Paula Ch. 01

Story Info
Paula gets drunk and husband strips her for a friend.
1.4k words
4.02
155.9k
26
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 PAULA AND A FEW DRINKS


I came home from work and found Paula waiting for me at the door.

"Hi, babe." I said, kissing her on the lips. "What's the matter?"

She looked really sad and pissed.

"I got fired today." She said.

"Big deal. It was a shitty secretarial job and you hated it anyway." I said, trying to console her.

"Yeah, but it was money..." She added. She was right and it would hurt. Still, she was in a down mood and I wanted to cheer her up. She needed an ego boost or something.

"How about going out to dinner to celebrate your new freedom to pursue other opportunities?" I suggested and she smiled agreement.

We went to a place on Clark Street with good Chinese food and had a couple of drinks while waiting for our meal. Paula was starting to perk up a little as the food arrived. I held up a glass in a simulated toast.

"To the attractive twenty-four year old who is now available for any interesting position." I said.

She laughed and we enjoyed our dinner. We jokingly kidded about her career options and I realized that we were starting to get a little juiced.

We finished a good meal and walked back to the apartment. In the lobby, we met our neighbor, Jeff, the "lonely guy".

"Yo Jeff. How goes it, man?" I said.

"Hey, Paula, Jack... Not so great, I'm afraid." He said, looking down at the ground.

"What's going on?" Paula asked.

"My girlfriend just dumped me a few minutes ago." He said.

He looked depressed and we had always worried about this poor guy. He was usually quite shy around other people but seemed to be more open with Paula and me. We sort of adopted this little guy with the premature receding hairline and he spent a lot of time at our place.

"Come on up to our place. Have a nightcap." I asked him and he accepted.

We didn't say much coming up the elevator, he was watching Paula with her arm around my waist and I had my arm around her shoulders. I saw that this was not exactly helping him.

We got into the apartment and Jeff and I sat down while Paula went to the head. "You're a lucky guy, Jack." He said, nodding to the other room.

"I guess you're right, buddy. It's all luck. You'll get your shot one of these days yourself." I said.

Paula entered the room with a slight stagger and she giggled.

"You want a drink, Jeff? Join me." She said, handing him his favorite beer that we kept in the fridge.

I saw that she had a rather generous glass of a liqueur. This was unlike her and we both had discussed the issue in the past that she did not hold liquor well.

"You're gonna be a sick cookie tomorrow morning, babe." I said, looking sternly at her.

"Give me a break. I need a break. Hey Jeff, did you know I lost my job today?" She said.

"Uh, no... But didn't you hate that job?" He stammered.

"Yes, I did but it is the principle. Did you know WHY I lost the job, boys?" She was starting to get a little loud.

We shook our heads.

"I lost it to some babe that usually walks around like a hooker. There was only one slot for the two of us and one of us had to go. You think I would have kept it if I dressed like this?" She said as she pulled up her skirt.

The skirt was already mid thigh and she hiked it higher, showing her pink panties. She did this for a few seconds and then stood next to me, facing Jeff.

"What do you think, Jeff? How do these legs look to you?" I said, pulling up her skirt again.

I ran my hand down her bare legs and she just stood there and smiled at him.

"They are fine legs". He said.

"Damned right! Hey, I could have been a dancer, you know." She said, holding up her plaid skirt and walking in circles around the room and doing an occasional twirl.

Then she reached behind herself and unhooked the skirt and let it fall. She kicked it into the next room and looked at both of us, hands on her hips, and said.

"It is really hot in here. Are you hot too?"

We shook our heads and she stood next to me again. I took the initiative now. She was drunk.

"Paula, you probably could have been an exotic dancer, and a hot one." I said as I stood up and walked behind her.

I put my hands on her breasts from behind and she looked back at me with a smile. I hefted her firm breasts and said.

"Paula has the body of an exotic dancer, you know."

Jeff just stood there and watched us. I pulled up her sweater and Paula raised her arms as I pulled it completely off her. She stood there in bra and panties and shoes. She began to walk around the room like a dancer, spinning gracefully.

"That's right boys. I could have been a bimbo dancer too... right?" She said as she came to me and put her arms around my neck.

I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra.

"Hey, don't get fresh, sailor." She said. She was definitely loaded. This was getting interesting for Jeff.

She shrugged off the bra and turned to face him. She was cupping her breasts and said, "How do you like these apples?"

He smiled and said weakly, "Nice breasts."

"Do a nice dance for us Paula." I asked.

She was doing a very sexy dance, acting like a stripper and I was amazed to see how good she was at it. She turned away from us, bent over and stripped off her panties. Then she slowly turned and struck a very sexy pose and said.

"Then again, I could be a Playboy model, right?"

We both agreed with her as she continued to parade around the apartment nude, clearly the center of our attention. Finally, she collapsed on the couch, in my lap and seemed to have fallen asleep.

"Jeff, I think she is out for the night. Quite a show, huh? I think she needed to blow off a little steam, I hope you didn't mind this display."

"Yeah, it was a real problem, man." He said with a wink. He stood up to leave.

"Help me get her to bed, will you?" I asked.

We carried her to the bedroom and tucked her into bed. Jeff left and I went to sleep.

The following morning, Paula and I never mentioned last night's exhibition. I didn't want to bring it up and she seemed happy to talk about other things so I let it lie.

We ran into Jeff at the mailboxes, he was coming in with groceries.

"Hey guys. How about following me up to my apartment for a brunch. I always freeload off you, so now it is your turn. Okay?" He asked with such a sincere look that we laughed and agreed.

We were sitting in Jeff's studio apartment when he brought up the previous night,

"Did you get a lot of rest last night, Paula?"

"Yes I did. By the way, thanks to both of you for helping me forget my job problem. I need to get an ego boost from time to time, you know..." She looked at each of us for expression change.

"Hon, what do you remember from last night?" I asked cautiously.

"I stripped and danced. Right? The only problem was, I was drunk and didn't get much of a thrill from it. Can I try it again now?"

Jeff and I looked at each other and shrugged. This was the first time Paula took the initiative to exhibit herself and I saw this as an interesting milestone.

She walked over to his stereo and flipped it on. She started to dance and shed her clothes completely in the first song.

She stood nude before us, completely exhilarated and said,"Now I feel good. How do I look?"

"You look great, babe." I said.

She spent the next half-hour walking around Jeff's apartment in the buff. She loved exhibiting herself to our friend. Finally, we decided to say goodbye so she got dressed and we went home.