Paul Pleasures Mature Women Ch. 01

Story Info
Son supports his Mum and things develop.
2.4k words
4.11
100.1k
74
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

Su's life had changed in the last year, she thought back to the night that she had a date, she had used a dating site, and the guy looked okay, and he wrote well. Paul, her son, had wished her luck when she left their apartment. She had arranged to meet her date in the lounge bar of a hotel.

Su ordered a coffee and sat and waited. Two minutes later her phone rang, it was her date phoning to tell her that he couldn't make it. Su then politely told him not to contact her again. Su was annoyed, she had had phone sex with him, she felt that she had been used.

She went back to the apartment, she let herself in and heard sounds coming from the lounge then she realised the sounds were from a porn film, Paul was watching a porn film. Su quietly looked into the lounge, Paul was totally focused on the movie as he wanked his massive cock, Su couldn't believe how big it was as she retreated into the hall. Su then went to the front door which she opened quietly then closed with a slam, Su shouted, "Paul, I'm home, don't ask me what happened, I'm going to have some wine, would you like to join me?"

Paul replied, "I'd love to join you, I was watching a video on my laptop, I'll be with you in a minute."

Su's husband had died in a car crash, a drunk driver has slammed into him, he died instantaneously, this was four ago, luckily her husband had taken out a life insurance policy. Su had training in beauty consultancy, she was terrific with colour coordination, after consulting with Paul she set up she found an ideal location, Su rented the property. Paul was in his final year of school.

Su worked hard, she rented out space to two excellent hairdressers, they were well known and attracted a lot of mature ladies with lots of money.

Su was making money, she was so happy as she had taken a risk, she wasn't rich, but she now knew that she could afford to send Paul to University. Paul came into the kitchen, mum was sitting at the kitchen table sipping her wine, she looked close to tears, Paul gave her a hug then said, "What happened mum? What was he like?"

Mum replied, "I didn't see him, he phoned just after seven to say that he wouldn't be there. I told him never to contact me again. Paul that would have been my first date in four years. I felt humiliated, I had spent money on clothes, he should have contacted me before. I felt let down. I have needs and urges, my life is made up of work and looking after you, darling. Just to go out for a meal would be a treat for me."

Paul said, "Mum, the guy is the loser, you are an independent good looking woman. You look gorgeous, I'll get dressed, and we can go out for some supper, I would be proud to be seen with you, I have my savings, and I can afford it."

Paul had a part-time job as a waiter in a four-star hotel, the tips were useful.

Su said, "Paul, you are a darling, we can plan that as I would love to go out with you. I would rather stay in and order an Indian takeaway and drink some wine with you, would you like that?"

Paul answered, "Mum, I'd love that, but I want us to go out and to go out regularly with you for meals."

Mum smiled then said, "I would love to do that, but you should be taking out young girls, you are a very handsome young man. Darling, let me get out of this outfit, I want to wear something comfortable, give me a minute to change."

Paul then put his hand on his mum's neck, he pulled her towards his mouth, they tongue kissed for several minutes, mum's tongue was buried in Paul's mouth, Su was a good kisser, the kisses were tender and affectionate. Then Paul said, "Mum, you're a great kisser, wear something sexy for your baby."

Su glowed then said, "Only for you, my darling."

As she changed all Su could think of was Paul's massive cock, she couldn't believe it was that big. She put on a pair of tight fitting leggings, which showed her long sex slit to perfection, she wore no underwear, she then pulled on a tight fitting top which revealed her massive tits to perfection. She looked good and very sexy.

Su went into the lounge, she did a twirl for Paul, he loved seeing her long sex slit, he could feel his cock harden, Su said, "Simple but sexy, I didn't wear a bra so you would see that my tits don't sag, I hope that you like. Paul, I thought that it has been over four years since I tongue kissed anyone. I enjoyed kissing you, we should do it more often."

Paul smiled then said, "I agree with you on that, you could teach me how to do it properly. You look gorgeous, you have a great figure, I love your big tits, they don't sag at all."

Paul poured a glass for Su then topped up his own, Su said, "My tits are very sensitive when I was breastfeeding you, as you sucked on my nipples, you would make me cum, I loved it for two years you were making me cum eight or nine times a day. I didn't drink from the time I knew I was pregnant until I stopped breastfeeding you, that was nearly two years and nine months."

Paul took her in his arms, he said, "That's probably the reason that I love big tits."

They kissed again, their tongues were teasing their mouths, their hands were also exploring. Su was stroking Paul's tight stomach as Paul found Su's left tit, her nipples were rock hard. Su was moaning with pleasure, she said, "Baby, don't stop, I love that, let me take my top off then suck on my nipples, you'll make mummy cum, do you want to make mummy cum?"

Su pulled her top off, her tits were massive and looked beautiful, Paul said, "Mum, I want to make you cum, I want to look after all your needs and urges, I'll make you feel like a woman again, I'll love you as only a son can love a mother."

Su's hand moved on to Jack's erect cock, she was stroking it, Su said, "Paul, your cock feels wonderful, it's massive, it is so thick my thumb, and index finger can't touch. Let's get naked then my baby can play with mummy's cunt, and mummy can play with her darling's big cock, mummy loves a big cock."

They were both naked in seconds, Su's body was incredible, her flat stomach, her vulva was smooth and swollen, her long sex slit was gorgeous, Su said, "Your cock is gorgeous, you're far bigger and thicker than your father, let mummy suck your cock and make it so hard."

