Paul and Susan on Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

Karen was coming out of the bathroom when she said, "Susan, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Susan started for the bathroom, saying, "Sure. What's up?"

Karen closed the bathroom door behind them and said, "About what we were talking about last night. I want to have sex with your brother."

"Good. When?"

"Preferably this afternoon."

"Okay. I'll make sure that Bill and I are gone for at least two hours. That should give you enough time."

"Thanks, but there is one problem."

"What's that?"

"I'm not on the pill. I am worried about getting pregnant."

"Don't you have any condoms?"

"No. I never thought about it before."

"You need to go to a drug store to get some. In the meantime, I have some and I'll give you some for this afternoon."

"Thanks, Susan. I really appreciate this."

The two of them left the bathroom and Susan went to the dresser that she was using and reached under some clothing and put three condoms in the palm of her hand. She turned to Bill and said, "Bill, why don't we go check out that beach and some of the party places." She then walked over to Karen and positioning herself so that the guys could not see her, placed the condoms in Karen's hands. She whispered, "These should last you the afternoon. If not, Paul probably has some. He has been hoping for a long time that he would need them." She then walked toward the door and said, "Come on, Bill. Let's go."

After Susan and Bill closed the door behind themselves, Paul asked, "Do you want to head down to the beach for a while?"

Karen said, "We'll see. First, I want to take a shower." She went to the bathroom and took her shower. As she was taking a shower, her knees were trembling as she thought of what she was about to do. She was struggling with ideas about how to approach this major step in her life. As she was drying off, she decided that boldness was the best approach. She hung the damp towel on the rack and walked naked into the motel room. Paul was sitting on a bed and looked up as the bathroom door opened and his jaw dropped when he saw Karen standing naked in the doorway. He had seen virtually every part of her body bared before, but until this moment had never seen her completely naked before.

Stupefied by the lovely vision before him, he struggled to make a comment. Finally, he blurted out, "Going to the beach dressed like that? You know, even at the clothing optional beaches, they expect you to wear clothes on the way there."

Karen walked toward him and said, "I don't plan on going anywhere except to bed. If you get undressed, you can come with me." She reached under the pillow and took the condoms from where she had hidden them. She tossed them in the middle of the bed and asked, "Are you joining me?"

Paul quickly removed his shoes and socks and stood up to start removing his shirt. As he was pulling his shirt over his head, Karen pulled back the covers on the bed and laid down on her back with her feet pulled up near her ass and her knees spread. Paul looked down at her and the inviting look of her open pussy caused him to speed up the act of undressing. His pants and underwear were quickly on the floor and he laid down beside her and began to kiss her. After kissing her for a short time, he asked, "Why the sudden change in your attitude about this? You've always been so reluctant."

Karen replied, "I've wanted to for a very long time, but I was afraid. Now shut up and make love to me." Paul resumed kissing her and began fondling her boobs. He continued this foreplay and eventually started to stroke her pussy. His fingers found their way between the folds of her pussy and he moved his mouth to her tits. He had three fingers in her pussy and was working them in and out. Karen's excitement level had reached the highest point that she could ever remember. Paul moved his mouth from her tits and began moving down her belly until he reached the juncture of her thighs. He began to kiss the outer folds of her pussy and then slid his tongue between the lips. His tongue darted in and out of her love channel several times until he flicked it across her clitoris. He continued to flick her clit several times and then ran his tongue into her pussy as far as he could reach. He then returned to her clit and gave it several licks and then returned to the depths of her pussy. He continued alternating in this pattern until he felt her body begin to tense. He then concentrated on her clitoris until she began to moan and scream. Her screams eventually reached a deafening level and her body went limp. At this point, Paul began to move his mouth up her body. He paused briefly to nibble at her tits and then began to kiss her feverishly on the lips.

Karen said, "My God. That was fantastic. Why didn't you ever do that before?"

Kissing her again, Paul said, "I've tried. Every time that I got my face close, you started pulling my head away."

"Stupid me. I'll never pull your head away from there again. If it feels half that good when you get inside of me, I'll never want you to take it out."

"We will have to take time out to eat and sleep so that we have enough energy. Then there is that little matter of making a living."

Paul began to rub her pussy again and when he slipped a finger inside, he found that she was dripping wet. She began to rotate her hips against his hand and said, "Please, I'm ready. I want you in me." Paul opened one of the condom packages and began to roll it over his cock. He moved between her legs and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He slowly began to slide his cock in until he felt resistance. He then pulled part of the way out and again began to side it inward. He stopped about three times when he met resistance. Finally, when he was approaching the point of resistance, Karen threw her hips forward and let out a short, but sharp, scream, as her hymen was broken. Paul drove his cock all of the way into her and began slow rhythmic strokes in and out of Karen's pussy. He continued his slow movements until he started to feel an urgency building in his balls. As he began to pick up his pace, Karen began to moan and scream. She was nearing the height of her orgasm as he felt that his was imminent. Karen was now moaning and screaming quite loudly. Her sounds were just beginning to fade out when Paul felt the sudden surge and his cum quickly filled his condom.

As the final spurts of his cum finished, Paul collapsed, pressing his chest against her tits. They began to kiss again and Karen said, "Why was I so foolish to wait so long? This was great. Let's rest for a few minutes and do it again."

Paul kissed her and rubbed one of her tits, saying, "You know that Bill and Susan might be back pretty soon."

"No. They won't be back for more than an hour. Susan told me that they would stay away for at least two hours."

"You mean that she knows what is going on here."

"Yeah. I told her what I wanted to do. She gave me the condoms and said that they would give us at least two hours."

"My sister knows that I am going to have sex with my fiancée before I do."

"So what. She knew that you were asking me to get married before I did."

"I guess. It just seems that she knows everything before all of the principals do."

Karen kissed him again and while feeling his balls, said, "Well, we have more than an hour. Let's not waste it." The two of them feverishly returned to their lovemaking. They had sex another time and when Paul's cock did not immediately respond for the third time, Karen sucked him back to hardness. They had maneuvered around the bed so much during the afternoon that Paul's head was at the foot of the bed. They had not paid close attention to the time because just as Karen was beginning to sit on his hard cock, the door to the room opened and Bill and Karen were treated to the sight of Karen, in full nudity, being impaled by Paul's cock.

The two of them stood, stunned, in the doorway for a moment until Susan said, "We'll be right outside. Open the door when you're dressed." She closed the door and they stood and waited. As the door closed, Karen attempted to resume her ride on Paul's cock, but she was unable to continue because the shock of seeing Bill and Susan at the door had wilted Paul's cock and it was slipping from between the lips of her pussy.

Karen slid off of her fiancée and said, "We'll finish this later."

Paul rubbed her pussy and said, "You bet your ass, we will." He then got up from the bed and slipped his pants on. Karen got up and grabbed her robe and slipped it on. Paul then opened the door and said to his sister, "I thought that you were going to be gone for over two hours."

Susan laughed and said, "We were gone for more than three hours."

"I guess that it is true that time flies when you're having fun."

"And it sure looked like you were having fun."

Karen's face was beet-red and she was avoiding eye contact with the other three. Susan sensed her embarrassment and walked over to her and took her in her arms. She said, "I'm sorry that we walked in on you. I knew what you were doing; however, I didn't expect to get to watch. The only thing that I'm worried about is that it may have made Bill horny and we don't have any privacy to do anything about it."

The levity eased the tension in Karen a little bit and she said, "I guess that he will have to go to the bathroom and take matters into hand."

Everyone laughed at that. Susan said, "One good thing has come from this." When everyone looked at her with a puzzled look, she added, "Now that everyone knows that all of us are having sex, Bill can sleep with me and Karen can sleep with Paul." This brought broad smiles to everyone's face. She then brought everyone back to earth when she said, "I don't think that we should have sex, though, whenever the other couple is in the room. I don't think that we should turn this week into a porno movie setting." Everyone reluctantly agreed to this proviso. The four of them took turns using the bathroom for a shower and they prepared to go out for supper.

Susan was in her robe waiting for Bill to come out of the bathroom. When they had been out in the afternoon, she had felt overdressed in her shorts and a halter-top. Tonight, they planned on grabbing a sandwich and then hit some of the bars down the street. As Bill opened the bathroom door, Karen and Susan each rushed toward the door. They both stopped and looked at each other and Susan said, "We can share the bathroom to get dressed." They quickly went into the bathroom and shed their robes. Susan looked at Karen and asked, "Well, how was it?"

Karen responded, "Oh god, it was great. I don't know why I waited so long. I will definitely make this a regular habit."

Susan now had her bikini bottoms on and was reaching for a T-shirt to pull over her head. She did not intend to wear a bra.

Karen had a puzzled look on her face and asked, "Is that all that you are wearing?"

Susan informed her how overdressed she had felt during the afternoon and that she was just trying to fit in with the crowd. Karen decided that she would eschew a bra, but she stayed with the shorts that she had planned on wearing. They came out of the bathroom and found that both of the guys were dressed and ready to go. Both guys were wearing shorts. Paul wore a T-shirt and Bill wore a tank top. They went to a bar down the street from the motel where they each ordered a sandwich and a beer. They stayed at that bar for a couple of hours and had several beers. They went to several other bars where they had a beer at each. At about ten thirty they ended up at a bar about one and a half blocks from their motel.

They were all feeling quite good by this time. They had been there for about fifteen minutes when they made an announcement that it was last call for the wet T-shirt contest. Paul quickly prodded Karen to enter the contest. Almost as quickly, she refused. Bill then suggested that Susan enter. She looked at him questioningly and then said, "What the fuck. We all got to see Karen's boobs today; so a few people get to see mine tonight." Before the others could stop her, she walked off to enter the contest. As soon as she had signed a form asserting that she was over twenty-one and waiving the establishment's liability, she began to get nervous. She quickly ordered another beer and drank it in a hurry. Just as she was finishing the beer, she was ushered behind a curtain on a stage with seven other women. Two of the women were quite plump and two of them had huge breasts. One did not appear to have hardly any boobs while two of them looked like they were similar in size to Susan.

The eight of them were lined up and the music started. Three guys came out with pitchers of water. One guy reached over each shoulder of each girl and poured a pitcher of water down the front of her. With the two pitchers of water soaking their shirts, the girls were supposed to start dancing about. The coldness of the water caused Susan to reach for the hem of her T-shirt and pull it away from her body. She inadvertently pulled it too far up baring her breasts for the audience. This brought a huge cheer and hoots and hollers from the men in attendance. When she realized that she had bared her boobs, she dropped the hem of her shirt. The cold water, however, had caused her nipples to become hard and they were protruding at least an inch and a half. This was still evident through the wet material of her T-shirt. As they danced around, all of the girls bounced as much as they could to make their boobs bounce and jiggle. The master of ceremonies came out and asked for applause for each of the competitors. They would pare the field to two girls for a final round.

To Susan's surprise, she and one of the large breasted girls were the finalists. The second large breasted girl was quite upset at the result. She approached Susan and said, "You fucking bitch. You're supposed to have tits to win a wet T-shirt contest." She then pulled the tie on one side of Susan's bikini bottoms. As she moved, Susan was now flashing part of the audience with a glimpse of her pussy. Since their shirts were already wet, only one pitcher of water was used on each girl for the final round. Susan's nipples had started to recede until more cold water was poured over them. They were now standing erect. She was trying not to panic over her bikini bottoms being untied on one side. Since they were not falling off, she decided that she would go with the flow and let the one side dangle. When they started to dance around the stage, she made sure that she turned in enough directions to give everyone a glimpse of her pussy. When the final results were in, Susan was absolutely shocked that she had won. A crown was placed on her head and the curtain closed. She quickly gave the other girl a hug and said, "The only reason that I beat you was that bitch untied my bottoms. It's supposed to be a wet T-shirt contest not a pussy flashing contest."

The big-titted girl responded, "That's all right. I'll win at least one this week. Usually, having big tits is enough."

"What do you mean; you'll win at least one this week? Have you done this very often?"

"Yeah. I live in town and win enough to pay for my beer at night during the tourist season."

Susan retied her bikini bottoms and learned that her prize was a small trophy, a couple of T-shirts and a fifty-dollar gift certificate at the bar. With her tits still visible through the wet shirt, she returned to the table where the other three were sitting. As she sat down, Bill said, "I knew that you were going to show your boobs, but I didn't think that you would flash your pussy too."

Susan looked at him and said, "That wasn't on purpose. One of the broads with big tits was jealous because I beat her and she untied my bottoms."

Bill replied, "I wondered how they got undone. I didn't think that you would do it intentionally. But you sure took advantage of it." The four of them sat and drank for another half-hour and then returned to the motel room.

The week together in motel had caused them to shed most of their modesty. Basically the only times that they required privacy was when they were using the toilet, taking a shower or having sex. They had managed to arrange their schedules so that each couple would have an hour or two per day of privacy in the room. After that first night at the wet T-shirt contest, they had kept their revelry fairly low-key. They had on occasion had a few more beers than they should have but otherwise things had been fairly tame. Susan and Bill had managed to have sex several times during the week. Karen, however, had been insatiable for the first several days after their arrival in Florida. The last couple of days, her desires had diminished somewhat and she no longer needed sex two or three times per day

On Saturday morning, the four of them were busy packing their bags in preparation for their flight home. They finished packing at about the time that the taxi arrived to take them to the airport. Their plane had taken off nearly on time. It was shortly after noon when the plane began taxiing toward the runway. Minutes later they were rushing down the runway and soon they were airborne. When the 'fasten seat belt' sign was turned off, Paul arose from his seat to use the toilet. Susan waited a few minutes and after ascertaining which toilet he was using, she moved toward the back of the plane. She was happy to see that each of the other toilets was occupied and she could wait outside of the door to the one that Paul was using.

When she saw that the door was being opened, she quickly pushed Paul back inside. She whispered, "We haven't been able to be together for over a week. Besides, this is my first chance to become a member of the 'mile high club.' How does that sound to you?" She reached out and felt his crotch and found that his cock was hardening. She pointed at the toilet and said, "Drop your pants and sit down." Before he could lower his pants and sit down, her shorts and panties were on the floor. She pulled her arms out of her T-shirt and it rested atop her shoulders. She stepped in front of him and he felt one tit with a hand and began to suck the other one. She reached down and stroked his cock and found that it was rock hard. Susan straddled him and began to slide her pussy down onto his hard cock. She began to rock up and down on her brother. Since they had not had much time for foreplay before she sat on his cock, she was only able to achieve a mild orgasm by the time that Paul climaxed. After discarding the condom that they had hastily placed over his cock, Susan licked his cock clean.

As Paul was pulling his pants back up, Susan said, "Go back to your seat and I'll be there as soon as I pee. If there is a gap between when we get back there won't be any suspicion." Paul slipped out the door and Susan began to pee. A short time later, she returned to her seat. Their plane arrived at Midway Airport on schedule and they were met by their limousine. It was late afternoon when the four of them arrived at Susan and Paul's apartment. Bill and Karen stacked their bags in a corner while Paul and Susan placed their bags in their bedrooms.

Since they had only gotten peanuts on the airplane, the four of them were hungry so they ordered a pizza. While they were eating pizza and drinking beer, Paul asked, "When are you guys going to move back into the dorm."

Bill answered, "Probably early tomorrow afternoon."

Karen interjected, "Same here."

Paul said, "I wasn't sure if you were going back tomorrow or you were going to wait until Monday."

Bill said, "I have to go back tomorrow. I have an eight o'clock on Monday and my books are all in my room at the dorm." He then looked at Susan and asked, "Now that we're back, I don't have to sleep on the couch; do I?"

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers