Paula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes Blanche wanted to feel something real inside her pussy and had me fuck her from behind while she ate my wife. She liked to watch also and ordered Paula to blow me, calling her name "little cocksucker." When I fucked my wife, Blanche incited me to shove hard and strong in "this young bitch" or to fill up Paula's "insatiable cunt". Paula usually came like no tomorrow while Blanche called her names. I have now learned to at least wait for her to have one orgasm before I blew my load.

As the plays progressed, Blanche said Paula was a soon to be a submissive slut and wanted to watch her fuck a different cock than mine. She proposed to call her ex-lover as he had "a very big pecker."

We discussed Blanche's proposal many times. Paula was hesitant, but the idea to be fucked by another guy in a sort of foursome was really exciting for her. Just talking about her having a different cock in her besides mine had her to heights of arousal unequaled before. However, she feared her Catholic family would hear some rumors and silly talks on our sexual behavior because we lived in a small town.

"No way, I argued, Blanche was very reserved and trustworthy, and presumably her friend was also."

So I reassured her and added "Come on Paula, it will be pure fun, you go wild with Blanche's dildo; and think about a real big cock up your pussy, and imagine how many positions you will enjoy: he on you with Blanche and I watching the action, you and Blanche on him in various combinations, he on Blanche while she is on you, you with two cocks to play with." I could not believe I was urging my wife to have sex with another man, but Blanche had such a strong influence on both of us I could not help myself, being so overcome with lust and passion.

On her side, Blanche continued to praise the virile John, her ex lover, with winning words "He is very well hung in the cock department and he knows how to use it. You will be fascinated by his manhood, he is a great long lasting lover. Your dearest hubby has a cock too small for your real needs."

These explicit suggestions persuaded Paula. She admitted I was not so big, as well as rather fast to come, leaving her unsatisfied sometimes, and agreed to meet the man. She was now smiling happily with anticipation.

**

John was a sturdy man fifty years old with a resolute look. We met him at Blanche's on a Friday night.

As soon as Blanche introduced him to us, he complimented Paula on her figure and sex-appeal. I suggested to Paula to dress sexy, and her attire encouraged him as she had on tight slacks that fitted her round ass and she was without a bra under a flimsy shirt so her breasts jiggled free with nipples in clear view. The atmosphere became very sensual with sexual tension.

Blanche said "You must see those perky tits in the flesh, John. She has some nice upright nipples on them and I'm sure she's dying to show them to you. - Paula, be good, and open the shirt."

My wife unbuttoned her shirt slowly in a still wavering mood, glancing at me for my approval. I nodded and she took off the shirt, approaching bare- chest to John who handled her tits expertly, pinching the nipples while she froze. His hands elicited soft mewling sounds from Paula's shy lips.

Blanche added "She is a dirty little teaser, acting bashful, but she likes to be nude and aroused as frequently as she can, John. In a minute I convinced her to stay stark naked in front of a UPS delivery guy, you know. - Paula, shed your slacks and slip off the panties, it is time to show your beautiful pussy."

My wife was completely nude in a moment and turning around slowly for all to see. I could see her tremble with sexual excitement as she showed her lovely nakedness to everyone, the lips of her pussy beginning to look quite damp. Blanche commanded her to show her slender silhouette and her perfect round butt. Accepting then a request from John she placed a foot on the sofa where he sat, then stretched her pussy lips wide for all to see. John tickled her clit and inserted a finger inside her moist cunt.

I knew it was the first time that my wife went so far with another man. Her moans told me she liked what he was doing, but her eyes were wide with wonder. While he fingered Paula's pussy, Blanche stripped to her skin and begun to kiss my wife's neck and shoulders, playing with her tits. Paula shook with lust under the attention of a woman and a man while I jerked off, excited as ever.

"She has a great sucking talent. John, show her your cock, Paula will blow it good," Blanche said.

He dropped his pants, showing a big cock, muche bigger than mine, with a fat head and great balls.

"Quite a prick on him, eh, Paula? Nothing to compare to your beloved husband's tiny one. Show us how much you like it," whispered Blanche to my wife, who knelt to take the cock in her mouth. With Paula's head going up and down, and John's tool sliding in and out of her mouth, Blanche fingered my wife's cunt and said, "This little bitch is soaking wet and eager for a fuck. I know her, she never says no. Let's go, John, give this young married slut something to remember."

While John undressed, Paula lay down the sofa, spreading her legs and watching me masturbate but she lay in wait a very short time. Sporting his big and thick erection he was between my wife's thighs and entered her at once. Paula had her first highly vocal orgasm then and Blanche approached me while I masturbated to say, "Do you like to watch your little wife fucking another man? Does she not excite you?" I nodded while John fucked Paula with great strength.

Blanche added "He is good; look how she is enjoying his cock. You are a born cuckold, my dear."

It did not bother me in the least to be called a cuckold; it was so exciting to watch her, I was trembling with passion. I felt extreme pride for her as she gave John the ride of his life, wrapping her legs over his back and drumming his ass with her heels. I felt a real appreciation for my young wife then, I was so proud of her.

Blanche seated on my side grasping my cock, fingering herself, looking at John and Paula. He had his way with my wife for twenty minutes whilst she came many times and despite the fact she wasn't on pill, he ended filling her pussy twice. Blanche had masturbated me to two orgasms and had two or three orgasms herself while we watched John fuck my wife. I was fascinated as I saw his seed dripping out my wife's cunt. She looked so beautiful with pearly white cum juice running out of her sweet pink slit and trickling between her gorgeous ass cheeks

We rested for a while talking, showering, etc.. Blanche and Paula took turns sucking John till he was ready for another jump. Paula let him lay her on the sofa for the second time lifting her legs high with her genitals on full display. He put his hands around her butt, tonguing her wet cunt, then said "I want to take your ass now."

Paula gasped aloud as he penetrated her, but she closed her eyes and pushed herself forward onto his penis. He sunk deep then pulled back to sink again quickening his movements with my wife moaning and shaking under him. Hearing her moans I masturbated frantically and Blanche instigated him to thrust his dick in and out, pumping my wife's ass faster and faster. Blanche engulfed my prick in her mouth and drank all the spunk I could deliver while John emptied his load deep inside my wife's back hole.

It was quite a night, the first of many.

12