Paul Watches his Mother having Sex

Story Info
After seeing her he wants more, and he gets it.
8.3k words
4.5
130.5k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,966 Followers

I knew that I should have just smiled, and then walked past, but I couldn't help it, I had to stop and listen. I had heard my parents making love before, but this time it was a lot louder, probably because they hadn't closed the door properly. Normally I would have left them to it, but the shaft of light coming from the bedroom was too tempting. I could hear my Mother moaning, and my Father grunting. Should I take a look? My rising cock made the decision for me.

I had to move nearer to the door, because the gap was only a couple of inches. As I looked in, I tried not to think about the consequences of being caught. What I saw made it worth the risk. Mother was on her back, head to one side, and with her eyes closed. My Father was on top of her. He was holding her legs high in the air as he kept thrusting into her. The look on her face was sheer pleasure.

My hand was now on my cock as I watched them fucking. I didn't know how long they could keep going, but I wasn't going to last long. I started to masturbate quicker, then I froze, mid-stroke. Her eyes were now open, and she was looking at me. I tried to stay calm, there was no way she could see me, but why was she smiling?

"Fuck me hard, my cunt is ready to come."

My Father grunted something, then he lifted her legs even higher. As he finished her off, our eyes were locked together, until she closed hers when she climaxed. For a few seconds I stood there, cock in hand, then I came to my senses.

Back in my bedroom I frantically pumped my cock. In less than a minute I climaxed, wave after wave. I thought it would never end. Had she really seen me? If she had, then why hadn't she done something about it? An hour later I was still thinking about it, especially her saying 'cunt'. My Mother never ever uses any crude words. I had to masturbate again. This time it took ten minutes, but the climax was as good as the first one.

When I awoke the next day, my first thought was, 'Am I going to be in trouble?' As I went into the kitchen I was apprehensive, almost expecting to be told off. However, Father greeted me with a cheery, "Good Morning," and Mother gave me a big smile. I then joined Father at the table. After five minutes I relaxed, the conversation had been normal. So she hadn't noticed me watching them. I was relieved, but also disappointed. I thought we had shared an intimate moment.

That night I had to go to the bathroom again. I paused briefly at their door, but this time it was fully closed, and the only sound was snoring. The next night I did the same again. This was going to have to stop, I was becoming obsessed with it. It took some willpower, but I managed it. Now when I go to the bathroom I hurry past their room.

However, a week later I couldn't resist. The door was partially open again, perhaps even more than last time. I managed to go past without stopping, but on my way back from the bathroom I just had to take a look. I told myself one quick peek then I would go, but deep down I knew that was a lie.

This time Mother was sitting up. My Father was going down on her, and she had both her hands on his head. It looked as if she was holding onto him to make sure he didn't stop licking her. Her eyes were closed, but then she opened them. I stepped back, worried she had seen me. I waited a few seconds, then I had to look again. What I saw sent a shudder of excitement down my spine. She was looking at me, and this time I knew she could see me. She then smiled, I now had her approval to watch.

Still keeping her eyes on mine, she said, "It's now time to finish me off. Put three fingers deep up my cunt," then she hesitated before adding, "Or should it be four?"

I quickly nodded, and she smiled again.

"Yes make it four."

When she gave a loud groan, I knew she got what she had asked for.

I was now in a race with her to see who would climax first. I was frantically working my cock, but I wasn't worried about being heard, the noise she was making was loud enough to drown out any sounds from me. Two minutes later she exploded, her upper body going rigid, and her head shaking from side to side. She had won, but I was close behind. As soon as I had finished I left, I didn't want to be caught outside with a still hard cock straining against my now wet pyjama bottoms.

Back in bed, I had to play with myself again. This was new for me. Even though I am only nineteen, I normally needed at least an hour before I want to come again, but this time it was different. As I stroked my cock I thought about my Mother. This was the first time I had seen her naked tits. I had always admired them, not big, just a good handful, but nicely pear shaped. They looked good on her when she was clothed, but even more impressive without. If only I could get my hands on them, or my mouth on her nice suckable nipples. With that thought, I emptied my ball again. Five minutes after my second climax, I was tempted to try for a third, but I resisted. However, I had now decided that if she wanted to put on a show for me, then I was definitely going to watch. All thoughts about walking past that open door had now gone.

When I joined them for breakfast I knew nothing would be said about last night. Father had no idea I was there, he had been too busy between her legs to realise that I was outside the door, and Mother was more than happy for me to be watching.

"Three or four?"

I looked at her wide-eyed, was she referring to last night? Then she smiled.

"Slices of bacon."

I grinned back at her, before saying, "Just three. What about you?"

"I am greedy. I always need four to fill me up."

I looked across at Father, he was engrossed in the sports section of the newspaper. He probably hadn't even heard what we had said, and even if he had, it would have sounded completely innocent. After serving me, Mother joined us at the table.

"I am so clumsy."

She had knocked a fork off the table while reaching for her coffee.

"Be a darling and pick it up for me."

Father raised his head from the newspaper, but when he saw that she was looking at me, he lowered it and started reading again. I looked near her feet, it wasn't there. It must have gone under the table. I moved my chair out and crawled under.

"Can you see it?"

"No."

But what I could see was a lot of leg. She was sitting with them quite wide apart, and her skirt was high up on her thighs. As I crawled further in I got a better view, I could almost see her knickers.

"It might be under my feet. I'll move them."

When she did, I almost gasped.

"Can you see it now?"

I muttered a quick, "Yes."

It wasn't the fork I was looking at, it was her cunt. It was covered by a pair of skimpy white knickers that were stretched tight, but even so, it was still a highly erotic sight. I would have liked to stare at it all day, but I knew I only had a few seconds. My Father wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even he would soon start to wonder why I was spending so long under the table. Reluctantly I picked up the fork, then I crawled out.

As I handed it to her, she said, "Thanks, next time when I drop it, I will make sure it's easier to find."

We both laughed at that, but Father shook his head as if we were mad. I had a strong feeling that there might be a next time, and if there was, the same thing would happen again, but this time she wouldn't be wearing any knickers. I couldn't wait for that to happen.

For the next three days I was away on a field trip with college. It had been arranged a couple of months ago, and I had been looking forward to it, that was until things had started happening at home between Mother and myself. I did enjoy it, but I was glad when I got back home.

As I stepped through the door I got a big hug from Mother. She seemed reluctant to let go. When she did eventually release me, she moved back, and then she looked me up and down.

"Did they feed you OK?"

"Yes, but it wasn't as good as your cooking."

That pleased her, and from the smile on her face I knew there was a feast waiting for me. An hour later we were eating, it was even better than I had expected. As I finished the last mouthful I patted my stomach.

"I hope you have room for dessert. It's ice cream."

I didn't need to reply, I just grinned. She knew I always had room for ice cream. She handed me the bowl, then she sat down at the table.

"Thanks, please pass me a spoon."

Father reached for one, but Mother got there first. She then leant across the table, and I put my hand out, but she dropped the spoon before I had hold of it. It fell onto my lap, and then onto the floor. I thought Father would make some sarcastic remark, but he didn't, he just gave a dismissive shake of his head. This time I didn't need asking, I knew she wanted me to retrieve it. That's why she had deliberately dropped it.

I quickly crawled under, full of expectations. I wasn't disappointed, her legs couldn't have been any wider apart. It was there in full view, and this time there was nothing covering it up. My Mother's naked cunt. I tried to take it all in, to get that image seared into my brain.

She had a full bush, almost wild, and her labia was impressive. I must have stared at her most intimate place for five seconds, or ten at the most, but if felt like minutes. Then I made my way out. Before standing up I picked up the spoon, I could have done that without going under the table.

As I ate the ice cream I glanced across at Mother, her face was a picture of innocence. Had she really shown me what she had between her legs? Yes, she had brazenly presented it to me, and I had looked at it like a thirsty man looks at a glass of water.

I went to my room as soon as I had finished eating. I was desperate to play with myself, but I resisted the urge. I wanted a climax, but I knew she would be putting on a show for me tonight. I wanted to come while I was watching them fuck.

While I waited for them to go to bed, I thought about her. I had always got lots of hugs and kisses from her, but nothing inappropriate, until now. Was that first time, when I had watched them making love, an accident? Had they just forgotten to fully close the door, or had she deliberately left a gap for me? If she had, then she would have known that it would be too tempting for me to resist.

After hearing them go to bed, I waited ten minutes before going to the bathroom. Their door was closed and there was no noise, I was bitterly disappointed. Back in my room I stroked my cock. I would have bet money that there would have been something to see. So that quick flash of her cunt was all that I was going to get today. I continued playing with myself, but my heart wasn't in it. After ten minutes I stopped. Half an hour later I still wasn't asleep, and I needed the bathroom.

Unsurprisingly, their door was still closed. However, on the way back it was open. As I quietly walked towards it, I had a huge grin on my face, but that wavered as I got near. There was a lot of noise coming from the room, but it was all snoring. I was confused.

When I peered in I smiled. Father was fast asleep, it was him who was snoring, but Mother was wide awake. She was sitting on top of the covers, and she was naked. Her legs were as wide apart as they had been when I was under the table, but this time she had a hand between them. She was playing with herself.

I pushed against the door, to open it wider so that I could get a better view. Mother looked worried, then she relaxed when she realised I wasn't coming in. For a minute or so I just watched, then I took my cock out. Mother gasped when she saw it. I don't have a ten inch monster that you see in porno movies, but it's a nice seven inches of thick meat. Enough to give a girl a good time, and from the look of delight on Mother's face, I would say it's bigger than my Father's.

We were now showing each other what we had, and what we could do with it. She was expertly fingering herself with one hand, and pinching each nipple in turn with the other, and I was slowly stroking my cock, pushing it towards her. The unspoken aim was for us to climax together.

I took my lead from her. When she started to rub her clit faster, I stroked my cock faster as well. She was now making a lot of noise, but not as much as Father was with his snoring. Five minutes later I was getting worried. I couldn't hold on much longer, but she still hadn't climaxed. I needed to let her know I was nearly there.

"I am going to come, rub your cunt harder."

I was worried that she hadn't heard me, but then there was a slight nod from her. The fingers on her clit were now a blur, and I was frantically stroking my cock. When I climaxed, she watched wide-eyed as I emptied my balls. After my final spurt she gave a loud groan, her fingers had done the job. She then closed her eyes, there was a look of pure pleasure on her face as her orgasm surged through her body. I just stood there, taking it all in.

My cock was now limp, and my hands were sticky with my juice. I didn't wait for her to open her eyes before going back to the bathroom. Five minutes later, when I passed her room again, the door was closed.

As I lay on my bed, I closed my eyes, but I knew getting to sleep would be difficult. I was too excited. Within a few days, it had gone from that first peek at my parents in bed, to my Mother fingering herself to a climax in front of me, while she watched me pleasure myself. What was going to happen next, and where would it end? Eventually I drifted off, and the next time I opened my eyes it was morning.

Today was Saturday, so no need to rush, but I was keen to go downstairs to see Mother. If I could get her alone, perhaps we could talk. I had no idea what I would say to her, but I felt I needed to say something.

When I entered the kitchen, she greeted me with her usual warm smile, and Father acknowledged me with his usual curt grunt, before getting back to his newspaper. I joined him at the table, then I ate my breakfast slowly. I was waiting for him to finish. It was another ten minutes before that happened.

As he was leaving, he announced, "I have some work to do in the garage."

We were now alone, but I was still working out what to say to her. However, before I could think of something, Mother spoke first.

"I have a job for you."

I had no idea what she wanted, but I was eager to please her, so I just said, "Yes."

"I can't reach that top cupboard."

"No problem, tell me what you want."

"I need to see what's in there. I'm going to stand on a chair," she then gave me a stern look, before adding, "Your job is to hold me so that I don't fall off."

I then moved the chair to where she wanted it. She managed to stand on it without my help.

"Hold me while I lean forward."

I hesitated, where should I put my hands?

"Paul, is there a problem?"

I quickly put my hands onto her waist. She was now stretching, so that she could see what was in the back of the cupboard, and I was holding her tight. When she bent forward even more, her bottom pushed against me, and my right hand was forced higher, to the edge of her tits. She then stopped. As my cock started growing, I waited for her to move again, but she didn't.

When I placed my hand on her bottom, she didn't complain, and when I put my other hand onto her tits, she gasped. Good, I was right, this was what she wanted, and I wanted it as well. I was now fondling her tits, searching for a nipple. It was already swollen, so it was easy to find. As I pinched it she started moaning. I then moved my other hand between her legs. That seemed to surprise her, but I don't know why? Even a young inexperienced woman knows, that when a man has touched her tits, he then wants her cunt. She seemed reluctant to open wider, so that I could get my hand where I wanted it to be. However, when I pushed harder she relented.

"Don't go inside."

I wasn't sure I would be able to resist, but for now I would do what she wanted.

As I rubbed her cunt, as best I could through her knickers, she started to rock against my fingers, slowly at first, then after a few seconds quite vigorously. She was now in control, and it wasn't going to be long before she climaxed. Two minutes later she was nearly there.

"Don't stop, I am going to come."

I had to smile. I wasn't really doing anything, she was doing all the hard work by thrusting against my fingers. However when she had her orgasm, it took all my strength to hold her, to stop her from falling. When she had finished, I helped her get off the chair. It was just in time, Father was now back, and he was looking concerned.

"Are you OK, you look a bit flushed?"

She was a bit red in the face, that's what a good climax can do to you.

"Just a bit dizzy, Paul has been holding me while I got something from the cupboard."

He accepted that explanation, without commenting. I wasn't sure if he was naive, or just stupid, probably both. He then joined us for a coffee. When he went back to do more work in the garage, Mother looked at me and then shook her head. She didn't have to say anything, I knew what it meant. What we had done was dangerous, we could have been caught. Next time we needed to be more careful.

It was another three days before anything else happened. We were all together watching television, Father in his favourite armchair, and me and Mother together on the sofa. It was completely innocent. Father dozed off with half an hour of the film left. He was soon snoring. I wanted to wake him, but Mother said no. She then turned the volume up.

Looking at me, she said, "Are you cold? It's getting a bit chilly."

I shook my head. She looked disappointed, and I didn't know why. Then I understood.

"I suppose it is a bit cold."

She then quickly got up and left the room. When she returned she was carrying a blanket. I smiled, I had guessed what she had gone for, and I was right. She was now sitting on the sofa again, but this time nearer to me, and our lower bodies were covered by the blanket.

"Isn't that better?"

Of course it was, but I didn't reply, I just gave her a cheeky grin. I then looked over at my Father. He had stopped snoring, but his head was tilted back, and his mouth was open. If we kept the noise down we should be OK, but really I didn't care, it was worth the risk.

As I pulled her skirt up, she opened her legs. My hand then went straight between them. I could feel the heat from her plump cunt through her knickers. I started to rub her as I had done before, but this time I wanted more.

I whispered, "Take them off."

'No, what if he wakes up?"

"We just stop."

She was thinking about it, but I couldn't see what the problem was. It was just as risky with or without her knickers on, and surely it would be better for both of us if it was without.

She then sighed, before saying, "OK, but just your fingers."

I assured her with a smile, and a quick nod.

But what did she think I was going to do, go down on her, or stick my cock up her cunt? I desperately wanted to do both of those things, but even I wasn't reckless enough to do them now, with Father only a few feet away.

After taking them off she put them under a cushion. This time when my hand went between her legs, there was nothing to stop me putting my fingers in her. However I took my time, first exploring her large lips, then slowly probing for her opening. When I pushed two fingers in she purred with pleasure. They went in, up to the knuckles without any resistance, because her cunt was so wet. Had I ever fingered a wetter one before, probably not, and we had only just started. Was she always this excited, or was it because it was her Son doing it to her?

"That feels good. Now fuck me with them, slowly."

She said 'fuck' as if it was just another word, but I still hadn't got used to her saying it.

chris99999
chris99999
3,966 Followers