Paul Becomes Dominant

Story Info
Long time friends in lust & love & bondage.
5.9k words
4.44
12.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open the snap chat... it's what I expected: a goofy picture of him, with an animal filter on it, and the emoji . It's what he normally sends, it's like our own little code symbol. It means let's meet up. This is what we have been doing for almost 3 years, since we had our initial physical contact on our senior beach week. I gave him head while tipsy, and all I remember from the night was knowing that he had a big cock and I wanted to sleep with him. We still haven't slept together. We've talked about it, but he has a paralyzing fear of getting a girl pregnant. We meet up quite often and I give him head. He will finger me while I suck him, surprisingly focusing on my clit but never lets me cum. He loves my boobs, always reaching out to grab them, pinch my nipples. He always requests that I do not wear a bra. Sometimes I obey, sometimes I do not. He never gets mad; he knows if I have one on I'll take it off for him. My favorite is when I climb into his truck and he automatically leans across the seats, lifting my shirt up and taking a nipple in his mouth and the other in his hand. That, to me, is paralyzing.

I reply, "9:30?" And he said "9." It's 8:30 now and I don't complain because I need it as bad as he does at this point. I climb out of bed and leave the house, fully dressed in my scrubs for work. As soon as I get to the top of my neighborhood, I pull my bra off and give each nipple a squeeze. A surge straight to my clit starts it, and by the time I make it to our meeting spot my underwear are soaked. He pulls up, I climb out of my car, lock the doors, and literally climb into his truck. It's very big with a lot of room and somehow we still manage to end up in the most intricate positions. I shut the door behind me and immediately notice that my passenger side seat is laid all the way back. Weird, it's normally sitting upright. I don't say anything. He looks at me with that look in his eyes. He can tell I'm not wearing a bra.

"No bra is the best bra," he mutters, as he lifts my shirt up revealing my semi-perky C-cup boobs. His face is buried into my chest before I can say anything, and my hands land on his side and his shoulder. He sucks, licks, nibbles, pinches. Each motion sends a fire to my crotch. With my left nipple still in the clutch of his teeth, he begins rubbing my aching pussy through my pants. I shiver. I could deal with this forever. As soon as it began, his mouth releases my nipple and his hand moves away from my crotch as he sits back and begins to unzip his pants.

His cock springs to life, clearly already turned on. His cock is beautiful, probably the most attractive one I've ever seen. He leans back and strokes himself as I lay out across the bench seat. I notice that his seat is also laid back. There's no way he could see to drive with it like that, so I guess I missed him laying it back. His hands find their way into my hair, messing up my pony tail as I lick his cock from balls to tip on the back side, just the way he likes. Right before the tip, I suck the skin in between my lips. I remember him saying that it felt good last time we met up, I hadn't even meant to do it then but it clearly drove him wild. I pull his balls into my mouth one at a time and feel his hand leave my hair. He's now massaging my ass on the outside of my pants and I'm dying for him to put his fingers inside of me. He lifts the band of my pants but only continues massaging my ass. It feels good, but god I am so wet and my pussy is throbbing. I take his cock in my mouth, all the way down to the base. It twitches in my mouth and his hand reaches down on the outside of my underwear over my pussy. He can tell how wet I am. He withdraws his hand and I want to scream. He's never been very dominant, and I've never hinted that I'm into being a submissive. His hand suddenly grabs the back of my head and forces his cock down my throat again, and he continues to hold my head there while he thrusts his hips, sending his cock down my throat time and time again. I choke, I wasn't prepared for what he was doing. He let's go of me and I catch my breath. I turn to look up at him and he smiles. I say "someone feels a little aggressive tonight huh?" And his smile disappears.

"I'm going to have my way with you tonight baby."

Shivers run through my body as his hand lands heavily on my ass. I'm almost positive the smack left a hand print on my ass through my pants. He notices I have scrubs on at this point, and asks if I have to work at 11. I said yes. He says, "You need to call out right now. You are staying with me tonight. I'll cover the money you miss from missing work tonight. I think you and I both know that this is more important than going to work anyway."

I sit up from my laying position and grab my phone off of the dashboard. He's on top of his game tonight and is clawing my pants and underwear off of me. My back is against the truck door, and he pulls my hips towards him, making my legs go up in the air and my back hit the part of the seat that your butt is normally on. I make a loud oomph sound, and look at him to see a shit eating grin spread across his lips.

"Continue with your important phone call. The sooner you call out, the less trouble you'll be in."

I dial the number and place the call on speakerphone. My work never answers a call in a reasonable time. I'm watching him while waiting for work to pick up. He's admiring my pussy, licking his lips and God only knows what he is thinking. He's never went down on me before or even had his face this close to my pussy. Work picks up, and as soon as they do, his tongue dives in to my swollen clit. I could barely mutter a response to my boss on the other end of the phone. My legs are wrapped around his head at this point, my left hand on his head and my own head thrown back in pleasure. He continues to flick his tongue at my clit and each flick sends a heat wave through my body. I tell my boss I'm not going to make it into work and deal with the usual banter you get when you call out. As I go to say goodbye, two fingers plunge into my pussy and teeth gently bite down on my swollen clit. The other hand reaches up to my boob and immediately connects with my nipple. I hang up the phone quickly and enjoy all this unusual attention. It subsides quickly, he's not going to let me cum. Like always. I'm irritated now. I was so close.

He leans back, my ankles still laying on his shoulders. He pulls my legs down and instructs me to sit up. I do as he says. My shirt has fallen and covered my boobs again. In one smooth quick motion, he pulls it up and over my head. I'm now completely naked in the front seat of his truck and his pants are around his ankles. He can see on my face that I'm frustrated and asks what's wrong. I say "nothing" and he knows I am lying. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer to his chest. I love when he gets affectionate like this. It doesn't happen often but I love each time that it does.

"You were close, weren't you?" He asks. I sigh and say "so so close." He chuckles and kisses my forehead, then says "babe... I promise you're going to go over the edge more times tonight than you have in your life. You are going to get what I know you've been wanting. You are going to get what I have been dying to do to you. You are in for a long night." His words bring a shiver to my spine. He starts talking again... "You are to say yes sir and no sir from this point on. That is how you will address me. Your little cunt is mine now, or will be soon. If there is anything you are not comfortable with doing, you need to voice it now. Anything you do not say right now is free game for the rest of the night." I remain silent, I'm not scared and I know he will be careful and take care of me.

He releases his grip and tells me to get my clothes on, get in my car and follow him to his house. Shaking, I do as I am told. My pussy is still throbbing as I go to slide out of his truck. A hand catches my hair and causes me to turn back, where his lips meet mine for the first time ever in the sweetest kiss I have ever had. It's brief. I get into my car and crank it up. We make the 10 minute drive to his house and it feels like it takes an hour to get there. I park and before I can open the door myself, he is holding it open. He smiles and my heart does a flip.

Inside, it's nice. It's clean. I have known where he lived for a while, but I had never been to his house or inside of it. It's a cute place. Two bedrooms. The rent was cheaper here than the one bedroom he found when he was moving. He offers a beer and I decline. He laughs and remembers I hate beer. He pours a glass of white wine and passes it across the bar.

"Are you sure there is nothing you do not want to do tonight? This is your final chance to put things on the hard limit list. If you do not make any hard limits, you cannot get upset about anything I do to you. Also, pick a safe word; just in case we get involved and you begin to feel uncomfortable or hurt." I'm appalled, he's serious about this. How in the hell did he know I was into kinky stuff like this?!?! My mind races and I blurt out "pickle."

"Pickle?"

"Yes. That is my safe word. There will be no hard limits. How did you know I was into kinky sex?"

"Truth be known, I didn't. I just hoped that if I took the lead you would follow suit. I have wanted to do this for a long time... specifically to you. You have been the apple of my eye and I've never had the courage to say so. I guess I thought it would be easier to show my desire than to talk about it."

I'm in shock now. I gulp down the last little bit of my wine. I'm confused though, and I say: "I'm the apple of your eye?" To which he nods yes. "The sexual apple, or the romantic apple?"

We had never spoken of any feelings we had. I have always thought highly of him but never acted or spoke on it in fear of rejection. Now is time for the moment of truth...

He pauses, taking another sip of his beer. The boy still drinks natty light like we are still 18 on senior beach week. I have never been as ill with him as I was when he poured a whole entire can of natty light between my boobs from overhead on beach week.

"You have been the apple of my eye for quite some time now, even before that week at the beach." Another sip of beer. "And I would like you to be both, my sexual and romantic apple, if you'll allow that to happen?"

He walks over to me and wraps an arm around my waist, planting a kiss on the top of my head then reaching for my hand. I set my empty glass on the counter and he crushes the empty beer can, dropping it in the trash can as he leads me out of the kitchen and down a hallway. At the end of the hall way he spins my quickly, pushing me up against the wall and meeting my mouth with a kiss of pure passion. We have waited so long for this. He lifts me up, holding me between him and the wall in mid air, my legs wrapped around his waist. His hand fumbles on the door knob to the right, and the door flies open. He carries me into his room, continuing the kiss, then throws me down on my back on his bed.

"Clothes off NOW," he barked. I remove each garment while he watches. "God you are beautiful," he says.

He pushes on my shoulders, hard enough to lay me back. A rope is wrapped around my both of my wrists, bring my hands together above my head. I pull down on them, realizing I am tied to the head board. My ankles are placed in cuffs, giving him a perfect view of my wet slit and perfect access to all of my holes. He drags a cube of ice from my mouth to each nipple, down my stomach and onto my clit. A shiver rushes through my body.

"You want me to begin?" He says. I nod, ready for the pleasure from earlier to resume. His hand meets my ass then my face. I whimper, I didn't expect to be slapped.

"Be quiet," he says. "I don't want to hear anything out of you until I give you permission to speak. Do you understand? Answer me."

"Yes sir," I say confidently.

His hand slides down my slit, pinching at my clit and diving into me. He hits the spot, making my hips buck up. He holds them down and continues playing with me. He's enjoying watching me writhe in pleasure. He pulls his hand from my pussy and plunges his fingers into my mouth. I love the taste of myself and he knows it.

"Beg for it," he says... "beg me to put my cock in you, in your mouth, in your pussy, in your tight little ass. I can't wait to plow your ass. Maybe I should start with that. Ass, mouth, pussy in that order. That sounds nice. Actually, ass, mouth, pussy then ass. Blow my hot load into your tight ass and watch it pour back out. Mm. Or maybe I should cum all over your pretty face, or these big tits of yours. They would look nice covered in my fluid. Maybe I'll let myself cum multiple times. 4 times it is. I will cum 4 times before I allow you to cum once. When you cum, you will have a load up your ass, a load in your stomach, a load on your pretty face and a load covering your tits. How does that sound??"

He reaches out to pinch my nipples again and I say "please sir, please put your big cock in my ass and fuck me. Please fill me up with you and your fluid."

"That's my baby," he says as cold lube hits my asshole. The tip of his cock pushes against me, and I know this is going to be uncomfortable at first. He starts playing with my clit as he pushes his huge cock into my tight ass. In and out of my ass, round and round my clit. My mind blurs. I can't think, I'm so close to cumming and I can't hold it back. My cum squirts out as two orgasms rip through me. I open my eyes. He is mad.

"You bitch. I told you I would cum 4 times before you came once. Did you not listen? This is going to be worse now." He says, as he removes his hand from my clit and slaps my face while slamming his cock into my ass. I scream, it hurt. He pulls out but only to slam back in. He continues this, pulling completely out then slamming himself back into my ass completely, for about 5 minutes. He plays with my nipples while he does so. My butt hurts, I know I have another orgasm coming and I try to think of anything but how good I feel. Suddenly he grabs both of my boobs, slamming into me quicker. Time and time again he pushes his cock as far into my ass as it will go, never withdrawing completely. I moan as he cums, filling my ass with his hot cream. He came so much in me. My ass was full to the brim and when he pulled his cock out, the cum immediately began running down my ass toward my back. It was hot and soft, it felt nice. My ass was stretched out. He pulls his cell phone out, and starts to make a video. He pushes his cock back into my ass, making my asshole feel warm and full. The cum is everywhere. He focuses the camera on my face, then captures my whole tied up body as he moves the camera to his throbbing cock inside my ass. He pulls out and the cum runs out with him. His cock is covered in cum as he walks up toward my head.

"Lean your head back, you cum slut," he demands.

I lean my head back obediently and open my mouth, knowing what's coming next. He shoves his cock down my throat, continuing to record as he forces his cock in and out of my waiting mouth. He reaches out with his free hand and smacks each tit, then slams his cock in my throat and puts his hand on my neck as to choke me with his dick bulging in my throat.

"When I come in your mouth, I want you to play with it. Let it run out in your lips then slurp it back in. Make bubbles. Smear it around your face some. Or better yet, let me."

He fucks my throat a few more times, then pulls back some so his cock is only in my mouth. His hand meets my throats and pushes down, effectively choking me as he fills my mouth with cum. I do as I am told when he moves. I play with his cum. He watches in disbelief. I put on a good show. He instructs me to swallow it, then has me open my mouth to make sure I swallowed all of it.

He lays down beside me, taking a break. He stops the video and watches it, making me watch as well. It's hot and my clit is throbbing, my pussy begging to be fucked, my asshole gaping and leaking cum and my face covered in cum and my own spit.

He hops up, walks around me and slides a finger in my pussy. His cock pushes into my ass again a few times, then unexpectedly plunges deep into my pussy. He almost cums, pulling out quickly and filling my asshole with hot cum again. As soon as he finishes cuming, he slams into my pussy again. He is fucking me so roughly, I think I've met my match. His thumb is constantly putting pressure on my clit in the same routine as his cock slamming into my cervix. I'm moaning, crying with pleasure. He pulls out and shoots his load on my mound, then uses his cock to rub it on my clit and around my swollen pussy lips. I can hardly breathe. He comes back to my face, leaning my head back and sticking his cock in my mouth. Down my throat he goes, this time from a different angle. Every thrust into my throats brings his balls onto my forehead. I can't see so I just close my eyes and let him continue. He's half choking me with one hand and the other is stretched out to reach my clit. This continues for a while. He sinks his nuts into my mouth and demands I suck them. I do, I love sucking his balls. He pinches my nose shut with one hand, slams his cock down my throat and uses his other hand to choke me at my throat. I can't help it, I cum again. He notices and completely pulls away from me. He walks away. He sits at the foot of the bed with his back to me. I'm out of breath from being choked and having an intense orgasm. My legs are shaking. This was number 3 of the night, and he has came 3 or 4 times by now. I couldn't keep count. He comes back to me, adjusts the bondage on me, places clothes pins on my nipples and a ball gag in my mouth. A vibrator is set up at my clit and his cock enters my ass again. He's brutal this time, he doesn't care. My ass is being punished with each rough thrust. He pulls out abruptly and walks to my head. The dildo attached to the vibrator enters my pussy as the vibrations pick up pace and his hot cum covers my entire face. I lick what my tongue can reach off of me, and open my eyes.

"Sir, may I please cum again?"

He laughs. "You've already broken the rules 3 times. Why are you asking now?" WHAM, a hand lands hard on my cheek. "Cum baby. Cum everywhere. Cum 3 times, or I will force you to cum 6." I release and had the most mind blowing earth shattering orgasm of my life, following by 3 more back to back to back. My legs are shaking like crazy as he releases them from the cuffs. He unties my arms and sits me up. He embraces me as I shake. I can't feel my legs now. He leaves me alone on his bed and goes to his bathroom where I hear the tub come on. He stayed in there for a while, I guess until the tub filled up. He came back, and picked me up, carrying my naked body to the hot bath he ran. He climbs in sitting behind me, massaging my shoulders and washing my hair. He reaches around and massages my boobs, rubbing my sore nipples. I lay my head back against his chest

At this point I am so confused. He just took complete advantage of me and could have left me tied up for the night but chose to bathe me. I guess he really meant he had feelings for me. We lay like this for a while, until the water is too cold to bear. We get out of the tub and dry off. He brings me his favorite t-shirt, it's long enough to cover my ass. It's all I wear, panties are unnecessary and mine were still wet from earlier. At this point, it's 1 am. We crawl into the bed and he takes me into his arms, cuddling me as I drift off to sleep. At 3:45 I am awoken to a hand on my clit.

It was dark and I didn't realize where I was at first. I had been tired enough before I met with him, but then the overwhelming orgasms and sex drained me. I was sleeping so good I was almost mad to be awoken. Then I realized I was sore. Oh my god I mean so sore. There was a hand rubbing my clit, it slide down and came up my slit and flicked my swollen clit. Without panties on, I could feel my self on my thigh. I was soaked. How long had he been playing with me while I slept? I kept my eyes closed. I didn't want to have sex, I wanted to sleep. I felt a hand caress my boob, pinching the nipple then flicking it before returning to between my legs. I moved some, readjusted myself, making it easier for him to touch me. He laughed, gosh his laugh is the best. A kiss met my ear, then some nibbling, then another kiss. They continued across my cheek, down to my belly button, stopping at each boob to suck on the nipple a little, never leaving without a bite though, then back up my neck to my mouth. This wasn't a kiss of rough sex... this was a kiss of passion & I melted into it. All of my senses faded away as he pulled me on top of him, simultaneously sliding his hard cock into my aching throbbing pussy, slowly bouncing me up and down while continuing to kiss me. His right hand was tangled in my hair and his left firmly gripping my ass. He flipped me over & I thought oh no here we go...

12