Paul and Susan Have Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul helped Becky carry all of her bags and other items up to the dorm room. When the last of her belongings had been placed in the room, Paul took a seat on Becky's bed. She told her brother, "I'm sorry that there was so much stuff to carry. If I wasn't changing dorm rooms, I would have only had a few suitcases of clothes." Becky began putting things in the closet and then began work arranging her dresser drawers. She was unpacking the box containing pens, pencils, notebooks and the like. She reached in and grabbed a small box. Pulling it out, she said, "Ah ha, a fresh supply to start the new semester." She waved a new box of condoms in the air and asked, "Like to help me break in the new supply, little brother."

Paul stood up and began to unbutton his shirt, saying, "It'll be my last chance until March. I had better not pass up the opportunity." As Paul bent to start untying his shoes, Becky started stripping off her clothes. When they were both naked, they fell on top of the bed and locked in an embrace. They began kissing and one of Paul's hands went to one of her size 36C breasts and the other started to massage her pussy. Paul began manipulating one and then two fingers into her pussy. He dropped his mouth to one of her tits and began to suck. She reached down and began fondling his balls and gently stroking his cock.

She gently rolled Paul to his back and said, "There is one thing that I didn't get to try enough at home. She dropped her mouth to his groin and took his hard, thick cock into her mouth. She started out by gently sucking on it while one hand cupped and massaged his balls. The intensity of her sucking action increased and Paul started to arch his hips to drive his cock deeper into her mouth. Suddenly, he began to cum in her mouth. Becky swallowed quickly as he shot his load, managing to keep it all in her mouth and her belly. When she was satisfied that she had sucked him dry, she lifted her head and said, "I had only intended to suck it for a little bit and then put it in my pussy. But, I guess that I got carried away. Now, I'll probably have to suck it some more to get it hard again." Paul's cock was starting to rise on its own, but Becky started sucking again. When she was satisfied that he was now hard enough, she took her mouth off his cock and rolled a condom over it. Rolling to her back, she said, "Now put that thing where it can do some good. It may have to last me almost three months."

Paul slipped his hard cock into his sister's pussy and started to give her long slow strokes. Becky's ass began lifting off of the bed and Paul's strokes began to speed up. She started to moan and buck convulsively. As he continued to pound his cock into her as hard as he could, she began to scream. The blowjob that she had given him had increased his stamina; however, it had heightened her arousal level. She was ready to cum way before Paul was. Her screams increased in volume and then began to subside. About the time that they were reduced to a whimper, Paul began cumming again. The two of them collapsed in each other's arms and held each other for some time.

Paul kissed her and then said, "As much as I have enjoyed this, I had better get home. I have to pack tomorrow. We are leaving Saturday for school."

Becky said, "I understand. It's been fun; I guess that March isn't that far away." Paul put his clothes back on and started for the door. Becky ran to him and gave him a kiss before he went out the door. Before Paul could reach the car, Becky was asleep in her bed.

Paul was soon back on the road heading for Illinois. Without anyone to talk to, the trip seemed like it was taking twice as long. In actuality, the trip home did not take any longer than the trip to Fairchild had taken. As Paul pulled into the driveway of their home, he spotted his father's car in the driveway. He got out of the car thinking, "Things will be mighty interesting here this evening." He walked into the house.

-- to be continued...

12