love with Paul five years ago. I got over it because I knew I could never have him but I never got over him. I never did. If he walked in here right now, he'd own me, lock, stock and barrel. I can't wait until tomorrow. I don't want to talk to him on the phone. I want to look him in those big blues eyes and say, 'I love you, what do you have to say to that'? And if you're right, and I get the same answer in return then my reply would have to be, 'fuck me'. So maybe we shouldn't meet at an office." Sharon said, with a grin.

"Right answer, sister! Okay, I have a flare for the dramatic. Do you have any reason why you need to be in this office for the rest of the day or tomorrow for that matter, in view of the urgent needs of your, hopefully, soon to be largest client firm?"

Sharon shook her head.

"Have you unpacked yet? Have your secretary book you on my flight back. We'll work out the details on the way."

"Let's do it. Wait! One small piece of business. I don't need a week to put together your proposal. We've already crunched your numbers. Here's our proposal. Nothing differs from our current agreements other than the bottom line cost per claim at the bottom of the last page." Sharon said, sliding the contract across the desk to Regina.

"That'll work just fine and I might just get a small bonus for saving the company some serious money." Regina replied as the two women walked out together.

Before boarding the plane for the short flight home, Regina called Paul's secretary.

"Is there any reason why your mom can't stay a little later at Paul's this afternoon, like maybe all night?" Regina asked.

After quickly calling her mom, the young woman came back on the line to say that it was all arranged. Regina then called her husband at work and told him they were going out for dinner and dancing and a romantic night together at a four star hotel and he wouldn't need to pack any clothes but she'd stop by and pick up his shaving kit. She then called her own house and told the maid to change the sheets in the master bedroom.

After they touched down back home, Regina made one final call.

"Paul, look, I really need to talk to you about something urgent. You know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important. I'm going to be at home in about an hour; the maid got sick and I have to wait for the plumber. Could you slip out a little early and stop by the house? You remember where we live. You're a doll! See you then."

Regina and Sharon arrived at Regina's house a short time later.

"Make yourself at home, there's plenty of food and libation. I have only one favor; do it just like you said. Say what you told me you wanted to say when you saw him. Everything after that is up to the two of you." Regina departed to meet her husband for a delightful night of four-star fucking.

Sharon was nervous as she heard Paul's car pull into the driveway. She unlocked the door and left it open a couple of inches. He rang the door bell.

"Come in, the door's open." She said.

And there he was standing a few feet away from her, a look of genuine surprise on his face.

"I love you, what do you have to say to that?" Sharon said.

"I love you too, baby; I have for a very long time."

Sharon and Paul moved toward each other in unison.

"Then fuck me like you wouldn't, couldn't, five years ago. I'm yours today and every day for the rest of my life if you'll have me."

Paul responded with action rather than words. He took Sharon in his arms and held her tighter than any man ever had. Paul and Sharon urgently removed each others clothing and were soon naked. They never made it to the master bedroom. Paul caught her foot as she was scampering up the stairs. He pulled her tightly into his body and pushing his hard cock against her delightful little ass. He'd always admired her ass, her beautiful, tight, perfectly bubbled, soft little ass.

He reached a hand around to caress her firm, proud tits while his other hand sunk to her steamy slot. He had thought they would fuck the regular way the first time, make love gazing lovingly into each others eyes. They were both too impatient for that. Sharon went to her knees and arched her back, projecting her exquisite young rump enticingly. Reaching behind her she found the object of her desire and placed it at the entrance to her girl hole.

"I want it now, right here, like this, from behind. Own me! Penetrate me. Put your beautiful cock in my pussy. Make me your woman forever. Fill me with your essence. I don't ever want another man but you. Take your bitch and make her yours and only yours."

Paul had less to say but quickly complied, jamming his hard prick to the very depths of his lover's tender canal. It was in that moment, as the two became sublimely connected, as Sharon held his magnificent organ inside her, unwilling to ever let it leave her body, that the truth was revealed. It was in this ultimate act of human intimacy that each knew that no other person would ever or could ever satisfy their longings again.

As good friends as they had become five year before, as much genuine affection and respect as each had developed for the other, as much as they had liked each other, neither could have had a clue how extraordinary making love together would be.

It was as if they had been selected according to some grand design to couple. It was as if they were reading the same book and were on exactly the same page and word. Their minds were fused as tightly together as their strong bodies were. They moved in perfect consort like two perfectly constructed machines bringing each other to the brink of ecstasy over and over. It was as magical as one might think the first man and woman had been in their first discovery. And when, nearing total exhaustion, they came together in perfect harmony, the earth moved and each was sure they heard a voice whisper, 'yes'. And they had only just begun. Paul swept his love into his arms and carried her up the stairs to the master bedroom.

Sharon rested her head on Paul's strong shoulder. She whispered in his ear. "I love you, Paul. Please tell me this is real. We're real. This isn't just a fling or an affair is it baby?"

"No, I'm pretty sure this is called premarital sex. I can't believe you came back to me. I love you and always will. Are you okay with that?" Paul said with a grin as he placed her nubile young body on the bed.

"Good answer!" Sharon replied, nipping him playfully and reaching for his still surprisingly hard fuck tool. She remembered something Pamela had once told her. She knew she could give Paul a pleasure that his poor ex wife had never been able to provide.

Sharon quickly engulfed his fat prick in her warm, wet young mouth. She loved blowing a man; she loved the power and the control but also reveled in the feel of a slippery cock inside her mouth and the ultimate reward at the end of her efforts. Sharon didn't just suck a cock...she made love to a cock and doing so turned her on almost as much as fucking. She planned to suck this particularly fine specimen every day---at least once---for the rest of her life.

It was in the early dawn hours when the two special lovers coupled once more as the sun broke the horizon that each knew that something wonderfully special and magic existed between them. Grinning like children on Christmas morning, Paul and Sharon began a tradition that would stay with them for the rest of their lives. As Paul's hard cock grazed the slick walls of Sharon's canal they were both filled with a sense of love and longing that would never leave them. As they came together, their tears of joy joined; they sobbed each other's names, collapsing in exhaustion and clutching one another desperately.

As the morning sun popped over the horizon, each whispered those three magic words over and over as if fearing that the special tender words might be missed. Each would utter the special phrase over and over for many, many, sweet, tender and amazingly happy years together.

Paul's daughter was proud to be Sharon's maid of honor. His son bore the ring. Regina was the matron of honor. The family grew by two as Sharon and Paul had children together.

A number of years later they all flew back to the town where Paul and Sharon had first played tennis to attend Pamela's funeral. Sadly, Pamela had, in reality, been gone for so long that her own children hardly remembered her as they had grown into young adulthood. Their father had found them a new mother and they loved her every bit as much as he did.