Paul and Sherry Ch. 02

Story Info
Sherry surprises Paul in the middle of the night.
1.6k words
4.42
66.2k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers

The mouth watering aromas of homemade lasagna with thick slices of fresh provolone cheese bubbling on top and garlic bread reached out to Paul. He sat on the rustic front porch steps, fondly rummaging through his old tackle box, a variety of lures, swivels and hooks. His Dad sat nearby in a maple rocker, nursing a bottle of cold beer, reconnecting with light conversation.

Sherry appeared at the screen door, "Hey you guys, its ready now...Mom says to c'mon in."

"She's really grown up a lot." Paul's Dad stated, beaming and complimentary.

"Oh yeah...I can tell." Paul innocently smiled back, thinking of their lusty afternoon episode.

Sitting around the hardwood, oval table they raised glasses of wine and toasted the good life, the safe return of Paul and Sherry from college, their family and of course, the cook. The candlelit dinner was excellent; Paul resisted the urge to devour the meal and instead ate slowly, enjoying the light conversation of people reconnecting from the fast world.

With everyone helping, the cleanup was quick and the comfortable sofas and recliners beckoned to them. Paul was actually quite glad they'd never dragged a television out here, the boob tube as Mom called it. He decided to go for walk along the lake, catching the last of the sunlight and Dad went with him. Their pace was brisk, they enjoyably talked about everything and nothing and came back to find the girls giggling over a simple game of Parcheesi.

Paul took off his shoes and socks, plopped into the nearest soft chair and glanced up towards the wide mantel where dozens of family pictures, some new mostly old, lined the shelf. He let the cozy, secure feeling drift over him and realized it had been a very long day and a tiring drive. Here, he could sleep untroubled and late as he wanted. Not the bashful type, Paul yawned, struggling to keep his eyes open and bade everyone a good night, see you in the morning.

Trudging upstairs, Paul retrieved his toilet items, brushed his teeth in the shared bathroom down the hallway and slipped into his bedroom, closing the old fashioned latch. He stripped down to BVD's and stretched out upon his old bed and familiar, contoured mattress. Outside the half open window, a cool mountain breeze whisked through the pine branches, the clean air quickly eased any humidity. Paul was asleep in seconds.

She was talking to him but not making any sense. It was understood that she wanted Paul to follow her, but where? He looked into her smooth face, sans makeup and realized they were in a swimming pool. Do I know her? Paul submerged into the deep end and noticed a thin, rusted pipe peculiarly sticking out from the greenish tiles. He couldn't hear well, looked for the girl with short hair and swam up for air. Suddenly Paul found himself in a very narrow room lit only by a flickering candle on a nightstand. He knelt on the bed that apparently belonged to the girl. Covered with a thin sheet, she faced away with her back to him. Paul gingerly lifted the fabric to reveal her nakedness. His hand immediately palmed her fine, fleshy ass and knew he had to be naked also. This was a dream. Don't stop he subconsciously implored. Paul's penis throbbed as he sandwiched himself against her backside. I don't think they'll find us here, she whispered, don't worry, nobody will...

Click. Paul's fuzzy, dream filled brain registered the small sound in the distance and tried to awaken in the strange surroundings. In the dark he struggled to open his eyes and the dim moonlight from the window illuminated enough to remind him of where he was. But what about the noise? Groggily he sat up and saw the whitish shadow by the door...it was Sherry.

She floated noiselessly the short distance to Paul's bed, his eyes focused to see her radiant smile, tousled hair and the extra large white tee shirt.

"What...are you doing?" Paul hissed quietly.

"Sh-h-h-h-h!" She hissed back, "We have to be extra quiet..." Sherry crossed her arms, each hand grasping the material, pulled it up and over her head and casually dropped it to the hardwood floor. Paul's cock, already hard from the dream, pulsed at her nakedness. Eerily it reminded him of a black and white movie: Sherry's coal black eyes, dark turgid nipples and triangular bush contrasted against her pale skin.

Sherry's placed her hand over the bulge, feeling its enormous length and Paul sighed, he loved sex in the middle of the night. As her fingers dipped under the waistband, Paul obligingly lifted his hips and Sherry tossed the underwear aside. Warm, wet lips engulfed the head of Paul's bloated cock, he touched Sherry's hair and lovingly stroked her smooth shoulders, stabbing his shaft into the wetness. She reached for his balls, fondling them and Paul opened his legs.

She whispered, "Mmm...your cock is so big. I want you." He heard the faint rustling sound of a foil package being torn open and then the cool lubricant from the condom placed on his dick. Sherry rolled the rubber down towards the base, sheathing the hardness, her oily fingertips massaging the underside of his scrotum.

The sexy, nighttime intruder swiftly climbed onto the narrow bed, straddling hips and kissed her lover, darting her tongue past his lips. Cupping the side of Sherry's face, he flickered back, tasting saliva. She was in control and sometimes he liked that, Sherry sat upright and reached behind to guide the end of Paul's erection between her moist labia.

His bulbous head slid into her heated crevice, Sherry hissed softly, "Yess-s-s-s..." lowering herself onto the rigid pole, both of her hands gripping Paul's shoulders. Her hips twitched, now fully impaled, his thick penis stretching the fleshy walls of Sherry's delicate cunt. Her eyes were closed; Paul lewdly grabbed her full breasts, licking around each magnificent nipple.

Paul adored his sister's unashamed attitude and her urgency. Inner muscles accepted the girth, cinching his phallus. Sherry fitfully plunged herself up and down, swallowing Paul's hardon, grinding her mons against his pubis. She wantonly used his stiff manhood for pleasure and Paul loved it. The bed squeaked rhythmically, matching Sherry's ragged breathing; she rammed harder approaching her orgasm. Paul knew she was close, felt her knees digging into the mattress and he pinched both swollen nipples, "Yeah...ride me baby...fuck yeah..." he whispered.

All of Sherry stiffened, ascending the ladder of ecstasy she painfully clutched Paul's shoulders, her cunt spasmed, releasing a trickle of moisture, gasping silently. She rode the rippling waves of passion while Paul tenderly stroked her biceps and forearms, pushing his pelvis up to meet Sherry's, reveling in their special cock to cunt connection. Paul longed to hear Sherry's sexual shrieks of delight; nevertheless content knowing her release was so splendid.

Spent, she slumped forward onto Paul's chest, her luscious breasts heaving, his long arms reached around to hug, caressing the sheen of perspiration across her smooth back.

"Oh Paul. I love you...so much......" Sherry whispered into his ear.

"Mmm. Love you too. Mmm...you needed that. You needed me..." Large hands grabbed her fleshy buttocks and flexing, began to saw his cock in and out of her sensitive core.

"God...you're...wet..." Kissing his cheek, Sherry moved slowly to the side, groaning as her tight vagina relinquished its grasp and stretched out next to Paul, catching her breath. The pungent scent of Sherry's arousal filled the air, Paul was beyond horny and like one of his favorite dreams, small spidery fingers delicately curled around his massive hardon...his sister's fingers. Her gripping fist moved upward, the rubbery second skin crinkling against Paul's blood engorged penis.

Sherry's tiny wrist masturbated him freely, alternating between long, languid strokes and shorter, rapid jerks both very pleasurable. Her hand teasingly withdrew to palm his balls, quickly returning to milk Paul's length.

"Don't...stop...baby...please..." Secretly, Sherry loved to tease him, bringing him so very close to an orgasm then stopping, she wanted to play with his cock for hours...but not tonight. She concentrated on the top half of Paul's cock, her thumb massaging his sensitive head and a more rapid stroking.

"Going to cum...for me?" Sherry maddeningly flicked the tip of her tongue against Paul's ear, feeling his leg muscles tensing, gripping the sheets and he erupted. She loved the feeling of his cock enlarging and pulsating at the point of ejaculation, knowing fingers firmly grasped the base and slowly jerked him off for maximum pleasure.

Paul exhaled, groaning softly as a torrent of cream filled the small reservoir's tip, coating the imprisoned red glans, his body shuddering through a powerful orgasm. Sherry's fingers worked him to perfection, rhythmically extracting each spurt of manly seed. Paul rode each delightful crest, joyfully paralyzed.

Kissing the tip of Paul's nose, Sherry squeezed his sword swimming within a warm coating of cum, her voice was soft and distant, "Oh wow...you came a lot..." Flattened into the comfortable sheets, Paul hazily nodded mumbling a quiet moan.

He was dimly aware of Sherry easing her weight off the bed; in fact Paul was almost asleep, again looking for the girl with short hair. Slowly his eyes fluttered open and raised up on an elbow, he saw Sherry slipping into her night shirt. She looked back towards his prone posture and smiled. Sherry leaned over to kiss Paul goodnight, her supple lips were warm.

"Sweet dreams..." She whispered.

"Mmm...you too..."

Click. The door latched, Sherry disappeared like a ghost...a sexy apparition indeed. Her musky scent lingered, Paul contentedly lay back and naturally thought of Sherry, how lovely she was. Filled with his essence, the condom remained snug around his limping cock. Luxuriating in the pleasant afterglow, I'll get up for a piss...soon, he lazily justified.

~To Be Continued~

Next: Paul and Sherry - Chapter 3

writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers