Paul and Sherry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Ohh. Ahh...oh sh...it..." Annie garbled incoherently, jerking as Sherry's lips and fingers slipped away, leaving their super sensitive targets. Sherry's head rested on a pillowy thigh, listening to the raspy breathing from her satisfied and drained lover.

Both were nearly asleep when the vibrating phone whirred atop the maple dresser. Reflexively, Sherry sat up and made her way towards the pesky device. She squinted at the light in her palm which read: Paul calling.

"Hullo there!" she half whispered, instantly elated.

"Hey kiddo! What're you up to?"

"Oh, you know. Not much..." she lied, in the process of licking sticky lips and giggling to herself...if he only knew!

"Well how's school and everything?"

"It's good. Keeping me busy...how about you?" Sherry glanced towards the bed at Annie propped up on an elbow mouthing: "Who is it?" With her hand over the tiny microphone, she whispered back, "My brother...Paul!" With a comfortable, exhausted nod, Annie pulled the sheet up and over herself.

"Umm...is this a good time to call?"

"Oh yes. It's fine..." Sherry said while quietly closing the bedroom door and sitting cross legged in one of the large wing backed chairs. They chatted leisurely catching up on all the latest news from home, their college lives and Paul always had the best jokes to tell that made her laugh out loud.

"Sherry...I...uhh...miss you. I really do." His sincere words seemed to come out of nowhere, touching a familiar place in her heart.

"Aww...that's sweet 'cause you know I miss you...also." Suddenly wanting his arms around her, his closeness, his...

She drifted, imagining them alone. Melting as Paul kissed her mouth. She was touching his face and hair. Sherry's crotch tingled while lustfully massaging her pussy. I'm so horny...for you...an inner voice whispered. Bite my nipples, just the way you...

"Sherry?"

"Huh? Ohh...I'm here..." she stammered, mildly surprised at her roaming fingers.

"Oh, okay. Thought we got cut off...or..."

"I know. Sometimes the service sucks here...kinda fades in this old house..." She closed her eyelids, envisioning Paul's deep hazel eyes and zeroed in on his enormous, beautiful cock. The puffy mushroomed head in her mouth now moved across her tummy, probing. Is it possible, she thought, that I could masturbate just listening to his voice?

"Well, anyway. What I'm getting at is I have an appointment...with a firm not far away from you...this Saturday and I was thinking we could all go out to dinner. I've never met Ann and we could visit and...how's that sound?"

"Yeah, that'd be great!" she blurted, positively giddy with the opportunity to spend, if even a little, time with Paul and he could finally meet Annie and...

"Okay. So look...I'll call you when I get out of the interview...not really sure of the time. Anyway, you two decide on a place we can all go. I'm up for almost anything. Okay...gotta run. I love you sis!" he said, boyishly smacking a wet kiss towards her.

"I love you too..." she sighed, returning the long distance smack and closed the phone with a snap. Alone in the quiet living room, she began to contemplate how all this would play out.

Do I tell him I'm having sex...ahem...wild, passionate sex with Annie? And if I do, will Paul accept it? Me or us? Silly me, he's the most open minded guy. It's not like we're lesbians or exclusive. She's dated a few times and spent the night out, I'm not stupid. Do I tell Annie about us? No, of course not, we promised long ago. Being with two lovers that don't know about each other...or me...might be a little complicated or maybe I'm just worrying for nothing.

Sherry quietly re-entered the bedroom, slipped under the sheet and spooned up against her sleeping lover's backside. She lightly kissed Annie's warm shoulder and tried to calm all of her racing thoughts. Mimicking Annie's rhythmic breathing patterns, Sherry soon fell into a deep sleep.

The week seemed to fly by. Excited and nervous, Sherry took extra care tidying up the apartment which amused Annie. On Friday, with a huge sigh of relief, Sherry turned in her portfolio of sketches and finished artwork. The final project had consumed much of her time and talents.

Bounding up the steps two at a time, elated with the upcoming weekend, no school work and seeing her brother! Sherry thought a celebration was in order. Bursting into the apartment, energetic and uplifted, her mood quickly changed.

Leaning against the door jamb to the bathroom, Annie had her arms crossed and looked up with a frown.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Oh fuck. Just started my period. Sorry sis, bad timing, huh? Guess I won't be the best company..." she shrugged pitifully. Sherry immediately hugged her.

"Hey now...it'll be alright...don't worry. We can still...you know. Paul's really easy going and..."

"He must be if he's anything like you..." Sherry laughed massaging Annie's shoulders.

"Hey...how about if I run down the street and get us some Chinese? And then...maybe we can watch a movie?"

"Sherry. You're the best...my best friend..."

It was a typical Saturday of sleeping in, dealing with the minor domestic chores until late afternoon when Sherry's phone rang. Paul had fortunately found a parking spot only a block away. They were on the 3rd floor, right?

Annie was absorbed on her computer and was leisurely telling Sherry about the website she'd found. A site where everyday, regular authors could submit their stories or poems encompassing a wide genre of erotica.

Sherry bolted to the door upon Paul's knock and wondering (too late now silly!) if she should have met him downstairs. She greeted the warm, familiar smile and on the threshold jumped into Paul's arms, nearly crushing the delicate African violet plant he'd brought.

Modestly brushing her lips against his, Sherry wetly kissed his cheek, hugging her brother tightly. "So good to see you!" C'mon in!" clinging tightly to his arm and breasts snuggled onto Paul's bicep; she led him into the living room.

"Mmm...this is nice! I love old styled apartments...the carved woodwork..." He scanned the cozy surroundings and quickly focused on the stunning girl extricating herself from the computer chair. Their friendly eyes locked and unobtrusively checked one another out.

So...this is the brother I've heard all about and only seen in pictures. Handsome! Wavy hair, muscular and tall. Beige polo shirt and tan Docker's. He's got Sherry's outgoing smile. Is he...could he be...available?

So...this is the roomie I've heard all about and only seen in drawings, naked though. Pretty! Short, curly hair, slim and trim. Cute peasant blouse and tight blue jeans. She's hot. Is she...could she be...available?

Grasping his hand, Annie's deep, alluring eyes searched amicably, "Hello Paul. So nice to finally meet you."

"Nice to meet you also Ann. These are for you...I mean for both of you...I mean for the apartment..." Paul stammered, temporarily flustered by the spellbinding brown eyes and the enticing woman behind them.

"Please...call me Annie. You look...I don't know, strangely familiar. Have we..."

"Met before?" No." Paul finished her question, "I have seen you...I mean...have seen Sherry's sketching..." His eyes now searched in return. Annie's grip remained firm, her face beamed without any hint of embarrassment.

All at once Sherry felt odd, like a third leg and bristled with teenaged jealousy, "A-hem." Sherry loudly cleared her throat, interrupting their moment and possessively grabbed Paul's arm, "I'm starved. We thought of a great Italian restaurant that we like, didn't we Annie? But Paul...how're we all gonna fit in your sports car?"

Releasing Annie's warm hand, Paul turned his attention back to his adorable younger sister, "Oh...that. I have a rental car. Are we all ready?"

Family run, the quiet place had a romantic atmosphere with low lighting. The red checkered tablecloth replete with breadsticks and rivulets of candle wax dripped down the classic wine bottle. Settled in a corner booth, Paul half expected to see Don Corleone appear.

Relaxed between the two lovely women, they raised glasses and toasted to the good times and good friendships. Paul managed to split his time and attention, sharing news and laughs with Sherry and openly flirting with Annie. He felt Sherry's toes nudging his shoe and wriggling over an ankle.

Their dinner was excellent, Paul insisted on paying and the contented trio walked out into the cool night air.

"So...this is your town! Let's go for a drink or...any ideas?" Paul suggested.

"I hate to be a party pooper..." Annie said, "But...I do have a paper to finish and reading and...look...why don't you two just go on?"

"You sure?" Sherry asked, concerned but secretly elated knowing exactly who was going to get laid tonight.

Outside the brownstone Annie reached across Sherry to once again shake Paul's hand. "Paul...it was really nice to finally meet you!"

"Yes, I agree. Maybe we can get together again? Sometime...who knows? And also, thanks for...you know...looking out for my little sister and all the..."

"Paul. We look out for each other and don't ever worry about her." She flashed a warm smile and pecked Sherry on the cheek. "Have fun."

Pulling out into the street Paul asked, "Is...she...okay? I mean..."

"It's a female thing big brother..."

"Oh. Sorry...I...uhh...so where do you want to go?" Sherry slid across the bench seat and wetly kissed Paul's ear, "Your place...of course..." Sherry's warm breath was sweet and her hand boldly caressed Paul's thigh, inching towards his rapidly growing penis.

Paul eased into the closest parking space, turned the car off and faced his sister. Crushing his lips onto Sherry's full mouth, their tongues instantly dueled and tasted one another. Paul's fingers wound through her hair and pulled against her neck, tightly sealing their embrace.

"I...I...I want you...so bad..." Sherry whispered. Paul's hand lewdly groped her full breasts, his stiffy was about to burst through his pants. "I've missed you sis. A lot...missed this..." hugging and pressing her against the seat.

Even before he turned the deadlock and latched the motel room chain, Sherry had already removed her blouse. Paul ogled her cleavage and sumptuous breasts nearly spilling out from the lacy bra. Their mouths fused again, Sherry ravenously slurped on Paul's invading tongue. Her fumbling fingers strained to unbuckle his pants and Paul deftly unlatched her brassiere.

Moist lips moved onto Sherry's soft neck flesh, his nimble fingers cupping bare tits and captured the turgid nipples causing a most delicious, soft sigh. The two overheated siblings waltzed towards the king size bed leaving a trail of garments.

Sherry sensuously licked Paul's nipples and knelt in front of her brother whose bulging hardon ached to be set free. Rubbing the fabric outlining his cock, Sherry hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pulled them off. Bobbing inches from her face, Sherry inhaled the manly scent and closed her lips over the bulbous head. Paul sighed as the tip of her dainty tongue dipped into his peephole then slobbered over his tall shaft and carefully lapping his full balls.

"Mmm-hmm..." She hummed again mouthing the top of Paul's reddened penis. His hips lurched upward, stabbing into the hungry mouth. Sherry's fingers tightly encircled the base and pumped the pliable skin.

"Oh yeah. Fuck...yeah. Suck me...ohh. Please baby...I'm so close...please stop..." Sherry's mouth made a wet, popping sound releasing the swollen prize. "My big brother's hard as a rock. Who turns him on? Hmm?" She felt pussy moisture trickling watching her slick hand piston Paul's eight inch shaft, marveling at his pulsing, blue veins.

Steering his sister nearer the plush mattress, Sherry sat on the edge and lay back on her elbows. Paul spread her legs, salivating at the sight of her pink panties and the treasure beneath. His nostrils flared at the heady, feminine scent.

He planted teasing, peckish kisses up along each sensitive thigh and eagerly placed his open mouth over Sherry's panty covered mound. Paul masticated her succulent labia, Sherry's copious, fluids mixing with Paul's saliva, churning and fluttering her cunt towards an impending orgasm.

"P-P-Paul! Ohh! I...want...your cock. Need your cock, please baby? I n-n-need it...now...ohh..." Paul eased back and watched his sister peel off the soaked underwear, delightfully exposing her coral hued slit.

His pole oozed pre-cum as he rolled the rubber condom down its length and crawled to the center of the bed. Sherry's inviting legs were wide spread and her eyes glazed with lust.

Paul easily pushed half his member into Sherry's slick opening, her nether lips stretching around his thick girth. He sawed his prick in and out; smearing the sticky lubrication then slowly inserted the full length into his sister's quim. Sherry moaned deeply.

Briefly, he lay motionless, Sherry's inner walls accommodating the enormous penis. Paul's breath was hot and close to her burning face. Nearly touching her cervix, their pubic hairs mashed and kissed intimately. Paul's heart pounded with desire and he began the inevitable fucking motion, feeling his sister's ankles wrapped around the back of his legs.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh...Ohh..." Sherry gasped as her brother's towering erection pistoned in and out of her very moist tunnel. Passionately humping Sherry, Paul quickened his pace. Their raspy breathing and the wet, squishy noises of intercourse echoed through the private room.

"F-f-fuck me. Yes...ohh. Yes...don't s-s-stop. Please, don't...ever stop...Ohh!" Sherry sighed, Paul's cock plunging and stirring her needs. Faster. Paul slammed his pelvis against his sister, his balls boiling.

"Baby...baby...so close...I...I'm gonna..." Paul whispered watching Sherry's full breasts shake from his powerful thrusts, her crinkled nipples hard and dark brown. Neither had expected this to be a long drawn out fuck. Their heated skin and pent up longing for one another well overdue.

"Ohh! Paul-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l..!" Sherry cried, her sharp nails digging and scratching her brother's ass cheeks.

"Now! Ohh...yesssssssss...!" She exploded through the barrier and into the exquisite, personal world of ecstasy. Sherry rode the sensational, orgasmic waves, lurching upwards against Paul's burrowing sex.

"Sherr...mmmm...Sherr...I'm cumming! I...Arghhhhh-hhhh!" mere seconds behind his sister's peak, Paul grabbed Sherry's breasts and viciously rammed his prick into her pulsating pussy. Paul's hot sperm streamed into the sheath, his every sinew and muscle tightening with ultimate pleasure.

Locked as one, they thrashed sinfully writhing on the bed, sharing that intense crescendo of orgasms and each other. Paul blissfully drove his spear deeply into Sherry's core again and again.

"Stop. Oh God. Just stop...don't m-m-move...yet..." Sherry pleaded breathlessly. Paul held back allowing more of his weight onto her torso. Sherry's cunt muscles contracted, squeezing and milking Paul's engorged penis. Buried in his sister's tight vagina, Paul groaned and nearly fainted from the indescribable rapture.

Paul drifted on the inflatable raft. He was back on the lake and its soothing, calm waters. Wait...was he on their dock? Was he alone?

Slowly and sluggishly Paul's eyes opened. Spooned against Sherry's naked backside, he realized they'd fallen asleep and listened to her rhythmic, patterned breathing. Paul's right arm was casually draped over his sleeping sister, his hand sexily wrapped around a fleshy breast. Paul's other arm, wedged under Sherry's shoulder, tingled numbly with pins and needles.

A light sheen of perspiration clung to their skin and Paul teasingly feathered the available nipple, feeling the bud automatically stiffen, "Hey baby..." he whispered into Sherry's tousled locks, "We gotta...I have to move...sorry..." trying to disengage his arm and hating to spoil or end the moment.

"Mmm-ph..." Sherry mumbled while slowly awakening, "Aww...do we have to?" Paul flexed his now freed fist and kissed her shoulder, "Umm...baby...you knocked me out..." his fingers applying pressure to Sherry's turgid nipple causing a sexy groan and her derriere to push back against his loins.

"Wish I could spend the night. Can we...someday? Soon?" Sherry softly, temptingly whined. Paul moved to the side of the bed, stroking her calves and pondered the possible thought of when they actually could. Sherry sat up and reached to kiss Paul's mouth.

"I love you so much...sooo much..." Sherry purred.

"I know...I feel it. I always have and always will." He smiled at his darling sister. Kneeling between his legs, Sherry carefully eased the condom off and leaned down to mouth his sticky member. She rubbed his flaccid cock over her soft cheeks.

Sitting back up she looked into his dreamy eyes, "I love your taste. I really do..." Sherry husked, licking her lips.

"Paul?"

"What sis?"

"I wish...I want...I don't know...but someday...I wish you could really fuck me...without a rubber. I'd really like to feel..."

"What're you saying?" Paul interrupted, "You know we can't do that..." He pleaded, tenderly stroking her hair and face, "We just can't...and..."

"I know. I can dream, right?" She giggled and jumped up heading for the bathroom. Paul sighed reassuringly, watching her cute ass swaying delightfully. He thought of Sherry as being his little spoiled sister. Paul chuckled to himself, hadn't he been partly responsible for that?

Fall was waning and the night air was briskly cold. They sat closely in Paul's rental car outside the brownstone Building.

"Sherry?"

"Yes?"

"Okay. I have to ask...is...you know...is Annie seeing anyone? That is...I mean..."

"What...am I supposed to be fixing up my big brother with my best friend?" Sherry giggled but inwardly felt the returning, confusing pangs of jealousy. She leaned over and planted a deep heartfelt kiss that reached for his soul.

"I love you..." Sherry whispered with misty eyes.

"I love you more. Hey now...don't you be crying! We'll see each other soon enough. Thanksgiving's not far..."

"I know." She sniffled and smiled widely. "G'night. Drive safely. I love you!" Paul watched her bounding up the steps.

Quietly, Sherry unlocked the door and entered the hushed interior lit only by the TV screen, the sound was off. Annie was curled up on the sofa, covered by a thick, green afghan and she stirred sensing Sherry's entrance.

"Hi baby. Did you have a good visit?"

"Oh yeah." Sherry smirked, remembering her soiled underwear was back in the motel room.

"How are you feeling?"

"Oh. You know. I'm okay...just one of those things. Sherry?"

"Yes?"

"Okay. I have to ask...is...you know...is Paul seeing anyone? That is...I mean..."

"What...am I supposed to be fixing up my best friend with my big brother?" Sherry giggled but inwardly felt the returning, confusing pangs of jealousy. She leaned over and planted a deep heartfelt kiss that reached for her soul.

"I love you..." Sherry whispered. Acknowledging the parallel conversations and strangely caught in the web of her two distinct yet similar lovers.

"I love you also...sweetheart..." She returned. Annie's heart and mind raced as the overpowering aroma of sex and a man's sperm lingered over Sherry.

Oh my God. Are they lovers? Can it be? Who was it that said to me: incest is the best? Oh wow. So different. I had no idea...I didn't expect. Expect what? I'm going to find out...

"I'm going to bed Annie...I'm so tired..." lightly kissing her forehead. Annie yawned and stretched.

"I'm right behind ya..." She mumbled.

Before slipping under the covers, Sherry inconspicuously put on a fresh pair of panties and snuggled against Annie's warm backside.