Su then went down on him, Paul felt the warmth of her mouth as she took his bulbous head of his cock in her mouth. Paul then took the initiative and positioned his mum on the floor so that they could sixty-nine, Paul slid his hand between his mum's legs, she spread them immediately, he spread her cunt lips open and was surprised when a colossal clit popped out. He slipped two fingers inside her hot cunt, mum moaned with pleasure. Paul then took his mum's huge clit into his mouth and started to suck it as he finger fucked her with two fingers, Su said, "Baby, that's so good, tease my clit with tongue, you are making mummy so hot. I'm taking three-quarters of your magnificent cock, soon mummy will be deep throating you. Baby, mummy loves it in every hole, please don't forget about mummy's dirty hole."

Paul thought that he would now have to look at some anal porn videos so he could do it properly, Paul loved to watch younger men having sex with mature women, he also liked mother and son porn, Paul asked, "Mum, what would you like me to do with your beautiful dirty hole? Would you like me to give you a nice rimming and maybe using your sweet cunt juice as lube I could finger fuck your dirty hole? Tell me what gives you pleasure, and I'll do it for you, mum, you must tell me and show me what gives you pleasure."

Mum replied, "Baby, do that for me, I love my ass being rimmed and finger fucked, keep sucking my clit as you finger fuck my ass then mummy will cum in your mouth, after that I want you to fuck mummy's cunt and fill her cunt with your hot spunk. Another tip for you, when you can finger fuck my ass with three fingers then you can ass fuck mummy with your big cock, do you want to shoot your load in mummy's hungry cunt?"

Su had gone on the pill for her date, and now she was glad she had as now, Paul could cum inside her safely. Paul replied, "Mum, I'll move into your bedroom with then you will be getting lots of my spunk, I'm so glad that wanker didn't turn up tonight, today both our lives have changed for the better."

Mum replied, "I agree, I feel so happy, keep sucking my clit and finger fucking my ass, I'm going to cum soon, another tip baby, when you are fucking my cunt, finger fuck my ass with a couple of fingers, it gives a stronger orgasm, I love it, and so do a lot of women."

A minute later mum came in her son's mouth, it was an intense orgasm, Paul was licking, sucking and swallowing his mum's cum. He had a lot of his mum's cum in his mouth when they kissed, the kisses were passionate with affection. Mum was licking and sucking her cum out of her son's mouth, Su loved it, mum said, "Baby, that was beautiful, mum came in her baby's mouth then licked and sucked her cum out of her mouth, I loved doing that with you. I can't wait to feel your beautiful cock inside me, Paul, I'd like you to fuck my cunt doggy style, I want you hard and deep inside me, I need this so bad, later I want you to fuck me so I can look into your beautiful eyes."

Su then bent over the sofa using an arm of the couch to support her, her ass was high in the air and her legs wide open. Paul went behind, he teased his mum's clit with the bulbous head of his cock, Su moaned with pleasure with this. With a gentle push, he slid inside her warm wet cunt.

Paul then started slowly to ride his mother, mum was taking his full length then Jack increased his tempo, Su said, "Baby, it's fucking wonderful, your filling mum's cunt, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, no one has ever done that before. Baby, you fill my hungry cunt now fuck me hard and deep and mummy will cum for you, give mummy the hard fuck that she needs."

Paul really started to pound his mum's cunt, she was so noisy, mum said, "Baby, your giving mummy a great ride finger fuck my ass with the same tempo that you're fucking my cunt, do you like it when mummy grips your big cock? I'm so happy that we're doing this, cum for me baby, shoot your load inside mummy's cunt."

Paul did as he was told, and ten minutes later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Paul pulled out and turned his mum around, they kissed like teenage lovers, both of them were so happy. They had some more wine then Paul ordered the Indian takeaway. He got his towelling dressing gown and some money leaving it in the lounge so he could put it on when the order arrived. Paul asked, "Mum, you said that a lot of women like to have their ass finger fucked as their cunts are being stimulated or fucked, how do you that? Are you bisexual?"

Su kissed Paul and topped up their wine glasses, then said, "Let me explain, four years ago I set up my beauty salon, Doris and Moira rent space from me for their hairdressing business, they are outstanding and attract a lot of wealthy mature ladies. They come to me if they want their pussies waxed or shaved. A very high percentage of these ladies want little extras, they want their cunts stimulated. Every week I see over thirty women coming to me for this service, I could do a lot more, but I'm comfortable with that number. I can make any woman cum in under ten minutes. I charge fifty pounds per session, thirty a week is one thousand five hundred pounds, that more than pays for your University."

"I've ten mature ladies who have cuckold husbands who come with their wife's to the session, I make the wife cum then the husband has to lick the wife's cunt clean, I charge seventy-five pounds for that."

The doorbell went, Paul put his dressing gown on and went to the door. The ate their meal in the kitchen, it was delicious, Paul asked, "Mum, do you enjoy your work?"

Su replied, "I love my work, Paul, these women have all very high sexual urges, I give them relief. Some are widowed, some are spinsters, some live in the same house as their husband's, they come to me for sex. I enjoy giving them pleasure."

Paul and Su made love two more times, Paul ass fucked his mum, she loved it, within ten minutes she had three vaginal orgasms, brought on by the stimulation of mum's G-spot with the bulbous head of Paul's cock rubbing against it. They fell asleep in each other's arms, both totally contented.

Dear readers, this is a follow on to Gran Loves My Cum, in Chapter 3, Gran arranges with Su for her daughter Val to visit her Salon. Paul plays Rugby with Jack both are at University together. This could develop into a very dirty story.

Any suggestions, then please email. Paul is about to gratify many mature ladies.

Kind regards,

Jack

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers