Paul and Susan Move to an Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

They had planned this whole thing very thoroughly and had almost all of what they needed in the apartment. The furniture was all in place. Susan had had the cable TV hooked up before their arrival and the telephone had been connected. But one important aspect of moving into their own apartment had been missed. They had neglected stocking up on groceries. When she realized this, she said, "You know, we don't have anything here to eat tonight."

Paul said, "I guess that we just have to order pizza tonight. We'll worry about food tomorrow."

Susan said, "Bill, will you be able to run me to the grocery store before you leave tomorrow?"

He replied, "Sure, that's no problem. We'll wait until just before I leave so that we'll have a better idea of what else that you've forgotten."

Paul interrupted, "I'll order the pizza." He walked to the phone and placed an order for delivery. About forty minutes later the pizza arrived and the three of them sat down to eat. Susan cleaned up after everyone and then joined the other two in front of the TV set. She sat down next to Bill and nuzzled up close to him. They periodically kissed and hugged while watching the television set. At about ten o'clock, Paul stood up and said, "I think that I will go to bed. I have to be at work at eight in the morning."

As he started for bed, Susan stood up and said, "Wait a minute." She walked into the kitchen and double-checked in the cupboard and said, "We do have coffee. I'll get it ready now and set the timer on the coffee maker for you." As she closed the cupboard door and prepared to make the coffee, Paul walked up behind her. Speaking so that she could not be heard in the other room, Susan said, "I'm grateful for all of Bill's help today and I am glad that he will be here in the morning to help me, but I had kind of hoped that on our first night in our new apartment that we could sleep together."

Paul nodded and replied, "So had I. We needed his help though. We've got tomorrow night and most of the summer to make up for tonight."

Susan said, "I know. I just wanted you to know how I felt." She then resumed preparing the coffee maker for morning.

When the door to Paul's room closed, Susan began to ardently kiss Bill. He eagerly returned her affection and began to play with her breasts through her shirt. Bill eventually got his hand inside her blouse and started to work it under her bra in order to play with her bare tit. They continued to make out for some time and Bill, with Susan's help, got her bra unhooked to give him better access to her boobs. Eventually, Bill started to suck on her boobs and Susan was trying to drive each one down his throat. Bill was becoming quite aroused by the activities on the couch.

Daringly, his hand crept to Susan's crotch. He was enjoying the feel of her pussy through her shorts. Susan was enjoying it as much, if not more, than he was. He had finally gotten brave enough to put his hand on her pussy. Susan had only felt his hand there when she had guided it there in the past. Her hand was on his crotch now. She gently rubbed her hand across that hard member that was confined by his clothes. She could feel it throbbing through the jeans that he wore. His hand was now working more rapidly against her crotch and he sucked harder or her tits. As she started to unzip his pants, he reached for her wrist and pulled it away. He said, "Susan, we have a lot to do tomorrow. Why don't you get me that blanket so that I can get some sleep?"

Susan said, "Damn, I was enjoying this. All right, I'll get you a blanket."

Remorsefully, he answered, "I'm sorry. I'm really tired." Susan got up from the couch and went to her room. She returned with the blanket and handed it to him. She returned to her room and before she could turn on the light she glanced back at the couch. Bill had removed his shirt and was slipping off his pants. She could see that his cock was straining the front of his underwear, but that was not what caught her attention. There was large wet spot on the front of his underwear and Susan was sure that if she checked, she would find that it was sticky. Maybe he had not been afraid or unwilling to go any further. Maybe he was embarrassed because he came in his drawers. She got into her bed and, after fingering herself to a mild orgasm, went to sleep.

The following morning, Susan was just coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around herself when she met Paul at the doorway. He was dressed only in his underwear and wanted to shave and shower before work. As Paul prepared to shave, Susan returned to her room. She tossed the towel in the clothesbasket in the corner and looked around the room. She thought, "Damn, I have a load of work to do today." Still naked, she started searching through boxes until she found the box that she was looking for. She slipped a T-shirt over her head and went to the kitchen. Once there, she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. She saw the bathroom door open and a towel-clad Paul rushed to his bedroom. She continued to sip her coffee until Paul came out from his room. She stood up and started to pour him a cup of coffee and left it sitting on the counter.

Paul started to put cream and sugar in his coffee and looked at his sister, asking, "I thought that you didn't have any food. Where did the coffee come from?" "Like I told you last night, Mom packed a box of stuff from home. Coffee, cream, sugar, flour, spices. All of that kind of stuff that you just assume is in the house. It isn't seven o'clock yet. What time do you have to go to work?" "I start at eight. Being that this is my first day back, I want to get there by seven-thirty so that I can get set up for the day. You're up early." "Yeah. Just couldn't sleep. I guess that it is the excitement of getting the new apartment all set up. By the time that I have to go back to work, I'll be back to needing a bomb under me to get me out of bed."

Paul laughed at that comment and the two of them sat and drank their coffee in virtual silence. Paul finally got up from his chair and prepared to leave for work. He leaned over and gave Susan a kiss on the cheek and asked, "Do you have enough money to get everything when you go to the grocery store?" "Yeah. I've got the money that we've been putting away from our paychecks and then Mom gave me fifty dollars before we left -- just in case money as she put it. Then Dad slipped me fifty before he left yesterday. We should have enough for groceries for the next month and a half." "Well, get what you think that we need and then we will probably have to put some of the money in the bank. It will be over two weeks before either of us gets paid again" "Wrong. I didn't pick up my last paycheck before we left for home. I've got a check for probably seventy to seventy-five dollars coming when I go back to work. We should be all right, but I'll put what we don't use back in the bank."

As Paul started to close the apartment door, he said, "See you tonight, sis." Then he closed the door and left for work. Susan returned to the kitchen and her coffee cup. After pouring her third cup of coffee of the morning, she started to putter around in the kitchen, rearranging one of the cupboards. She heard Bill beginning to toss and turn on the couch and took that as a sign that he might be waking up.

Susan walked into the living room and glanced down at the couch. Her eyes lit up when she saw that Bill's feet had kicked down the blanket and his now visible cock was as hard as it had been the night before. She saw his eyes opening and she walked over and sat on the edge of the couch next to Bill. She leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. He looked into her eyes and asked, "Hi, honey. How long have you been here?" "I just walked in. Get a good night's sleep?"

Bill answered, "Yeah. This couch is pretty comfortable." Suddenly, he realized that the blanket was down at his feet and he began to reach for it.

Susan grabbed his wrists and pressed herself against him, giving him a kiss. She had gotten a close enough look at his underwear to see that they were indeed coated with dried cum. She continued to kiss him until his arms relaxed and went around her back. He pulled her tighter against him. They continued to kiss and Bill began to massage her throbbing breasts. She swung her legs onto the couch until their crotches were pressing against each other. She could feel his hard cock pulsing against her moist pussy. Bill continued to play with Susan's tits, which were bare under her T-shirt. She kept kissing him as he played with her boobs. When she reached for his crotch and felt the dried cum stain, Bill grabbed her wrist and pulled it away. Susan asked, "Bill, is that crusty spot on your shorts the reason that you quit making out so quickly last night."

Bill turned red and meekly said, "Yeah, I guess."

Susan reached back to his crotch and began to rub his hard cock, saying, "Don't be embarrassed, Bill. That happens. If you hadn't gotten embarrassed and insisted on going to bed, we could have finished the job and maybe I could have enjoyed it a little more." Bill was not sure what to say or do, but when Susan's hand moved under the waistband of his shorts, he started to rub the inside of her thigh. Susan could not believe that she finally had his hard, bare cock in her hand. The last time that it had happened was the night that his roommate interrupted them.

As she started to stroke Bill's cock, he slid his hand up her thigh until he reached her bare pussy. When he realized that he had his hand on her bare pussy, he quickly pulled his hand away and said, "Susan, you don't have any panties on."

Continuing to stroke his cock, she smiled and said, "I know and your hand felt good there. Put it back. I want to make you feel good; do what you can to make me feel good." Bill's hand went back to her pussy and he began to rub it gently. Susan stopped rubbing his cock long enough to slide his shorts down far enough that his cock and balls were freed from their confines. She kissed him again and said, "Bill, It will feel a whole lot better if you slide a finger in there." She pulled her T-shirt over her head and returned to stroking his cock. Bill started to slide one finger in and out of her pussy.

It didn't take too much longer before Bill began to moan, "It's happening. I think that I am going to cum." Not missing a stroke, Susan reached for her T-shirt and held it on his belly. Cum began to spew from the end of his cock and she maneuvered the shirt into position to catch most of it. As he was cumming, Bill stopped stroking her pussy. As soon as he finished unloading his cum, he resumed the strokes of his finger in and out of her pussy. Susan grabbed his hand and guided his finger to her clit. He kept moving the finger in and out occasionally rubbing it against her clitoris. Susan began to moan as he inserted a second finger into her convulsing pussy. He continued stoking until she relaxed from the results of her mild orgasm.

Susan kissed him and said, "That felt good. What took you so long?"

Bill answered, "At first I was afraid that you might get mad. Then whenever we would go so far, I would start to lose control and I would get embarrassed."

Susan said, "Well, Bill, as you just found out I didn't get mad and, in the future, if you think that you are about to cum, just let me know."

Bill kissed Susan and said, "Next time, I'll remember that."

Susan thought to herself, "'Next time.' Shit, I was hoping that we would finish this today." Then to Bill, she said, "Good, but don't make me wait so long the next time."

The two of them got up and Bill started to get dressed. Susan returned to her room and put on a clean T-shirt. Bill helped her get the apartment organized and then the two of them went to the grocery store. After the groceries were put away, Bill left to go home, promising to see her the next weekend.

-- to be continued...

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers