Paul and Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

Mr. Ward added, "Just remember, that just because we will be out of town, your curfews should still be observed. And, since you are going to be home alone for two nights, I have to ask that you not have visitors in the evening. Especially boyfriends or girlfriends."

Mrs. Ward interrupted, "We respect your judgment, but we have a lot of busy body neighbors and the less that we can give them to talk about the better."

Susan said, "We understand, Mom. Bill gets a handshake at the door and gets sent on his way."

Mrs. Ward said, "What will be different. You hardly ever bring him to the house anyway."

Susan retorted, "Why would I bring him to the house? So Daddy can give him the third degree: 'where did you go,' 'what did you do,' 'what are your intentions,' 'are you trying to despoil my baby girl' -- yeah we really have an incentive to come back here."

Mrs. Ward frowned, saying, "We do care about you. We should be allowed know what's going on in our children's lives."

Susan contritely answered, "I know, Mom. But we're leaving for college in the fall. We've got to be able to live our own lives."

The family had finished eating supper and the twins helped clear the table. They then returned to their rooms to complete their homework and to work on their term papers. Shortly after eight thirty, Paul stopped work on his paper and left the room to take a shower. When he returned to his room, he put on a pair of underwear and slid into bed. Shortly after nine o'clock, there was a knock on his door. After Paul called for the visitor to enter, Susan walked into the room and locked the door behind her. When she turned around and saw that her brother was in bed, she said, "Oh, I didn't know that you had gone to bed already. I'll leave."

Sitting up quickly, Paul said, "No. Don't leave. I was waiting for you. Come on over and sit down."

Susan had worn a T-shirt as she had the night before. As earlier she was bra-less; tonight, however, she had left her panties behind. She walked over to the bed and pulled the blanket and sheet back from her brother. Glancing at the front of her brother's briefs, Susan said, "I see that you ARE ready for me." Paul looked down and saw that his cock had hardened in anticipation of his sister's visit. Susan sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over to her brother. She kissed him and then said, "Slip those shorts off." Susan then pulled her T-shirt over her head, exposing those beautifully formed 34B breasts and the dark V covering the lips of her wet, aching pussy to his view. As Paul pulled his briefs down his legs, Susan was treated to the sight of his thick majestic eight-inch spear pointing at the ceiling. She marveled at the purple cap shaped like a helmet with those thick, pulsing veins accentuating the shaft.

Susan slipped onto the bed and kissed him again. Paul cupped one of her breasts, feeling the firm texture of the soft skin. Rubbing her hands across his chest, Susan said, "Let me show you were it really feels good." She grabbed Paul's wrist and pulled his hand to her pussy. She rubbed his hand against her vulva. She ground it against his hand. Susan reached down and guided his middle finger into her slit. He instinctively started to slide the finger in and out. She guided that finger up to the little nub that they later would learn was her clitoris. As he flicked his fingernail against it, an electric-like shock shot through her body.

Susan squirmed as Paul toyed with her. She exclaimed, "Put two fingers in there and use your thumb on that spot. Oh, please." Paul followed her instructions. Susan began to whimper and finally had to put her hand in her mouth to stifle the sounds of her impending orgasm. She finally felt the rush of her orgasm reach its heights and then the intensity began to subside. When she caught her breath, she kissed Paul again and began to fondle his erect phallus. She then began to stoke it slowly. As she increased the pace of her strokes, she noticed the liquid oozing from the end of his cock. Susan asked, "Have you got something to clean this up with?" Paul was unable to speak; he simply cocked his head toward a T-shirt lying next to him on the bed. Her hand strokes continued to speed up and in a very short time he was arching his hips in time to her strokes.

Finally he could feel the churning in his balls and he exclaimed, "Here it comes. Oh, god. Yes." Susan reached for the T-shirt just before he erupted. She was able to use the shirt to catch most of his cum as it spewed out of the end of his cock. Some of it was spilled on his belly and a little was on her fingers. Susan wiped the remaining cum off of his belly with the shirt and licked her fingers clean. Then she kissed him again and he rubbed one of her boobs.

Susan then said, "I think you're getting to like playing with my tits; aren't you?"

"Yes. They're really nice."

"You know it really feels good when you do me with your fingers, but I kind of like licking your stuff off of my fingers."

Susan kissed him again and then reached for her own T-shirt. She stood up and slid the shirt over her head. She said, "I had better get back to my own room." Susan unlocked the door and disappeared across the hall.

For the next couple of nights, the two teenagers had each worked long into the night on their papers and had not had an opportunity to get together again. On Friday morning, Susan was awake and busy typing at six o'clock in the morning. She was about halfway through typing the final copy of her term paper. She wanted to have as much of it as possible finished this morning before she left for school, so that her mother could review it and proofread it today before her parents left for Chicago.

Paul was awake, getting ready for school. The final copy of his term paper was sitting on the desk for his mother to look at today. He would have the entire weekend to make any corrections to it. They each had dates tonight, but they would have the entire house to themselves tomorrow. Hopefully, Susan would have enough of her paper done that she and Paul could spend some time together.

The twins each left a copy of their term papers with their mother as they headed out to school. Today the two of them left together. As they were walking down the street, Paul asked, "How much more do you have to go on your paper?"

"I have about six more pages to type in final form. Plus whatever I have to do after Mom proofs it. How about you?"

"Mine is all in final form. Unless Mom finds a lot of major errors in it, I should be able to finish it up in about an hour or so."

The two of them had an uneventful day at school and returned home to see what their mother had found wrong with their papers. Paul was very happy to find that he would only have to make a few corrections on his. No pages would have to be retyped. Susan found that her mother had found hers to be in pretty good shape. The biggest problem was typing the pages that were only in draft form. Susan said, "Mom, when you get home on Sunday, will you be able to proof this again, so I can make the last minute corrections in time to turn it in on Monday."

Her mother replied, "Yes, I can do it. You had better hope that I don't find too much though. You're liable to be up half of the night on Sunday."

Susan said, "That's fine. I'll just have to catch up on my sleep next week. I don't have anything else pressing until finals start."

The two of them went back to work on their papers until it was time to leave for their dates that night. They had each taken time off to say good-bye to their parents when they left for Chicago.

Paul climbed into his mother's car at about six-thirty and drove off to pick up his date. He had been going with Karen Whitley for about three months. He really enjoyed her company, but the farthest he had gotten with her were a few bare tit necking sessions. They went to a movie that night and he enjoyed kissing her and rubbing her fully clothed breasts a few times. After the movie, Paul parked the car in an empty parking lot about a block from Karen's house. They kissed passionately for a while and he worked his hand under her blouse and began feeling her bra-covered breasts for a while. She protested a little bit when he started to slip his hand under her bra. Reluctantly, she allowed him to play with her bare tit for a few minutes. She pulled his hand away and pushed her tit back in her bra. At about ten fifteen she told him that he should take her home. He complied with her request and drove to her home. After he kissed Karen goodnight, Paul drove home and went straight to bed.

Susan had dressed for her date in a pair of shorts and a fairly tight fitting knit top. She decided that there was no need for a bra. She was picked up by her date, Bill Manley, about ten minutes after Paul had left. They went to play miniature golf and then stopped for a burger. Bill had selected a secluded place to park after they had eaten and they began to kiss passionately. Susan had him slide the car seat all of the way back so that there was room for her to maneuver her body against his. Bill started to caress one of her breasts through the fabric of her top. She could feel her nipples growing at his touch and she could feel his hardness pressing against her leg. Bill slid his hand under the hem of her top and worked his hand up to her bare breast. She positioned her body so that her crotch was rubbing against his hardened member. As Bill kneaded one of her breasts, Susan ran her hand up his thigh. When she reached his balls, Bill started to squirm. He removed his hand from her breast and a few minutes later he suggested that they should be going.

Bill took Susan home and, after kissing her good-bye at the front door, he went home. Susan went inside and made sure that the house was locked up. She had seen her mother's car in the driveway, so she knew that Paul was home. She went directly to her bedroom and started to undress for bed. She threw her shorts and top in the corner and sat down on the bed. She had been frustrated this evening by the fact Bill was content to just fondle her breasts. She had hoped that he would want to suck on them. She couldn't figure out why he suddenly lost interest when she tried to rub his balls. Clad in just her panties, she went across the hall to Paul's room.

Without knocking, she walked directly into his room. Somewhat startled and half-asleep, Paul said, "Who's not knocking now. ... Whoa dressed like that; you don't ever have to knock."

Pulling back Paul's covers, Susan saw that her brother had already become semi-hard. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she said, "I hope that you had a more satisfying evening than I did."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean; did you get very far with Karen?"

"No, shortly after I slid my hand under her bra, she asked me to take her home."

"Well, I found a way to stop his hesitation to try to get under my bra. I didn't wear one. I thought that things were going pretty good. He was rubbing one bare tit, until I started to rub his crotch through his pants. He quit playing with my tit and took me home. God, I was starting to feel so good and then he quit."

Susan laid down on the bed and kissed her brother and then said, "Will you make me feel better?"

Paul didn't answer. He just began massaging one breast with one hand and slid the other hand down to her panty-clad pussy. Susan resumed kissing him and Paul began to slide his hand under the waistband of her panties. Susan raised her legs in the air and was able to reach her panties to pull them off. When they were discarded, Paul again, began playing with her pussy. He had learned from the time before. He was working two fingers into her while an occasional flick of his thumb stimulated her clitoris. While he was fingering her pussy with one hand, he was working on her tits with the other hand and with his mouth. Susan began to work on getting his underwear off of him. When she had him naked and his cock standing out like a lance, she said, "I want you inside of me. I want to feel it throb and shoot inside of me.

Not removing his hand from her cunt, Paul said, "I don't have anything -- you know -- a condom."

"You've never done it before; you don't have anything that I can catch."

"But what about getting you pregnant?"

"Last time that I went to the doctor, he convinced Mom to let me go on the pill. Said it would make my period more regular."

"Are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Yes, please. I'm ready, now."

Paul rolled her to her back and positioned himself between her legs. He began to ease his fat eight-inch piece of meat between the lips of her virgin pussy. He slid it in until he met some resistance and then he stopped. He pulled it part way out and then started to push in again. He again stopped when he met some resistance. This time when he pulled back, Susan grabbed his ass and pulled him forward. A sharp pain went through Susan's groin and as quick as it came, it was gone. The pain was replaced by a sensation that was more pleasurable than she had ever imagined. Paul was also experiencing a pleasure like he had never had before. He now had his cock as far into her pussy as he could. He started stroking in and out and suddenly he felt a churning in his balls and he began to unload his cum into her tight slippery pussy.

Paul quickly pumped a load into his sister's freshly deflowered pussy. When his load was emptied and his hard cock had begun to shrink in Susan's cunt, he resumed massaging her boobs and kissing her on the mouth. Paul started to move his mouth to her tits and began sucking and chewing on one of the globes. Arching her back to force her breast deeper into her mouth, Susan said, "I knew that I should have done you with my hand first. I was just starting to feel real good when you finished. I hope that you can get ready to do it again real soon."

With a puzzled look on his face, Paul asked, "Didn't you like it?"

"Oh, I loved it. I was feeling so good. Just when I thought that I was getting to where I was the other night, you finished. But I didn't. This time maybe you'll last longer and I'll get there."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry; just keep sucking my tits and play with my pussy some. When it gets hard, we'll try again."

Even as Susan spoke, Paul's thick cock was coming back to life. He continued to nibble on her breasts and reached his hand down to her furry muff and began to stroke her outer lips. Eventually he slid one and then two fingers into her wet channel. Paul stroked his fingers in and out of her pussy while he occasionally flicked her clit with his thumb. Susan was busy stroking his semi-hard member trying to bring it back to life. After several minutes Paul become rock hard again. Sensing that he had reached full erection, Susan stopped stroking him because she didn't want him shooting early this time. She wanted his seed exploding inside her and wanted a longer ride this time. When she took her hand off of his hard cock, she rolled him to his back and continued to try to force an entire tit into his mouth. Paul was relishing the taste of his twin's tit in his mouth and tried to accommodate her by taking as much as possible into his mouth.

The pace of Paul's fingers working in and out of her pussy had Susan nearing orgasm already. She desperately wanted to cum, but she needed his hard pulsing dick in her pussy when she did. Paul was on his back, so Susan straddled his spear and started to slide her slippery pussy down the shaft. This time Paul met no resistance so he arched his hips to drive it all of the way into her tight snatch on the first stroke. As much as he tried to fuck in and out at a rapid pace, the fact that Susan was on top and controlling the pace prevented him from doing so. She slowly rode up and down on his dick for several strokes until the urgency of her impending orgasm overcame her. The young girl began to moan louder as each stoke was completed. She was now bucking up and down on her brother's cock at a very rapid pace. As she reached the peak of her orgasm, she started to scream and call out her brother's name.

Her first orgasm, not manually induced, was a violent one and Susan knew immediately that sex was something that she would never tire of. Paul then erupted with his second load of cum of the evening. Before she had climbed on top of his dick, Susan had felt some of the sticky liquid coating the insides of her thighs; now, however, cum was leaking profusely from her cunt. Susan collapsed on her brother's chest with his semi-hard dick still inside of her. She kissed his mouth as the two of them rolled to their sides, still locked in a tight embrace. She looked into her brother's eyes and said, "Paul, that was fantastic. I love you so much and I hope that we never have to stop doing this. The first time kind of left me hanging, but I have heard that that happens to guys pretty regularly when it is their first time. But you were great this time."

Still short of breath, Paul said, "The second time was better for me too. That first time, your pussy was so warm and tight that I just couldn't hold back. If we're going to keep doing this, we'll have to make sure that Mom and Dad aren't home -- I think that the neighbors heard you tonight."

"I'll just have to learn to be more quiet. The other night, when I got off using my fingers, I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to stifle the moans."

Kissing his sister again, Paul asked, "Will you stay here in my bed tonight? I don't want you to leave my arms tonight."

Hugging Paul tighter, Susan said, "Yes, I want to stay in you arms tonight. Remember, though, I have a term paper to finish in the morning. We'll have plenty of time after I've finished for more sex." The two naked teenagers remained cuddled together as they drifted off to sleep.

After a restful night of sleep, Susan woke up on Saturday morning still entwined in her brother's arms. She laid there for several minutes gazing at him and then kissed his lips gently. At the touch of her lips, Paul's eyes opened and a broad smile crossed his face. He ardently returned her kiss and began to caress one of her breasts. Susan pulled away slightly and said, "We'll have plenty of time for that later; remember, I have a term paper to finish this morning and so do you. But, first, I want to take a shower." She crawled out of bed and started for the door. Just before reaching the door, Susan paused and looked back at Paul and said, "You can join me if you want." In a flash Paul was out of bed and was following her down the hall toward the bathroom. In the bathroom, Susan adjusted the water temperature and the two of them stepped into the shower. Paul began to soap his sister's body, paying particular attention to her delectable breasts and the dark hair covering her pubic area. Susan was apparently quite interested in getting some more cock that day from the attention that she was paying to washing his erect dick.

Susan had intended to take a quick shower and then get to work on her paper but the ministrations of her brother with his bar of soap was getting her quite aroused. After soaping her pussy for several minutes, Paul had given up the pretext and dropped the soap. He was now sliding two fingers feverishly into that tight hole and Susan was slowly working her fist up and down on his cock. With his free hand, he was working alternately on her tits. Without releasing his cock from her hand, Susan turned and kissed her brother. He removed his fingers from her cunt and began to squeeze her ass and pulled her closer to him. The two of them began to kiss and Susan tried to pull his erect phallus toward her tight, dripping twat. Because of the four-inch difference in their heights, she could not match them up. Paul slowly bent his knees until their crotches were at the same level.

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers