Paula

Story Info
Marlene finds a new lover---and maybe more
2k words
4.31
64.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers

Hi----I got the idea for this story from a Literotica fan. I’ve never done anything like it but it’d sure be fun wouldn’t it?

A few months ago I met a woman while getting coffee at one of our local “gourmet” houses. We were in line and started talking about whatever (I was in my male persona). Her name is Paula and she’s 42 but looks an easy mid 30's, Very pretty with auburnclosetored hair that’s to her shoulders, very dark green eyes and one of those Irish cream complexions. A few freckles. A little too big mouth with perfect teeth. She’s 5'7" and maybe 135 with an average sized chest, shapely legs and a nice up-high ass. I got my coffee and as I turned to leave she gave me her card and asked me to call sometime so we could get together and talk more.

A week went by and I ran across her card in my billfold. It was a Wednesday night and I didn’t have much to do so I called her and asked if she’d like to grab a bite.

We met at an old Italian place downtown. After dinner and a couple of gallons of wine (it seemed that way!) we left and ended up down on Harbor Island walking along the marinas. She had told me that she was divorced and had one daughter. I asked what had happened and she told me that he had been a decent enough guy but that it turned out that he was more gay than straight and at the time she couldn’t deal with it. She also told me that she had caught him dressing in women’s clothing and that that had really blown her mind.

“Paula, there’s something I just have to tell you.” I said as I stopped and looked at her.

“OK—what is it?” She asked.

“Well I’m probably a little bit closer to gay than straight and I like to dress in women’s clothing. A lot. I mean girls can be fun but I like guys a lot too.”

She laughed and shook her head. “That’s so funny. I’m older now and my ideas about sex have changed a lot. I’ve mentioned to my daughter that I’d love to meet someone like you just to see what I missed with my husband. You know what I mean? I just never took time to try to appreciate what he liked and just condemned him for it.”

“Well have you ever talked to him about it?” I asked.

“He’s living back east and is in a long term relationship. I wouldn’t bother him and besides he’s water under the bridge.”

(Just an aside........did you get the line three paragraphs ago about how she mentioned to her daughter? I hope that wasn’t lost on you.)

Next thing I know she’s asking me all sorts of questions about dressing and make-up and sex and on and on. A lot of it was about sex.

“I don’t really consider myself as being gay. I like women. I like the way their bodies look. I like to touch em and feel em and everything else imaginable. But I love cock. I’m not terribly turned on by men per se. Particularly in the persona of a man. But I love cock in any persona. I love to suck it and touch it and lick it and taste the cum on it.” I told her as I looked into her eyes. “And I particularly like cock when I’m dressed as a woman.”

“I bet you look good dressed as a woman.” She said.

“You want to see how good?” She nodded her head. “Then let’s go show you.” I said as I stood up from the bench we were sitting on and took her hand. We walked back to my car and drove back to my house.

Once inside I sat her in front of the TV, got her a nice tall, strong vodka tonic and told her to sit tight for awhile. I went into the bedroom and became me.

When I was done I slipped out the outside door from my bedroom and went around to the front of the house. I rang the doorbell and waited. Eventually Paula opened the door.

“Can I help you?” She asked.

“Is Mark home? I need to talk to him. It’s really important.” I said in my breathy tenor voice.

She looked at me dressed in a black V neck sweater, a black silk mini that ends up 44 inches above the knee, open toed 3 inch pumps with black hose that’s held up by a cute little black garter. No panties. The only jewelry was a gold bangle on one wrist and a gold chain with a diamond around my neck. I had put on an brown with blonde highlights wig. I’m not going to bore you with make-up but suffice it to say I looked very good and if you’ve read my other stuff you know that I pass with ease. “Mark’s kind of busy right .............oh my god! It’s you!” She said as she realized who I was.

We went into the house and I modeled in front of her. Turned every which way. Pouted. Posed. “So what do you think? Am I a girl?” I asked.

She was sitting on the couch with her mouth just the slightest bit open as she watched my every move. “Geez if I didn’t know I’d never guess.” And of course that’s so very much what I wanted to hear! I turned on the stereo and put on some music. By now it was close to dark so I lit a few candles around the room. And then I started putting on a show for her.

I danced to the music. Moving my body. I’d move so that the skirt moved with me. I held the hem of it and moved it up my thighs til she could see the garter straps. I showed her my ass. I talked to her.


“You like girls Paula?” I said as I moved towards her and then away. “You like the way I look? Do I turn you on? Make you hot? Make you want it?” She was sitting back with her feet flat on the floor and her legs barely spread apart. She licked her lips and her right hand moved to rest on her thigh. “Cmon baby, tell me what you think of me. Tell me if you like it.” As I said it I moved forward to her and stood with one leg on either side of her knee and thigh. I looked down at her as I hiked the hem of my skirt up until my half-hard cockclit popped out at her. “You ever see a clit like that before Paula? Have you ever licked clit before lover? Want to?” She stared at it and really licked her lips. She stuck out her tongue and tried to lick the tip of it. I pulled back away from her. “You sure you want to baby? You sure you want it? Tell me.”

“I want it Mark.” She moaned as she tried to get it again.

“It’s Marlene baby. Marlene. Tell me again.”

“I want it Marlene. I wanna suck it. Please!” I moved so that she could get to it. She licked the head and put her hand up to touch the shaft. She had the head in her mouth and it seemed that Paula had some experience in the cocksucking department. Her tongue swirled around the head and she moaned on me. I let her suck on it for a couple of minutes and then pulled it out of her mouth with a pop.

“You like that big she clit dontcha Paula” I said as I waved it towards her face. “Now you get to eat some shepussy.” And with that I turned around and pulled up my skirt so that my ass pussy was exposed to her. I spread my cheeks so that she could see the gorgeous pinkness of me. As an aside, I have this really good looking ass pussy. You know how some get kind of dark with age? Mine’s as pink as pretty as when I was a little girl (okok a little boy).

“Ohmygod.” She said as she reached for me. Both of her hands were on my ass as she dove her face into me. Her tongue was all over my hole going into it and out of it and licking and slurping and quite frankly getting me very hot.

“Stick your fingers in it baby.” I said and she wasted no time sticking a finger up into me. Oh come on lover—you can do better than that.” And she started filling me up with fingers and fucking them in and out of me. All of a sudden her mouth was on my balls sucking on them and humming lightly against them. As she fingered my asspussy she pulled my big clit back and started sucking on the end of it as she fingerfucked me. I had to stop her or she was going to make me cum and for a change I wanted to do that in her creamy cunt. “You want my big clit in your pussy dontcha lover? You want to feel a big sheclit up inside of your dontcha Paula?”

She moaned as I held it out to her and shook it at her. The head was all red and hot looking and the way I was holding it made it look redder and more swollen. She lay back and pulled up her skirt so that she could get to the little white panties covering her soaking cunt. She pulled them off and spread her legs wide so that I could see the moisture glistening on her sparsely haired pussy. She used some fingers to open her lips and I could see her big engorged clit waiting for me. I went down on her and sucked it and flicked my tongue all over it. As she held the lips open I used my favorite technique and took hold of her clit with my thumb and forefinger and started to jack it up and down like it was a little cock. Hold it lightly and just slide my fingers up and down it and then go down on it and suck it like it’s a tiny cock. She was moaning and begging me to stick it into her so I just had to do it.

I got between her thighs and stuck the tip onto her clit and rubbed it around. I was sliding it up and down her slit and then just let it flow into the opening of her pussy and down, down, down until I was buried hair to hair with her. She gasped as I sank into her and I knew she hadn’t had any good cock sex in awhile. I started going in and out of her fucking her slowly and then faster. She was so fucking tight. Almost like a little boy’s ass (but that’s another story too isn’t it) and her muscles were contracting and milking at my shecock. “Oh goddam I’m going to fucking cum!!!” She screamed as her legs locked around my waist and held me tight to her. Her pussy was spasming around my clitty and I yanked it out of her cunt and slid it up and down her slit hard making her cry out more. I then straddled her chest and rubbed the sticky wet thing all over her silk blouse as I jerked on it and finally shot a fat load of hot cum all over her blouse, face and mouth. She sputtered but then started scooping up cum and sticking it into her mouth and sucking her fingers. “Oh fuck Marlene that was the best ever.” She whispered.

“You like boygirl sex huh Paula? Want to do some more sometime?”

“Oh goddam yes.”

I stuck my fingers into her pussy and went slowly in and out. “But I want to hear some more about you conversations with your daughter about what you missed out on. How old’s she Paula? Tell me.”

And now dear reader, I have to go cause this story makes me hot. But it’ll be continued really soon. And I know you’ll like it. XXX Marlene

Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers